Dupe again

And I'll keep watching his movies. Politics don't control my life
View Quote

Sovreign Citizen?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:12:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He hasn't made a new movie since Taken.  So fuck 'em, I won't miss anything else he does.
View Quote

Actually Lumpy.  The shit bag has a movie coming out this year called: "A Walk Among the Tombstones"
And he is in the process of making "Taken 3".  All movies that feature guns.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:14:41 AM EDT
[#3]
FUCK Liam Neeson.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:17:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me guess?
He gets to have HIS guns but all of you little people do not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Advocating infringement eh?  

This is why infringement, attempted infringement, plotting infringement and advocating infringement must be criminalized.

Infringement is just another act of terrorism.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:23:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FLN

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:31:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Love it or leave it

Go home and don't come here anymore if you don't like freedom

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:48:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Perhaps he should try and ban skiing first.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:09:13 AM EDT
[#9]
When a famous character actor does something contrary to that character, it kind of affects things.  When I found out Neal Patrick Harris doesn't dig chicks, it sort of undermined his role for me as the chick-chaser in How I Met Your Mother.  

Same thing with Liam.  I think he's a good actor, but he's kind of only got one shtick.  And talking out of his ass about the tools he uses in his movies like this, doesn't help his career for me any.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:13:09 AM EDT
[#10]
McCarthy was right about Hollyweird.
Hating armed commoners is in the DNA.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:16:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's why Tim Roth fucked his wife and said "tell Rob I Cummed when I came by" in Rob Roy, ya hear dat Liam, Tim tore that puddy UUUUUUP for a minute and  two seconds and finished in her, maybe if she was armed with a Glock fotay instead of a loaf of day old French bread she wouldn't have had to purify herself in the lakes of mt minotonka.
View Quote

That is the best post I've seen all day.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:17:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's why Tim Roth fucked his wife and said "tell Rob I Cummed when I came by" in Rob Roy, ya hear dat Liam, Tim tore that puddy UUUUUUP for a minute and  two seconds and finished in her, maybe if she was armed with a Glock fotay instead of a loaf of day old French bread she wouldn't have had to purify herself in the lakes of mt minotonka.
View Quote

Two questions, do you actually own a gun? And are you trying to make it as a rap artist?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:17:25 AM EDT
[#13]
What about light sabers?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:17:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh no, not him..

I'll still watch his movies as long as he doesn't pull a shitbag Jim Carey move.
View Quote

What did Jim Carey do?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:25:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Why should anyone give a fuck about what he has to say regarding anything other than acting?

I'm not going to stop watching his movies just because he has a different opinion than I do. Apparently arfcom is full of stubborn dumbasses who think this is actually something to get pissy about.

That though process mirrors all the extreme hippy leftists who complain constantly about stuff like "microaggressions"
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:10:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Actually Lumpy.  The shit bag has a movie coming out this year called: "A Walk Among the Tombstones"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He hasn't made a new movie since Taken.  So fuck 'em, I won't miss anything else he does.

Actually, I think you missed my nuance.

All of the movies he's made since Taken look like he's playing the same character in all of them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:24:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Perhaps he's unaware that the UK had gun control before the Dunblane massacre, and before the Hungerford massacre come to that. Had it been applied it would have prevented both incidents, but it wasn't........
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:28:27 AM EDT
[#18]
who the fuck is he?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:32:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:32:40 AM EDT
[#20]
I think both he and his opinions are entirely inconsequential to me and my life.

Actors prance around on a stage playing make believe to serve as filler between explosions, shootouts and car chases. If they do a good enough job at that, then what is on their mind means about as much to me as what's going through the orangutan's head at the zoo.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:33:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I will watch his movies, on Netflix.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:35:19 AM EDT
[#22]
What a total fucking douche bag.

Yet, he owns guns in almost all of his fucking movies and kills numerous people in them.

God help me...............my hatred of the anti's is not good for my blood pressure.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:44:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Who cares? It would be a lonely and hard world if I had nothing to do with everyone who has a differing option from mine. Besides, his movies are entertaining and that's what I pay to see them for; entertainment. I'm not paying him for his opinion or views, however fucked they may be.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:47:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares? It would be a lonely and hard world if I had nothing to do with everyone who has a differing option from mine. Besides, his movies are entertaining and that's what I pay to see them for; entertainment. I'm not paying him for his opinion or views, however fucked they may be.

Exactly.

Hanoi Jane?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:58:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

All of the movies he's made since Taken look like he's playing the same character in all of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh, gotcha
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:01:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What did Jim Carey do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh no, not him..

I'll still watch his movies as long as he doesn't pull a shitbag Jim Carey move.

What did Jim Carey do?

Go on a huge anti gun rant on twitter.  I boycotted him too
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:02:40 AM EDT
[#27]
he's just another putz who plays the same character in every movie
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:07:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hanoi Jane?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

Hanoi Jane?

Liam Neeson didn't go to Vietnam and be like "Communists are cool! Nobody is torturing anybody!"
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:08:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Liam Neeson didn't go to Vietnam and be like "Communists are cool! Nobody is torturing anybody!"
View Quote

The point is there are some actors who deserve being boycotted..........it is a person's subjective choice.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:12:57 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll watch his movies...
When they're free on cable. Wont be paying to see them anymore, just like Stallone.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:16:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Just another court jester with an opinion...

Oh, and:

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:33:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Luckily I haven't seen any of his movies, and will continue on.
View Quote

Enjoy living under your rock
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:39:02 AM EDT
[#33]
A-hole.  Wish they would keep their pieholes shut.  Getting harder to watch movies with these twits.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ban guns in movies....

Liam Neeson's career over...
View Quote

BOOM.

It's scary the amount of guns in movies these days. Why do actors need 30rd babnana clips? They can't entertain with 10rd clips?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:24:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I wish these fucking actors would just choke to death on their 'views'.  They are paid by us to entertain us, do your fucking job and stay in your lane.
View Quote

Yep.  I don't give a shit what they believe, as long as they don't go spouting it off.  They seem to have large egos, and think that because they can "act", they are superior forms of life, and everyone should really pay attention to what they say.  Ooooh, so and so says that he doesn't like guns, therefore no one should have them.  Like he's so special and worthy of the peons giving special credence to what he says.

Actor doesn't like guns, that's fine.  Be consistent with your beliefs and refuse to use them onscreen.  Don't be a hypocrite.  As long as he keeps his piehole shut about not liking guns, no problem.  Go and spout off and show off your hypocrisy, then expect that some folk will get annoyed and stop giving you money.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:33:12 AM EDT
[#36]
I guess I am one of the few that thinks his acting sucks.  He annoys the shit out of me and it really started with the first Taken movie.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#37]
if he hates guns so much, he better stop making movies with guns in them, of which he often has in his hands.

or fuck off and die.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Taken is still a masterpiece... But Taken 2 sucked and I will not watch T3.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#39]
In his next action thriller, he takes down the bad guys with a rude hand gesture and a few harshly-spoken words
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:59:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
WHat.....a European actor that hates guns....who would of thunk it
View Quote

You would think he would hate snow, trees and gravity more?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He sure does live his dream by turning down violent-gun filled movies.
View Quote

As any other kommiewood anti gun hypocrite will do.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#42]
I thought this guy had to read OUR Constitution and BILL of RIGHTS to pass his citizenship test.

Who the hell is this Brit to tell US what OUR founding fathers would think of the PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS?

Don't like your adopted Nation's laws, Liam?

Go back to the U.K.!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#43]
DAMMIT LIAM
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Does this mean GD no longer has homogay for Liam Neeson?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Has he made a good movie since Rob Roy?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He sure does live his dream by turning down violent-gun filled movies.
View Quote

Which aptly demonstrates the whore-like nature of his existence.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#47]
"Hey, I make millions acting in movies with a lot of gun violence...........oh BTW..........guns are icky and you shouldn't be allowed to own one".

The stupidity of 'tards simply amazes me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm trying to remember a movie of his that I like enough to watch again. Maybe the Phantom Menace just because of the Darth Maul fight, but that and Rob Roy are all that I can think of with him in them. Never have seen any of the Taken movies, so that's no loss... If he was in another Star Wars I'd still pay to see it I guess

On a boring Sunday I'd even watch Rambo if nothing else was on, so I can ignore slime sucking libtard hypocrite actors if I'm bored enough.
(I almost included Eastwood, caffeine hasn't kicked in yet, but at the last minute I remembered it's the stammering stallion that's anti)
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Tombstones movie looks like another Taken to me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Has he made a good movie since Rob Roy?
View Quote

Seriously: Taken. But past that, meh.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top