BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2013 6:03:57 PM EDT

Most Divisive Presidency in History

John McCain <[email protected]>

6:05 PM (2 hours ago)

GOP.com

Erevis,

Barack Obama and the Democrats are falsely claiming a mandate from last year's election in order to continue to advance their ultra-left agenda of ever-expanding government, massive deficits, and class warfare.

We must act immediately to strengthen and expand our Party for the 2013-2014 election cycle. And we must remain true to our conservative principles so that we can put brakes on the disastrous policies of a second-term Obama administration.

I am determined to do whatever I can to ensure our Party has the resources to win in future elections. That's why I've asked the Republican National Committee if I can write to you today to urge you to support the RNC's efforts to elect Republicans at all levels in the 2013-2014 elections.

By acting today, you will be reaffirming your personal commitment to stand up for an America where low taxes, free enterprise, limited government, individual responsibility, and a strong military are the building blocks to a prosperous and secure future for our nation and our families.

Barack Obama campaigned on the promise that he would bring our country together, reach beyond partisanship to solve our country's critical problems.

Instead, President Obama has proven to be one of the most divisive leaders our nation has ever seen.

The bottom line is this: We need your personal commitment today to help ensure that we elect Republicans who will fight for the initiatives and policies that will build a strong America and stop Barack Obama and the Democrats' misguided policies.

With 38 governorships, 35 Senatorial, 435 Congressional and thousands of offices at stake up-and-down the ballot, we will need to spend tens of millions of dollars on candidate recruitment, opposition research, voter identification and grassroots organizing.

It is often said that "elections have consequences," and never has that been truer than what we are witnessing now. Barack Obama and the Democrats in Congress have clearly shown that they are determined to take our country down a far-reaching, radical and destructive path.

Right now, nothing is more critical than stopping them.

Please contribute $14 today to help provide the foundation for Republican victories in 2014.

Sincerely,
John McCain
View Quote

My response (that will never be read):

Do NOT ever send me anything from John McCain again.

John McCain is a reason that this 23 year straight-GOP voter is strongly considering going 3rd party.

You have chosen to attack your own-- and you call Obama divisive.  I stand with those in your own party whom you attack.

-- Erevis
View Quote

Seriously....?  The GOP thinks that McCAIN is a good poster boy for fund-raising and victory????

You can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing to ad within the COC
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Democrats, Republicans....

"At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!"
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
McCain can go fuck himself hard, fast, and often with sand in his motion lotion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#4]
You get those emails too, eh?  

Fucking John McCain.  Retire already.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
FJSM
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the same email earlier.

Utterly retarded. Good one, GOP.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
FUCK MCSHITSTAIN.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#8]
It is fun how every email is written by someone new.  Sometimes it's folks I recognize like Priebus or McCain, but sometimes I open the email thinking "Who the hell is this?"

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I got it, begging for money.  McCain is a traitor as is the GOP.  they are getting pretty desperate to use that clown to try and drum up cash.  The Rinse Probiscus guy needs to really figure out that people do not like McCain, he is a two time loser.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#10]

"remain true to our conservative principles" E.S.A.D. McCain.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FUCK MCSHITSTAIN.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#12]
That letter is real? Lol, I was waiting for a punch line while reading it. I can't believe there is someone more of a loser out there to think that loser is something any of us would want to listen to?

I have an aunt in Arizona that hates Brewer but loves McCain but claims to be a conservative. Go figure.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#13]
The same email is in my spam box. Fuck them with a rusty pitchfork
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I got the same one.

It was good for a laugh
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#15]
they sudda left him in vietnam..

sheesh..  what a bozo..  he'll sign on for another amnesty..   33 million times.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#16]
I got it also. "conservative", funny.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:42:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Unless he's some sort of demented android, we can take solace in the fact that he can't live forever. Though, like his fellow shitbird Mitch McConnell, if he does live forever his idiot constituents will keep reelecting him for the next ten million fucking years.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:43:42 PM EDT
[#18]
He's sided with EVERYTHING that Obama and the Dems proposed and has done nothing but attacked Cruz and other true conservatives

The Ultimate RINO
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Got this today too. I deleted it when I saw John McCain in the subject line. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, that's pretty civil compared to the Democrat fundraiser emails.  The tenor of those are along the lines of "Please chip in $3 immediately to stop the billionaire Koch brothers from destroying our democracy!"  They're just ATTACK ATTACK HATE HATE, please send us $3!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
McCain can go fuck himself hard, fast, and often with sand in his motion lotion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This is almost exactly what I thought when I read my email.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#22]
I got the same email.  I wanted to send on back that said - I will contribute only to specific candidates - and only those who have specific endorsements (tea party). FUCK the RINO's
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#23]
John McCain can slide ass-first down a wall of AIDS infested cocks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Wow, that's pretty civil compared to the Democrat fundraiser emails.  The tenor of those are along the lines of "Please chip in $3 immediately to stop the billionaire Koch brothers from destroying our democracy!"  They're just ATTACK ATTACK HATE HATE, please send us $3!
View Quote

Civility and Stupidity are not mutually exclusive, it seems.

I found irony that HIS email would talk about being divisive after his stunts and comments.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#25]
No way  McCain wrote that. Some staffer did.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I got it also. I starred it in my inbox because I too can not let it go. I know no one will read my response but I'm going stroke out a doozie when I get to a real key board.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#27]
John McCain is attempting to distance himself from himself.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#28]
I got one too. I was enraged to read that. He's the one being divisive and completely out of touch.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't matter.

What does matter is that the GOP actually thought that McCain would be a selling point.  Someone approved that.

I really didn't think it was that possible to be that out-of-touch with the tides within your own constituency.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#31]
I distinctly remember him saying in the first election that the public has nothing at all to fear from BHO.  That he was a good man.  Wish I could find the video.  What an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I distinctly remember him saying in the first election that the public has nothing at all to fear from BHO.  That he was a good man.  Wish I could find the video.  What an idiot.
View Quote

I remember that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Democrats, Republicans....

"At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!"
View Quote

Seriously.  Fucking this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Doesn't matter.

What does matter is that the GOP actually thought that McCain would be a selling point.  Someone approved that.

I really didn't think it was that possible to be that out-of-touch with the tides within your own constituency.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter.

Just wait until they give us Christie in 2016
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Got the same email. Still shaking my head.
All I can think of is Jack Nicholson as the Joker saying "this town needs an enema" or something like that thinking of DC.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#36]

FJM
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top