BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is what wax is for.

Also if she isn't taking care of something visible can you imagine the jungle downstairs?  I'll pass.
View Quote

Fucking  right on.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I had a bunch of mine break off or fall out after I had some highlights done about a year and a half ago...when you already have thin hair, it's noticeable and being a girl, it's even more distressing.  I used Nioxon for awhile and it's much better now, fortunately.  Very fine hair runs in the family...my mom and her sisters are the same way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have very fine and light body hair.  I've certainly never had to worry about plucking my eyebrows, you can barely see what is already there.  The trade off is that even the hair on my head is silky, straight, and baby fine too.

That's my middle one.  I tease her about not having eyebrows.  

And her hair looks like gossamer strands and is GORGEOUS when it's freshly brushed but it's so fine it gets tangled with the slightest movement or breeze.  It's finally starting to thicken up some and I can now put it in a ponytail.  She loves ponytails but I hardly ever put it up because all you saw was scalp.    You can barely see any scalp now.  

I had a bunch of mine break off or fall out after I had some highlights done about a year and a half ago...when you already have thin hair, it's noticeable and being a girl, it's even more distressing.  I used Nioxon for awhile and it's much better now, fortunately.  Very fine hair runs in the family...my mom and her sisters are the same way.

It's crazy because our oldest has enough hair for 4 people on her head.  It's insanely thick.  Then this one shows up with not enough hair for 1.  

She just got off the school bus so her hair is all jacked up but you can see the lack of eyebrows.  

My husband's mother had very fine, blonde hair and used to joke with her sister that if she was ever incapacitated, she expected someone to put mascara on her and color in her eyebrows.  Do you know that when she passed away unexpectedly at 52 and we got to the funeral home early for the viewing, her sister took her makeup and colored in her eyebrows for her.  Was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The hair helps hide how pointy her elbows are.

Im going back to the basement.

Damn women you scary!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had hairy arms.  Not near the extent that's shown in the pic but definitely too much for my pale-ass skin.

The other part y'all are concerned about was always shaved so don't go on assumptions when you see the hirsute ladies.  

Now everything is lasered off and I'm thrilled to death.  

As for why some women don't *do* anything about it----shaving makes it worse, waxing is messy and painful and can irritate skin AND cause ingrown hairs which you don't want on your forearms anyway and lasers are expensive.  

Sometimes it's easier to just go about life with the hand God dealt you even if it bugs other people.    

View Quote

What about using a body trimmer.  Does that make it worse the way shaving does?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG *pause* BANG BANG BANG BANG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Little harder to find a pic that shows my face, and I'm not wearing sunglasses.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/DSCN1597.jpg

My older brother was teasing me about having "sideburns" one time...yeah, you have to be about an inch away to actually see them.  I told him to get out of my face.

So pretty.

Don't be jealous.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Regarding the original post, definitely a deal breaker.  Too much Sasquatch, not enough supermodel.  Hey, I admit it, I am superficial.  Blonde hair and blue or green eyes will definitely get my attention, especially if they have nice cans.  Anything else, not so much.

I have a few other simple rules that keep me safe from Wookie love:  1) can't be hairier than me; 2) legs can't be thicker than mine; and 3) no man-size necks (you know, thick with a protruding Adams apple).

YMMV.

Regards,

FP

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So pretty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My older brother was teasing me about having "sideburns" one time...yeah, you have to be about an inch away to actually see them.  I told him to get out of my face.

So pretty.

:: nods approval ::
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#8]
wife is asian virtually 0 body hair...its an asian thing no idea lol.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]

It is hard to look past it, but I think I can.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:39:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I ain't slippin' the meat to her arms, am I?
View Quote

If that's what her arms are like, then what kind of jungle do you think you'd have to clear out down there?  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had hairy arms.  Not near the extent that's shown in the pic but definitely too much for my pale-ass skin.

The other part y'all are concerned about was always shaved so don't go on assumptions when you see the hirsute ladies.  

As for why some women don't *do* anything about it----shaving makes it worse, waxing is messy and painful and can irritate skin AND cause ingrown hairs which you don't want on your forearms anyway and lasers are expensive.  

Sometimes it's easier to just go about life with the hand God dealt you even if it bugs other people.    

I did that for a while and it did help make things less noticeable but it didn't feel good.  It wasn't stubble but it wasn't soft and fine either when it was cut off short.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have licked Mrs. 45ProCarry's arms.  Does that make me a bad man?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a damned silly reason to reject someone.

I generally find women who complain about men's body hair to be assholes. Same goes for men.

From a sexual standpoint, yes, you should absolutely shave or at the very least trim your parts. They're going in someone's mouth. But arms? FFS you're not licking someone's fuckin' arms.

And if you are, you should feel bad and sit in a corner.

Yes. Now go spank yourself. While looking at me and biting your lip.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Shear her, throw something over the tail, and I'm GTG.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#14]
The Captain wired in, he had water comin' in

and the good shippin' crew was in peril!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure it's already been stated multiple times, but can you imagine what that bush must look like?  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Deal breaker.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You would probably still be smoking hot with a unibrow.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I can see why you basement dwellers don't get laid.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I generally find women who complain about men's body hair to be assholes. Same goes for men.

From a sexual standpoint, yes, you should absolutely shave or at the very least trim your parts. They're going in someone's mouth. But arms? FFS you're not licking someone's fuckin' arms.

Sorry.  Can't do that when the spankin monkey is lookin over your shoulder.. Totally kills the mood.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sorry.  Can't do that when the spankin monkey is lookin over your shoulder.. Totally kills the mood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't do it, he'll cut you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If I remember my few encounters with women who presented the same condition as the one in OP's post, I would have to concur.  One of them nearly killed me.  I dragged home after a couple of days dehydrated, hung over, and with a big bruise on one of my hips.  It was great.  She wouldn't go out with me again because she was deeply ashamed of the things she did that weekend.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It can be indicative of somewhat elevated testosterone levels:

"What Purpose does Testosterone serve in Women?

Testosterone in women has many functions. It is important for bone strength and development of lean muscle mass and strength. Testosterone also contributes to overall sense of well-being and energy level. It is best known for its crucial role is a woman's sex drive or libido. More specifically, testosterone in women is responsible for the sensitivity of a woman's nipples and clitoris associated with sexual pleasure. Testosterone not only enhances the sexual mood of a woman, but the experience as well."

If I remember my few encounters with women who presented the same condition as the one in OP's post, I would have to concur.  One of them nearly killed me.  I dragged home after a couple of days dehydrated, hung over, and with a big bruise on one of my hips.  It was great.  She wouldn't go out with me again because she was deeply ashamed of the things she did that weekend.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Seems to more common with darker complexioned women... Middle Eastern, Indian, Greek, Armenian, Italian, etc...

Some of them can be drop dead gorgeous, but then my eyes are drawn to and transfixed on the thick bushy layer
of black fur covering their forearms, and I have to wonder "if that's what I'm seeing... I wonder what I'm not seeing
must be like"?

<a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/user/HenryKrinkle3/media/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k424/HenryKrinkle3/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg</a>
View Quote

Better dive & find out. Report back with mission findings.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#23]
I am willing to take my chances.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're too kind.  

I was going to be a smartass and draw one on real quick but it backfired because now I look just like my damn dad.  

Let me go wash it off before I forget and head out to get school supplies with it on.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#25]

If she's willing to take me on with all my faults....... and I aint pretty neither.  

Quoted:
I don't care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Don't be jealous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So pretty.

Don't be jealous.

Sorry. Obscure Mike Brown/CNN reference
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If that's what her arms are like, then what kind of jungle do you think you'd have to clear out down there?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ain't slippin' the meat to her arms, am I?

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How do you feel about sideburns?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/images/ashperfect3.jpg
View Quote

Knew a girl with such long sideburns she would pull it up into her hair. I think it made it even more obvious
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fuck it- pretend its the 80s.
View Quote

Shaving the vaginal area actually started in the early 80's.   Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#30]
I like it when her arm hair stands up when she is aroused.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Seems to more common with darker complexioned women... Middle Eastern, Indian, Greek, Armenian, Italian, etc...

Some of them can be drop dead gorgeous, but then my eyes are drawn to and transfixed on the thick bushy layer
of black fur covering their forearms, and I have to wonder "if that's what I'm seeing... I wonder what I'm not seeing
must be like"?

<a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/user/HenryKrinkle3/media/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k424/HenryKrinkle3/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg</a>
View Quote

Hairy forearms equals mega hairy pussy which I don't mind as long as it's not a vapor trap and she keeps her motor clean.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#32]
barf.

Any hair on a woman below the eyes is gross.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#33]
The woman in the pic is probably cuter than I am and possibly has a higher testosterone level than my middle-age self. She has more hair than I do, with the exception of my greying stubbly facial hair.  I'm long past being excessively basement-dwelling neckbeard picky about hair. The OP girl isn't my type, however. If anything, I'd mostly be envious of her luxurious mane of hair.

I've licked my wife's arms, and I refuse to feel bad about that.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1 A yep.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Fuck you OP, I just lost my lunch.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No need for that...pic taken last month... you can see my fine hair, and one of my very unhairy arms.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/10540848_10152170819282003_9112415402530503609_n1_zpseed29433.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have very fine and light body hair.  I've certainly never had to worry about plucking my eyebrows, you can barely see what is already there.  The trade off is that even the hair on my head is silky, straight, and baby fine too.

Time to move this to the BOTD thread.

No need for that...pic taken last month... you can see my fine hair, and one of my very unhairy arms.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/10540848_10152170819282003_9112415402530503609_n1_zpseed29433.jpg

I know this makes me gay to ask and all but is that some sort of bolt action AR
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#37]
She is way cute but has almost twice as much hair on her arms than I do. If the body is great I would go for it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#38]
I like that a lot. That means a big bush. I like a big bush.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

must be like"?

View Quote

I'd do it.
repeatedly.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

must be like"?

View Quote

Seriously, that's shallow...worrying about how hairy her arms are?     Needs to be Big Knockers or nothing...that's a deal breaker...
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Dated a girl a little like that a few years ago. Hispanic girl and she was a freak!!!!!
Believe me you won't even care once she starts making you feel good.

Women like that are very appreciative you accept them the way they are.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#42]
This thread is relative to baby North West's interests..

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Hairy arms? whatever, as long as you're not noticeably hairier than me.

You got a mustache or beard? no. no no no.

no

Why?

Well, im assuming that we're not talking about an actual fucking zz top beard here, but rough stubbies act like sandpaper, alright? if you got a beard/mustache, you need to be held to the grooming standards men are - grow it out and rock that weird shit, or shave it smooth, or wax, whatever, idc, I just don't want our beards tangling and hatching a plan to conquer the world without us, ok?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Meh.  Hair doesn't bother me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Nice boobies will make up for anything!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Nice boobies will make up for anything!
View Quote

Chest hairs
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Not a deal breaker. I do draw the line on hairy nipples,chest and or upper lip.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
When I was 12, I was terrified I was going to end up hairy.

I ended up pretty damn hairless, thank god. All my body hair is soft, short, and very light blond. Which is weird since I'm a brunette.

The SO is a distant relative of chewbacca. I don't mind. I'd never shame him for having body hair. However, if he wants my mouth anywhere near his downstairs, he is required to trim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had comments about it over the years but none from anyone who actually mattered.  

When I was 12, I was terrified I was going to end up hairy.

I ended up pretty damn hairless, thank god. All my body hair is soft, short, and very light blond. Which is weird since I'm a brunette.

The SO is a distant relative of chewbacca. I don't mind. I'd never shame him for having body hair. However, if he wants my mouth anywhere near his downstairs, he is required to trim.
TMI! TMI!

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Date blonde girls.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time to move this to the BOTD thread.

Yes, in .50 cal...I'd never seen anything like it and wasn't going to turn down the chance to shoot it when offered.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top