Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2013 7:36:19 PM EDT
I just found out some motherfucking douchebag cocksucker is using a photo of a PL (RIP CPT Dennison) that was killed from my unit.  I don't know WTF is going on, but I'm fucking motherfucking pissed the fuck off.  Fucking genius this guy is.  

Who knows this motherfucker?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005380234513

http://www.facebook.com/StolenValor?group_id=32210003489
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm getting a page not available error on the link
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm getting a page not available error on the link

It's linked wrong

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005380234513
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Try googling Jason H. Kane.  

Interesting results.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the link fix.  I'm stupid.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Terrible photoshop job on the ID too. They should just toss these guys in the shoothouse for real SF and let them be live targets for the Shoot / no shoot targets. I would strongly suggest taping a paper gun to them beforehand aswell.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#8]
That's terrible.
Shameful
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#9]
OP fubarred the link, try this

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005380234513

ETA: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm slow
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:42:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:42:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Ummm "Afghanistan Special Force Identification Card"?

I would have thought "Geneva Conventions Identification Card" would have made more sense.

But what do I know, I've been out 20 years...
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#12]
scumbag. find a picture with your friend from a credible source online, out him on reddit or something dont those people freak out about stuff like this??
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#13]
http://the419guy.com/2013/02/21/sgt-jason-h-kane/

Looks like he's using it to scam people. The ID I mean.

He asks for responses at [email protected]

Sgt. Jason H. Kane

Leave a reply

Dear Friend ,

I am Sgt.Jason H Kane , A US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. Now in hanistanAfg I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Hussein’s hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept my own share for a while in a secured place.

I need someone to help me receive it , since i have found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Red Cross Society or pilots that enjoy some immunities with us while in Iraq  .

I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Militant ,i know this was Pure Divine intervention from God .

I need someone I can trust, since i have already lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me, I won’t like to make the same mistake. The total amount of money is $7.5 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ),this money i am will and ready to entrust it in your care till i resign from office and meet with you in your house for subsiquent sharing and investment projects .

View the below link to verify/confirm my statement.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till i leave Afghanistan .

Regards,
Sgt.Jason H Kane

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL, First name?
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]
You can report them on facebook.

From his page Click the Arrow by the gear on the button that says Message

Then Report/Block

Turn it into a firemission ;)

btw: hit.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Interesting results.

Scammer with poor English skills.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Interesting results.

Yes there is. Very interesting things come up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Hmmm. There is even more wrong with that "ID" than I thought. A CSM wearing the officer, rather than enlisted, style infantry crossed rifles, and wearing a 2nd Lt rank on his beret, and on his epaulets etc... Wow...

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I was in C-trp 5-73 after you guys got backfrom that deployment (mortars). Pm me with who you are, i never knew the man, but was often told of the fallen.

This is bs that somebody is doing this.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
LOL, First name?

Just noticed that...
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Nuke his ass from orbit.
-SleeperShooter
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Looks like others are using the same card/photo with different names...

http://www.vircom.com/security/lt-nicholas-hamilton-us-army-lieutenant-iraq-scam/
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I was in C-trp 5-73 after you guys got backfrom that deployment (mortars). Pm me with who you are, i never knew the man, but was often told of the fallen.

This is bs that somebody is doing this.

I'm goddamn Tim the medic dude.  PM inbound.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Pretty sure forgery of a DoD Common Access Card is a federal offense.

Report him to CID, although, I'm not sure CID would even care, nor would they have purview in a matter like this.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Dear Friend ,
I am Sgt Jason Kane, a U.S Army, presently serving in Afghanistan.
Can i Entrust A huge amount of money in your care ? Please treat as urgent.
Respectfully,
Sgt Jason H Kane
United States Marine Corp.

Obviously a genius
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#26]
You can see the photshop near the name, the watermarks dont matchup right.

Also, dumbass put his first name on his lapel badge.

Looks like he shopped the card name too as there is some leftover from the q in Iraqi ...

Why dont these retards learn to use photoshop?
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#27]
reported.
Fuck that shit hook.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks like a Nigerian scam.

"american soldier stuck in foreign country, needs your help, send money to XXXX"

I would suspect that forging us military creds could be considered a terrorist act...
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Sgt. Jason H. Kane

Leave a reply

Dear Friend ,

I am Sgt.Jason H Kane , A US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. Now in hanistanAfg I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Hussein’s hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept my own share for a while in a secured place.

I need someone to help me receive it , since i have found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Red Cross Society or pilots that enjoy some immunities with us while in Iraq  .

I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Militant ,i know this was Pure Divine intervention from God .

I need someone I can trust, since i have already lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me, I won’t like to make the same mistake. The total amount of money is $7.5 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ),this money i am will and ready to entrust it in your care till i resign from office and meet with you in your house for subsiquent sharing and investment projects .

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till i leave Afghanistan .

Regards,

Sgt.Jason H Kane

Holy fuck, I got one of these letters when I was overseas. It was a different name though. Was some fake Cpt but the letter I got was more obvious because the grammar was horrible. And it was headed with "Cpt of the U.S american Army."

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 10:36:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Looks like a Nigerian scam.

"american soldier stuck in foreign country, needs your help, send money to XXXX"

I would suspect that forging us military creds could be considered a terrorist act...

Yep.  Probably some fuck sitting in an Internet cafe in Lagos making coin off stupid folk.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 10:38:11 PM EDT
[#31]
lol who gets that shit taken in class As?

Mine looked like shit and my hair was out of regs.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Dear Friend ,
I am Sgt Jason Kane, a U.S Army, presently serving in Afghanistan.
Can i Entrust A huge amount of money in your care ? Please treat as urgent.
Respectfully,
Sgt Jason H Kane
United States Marine Corp.

Obviously a genius

No, just inattentive.  They're running multiple scams.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#33]
I am Sgt.Jason H Kane , A US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq.

I guess he took the "Army of One" line a little too serious.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I guess he didn't know that the ID photos are taken indoors......where covers aren't worn.  Along with hats of any kind not allowed to be worn in any ID I have ever seen.

But I suppose weird fucks that need to lie about themselves, aren't very bright to begin with.  Fucking Nigerians.  That's one government agency I would support being created to take those scammers out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Looks a little young for E-9 as well
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 1:39:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looks a little young for E-9 as well

Most anemic E-9 rack I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 1:49:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sgt. Jason H. Kane

Leave a reply

Dear Friend ,

Regards,
Sgt.Jason H Kane

That reads like a typical Nigerian scam email. No way the impersonator is American.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top