Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2013 9:18:24 PM EDT
I remember all of the M16A2's at VMI in metal racks on the wall of the armory. I'd really like to fabricate one at work so that I can keep the AR's from taking up space in my safe. I'd really like to be able to add a cross beam and pad lock to secure the rifles. I vaguely remember what they look like but I doubt it would be hard to fab.  I tried google to no avail.

Link Posted: 11/17/2013 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you looked hard enough:

Link Posted: 11/17/2013 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a new gun store in Lawrence, KS that has one on display. Nothing on the rack. No price tag. Not sure if it's for sale or not.

S&S Tactical. I'm sure you could look them up and give them a call and see if they'd be interested in selling it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 11/17/2013 11:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Here ya go

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=6841374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top