Site Notices
Page / 699
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

not that im aware of i checked my mods nothing i have different from before the update either i did screen shot the rare and ultra rare tanks and their stats though.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

I logged in and I don't see any of that.

Did you do something else to make them appear?

not that im aware of i checked my mods nothing i have different from before the update either i did screen shot the rare and ultra rare tanks and their stats though.

I would have spanked out 7500 gold for the type 59.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

I logged in and I don't see any of that.

Did you do something else to make them appear?

That's part of the vertical tech tree mod you are using, they changed a few things since 9.12, Odem Mortis probably has it showing rare vehicles by default.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Herc:
[

That's part of the vertical tech tree mod you are using, they changed a few things since 9.12, Odem Mortis probably has it showing rare vehicles by default.
View Quote

Interesting i thought i switched back to Solos lol maybe thats why thanks for the heads up it is neat to see the rare and ultra rare tanks but i don't remember seeing em yesterday . Course i might not have paid attention.

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Baldmonk:

I would have spanked out 7500 gold for the type 59.
View Quote

Hell there is some tier X tanks in there for 5 Gold
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 2:55:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saxplayer] [#6]
Soo, yeah, I just picked up a T14. If they knock a few more dollars off the Panther 88, I'll snag it too.
ETA
I have vents, rammer and a GLD. Threw in a mixed crew from the domination T57 Heavy and T110E5. Loaded all APCR and have been enjoying the pubbie tears.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Played last night after taking two weeks off. I don't know why I play this game anymore. Scopion bounced 4 times off the front of a Cromwell that was sitting still and 90° perpendicular to me. Bounced 4 shots off the ass of an IS6 when in my type 61. Rng wanted to fuck me hard.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#9]

With straight gold, the T14 has enough armor to really deal out the pain.

If you face another one, carefully aim for the machine gun slot.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
Soo, yeah, I just picked up a T14. If they knock a few more dollars off the Panther 88, I'll snag it too.
ETA
I have vents, rammer and a GLD. Threw in a mixed crew from the domination T57 Heavy and T110E5. Loaded all APCR and have been enjoying the pubbie tears.

With straight gold, the T14 has enough armor to really deal out the pain.

If you face another one, carefully aim for the machine gun slot.

I was hull down against a Churchill I and the tier 5 Jap heavy. Many lulz were had. I was looking at my hit log and laughed when they went from AP to APCR to HE. I beat the hell out of both of them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
Played last night after taking two weeks off. I don't know why I play this game anymore. Scopion bounced 4 times off the front of a Cromwell that was sitting still and 90° perpendicular to me. Bounced 4 shots off the ass of an IS6 when in my type 61. Rng wanted to fuck me hard.
View Quote

Good seeing you tho bro
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Updated the client and logged in today for the "free tank garage slot."   Also found that I did the secret santa for tanks when I thought I did it for ships.

How is the general game play these days?  I'm in a rut in ships and getting RNG'd to death right now, so thought about getting back into tanks for a bit.   Ships has turned into tanks with the yolo-grinders taking the game over and making it pretty much either steam roll wins or epic beat down losses.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:
Updated the client and logged in today for the "free tank garage slot."   Also found that I did the secret santa for tanks when I thought I did it for ships.

How is the general game play these days?  I'm in a rut in ships and getting RNG'd to death right now, so thought about getting back into tanks for a bit.   Ships has turned into tanks with the yolo-grinders taking the game over and making it pretty much either steam roll wins or epic beat down losses.
View Quote

Worse than ships.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

Worse than ships.
View All Quotes

Worse than ships.

We had a trio platoon last night and the other team had a T22sr med on it that kept being on the other team from us....was a purple player.  We finally trio complained him all 10 complaints for the 3 of us.  

suck it, rigger
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Worse than ships.
View All Quotes

Worse than ships.

Are we dong any strongholds or TC's or anything to at least make the beat downs fun?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Good seeing you tho bro
View All Quotes

Good seeing you tho bro
Definitely. I figured out that it was just an arty night for me. Took out the school bus of doom and raked up  one 4k game and two more 3k+ damage games back to back. The 4k was a freaking carry. Next closest moron on my team was 3k damage behind me with me in the lead. I had 3 rounds left.

Anyway, I'm shopping for bipods today. Need a case trimmer too. 6.5 Creedmoor aint cheap!
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Are we dong any strongholds or TC's or anything to at least make the beat downs fun?

View All Quotes

Worse than ships.

Yeah, a lot of people running them these days. Hope you're connected. Makes it a lot easier to get picked up for one

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Definitely. I figured out that it was just an arty night for me. Took out the school bus of doom and raked up  one 4k game and two more 3k+ damage games back to back. The 4k was a freaking carry. Next closest moron on my team was 3k damage behind me with me in the lead. I had 3 rounds left.  

Anyway, I'm shopping for bipods today. Need a case trimmer too. 6.5 Creedmoor aint cheap!
View All Quotes

Good seeing you tho bro

I know dem fuckin feels:

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Good seeing you tho bro

http://www.amazon.com/Harris-Engineering-S-BRM-Hinged-Base/dp/B000JJGXAI/ref=sr_1_1?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1450556845&sr=1-1&keywords=harris+bipod

http://www.amazon.com/Flatline-Shooting-Polypropylene-Minimalist-Lightweight/dp/B00MYIDT5E/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1450556869&sr=1-2&keywords=squeeze+bag

Is your scope mils or MOA?

What about your subtensions?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:40:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#19]

Good seeing you tho bro

http://www.amazon.com/Harris-Engineering-S-BRM-Hinged-Base/dp/B000JJGXAI/ref=sr_1_1?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1450556845&sr=1-1&keywords=harris+bipod

http://www.amazon.com/Flatline-Shooting-Polypropylene-Minimalist-Lightweight/dp/B00MYIDT5E/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1450556869&sr=1-2&keywords=squeeze+bag

Is your scope mils or MOA?

What about your subtensions?
MOA. Subtentions?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#20]
MOA. Subtentions?
View Quote

So your adjustments are MOA (the turrets make 1/4 MOA adjustments).

Subtensions are the measurements of the reticle parts. So you can compare objects you're glassing to the reticle to determine range.

You'll want to print out the subtensions for your NF and laminate it. Keep it in the case with your rifle.

You'll also want a laminated copy of this:

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Also, get a copy of shooter ready.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Subtensions are the measurements of the reticle parts. So you can compare objects you're glassing to the reticle to determine range.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ot99cFLpuNSj2PkrGs3uadFwitlw7I-y49tvO2_QF-vQaEidiI7f_fwWKZEgeRXzEVk=h900

You'll want to print out the subtensions for your NF and laminate it. Keep it in the case with your rifle.

http://www.gunwarrior.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MOA-Master-Target-Ranging-Chart.jpg
View All Quotes

MOA. Subtentions?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ot99cFLpuNSj2PkrGs3uadFwitlw7I-y49tvO2_QF-vQaEidiI7f_fwWKZEgeRXzEVk=h900

http://www.gunwarrior.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MOA-Master-Target-Ranging-Chart.jpg
Got it. Cross hair is 2moa across and floating. The gap between the CH and horizontal and vertical lines are 1 moa each hash is 1moa as as well

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey, you two dickcheeses, get a fuckin room already.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By tyman:

View Quote
Go back to pubbing, baddie

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes

qqqqq
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#27]

Me and Delta just played a game with our KV-2s.  I killed 3 and he killed 2.  And our team folded like a cheap suit.

Can't do anything about a bad team.

View All Quotes

Me and Delta just played a game with our KV-2s.  I killed 3 and he killed 2.  And our team folded like a cheap suit.

I brought my KV2 with Larry and somebody else and we got dragged into a tier 8 match, and our team began to fall apart. Both my platoon mates got caught and zapped, and left me alone. I then proceeded to do almost 4k damage and we won.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

No, most of the time you can't. However having a gun with 221 mm of pen bouncing off of the flat sides of a Cromwell multiple times in a row is utterly ridiculous, frustrating too. That's the kind of stuff that just makes me log off and go on Steam and look for games on sale.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Kv1, hands down.    

Medium? Depends on if you like flankets, hull down high gun depression or brawlers
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slowmethinks:
Best Tier 5 heavy, and go!

Also, what is a good medium tank tree to follow?
Kv1, hands down.    

Medium? Depends on if you like flankets, hull down high gun depression or brawlers

I used to like Kv1, Until, I tried OI-Exp.  If you like Peek a Boom.  That is the way to go.

OI-Exp has good speed and good HP-Weight ratio.  But most of all the gun with 300 Damage and 120 pen shines really well.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#31]
The little Valentine Tier 4 Premium sees nothing higher than Tier 4.  You can kick butts and take names.

Victory!
Battle: Steppes
Vehicles: Valentine II
Experience received: 2,835 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits earned: 33,422
Battle achievements: Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

View Quote

I run straight gold on that 47mm gun.  The pen on that gun is horrible at Tier 4.  400 per round for the gold round, I think I always come out negative credit.  

And I pray I don't meet Matilda.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By Nermal13:
I used to like Kv1, Until, I tried OI-Exp.  If you like Peek a Boom.  That is the way to go.

OI-Exp has good speed and good HP-Weight ratio.  But most of all the gun with 300 Damage and 120 pen shines really well.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nermal13:

Originally Posted By slowmethinks:

Best Tier 5 heavy, and go!

Also, what is a good medium tank tree to follow?
Kv1, hands down.    

I forgot about that tank. It is good

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Oldest daughter graduated college today, party is tomorrow, so Momma said I could play for about an hour.....Log on to Ships--First game, rape things in my Hiryu,,,,next 3 games dc'd within 3 minutes each time....So I flip to Tanks---take out my SU 100--Shoot a Church (t5) in the side of the turret 3 times--which tracks him 3 times for -0- damage.....Team loses 1-15....Wow, can;t be this bad twice.....get a Cabra platoon top tier on my side--proceed to bounce the side of a Sherman, bounce a Crusader (twice) in the butt, bounce the back turret  of a Bishop--then get one shot by an ELC  (from full health...)...So, you ask, how ARE WG, MM, and RNG----they make me want to use language I haven't used MCDEC.....
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Most places in the world, I'd be arrested for rape:

only 1st class

2nd battle in it
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#36]

http://i.imgur.com/XDmgCx7.jpg

only 1st class

2nd battle in it
View Quote

416 really is OP
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:08:29 PM EDT
[#37]

416 really is OP
View All Quotes

http://i.imgur.com/XDmgCx7.jpg

only 1st class

2nd battle in it

416 really is OP

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Cool dudes from what I know.

https://clantools.us/servers/na/clans?id=1000006817

Not sure how active they are though.

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By nmwis70:

Anyone have an opinion or know anything about NARWL?

They have beat us up in Skirms a few times.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By bssrf4:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
Originally Posted By nmwis70:
Anyone have an opinion or know anything about NARWL?

We've played them a few times, they aren't bad at all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Mastered the SP1C just now by destroying three Tier IXs and a Tier X.
I didn't like this little tank until now.  The match only cost me 53000 credits.

It was worth it to hear my team mates happy and appreciative.
Quotes like "You won this game for us."  "Couldn't have done it without you." and my favorite "All hail the SP1C".

One of my best games ever in recent memory.
Good times!

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#41]
One-shotted in my M6 by an OI. Not OP at all...
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
View Quote

One shot in my Leopard 1 the other day by a 183......
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, looking over the last couple of pages and didn't realize that the PC version was so different than the xbox.  

I really don't need another gaming time suck but I am tempted to download it on the PC and give it a try.

I like the more casual playing of the xbox version but not a huge fan of the controller and much prefer the mouse/keyboard.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 7:21:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#46]
View Quote

Not Op i can 1 shot a M6 easily with the KV2 or Wreck the Shit out of the M6 or any other tank for that matter. Read below why.

And it Covers all DERP CANNONS From all tanks all lines

See Red box yeah a Derp tank Hits Under the Tank we can Do Massive Damage or kill you Depending on Tank and it will Wreck the fuck out of Crews/Modules why No Armor under neath the Tank.]

Link Posted: 12/20/2015 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Had a good run last night with the Kauzy clan.

Link Posted: 12/20/2015 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#48]

Not Op i can 1 shot a M6 easily with the KV2 or Wreck the Shit out of the M6 or any other tank for that matter. Read below why.

See Red box yeah a Derp tank Hits Under the Tank we can Do Massive Damage or kill you Depending on Tank and it will Wreck the fuck out of Crews/Modules why No Armor under neath the Tank.]

http://i.imgur.com/AcpNXWL.jpg
View All Quotes

Or you can just run gold AP and pen just about everything at tier.

Link Posted: 12/20/2015 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Dude, I don't even have the patience today to stay within the CoC with you, so I'm just going to say "ok."
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Try Armored Warfare.  

Modern Tanks, some with guided missiles.  Wheeled LAVs. Put the fun back in it for me.  It's still in Beta, but pretty good.

M48 Patton is Tier 2....
Page / 699
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top