Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2013 5:06:04 AM EDT
I am really interested in getting a patriotic/american flag or bald eagle and something to do with the 2nd amendment type of tattoo...

Anyone have any good ideas? Pics of either yours or someone else's that you could share?

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR GANGSTER CHROME PISTOLA GAT 50 CENT TYPE SHIT. Or unicorns. Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:10:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't find the picture, but I'm getting a snake coiled around an AR with "Shall // Not Be // Infringed" on the coils of the snake.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:22:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are these your tattoos?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
No way, he knows better lol

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:38:49 AM EDT
[#6]
What's up with the giant gay unicorn?
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:39:04 AM EDT
[#7]

I'm thinking i might do this but without the wording.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Dangit man, I only had ONE rule! "PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR GANGSTER CHROME PISTOLA GAT 50 CENT TYPE SHIT. Or unicorns. Thank you."
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dangit man, I only had ONE rule! "PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR GANGSTER CHROME PISTOLA GAT 50 CENT TYPE SHIT. Or unicorns. Thank you."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But you've got to admit, as unicorns go, that one is badass.

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#10]
This is pretty nice looking...

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:50:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Or this one is decent...

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:52:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't have a penis. Which means it is a female, and therefore weak and NOT badass. *insert troll face here*
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#13]
So, when the Obamatroopers find you they will instantly know that you aren’t just another Obamapeasant willing to toil for the glory of the Obamastate. Instead they will know that you are someone who needs to be sent to an Obamarape camp.

No identifying marks, they get you in trouble.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Maybe if I got something like this...

...and then asked Roger at Battle Arms Development to use his Spartan helmet logo, he would sponsor it and pay for it? I can dream I suppose

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 6:06:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, when the Obamatroopers find you they will instantly know that you aren’t just another Obamapeasant willing to toil for the glory of the Obamastate. Instead they will know that you are someone who needs to be sent to an Obamarape camp.

No identifying marks, they get you in trouble.
View Quote

Yes. Yes, that is exactly correct.

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Get this.

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 6:24:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Does pro knives count

Link Posted: 7/31/2013 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe if I got something like this...

...and then asked Roger at Battle Arms Development to use his Spartan helmet logo, he would sponsor it and pay for it? I can dream I suppose
View Quote

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/RBow/Tatoo_zps75b9617b.jpg

You could get this one, and have it installed as a tramp stamp. But you'd better stay out of prison. Else you'd be in real trouble.
Link Posted: 7/31/2013 6:16:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Get a Gadsen snake around your neck, tattoo Franklin across your knuckles of both hands (Hey you wanna meet Big Ben?) Tattoo "Don't Tread on me" on your penis, so that way you'll avoid stepping on your dick in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top