Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/5/2015 7:28:44 AM EDT

Rudd had posted a Facebook review Monday calling the franchise
"crooks, rude people and liars,” after what she said were weeks of
delays and excuses about unsatisfactory work on her 2003 Hummer H2. She
said the shop had refunded $200 of the $462 she had paid, but she wasn’t
satisfied.

Rudd says the employee responded by calling her husband, Billy.

"I was just personally attacked by your wife on Facebook and I don’t
appreciate it at all, pal,” he said. "So I want you to get her in check
before there’s a big (expletive) problem here on my end.”

The employee said he had done everything he could for her "and I don’t like being attacked on Facebook.”

"And I’m telling you right now, deal with it before I deal with it.”

Rudd said Maaco President Jose Costa called her Thursday, the day
after she posted the recording, and said he couldn’t fire the employee
because he’s a co-owner of the franchise.
View Quote

http://wtop.com/consumer-news/2015/04/auto-body-shop-worker-suspended-over-threatening-voicemail/

"Uh oh, better get Maaco!"
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Business skills are one thing that dude lacks.

As far as the lady? "Strong woman?" Sounds like a classic example of what happens when two assholes collide.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
2003 Hummer H2.
View Quote

There's your problem right there...

ETA: guilty, so guilty.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Further proves...nothing good happens on Facebook

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Hahahh..

Take your car to the cheapest, shittiest place for repairs, get mad when the cheap repair isn't up to your highest expectation.

Thats a bit like having a root canal done in mexico, and getting mad it wasn't the same as a us dentist.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#5]
lol Maaco?  WTF did she expect?  
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
The husband should eject
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Ella May.....Man, you can't make that shit up. Maybe she will sic her critters on Macco.

Doable House-Frau I guess.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:59:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Pretty funny, the shop owner going into his tough guy routine over a Facebook post.

My husband would have said, "Hang on a minute, stud; I'll hand her the phone."
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Ill go with when assholes collide.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As far as the lady? "Strong woman?" Sounds like a classic example of what happens when two assholes collide.
View Quote
Dunno, the 80/20 rule is a good one to know. Plus, fire the fucking customer if they are a pain. Some people are not worth doing business with.

Lets see. Woman owns a 2003 hummer.  She a) both can't afford a new one b) drives one.  It's likely she's "faux rich", and probably acting like a cunt. I bet she's a cunt to the folks at the drive through too.

Even without knowing the repairs and what's wrong, I am going to side with the mechanic.

Here's a hint for ya lady. GO SOME WHERE ELSE.

EDIT: Now that there is a pic. DUDE EJECT, that butter face aint worth it. I was right, Faux Rich. Lookgit that house. LOL, those rims.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#11]
the only problem i see here is maaco.  everybody knows you should never go to maaco.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dunno, the 80/20 rule is a good one to know. Plus, fire the fucking customer if they are a pain. Some people are not worth doing business with.  

Lets see. Woman owns a 2003 hummer.  She a) both can't afford a new one b) drives one.  It's likely she's "faux rich", and probably acting like a cunt. I bet she's a cunt to the folks at the drive through too.

Even without knowing the repairs and what's wrong, I am going to side with the mechanic.

EDIT: Now that there is a pic. DUDE EJECT, that butter face aint worth it. I was right, Faux Rich. Lookgit that house. LOL, those rims.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh I only see the one ...but typical I think I have money so everyone is below me bullshit LOL.

I have a Co worker like that ...new suv every two to three years (she wrecks them all or bumps into shit etc) ...lives in a large home etc etc (husband's money she doesn't make much) . But you'd swear gold nuggets drop from her ass instead of shit with her attitude ...and once she doesn't get her way its like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:19:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hahahh..

Take your car to the cheapest, shittiest place for repairs, get mad when the cheap repair isn't up to your highest expectation.

Thats a bit like having a root canal done in mexico, and getting mad it wasn't the same as a us dentist.
View Quote

This 100% , When you buy low bidder you need to expect low bidder .
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#14]
While both sides probably share some fault, you gotta love that the gentleman can't be fired since he is co owner.
Raise a Facebook ruckus - I'll still be here and I will drive this mfer into the wall so you can't win.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I didn't know Maaco was still in business. They were a joke in the 70's
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:46:38 AM EDT
[#16]
There is so much bucket of fuck in this story on both ends. But if some guy called me and said to get my wife in check before he does ....I take particular issue with that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Does she have the "I want to speak to the manager" haircut?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Facebook must have a GD section
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are you going to get a new hummer?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, but she does have a manjaw.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:58:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd say you're right on target...
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
There is so much bucket of fuck in this story on both ends. But if some guy called me and said to get my wife in check before he does ....I take particular issue with that.
View Quote

What's amusing to me is the number of people asserting she did something to warrant such a response.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Further proves...nothing good happens on Facebook

View Quote

Delete all FB accounts.  I deleted mine YEARS ago.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:03:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Must be a slow news day.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:08:24 AM EDT
[#25]
I wish there was more detail about what was unsatisfactory about the work on her Hummer. Maybe the complaint was legit maybe she was trying to get it for free. The employee shouldn't sounded off on Facebook.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:10:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed, maybe Hubby thought she was off base with her complaints though. Repair guy still shouldn't have threatened her.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wish there was more detail about what was unsatisfactory about the work on her Hummer. Maybe the complaint was legit maybe she was trying to get it for free. The employee shouldn't sounded off on Facebook.
View Quote

The guy had every right and obligation to tell his side of the story. He had no right or reason to call her husband and make a clearly threatening comment.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What's amusing to me is the number of people asserting she did something to warrant such a response.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd bet she did something. I'd bet she was a major pain in someones ass. Probably a consistent pain in the ass, too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#29]

Hummer owner, stereotypical trailer trash
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

My way of thinking as well
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I came here to see the haircut.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote
The employee didn't. She did.

My guess is, the publicity is going to back fire on the woman.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Agreed, maybe Hubby thought she was off base with her complaints though. Repair guy still shouldn't have threatened her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.    If someone said that to me,  I would probably encourage her to be an even bigger pain in the ass to them.  

then again,  probably would have never happened, because she would have already known we could do better body work with harbor freight tools in my dirt driveway than we would get from a maaco

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd bet she did something. I'd bet she was a major pain in someones ass. Probably a consistent pain in the ass, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So?

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I didn't know Maaco was still in business. They were a joke in the 70's
View Quote

Maybe you were thinking of  Earl Scheib.

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#37]
I've never met a H2 owner who did not act in similar ways
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Were I the owner I would just "unfriend" her from my business and tell crazy MD house-frau to piss-off and do it FTF.

Facebook be de debble.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Husband has no pimp hand.

He should be the wife.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Even without knowing the repairs and what's wrong, I am going to side with the mechanic. "

A quote from a post above. It pretty much says all that needs to be said.

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ella May.....Man, you can't make that shit up. Maybe she will sic her critters on Macco.

http://wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Body-Shop-Angry-Voicemail-1693x1254.jpeg

View Quote

Really, I expected her hair to be a lot shorter.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Hummer H2 is a rolling billboard that says "I'M A BIG FUCKING DOUCHEBAG"
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yeah I'm guessing there was some obnoxious behavior on her part that triggered the stupid phone call.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah I'm guessing there was some obnoxious behavior on her part that triggered the stupid phone call.  

There is a lot of guessing, assuming,  and projecting in this thread.  What there isn't is knowledge of facts.

Not that it matters in GD of course.

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Lol

Blacked out menacing appearing cloying to rise amongst the Nomenklatura  quasi military/security apparatus type vehicle and vinyl sided cookie cutter Ryan home

We now have enough of our money in D.C. that the disease has spread out to Hagerstown
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree with this.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Body-Shop-Angry-Voicemail-1693x1254.jpeg

View Quote

Why is she standing like that?  Did she hurt her back?

Is that her auto show model picture pose?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Another graduate of the John Willis school of business
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
2003 Hummer H2.

Probably has stereotypical "i want to talk to a manager" hair cut.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top