User Panel

Page / 236
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sierra5:

No, I think she's rather manly looking as far as looks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SouthernDestroyer:

Also, am I the only one who thinks Erika has a weird face?

No, I think she's rather manly looking as far as looks.

Amen. I see 100 hotter chicks at one mall trip here in San Diego
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

It's covert as all Hell. No one expects blond pigtails to bust out the big guns.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Originally Posted By Covert8645:
Originally Posted By BigeasySnow:
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:

You only train with SEALs, right?

Other branches of service don't respect my need to keep my hair absolutely flawless.

Look at this crap. Talk about hat head. And hair elastics? Hello, breakage?

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/RictusGrin_2006/Snw71024x768_zps911fa791.jpg

Ma'am, we're going to have to matte-black your hair... It shines too much.

That is some seriously untactical hair.  

It's covert as all Hell. No one expects blond pigtails to bust out the big guns.

Right?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Words have meaning. Is it not an accurate description?
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By glockO:

They will go away if they are proven to be frauds,

Karma's a B!tch

This entire thread was started because someone on a different site used the FOIA to pull his mil records. Additionally, there's the arrest on the AWOL/Desertion warrant.

There's all the screenshots, the videos, etc of him claiming to be an 11B, and alluding to being deployed.

There's the documented progression of the lie claiming 11B with honorable discharge, then medical, then general, an now claiming he never said that.

I'd say that's proof.

I'm a pretty forgiving person...ok, not really. But I was willing to cut him some slack at first. He fucked up, he should have admitted it and moved on.

The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his b       child will at least learn from the consequences.
I really can't see how anyone can justify making a statement like this.

This Guy lying about his whole life, doesn't give anyone the right to make such a foolish remark about an innocent child.

I hope you have the decency to edit your post.

The way you have chosen to use words show your contempt for this guy, so bringing his kid into the mix proves to be classless at best.

You're using his child in a weak attempt to prove what?

Why would anyone assume a child will learn anything from this?

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Just getting around to watching the Yeager/Willis response video to all this.

This is what I got out of their response to the allegations:

1. We don't care what Cory said (even if he did make something up)

2. We don't give a shit what you think

3. Fuck you

4. They're our friends

5. Fuck you

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#6]

This entire thread was started because someone on a different site used the FOIA to pull his mil records. Additionally, there's the arrest on the AWOL/Desertion warrant.
There's all the screenshots, the videos, etc of him claiming to be an 11B, and alluding to being deployed.
There's the documented progression of the lie claiming 11B with honorable discharge, then medical, then general, an now claiming he never said that.
I'd say that's proof.
I'm a pretty forgiving person...ok, not really. But I was willing to cut him some slack at first. He fucked up, he should have admitted it and moved on.
The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his bastard child will at least learn from the consequences.
View All Quotes

Karma's a B!tch

I'd say that's proof.
The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his bastard child will at least learn from the consequences.

I don't know, seems kinda flimsy to me...
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:23:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TecRsq] [#7]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

Fuck safety
View All Quotes

Fuck safety

But he say's he's a pro, so it must be true.

Been lurking and reading since page one, the lying from Cory with regard to the stolen valor and the backpeddaling are wrong on so many levels.

Im just glad the community here at ARFCOM, ferret out these wastes of space, as
Its so much easier to come here and have an accurate book on the serious trainers and the wannabees.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:

3. Fuck you
4. They're our friends
5. Fuck you

View Quote

You forgot, "they bring us lots of customers (money)"
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:31:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazyWhiteGuy] [#9]
The way you have chosen to use words show your contempt for this guy, so bringing his kid into the mix proves to be classless at best.

View All Quotes

Karma's a B!tch

I'd say that's proof.
The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his b       child will at least learn from the consequences.
This Guy lying about his whole life, doesn't give anyone the right to make such a foolish remark about an innocent child.

Hopefully the kid will learn how to not be an embarrassing and pathetic fuck head.

You're right though, he likely won't learn anything.

Maybe in thirty years he'll be on here talking about being a second generationa service member and a combat tested space marine, even though he just drank pepto in the shitter on the moon base until they flew his ass home.

To you he's a just a liar.

To me he's a pussy who wouldn't even show up to start doing what the three great men in my sigline died doing, one of whom had been doing it for almost a decade.

Then he pretended to have done what they died doing, to make some money and show off his trailer park Tokyo rose.

Fuck him, fucking his bitch, and fuck her crotchfruit that won't have a fucking Y chromosome no matter what's between its legs.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:

So far page 57 is boring so I am walking out of here for now.

http://i.imgur.com/cfhrM6O.gif

Mod's, I never posted a gif so if that is too much let me know.
View Quote
Mmm, pigeon toed girls are sooo hot.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Karma's a B!tch

I'd say that's proof.

LOL.  The kid is a bastard.  I call my GSD a bitch, because she is a bitch.  AWOL wasn't married to his baby momma, so the kid is a bastard.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Thanks for the recap. I didn't want to watch that much derp, so I appreciate you watching it for me.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:

3. Fuck you
4. They're our friends
5. Fuck you

Thanks for the recap. I didn't want to watch that much derp, so I appreciate you watching it for me.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Here is the report about the denial for the re-zone of the range.

http://wthitv.com/2014/08/06/tempers-flare-at-planning-meeting/
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CrazyWhiteGuy:
Hopefully the kid will learn how to not be an embarrassing and pathetic fuck head.

Maybe in thirty years he'll be on here talking about being a second generationa service member and a combat tested space marine, even though he just drank pepto in the shitter on the moon base until they flew his ass home.
View Quote

And therein lies the basis to an epic movie plot....from the ashes of this trainwreck comes...

RT the Lunar Destroyer, son of Stolen Valor

Can he right the wrongs of his progenitors' past?

Thousands of Nazi super race children on the dark side of the Moon will never know, because he got booted from Lunar Reception Battalion before being assigned to his unit, based out of Mare FOECUNDITATUS.

Will Buck Yeager come to the rescue and define true friendship against the Nazi hordes, or will he stay securely out of the line of fire beneath the cover provided by the rugged lunar surface?

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:

And therein lies the basis to an epic movie plot....from the ashes of this trainwreck comes...

Thousands of Nazi super race children on the dark side of the Moon will never know, because he got booted from Lunar Reception Battalion before being assigned to his unit, based out of Mare FOECUNDITATUS.

http://astrobob.areavoices.com/astrobob/images/thumbnail/Moon_names_Tau_olunga.jpg

Will Buck Yeager come to the rescue and define true friendship against the Nazi hordes, or will he stay securely out of the line of fire beneath the cover provided by the rugged lunar surface?

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Buck-Yeager-Combat-Pawn-UZI-Derp-2.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:

http://astrobob.areavoices.com/astrobob/images/thumbnail/Moon_names_Tau_olunga.jpg

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Buck-Yeager-Combat-Pawn-UZI-Derp-2.jpg

No chuck will find a ditch and promptly dive into it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#16]

I don't really believe in life teaching lessons. People who want to grow up and develop their integrity and character reach for it. For other people, no amount of life kicking the shit out of them will help them want to grow.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WinstonSmith:

I've gotta white knight Erika too. She's got to defend her man, and the father of her child.  She's only getting the story from his side and doesn't have the sophistication to see through his bullshit. It's his buddies' job to straighten him out, it's hers to just stick by him.

And it's important to remember that the troll isn't her, and to not let aggression riled up by character it was playing splash over onto Erika.

Life's best learned lessons are not pleasantly taught.

I don't really believe in life teaching lessons. People who want to grow up and develop their integrity and character reach for it. For other people, no amount of life kicking the shit out of them will help them want to grow.

some of the people who want to improve just don't know how to go about it, they are usually the ones that learn effectively from trial and error
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#17]

It's perfect. Who expects a little blonde girl to unleash the Death Blossom.
View All Quotes

Other branches of service don't respect my need to keep my hair absolutely flawless.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/RictusGrin_2006/Snw71024x768_zps911fa791.jpg

These guys?

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MaxTheRabbit:

some of the people who want to improve just don't know how to go about it, they are usually the ones that learn effectively from trial and error
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MaxTheRabbit:
Originally Posted By WinstonSmith:

I've gotta white knight Erika too. She's got to defend her man, and the father of her child.  She's only getting the story from his side and doesn't have the sophistication to see through his bullshit. It's his buddies' job to straighten him out, it's hers to just stick by him.

And it's important to remember that the troll isn't her, and to not let aggression riled up by character it was playing splash over onto Erika.

Life's best learned lessons are not pleasantly taught.

They have to be honest and confront the causes of their failures. Rationalization and denial really get in the way of growth through analysis of past mistakes.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

What a fucking fraud
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Rev_FNG:

View Quote

Not an inkie hater, but what a dumbass going to a hearing with short sleeves when you are covered in tatoos.  Like it or not, people still make judgements about people and their tats.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Is this recent?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Cory seems to have an out of reg haircut and what looks to be facial hair in the "military ID".

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
Hmm. Plot thickens. And what's the deal with asking about "the pink"?

View All Quotes

The green ID is the one given to basic training recruits.  You get a different ID when you finish your training and go to a regular unit.  For him to say he was in the army a year after basic, yet still with his basic ID, proved to vets and military alike that he was full of shit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#26]
They have to be honest and confront the causes of their failures.
View Quote

some people actually do, just not this lot
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By redseven11b:

What a fucking fraud
View All Quotes

What a fucking fraud

No kidding. "Was an 11B until"

Until you put on a blue cord in a ceremony you're not an 11B regardless of what your contract might have said.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:11:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSharp] [#28]
After skimming all 58 pages I have some observations.

Background - I teach some basic self defense classes. Nothing high speed low drag, just basic self defense with a handgun and the Illinois law surrounding our CCW license.
I've never been in the military, no police training etc. NRA certified, trained with some decent trainers and enjoy passing that on to people.

I have an assistant instructor that's a young woman, an old friend of the family. She's every bit as hot as Erika. More so IMO. She's also certified and been though the same schools as I have. She's a good instructor and likes teaching people to shoot.

If I told her to show up for class in Daisy Dukes and a tight tank top she'd laugh at me, then ignore me. If I told her it was because we were going to make YouTube videos she'd tell me to kiss her ass. If I asked her to go online and beg money for our business wearing few clothes she'd ignore me again and probably quit.

Draw your own conclusions...
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#29]
When does 11b get attached to your status, in basic, or after graduating basic?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Shouldn't he have had that turned in or confiscated after the arrest for being AWOL?

You get ID cards and dog tags processed and issued at 30th AG. Could also be a fake to bolster credibility. One of the first things we did was go to the barber...

They say me in a barber's chair...
They spun me around I had no hair..

I'm also wondering about the hair in the photo, as we were shaven clean.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Cory seems to have an out of reg haircut and what looks to be facial hair in the "military ID".

View Quote

DEP ID, you get it when you sign up before you even ship to basic.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Wespe:

Not an inkie hater, but what a dumbass going to a hearing with short sleeves when you are covered in tatoos.  Like it or not, people still make judgements about people and their tats.
View All Quotes

I don't want to put the guy out of business I'm only asking that he be honest about his credentials so that people know what they are really getting if they choose to pay for a class with him.  I have my opinion about people being able to conduct business on their own property, but I honestly know nothing about zoning laws so maybe they don't have a leg to stand on here.  I do dislike people playing the "kid card" like he did in the interview.  I have kids as well like most adults do, but I don't use them for sympathy from others to get my way.  I suppose he lied about his credentials for his kid and not for his personal gain as well.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By johnh57:

View Quote
Not sure about the Army, but in the Marines you get your MOS designation upon completion of School Of Infantry/Marine Combat Training.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Not officially until graduation day but it will list it in your contract that you were contracted to the job. For him to claim he was one is misleading to the max.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Is that just an Army thing? Never seen that before.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By satellite:

Until you put on a blue cord in a ceremony you're not an 11B regardless of what your contract might have said.
View All Quotes

What a fucking fraud

I was a Squadron Commander in DEVGRU until I never joined the Navy
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#37]

The green ID is the one given to basic training recruits.  You get a different ID when you finish your training and go to a regular unit.  For him to say he was in the army a year after basic, yet still with his basic ID, proved to vets and military alike that he was full of shit.
View All Quotes

Thank you for that info.  I'm not a veteran so I would never have know that.  I would say a large part of his fan base on youtube are also not veterans so they would eat that up because like me they would be unaware.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

I had for four months in 04 while waiting to ship to benning. I can't remember if I got a real CAC At tech school or at my first unit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

What a fucking fraud

Yep. I'm applying to grad school soon- can't wait to be accepted so that I can go ahead and claim that I've graduated even if I drop out.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Yep. I'm applying to grad school soon- can't wait to be accepted so that I can go ahead and claim that I've graduated even if I drop out.
View All Quotes

What a fucking fraud

Fuck it, apply to Med school and tell everyone you're a Doctor.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:19:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRPF52] [#41]
View Quote

You sign a contract with a certain MOS or career management field.

Some guys have Ranger contracts, some have Infantry with unassigned Airborne (you're going to 82nd with that one 99 times out of 100), and some are unassigned Infantry (11X).  There have been some changes since I was in, but this is how it was back in the 1990's.  There was also 11M and 11C, Mechanized Infantryman (motorpool maintenance/ride in Bradleys) and Mortarman.

He probably had an 11B contract, but short of showing up to 30th AG Replacement Battalion, he didn't even come anywhere near fulfilling the entry level training for it, let alone being assigned to a unit and deploying anywhere.  His references to "habits from the sandbox" can only mean something from the playground in an actual box of sand, complete with toy dumptrucks and plastic shovels.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Ummmm... Pigeon Toed....
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:23:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigeasySnow] [#43]
Originally Posted By lefty-weaver-g19:

I don't want to put the guy out of business I'm only asking that he be honest about his credentials so that people know what they are really getting if they choose to pay for a class with him.  I have my opinion about people being able to conduct business on their own property, but I honestly know nothing about zoning laws so maybe they don't have a leg to stand on here.  I do dislike people playing the "kid card" like he did in the interview.  I have kids as well like most adults do, but I don't use them for sympathy from others to get my way.  I suppose he lied about his credentials for his kid and not for his personal gain as well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lefty-weaver-g19:

He really does need to be out of the business, though, as do others of his ilk. To protect folks that don't know how to vet their instructors, and to protect the public from the fallout from poorly trained students.

Let him do something else, with less responsibility and that doesn't reflect on gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#44]

I had for four months in 04 while waiting to ship to benning. I can't remember if I got a real CAC At tech school or at my first unit.
View All Quotes

That's weird, we never got anything like that. We just got our CAC cards near graduation and the got our Reserve ID's when we EAS'd.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By RJTCCW:

Ummmm... Pigeon Toed....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RJTCCW:

Ummmm... Pigeon Toed....

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By JSharp:

Background - I teach some basic self defense classes. Nothing high speed low drag, just basic self defense with a handgun and the Illinois law surrounding our CCW license.
I've never been in the military, no police training etc. NRA certified, trained with some decent trainers and enjoy passing that on to people.

I have an assistant instructor that's a young woman, an old friend of the family. She's every bit as hot as Erika. More so IMO. She's also certified and been though the same schools as I have. She's a good instructor and likes teaching people to shoot.

If I told her to show up for class in Daisy Dukes and a tight tank top she'd laugh at me, then ignore me. If I told her it was because we were going to make YouTube videos she'd tell me to kiss her ass. If I asked her to go online and beg money for our business wearing few clothes she'd ignore me again and probably quit.

View Quote

We really don't have enough data to draw a conclusion.  I think a number of pictures would help us evaluate the data before reaching a conclusion.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ScottS:

We really don't have enough data to draw a conclusion.  I think a number of pictures would help us evaluate the data before reaching a conclusion.
View All Quotes

She's most defiantly not guilty. However, if I posted pics of her here she likely would be guilty of whatever terrible happened to me.

So NO. Sorry...
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Death Blossom with flowers in her hair....
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#49]

She's most defiantly not guilty. However, if I posted pics of her here she likely would be guilty of whatever terrible happened to me.

So NO. Sorry...
View All Quotes

So NO. Sorry...

Post them in Team then
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top