Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/21/2013 6:36:34 AM EDT
I have watched while everybody said the drink Trayvon Martin had was for lean! So, I asked a black guy I know if he had heard of it and he said yes. I asked him had he heard of the Arizona Watermelon being used and he said never but he called a cousin that is hooked on it. The cousin said nobody uses can drinks for lean because you can't shake the cough syrup and drink together. He said they use drinks with a replaceable top. If you aren't able to shake the concoction, the syrup would just settle to the bottom of your drink and defeat the purpose of mixing.  

Can any of our resident LE posters shed some light on this please.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Drink a bottle of cough syrup and you will understand from first hand experience. The tea drink just acts as a mixed drink to taste better.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:42:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have watched while everybody said the drink Trayvon Martin had was for lean! So, I asked a black guy I know if he had heard of it and he said yes. I asked him had he heard of the Arizona Watermelon being used and he said never but he called a cousin that is hooked on it. The cousin said nobody uses can drinks for lean because you can't shake the cough syrup and drink together. He said they use drinks with a replaceable top. If you aren't able to shake the concoction, the syrup would just settle to the bottom of your drink and defeat the purpose of mixing.  

View Quote

It doesn't have to be shaken in the can.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#3]
So just because one druggy doesn't do something doesn't mean others dont....
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:44:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me do the white thing and google a LEAN recipe.  You think food.com has one?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:46:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me do the white thing and google a LEAN recipe.  You think food.com has one?
View Quote

Reading is for racists!

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:48:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:49:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Cough syrup chasers are for pussies and 3 year olds.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:51:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ask the jury:

Actually, lean is usually mixed in a styrofoam cup with ice.  "Stirred, not shaken."  The styrofoam cup is to purple drank what the sterling silver cup is to the mint julep.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:54:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Man, that's gotta' fuck up your liver.

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:55:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ask the jury:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/p480x480/1000222_604869029552613_1309375955_n.jpg

Actually, lean is usually mixed in a styrofoam cup with ice.  "Stirred, not shaken."  The styrofoam cup is to purple drank what the sterling silver cup is to the mint julep.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask the jury:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/p480x480/1000222_604869029552613_1309375955_n.jpg

He touched on the styrofoam cup and said they would pour it from the bottle to the cup in small amounts. That way they could shake it to keep it mixed before pouring.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:56:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

couldn't possibly take an empty Gatorade bottle and mix them that way.

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I wonder if classy sizzurpers use cocktail mixers.

Lean, shaken, not stirred.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if classy sizzurpers use cocktail mixers.

Why not just blow through a straw?

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#17]
They didn't turn up anything in the autopsy for lean did they?

Who cares then?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:00:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:00:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Druggies have a hive mind, they all do and see and think the same things.

Thats why the DEA has to have such military style equipment, such as MRAPs, Helos, Machine guns, and cargo pants, they are essential fighting a super being. (Albeit an intoxicated one.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why the DEA has to have such military style equipment, such as MRAPs, Helos, Machine guns, and cargo pants, they are essential fighting a super being. (Albeit an intoxicated one.)

Don't believe you, yes some have the hive mind set when it comes to doing what they learned the first time they try something because "that's how it's done" and most will continue to do it that way. So yes you are kind of correct. However if you were 100% correct every druggy would do the exact same drug. None of them would try anything else or try it any other way.
A guy I used to work with used to smoke meth, but he also used to smoke the filters his "cook" used to use when making it... How many "druggies" would hive mind that? Not many... There will always be an "advanced" user that changes things up and then soon others will follow along but not everyone will do those things hence why you can have it done one way or another. Not everyone does it all the same!
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Some of the recovered cell phone photos from TM's phone are of a clear plastic cup with a red liquid in it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:01:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I wonder if classy sizzurpers use cocktail shakers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if classy sizzurpers use cocktail shakers.

Only if it is name brand cough syrup...no generic shit.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:01:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, thinking is for racists!
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:02:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Cant you just picture a dude in a smoking jacket, mixing up some fine lean in his shaker?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cant you just picture a dude in a smoking jacket, mixing up some fine lean in his shaker?

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#24]
At this point, who cares?

All this nonsense is just obfuscation. Martin's race, his drug use, his past, all bullshit.

If Zimmerman attacked Martin, then it's murder. If Martin attacked Zimmerman, then it's self-defense.

A jury didn't seem to think it was murder.

Is anyone's opinion on this case really going to be swayed at this point?

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:04:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Who cares then?
View Quote

Autopsy showed liver damage consistent with chronic lean consumption.

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We must find their forum.

* Dashes off to search for Purpledrank.com *
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

And little trey-trey had a f***ed up liver.

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:08:30 AM EDT
[#28]
You just now found out about this?

People who follow the news and not just the main-stream-media have known about this all along. The security camera at the register at the convenience store where he got the tea and the Skittles clearly shows the register ticket too. Trayvon tried to buy Nyquil along with the tea and the Skittles but they had to enter a manager's code to back-off the sale from the register when Tray-Tray couldn't produce ID showing that he was over 18.

Of course, this was NOT allowed into evidence.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

All this nonsense is just obfuscation. Martin's race, his drug use, his past, all bullshit.

If Zimmerman attacked Martin, then it's murder. If Martin attacked Zimmerman, then it's self-defense.

View Quote

Probably not but I bet as time goes on more and more truth about Martin will see the light of day and, for future generations, it will show how stupid and racist the media and some people were.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Don't believe you, yes some have the hive mind set when it comes to doing what they learned the first time they try something because "that's how it's done" and most will continue to do it that way. So yes you are kind of correct. However if you were 100% correct every druggy would do the exact same drug. None of them would try anything else or try it any other way.

A guy I used to work with used to smoke meth, but he also used to smoke the filters his "cook" used to use when making it... How many "druggies" would hive mind that? Not many... There will always be an "advanced" user that changes things up and then soon others will follow along but not everyone will do those things hence why you can have it done one way or another. Not everyone does it all the same!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol....are you serious.  First look at the poster you are responding to, then reread what he typed.

Whoooooooooooosh

And your name is joker man

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:12:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or tamping Crystal Meth into a fine briar pipe.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:12:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Top shelf cough syrup?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:12:45 AM EDT
[#33]
I'll call bullshit. You don't have to shake it. Even if you did; all you gotta do is pour the Arizona into a container that can be shook.

I've never heard of Arizona Watermelon being used, but, my "group" of friends (at the time), used Sprite and Jolly Ranchers. Pour it all in a styrofoam cup, and stir. That's all it was then.. This was 2005-2006.

ETA

And as someone already said; what does it matter at this point? What we know about TM, and have seen on the subject of him and lean, doesn't mean we can actually prove it. We can just assume due to x, y and z. Any evidence has already been drank or smoked by his Dad.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:16:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arfcom is obsessed with Trayvon Martin.

This 17 year old black kid has forced himself into the forefront of the mind of every pudgy basement dweller in America.

We can't think of anything else.  

We need Trayvon Martin drink cups, pajamas and toothbrushes.  Each product would have an inscription of another reason why we should hate him.

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Cough syrup chasers are for pussies and 3 year olds.
View Quote

Couple gulps of nyquil let me sleep when I was an action hero overseas.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#37]
This is why we can't have nice things. How long until the damned cough syrup is next to the Sudafed in the "DEA raid" section of the pharmacy?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:19:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares then?

Nothing here says that, at least that I can find.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:20:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

The liver is evil, and must be punished.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares then?

Shut up man.  You're harshing our hate.

We need this.  

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#41]
The only thing that matters is his assault upon Zimmerman.

All else makes you sound nutty.

BESIDES, WE ALL KNOW THAT THE NEGRO YOUTHS DRINK SIZZRUP AND INJECT MARIHUANA 24/7!

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Lean = Purple Drank is made from promethazine + codeine Rx cough syrup and mixers. Robotripping is DXM based cough syrup and mixers. Both will fuck you up.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:29:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Yay, Olney's Lesions.

My friend convinced me to drink a bottle of Robotussin DM during my college days. To this day, I won't drink any type of cough syrup.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:30:53 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Lean = Purple Drank is made from promethazine + codeine Rx cough syrup and mixers. Robotripping is DXM based cough syrup and mixers. Both will fuck you up.
View Quote

That's lean? I thought it was just DXM based?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

We need this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares then?

We need this.

Has he become our Goldstein?

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#46]
It doesn't matter if he was on his way back from a coffee enema and a fucking scientology meeting, with a 2 year AA chip in his pocket and a backpack full of Gideon bibles he distributed free on the weekends.  

The little shit attacked a man and got shot for his trouble.  Problem solved, problem stayin solved.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:32:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:33:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Nobody said Trayvon was smart.

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He could have bought a drink to drink while watching the Allstar game.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're wrong.  All druggies are horrible people who have a hive mind which is why they all act the same.  Do you even know anyone who does drugs?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top