Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/18/2014 5:18:46 PM EDT
The networks aren't talking about it, but it is getting out. It will look very bad for the BITCH. Given half a chance the administration will throw the BITCH under the bus. There is no love loss between the Kenyan and the BITCH and BUBBA. In cases like this it is not the scandal it is always the coverup, and they are still covering it up. Same goes with Gunrunner/Fast and Furious.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
the answer is 1/2 the population is too dumb to understand or care

at this point what difference does it make
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#2]
What difference does it make

Edit dammit beat
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly, FPNI.  When is American Idol on?
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Dam first post yet again

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
They are waiting for more "Obama money" to be added to their EBT cards

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
We already knew.  The other side doesn't care and thinks it's a smear job.  As DK's sigline reads, It's a cheerocracy.  All is lost.  Hoard ammo.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I think they were just worried about the 2012 election
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell no.
Most of the population could care less, their more concerned that a fat man may or may not of closed traffic lanes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I doubt the full truth will ever come out.

Bits and pieces might, but I suspect the full truth would be very damning. And it will be buried.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:42:48 PM EDT
[#10]
As long as only "faux" news is reporting it didnt happen.  Now back to the Christie's  bridgegate and stop all this talk about these phoney scandals.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#11]
The MSM has covered up every other scandal that's come out, no reason for this administration to think they wouldn't help with this one too.

The previous posts are spot on, the FSA doesn't know, doesn't care, the libs don't care either, they're complicit and too busy making a big deal over some traffic.

The republicans might go all out with this come election time, but by then it'll be too late. I have no hope for it going any differently.

Quoted:
...All is lost.  Hoard ammo.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#12]

They voted for the Kenyan, they'll vote for this tard.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The networks aren't talking about it, but it is getting out. It will look very bad for the BITCH. Given half a chance the administration will throw the BITCH under the bus. There is no love loss between the Kenyan and the BITCH and BUBBA. In cases like this it is not the scandal it is always the coverup, and they are still covering it up. Same goes with Gunrunner/Fast and Furious.
View Quote

They knew it would come out, eventually, in dribs and drabs. This is how they roll with all of their scandals. Beat it off the front page with some bullshit, change the subject and let the truth drip out so slow that no outrage builds.

Oh and:

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

that was the point.  it comes out now, waaayyyyy after the fact, and no one cares.  If it would've been out in the first week it would've been different. they win
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

Sadly enough, nobody GAF
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

the answer is 97/100 the population is too dumb to understand or care

View Quote
FP does not NI in this case --- fixed!

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We already knew.  The other side doesn't care and thinks it's a smear job.  As DK's sigline reads, It's a cheerocracy.  All is lost.  Hoard ammo.
View Quote

Winner winner, chicken dinner.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#18]
They delayed it for sufficient news cycles and now the Party media cadres can "justifiably" ignore it because it is no longer "news".
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Fuck, Benghazi isn't anywhere near the worst thing this administration has done.*

Look at the IRS. They were using it to suppress the speech of their political adversaries. The program was being overseen by a political appointee. The 'investigation' (using the term loosely) was overseen by a political hack. Not only have they avoided accountability for this, but they're trying to pass an official policy now to make it all ok. We have impeached presidents for less than this... and it's being treated as NBD.

*-Mainly because I'm willing to accept incompetence as an 'excuse' for Benghazi. I don't think they meant anyone to get killed, they just don't know WTF they're doing, and that get's people killed. The coverup there is the real crime; and the IRS stuff is far worse than that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Just think, nobody died during Watergate and we see the aftermath of that, but then that was a different time.....
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Dude as soon as I heard the news on the radio for the first time, I looked at my GF and said "This is total bullshit. They're not pissed off at a movie. I bet this was a terrorist attack... Holy crap, they keep denying it was a terrorist attack, must have made some kind of terrible mistakes to try to cover this up... Holy shit, this will come back to bite all of them in the ass."

Anyone with half a brain could have thought the same.

Unfortunately, take a good look around you and you will see, most of the population is comprised of total re-tards.

That's right, re-tards.

Tarded once, then tarded again.

Re-tards.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Someone should make a movie starring Kathleen bates as hilliary. Then people would care.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

No one cares.

Hillary will win in 2016.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The networks aren't talking about it, but it is getting out. It will look very bad for the BITCH.
View Quote

They don't need to care about it getting out now - it only mattered whether it would hurt Idiot in Chief's reelection campaign.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.

Fuck, Benghazi isn't anywhere near the worst thing this administration has done.*

Look at the IRS. They were using it to suppress the speech of their political adversaries. The program was being overseen by a political appointee. The 'investigation' (using the term loosely) was overseen by a political hack. Not only have they avoided accountability for this, but they're trying to pass an official policy now to make it all ok. We have impeached presidents for less than this... and it's being treated as NBD.

*-Mainly because I'm willing to accept incompetence as an 'excuse' for Benghazi. I don't think they meant anyone to get killed, they just don't know WTF they're doing, and that get's people killed. The coverup there is the real crime; and the IRS stuff is far worse than that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I do not believe Benghazi was simply incompetent. Even if the initial event was, I believe they watched it unfold and did nothing for political reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if there was far more to the initial story as well.

I still agree with you that the IRS scandal is worse.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sadly, FPNI.  When is American Idol on?
View Quote

And when does the EBT get refilled? Ain't nobody got time for that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dude as soon as I heard the news on the radio for the first time, I looked at my GF and said "This is total bullshit. They're not pissed off at a movie. I bet this was a terrorist attack... Holy crap, they keep denying it was a terrorist attack, must have made some kind of terrible mistakes to try to cover this up... Holy shit, this will come back to bite all of them in the ass."

Anyone with half a brain could have thought the same.

Unfortunately, take a good look around you and you will see, most of the population is comprised of total re-tards.

That's right, re-tards.

Tarded once, then tarded again.

Re-tards.
View Quote

thats the problem with our country over half the population doesnt have half a brain to use
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#31]
The Dems new to keep it on the lowdown for a while. They can create new stories to distact you for a while longer. This is purposeable deceit
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#32]
There is a movie coming out April 4th that will have Scarlett Johansson nude in it.  What were you saying again?
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#33]
They just had to delay it until after Obama was reelected.

Now they will say it is just old news.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Regardless, they were correct in assuming that it would not matter.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 9:02:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I think they were just worried about the 2012 election
View Quote

Yep.

All they needed was some space and cover-fire to get through 2012.

That is it.

Now?

Seriously, it *might* hurt Hillary... If she starts to poll poorly because of it, they have the space and time to find someone else...

Seriously. It was *all* calculated. From Candy Crowly defending Obama, "he called it terror" in the debate, to, "it was all our fault, it was a youtube video" in front of ethe UN...

It was *all* calculated to get-through 2012.

Now?

It ~may hurt Hillary. Hopefully so. If it does, they have the distance to run a moderate Dem, if they have to, if she looks hurt by it...

Yeah, it was all a calculated game to them...
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Judge Jeanine really got into it tonight.

She was brutal.

Its too bad that the rest of the liberal fucking media is still sucking the Kenyan dick.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Unless someone is going to leak incriminating evidence like drone footage of the attack or some eyewitness testimony under oath then I'm afraid nothing is going to happen. There needs to be more heat on Hillary or Obama before either one of them will throw the other under the bus. This senate report will be written off as a partisan crusade.

Look at the NSA spying program, sure there were whistleblowers years ago but it wasn't until a freaking TS/SCI powerpoint and court order were on the front page of The Guardian that there was any acknowledgement or outrage.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Not believing the official administrations report would make you a TRUTHER, would it not?
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not believing the official administrations report would make you a TRUTHER, would it not?
View Quote

Well then call me a truther
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Truther

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Where the hell are all the survivors from Benghazi?

I want to hear their version of events.

Google maps puts it at a 12 hour drive from Tripoli to Benghazi.  If that is accurate and the main US embassy is in Tripoli, there ain't no fucking way Ambassador Stevens and his entourage drove that.  They flew there.  Some US Navy or Marine helo picked their asses up in Tripoli and dropped them off in Benghazi.  So there have to be logs somewhere that show that.  There also must have been pkans already in place for Ambassador Stevens, et al, to get picked up at such and such a day at such and such a time.  IIRC, Ambassador Stevens met with some Turk official.  Where exactly, I don't know, but there must also be logs somewhere of this Turk official's aircraft traveling through Med Sea airspace.  

Was this meeting to grease the wheels...err... palms to get ground to air or shoulder launched surface to air missiles transported to Syria via Turkey?

Where are the missiles now?

Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:02:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Not his fucking shit.

Again.

Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:07:19 AM EDT
[#43]
After the elections...........yes.

Before the elections...........no.

But with the average dumbfuck American voter, it didn't matter either way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:11:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The networks aren't talking about it, but it is getting out.
View Quote

Of course it is. It will all be out long before the primaries start - and very few people will care about what happened "so long ago".
Need proof?
How many people think about the "government shutdown" today?
How many people think about the "ObamaCare website rollout problems" today?
How many remember that in 2011 the Congress and the President agreed to reduce the rate of increase in spending slightly?

When it comes to politics, most Americans have very short memories.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:13:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Of course it is. It will all be out long before the primaries start - and very few people will care about what happened "so long ago".
Need proof?
How many remember that in 2011 the Congress and the President agreed to reduce the rate of increase in spending slightly?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The networks aren't talking about it, but it is getting out.

Need proof?

This.

End of thread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:13:44 AM EDT
[#46]
OP, as much as I'd like to agree with you, it did not stop the Kenyan from getting re-elected did it? I doubt it will stop most liberals from voting for her either. She is dripping in Benghazi blood yet has the nomination all but sewed up. If most Americans really cared one whit, she would be a no-go already in the polls.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:14:16 AM EDT
[#47]
I believe the CBS interview.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#48]
How cares about Benghazi That fat Governor closed a bridge that people wanted to drive across
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:15:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Exactly, they know they are fully insulated at this point. Literally nothing can touch them now.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote
He will take a hit for her.

He knows, as of right now, she is next for the throne, and losing control is not in the plans (they have not finished what they started yet).

The media will make sure his worship does not suffer any damage from taking the hit for the cause.  While it is all about him, he does understand that sometimes he must pretend to care about the cause more than his ego.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top