Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:35:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't do that.

Bad guy's are dead.

Funeral is for the family.
View Quote

We wouldn't want to block any more streets than necessary.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:51:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And be accused of profiling? Never.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't do that.

Bad guy's are dead.

It would be a gold mine for intel for future shooters, I would presume.  

And be accused of profiling? Never.

Profiling is a dirty word in law enforcement now. The proper way to say it is "targeting".
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:32:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As much as I hate these cunts. I would not. Just seems anti-American. We need to draw a line somewhere in this shit.
View Quote

Here's your "line" . . .

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:49:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Gotta draw the line somewhere.   Let em rest.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:58:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They've got us brainwashed with this "the" religion of peace bullshit.

"The" as in singular.

There are three million Muslims in the US.  I've heard exactly TWO speak out against the muslim asshattery going on.

That is literally less that one in a million. The other 2,999,998 are strangely silent.  

Based upon that, I reserve the right to stereotype.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting. I wonder where it's at?

I've noticed an increase of Saudis moving to KC.

They're surrounded.

There are the radical Muslims who wish to cut your head off, and then there are the moderate Muslims that want the radical Muslims to cut your head off.  

Either way, your head's getting cut off.

Not gonna happen dude, regardless of what the RoP wants.

They've got us brainwashed with this "the" religion of peace bullshit.

"The" as in singular.

There are three million Muslims in the US.  I've heard exactly TWO speak out against the muslim asshattery going on.

That is literally less that one in a million. The other 2,999,998 are strangely silent.  

Based upon that, I reserve the right to stereotype.

Yeah, I'm missing the outcry of the American muslim community over terrorist attacks like this...
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:04:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Islam isn't compatible with freedom. So many people argue about all the good and moderate ones here. If all the good and moderate Muslims were a political majority in this country it would look no different than the shithole region they came from. Broken culture full of broken people.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Basically 99th and James A Reed Rd just north of 470

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting. I wonder where it's at?

I've noticed an increase of Saudis moving to KC.
I'm not sure... There is a mosque just west of 69 on 151st though..near his parents. They said mosque in KC though.  
Basically 99th and James A Reed Rd just north of 470

Gee, and I know the family who owns the land next to the Muslim cemetery near there.....

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:29:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No I'm not going to drop the dad thing. I'm trying to make you feel stupid for saying stupid things by making you feel guilty. WE are the GOOD GUYS. We aren't like them. Stop acting like the very things our founders fought against. Heck, loyalists weren't even expelled after the Revolutionary War (at least as a policy--there are exceptions to every rule). The Constitution specifically prohibits Bills of Attainder and even Corruption of Blood for Treason.

You guys sound like a bunch of ignorant douches saying we should protest a freaking funeral and expel people from their country for the unholy sin of loving someone. I think their son was a horrible person and got what he deserved. I don't know his family. From what little I've seen, they were not the radical type and I bet you this broke their hearts.

But you don't care because Muslims are bad. Right?

ETA: That first line doesn't apply to you. What you quoted was me just noting that you lack dignity. Nothing more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't do that.

Bad guy's are dead.

Please. Family should have distanced themselves from the nutjob sooner, or face the consequences.

Screw dignity, that man deserves none, nor do his loved ones.

Apparently nor do you.

Look, we get it, your Dad is Muslim, Arabic, or both.

Nobody is talking about you, or your family. I'm sure your dad is a wonderful productive member of American society.

Now if he bred a terrorist son, and was holding a funeral for him, all bets would be off.

Please, drop the dad thing.

No I'm not going to drop the dad thing. I'm trying to make you feel stupid for saying stupid things by making you feel guilty. WE are the GOOD GUYS. We aren't like them. Stop acting like the very things our founders fought against. Heck, loyalists weren't even expelled after the Revolutionary War (at least as a policy--there are exceptions to every rule). The Constitution specifically prohibits Bills of Attainder and even Corruption of Blood for Treason.

You guys sound like a bunch of ignorant douches saying we should protest a freaking funeral and expel people from their country for the unholy sin of loving someone. I think their son was a horrible person and got what he deserved. I don't know his family. From what little I've seen, they were not the radical type and I bet you this broke their hearts.

But you don't care because Muslims are bad. Right?

ETA: That first line doesn't apply to you. What you quoted was me just noting that you lack dignity. Nothing more.

I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that if MY son committed an act of terrorism and murder, I would certainly NOT have anything more than a private, backyard, hush hush memorial AT BEST.

I can tell you with one thousand percent certainty that MY church would absolutely refuse to host his funeral even if I did choose to have one.

I can tell you with equal certainty that if I did manage to find a church to host his funeral, nobody would dare show up outside of some immediate family.

Quit trying to make me feel guilty, because its not going to happen. Quit comparing any of this to our founders, because I guarantee those men would SQUASH violent radical Islam at the first chance they got. They built this nation on the idea of freedom of religion, and the idea that one group would murder others based on their choice of worship is totally counter to those ideals.

Don't you dare play the "racist against Muslims" blanket-statement card. Nobody here, short of the little pocket of closet racists and 88'ers, would make such a stupid catchall statement. I work with Muslims all the time, and they are some of my kindest, most gracious and appreciative patients.

As to dignity? Dignity is reserved for people who deserve it. If you pick up a gun and try to kill people because they "blaspheme" your beliefs, then you not only deserve to die, but you deserve to die and be remembered as a wanna-be holy warrior who couldn't even manage to kill a freaking security guard before an infidel sent your ass to hell.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As much as I hate these cunts. I would not. Just seems anti-American. We need to draw a line somewhere in this shit.
View Quote

This.  They're dead, just let the family grieve.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And then let them pack their shit and GTFO of my country and crawl back under whatever shithole rock they came from.

Americans looking over their shoulders and going about armed every where because some dick head Islamists are afoot in our land is no way to live.  Put their names out and declare a bounty and open hunting season.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So you'd kick my dad out of his country without knowing jack about him or what he contributed to his country?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All attendees should be rounded up and deported, and fuck be upon them.

And before the "Oh, but they aren't all like that"  appeaser crowd, you tell me when you come up with a foolproof test to tell the good ones from the bad ones.

Anybody paying respects to those POSs are complicit in their activities, if not openly in their hearts.

While they're all gathered together would be an easy time to round them up. Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

Anyone who is from a country that is a sponsor of terrorism or visited one in the last 15 years, gone.

So you'd kick my dad out of his country without knowing jack about him or what he contributed to his country?

Is your dad a non-citizen who advocates violent overthrow of the US and removal of the Constitutionally guaranteed rights of the citizens?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You guys could do with some reading of history. The modern Islamist movement is, well, modern. At least in its popularity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
None of you will do shit with your "bacon/ham/pig" fantasies.  Nothing but complete derp.  Just eat an extra hot pocket, and go to bed.

I hope that my actions are never compared to that of WBC.

http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-dnzudz/product_images/uploaded_images/bjp-42-years.jpg

Blackjack Pershing is disappoint with your attitude.

You guys could do with some reading of history. The modern Islamist movement is, well, modern. At least in its popularity.

Islam was spread through violence since it's inception.  History indeed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:19:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
America needs to declare total war on terrorists/Jihadi's.
View Quote

Like maybe a "Global War on Terror"?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Islam isn't compatible with freedom. So many people argue about all the good and moderate ones here. If all the good and moderate Muslims were a political majority in this country it would look no different than the shithole region they came from. Broken culture full of broken people.
View Quote

^THIS guy gets it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Remember,

These aren't anomalies. They aren't Americans with a liberal leaning.

They renounced their citizenship when they took up arms against random Americans.

They are your enemy. Period. If you look at them any differently, you are part of the problem, period.

If you're suggesting our enemy deserves honorable burial, for future veneration and pilgrimage, I don't know what to tell you.

I'd LOVE to hear that funeral service, though. They died following the rules of their religion, what's the preacher gonna say?

Lorrd, overlook these two. They were full of excessive candor and physically lived their beliefs, unlike these here moderate backsliders...
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And then let them pack their shit and GTFO of my country and crawl back under whatever shithole rock they came from.

Americans looking over their shoulders and going about armed every where because some dick head Islamists are afoot in our land is no way to live.  Put their names out and declare a bounty and open hunting season.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if it means they're winning and inciting "terror" because I'm not exactly terrified about squat, but I have taken to EDCing a rifle everywhere, in addition to the pistol that I've carried for the last 20 years.  I hope to God I never need it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And before the "Oh, but they aren't all like that"  appeaser crowd, you tell me when you come up with a foolproof test to tell the good ones from the bad ones.

Anybody paying respects to those POSs are complicit in their activities, if not openly in their hearts.

While they're all gathered together would be an easy time to round them up. Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

Anyone who is from a country that is a sponsor of terrorism or visited one in the last 15 years, gone.

It's not cool to troll family members into the discussions.     But since you did, what's the deal?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Let me also add,

The only difference between this being the biggest mass murder in US history and the blip it was was due to them being nipped in the bud very early in their plan.

Would you be differently inclined about their peaceful funeral had they killed 50, 95? The bullets were there, so were the targets.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Well , where do I start. Firstly this country was founded on Judeo - Christian principles . The freedom of religion thing was
specifically geared toward that, not Islam,Hinduism, Buddhism,Satanism ect...  
  All other religions can and do work in our society in light of the Constitution, except for one.... Islam.  Islam is a religion and
a governmental system antithetical to our Constitution . If you are Muslim and follow the Quran as it is intended , you can NOT
assimilate and become a true American . To love the Constitution you HAVE to put Islam away as they are wholly incompatible.
It is the very reason that most Muslims here either do not condemn or give lukewarm condemnation to the likes of Ben Laden ,
Al Zahari , Zarqawi ect...
We have welcomed all manner of people to this country and will continue to do so as long as they are not subversive to our
Constitution , assimilate , are productive and love the freedom and liberty that this country provides like no other.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#20]
You're going down a slippery slope... man.

Claiming that first amendment didn't cover Islam is a lot like saying the second didn't include ARs and PMAGs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Well , where do I start. Firstly this country was founded on Judeo - Christian principles . The freedom of religion thing was

specifically geared toward that, not Islam,Hinduism, Buddhism,Satanism ect...  

All other religions can and do work in our society in light of the Constitution, except for one.... Islam.  Islam is a religion and

a governmental system antithetical to our Constitution . If you are Muslim and follow the Quran as it is intended , you can NOT

assimilate and become a true American . To love the Constitution you HAVE to put Islam away as they are wholly incompatible.

It is the very reason that most Muslims here either do not condemn or give lukewarm condemnation to the likes of Ben Laden ,

Al Zahari , Zarqawi ect...

We have welcomed all manner of people to this country and will continue to do so as long as they are not subversive to our

Constitution , assimilate , are productive and love the freedom and liberty that this country provides like no other.
View Quote
Well said.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Claiming that first amendment didn't cover Islam is a lot like saying the second didn't include ARs and PMAGs.
View Quote

This guy is unfuckingbelievable

NOBODY is saying that the first amendment doesn't "cover Islam"

Were saying that it doesn't give people the right to practice an extremist, violent, perverted version of a religion and still be considered "protected"

You are such an apologist. Unreal. Every single one of your posts in the last few days has been devils advocate trolling

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:12:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The PRIMARY role of Government is to effect my SAFETY, SECURITY, and HAPPINESS.  (I know-hard to believe but read the Declaration of Independence if you doubt me-we went to war and declared ourselves independent for these reasons).

This regime by allowing Islamists into this country has failed to perform it's primary job.

Allowing ISLAM into this country (our 2'd international conflict as a new nation BTW regardless of what FBHO says) is a really really bad idea.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Were saying that it doesn't give people the right to practice an extremist, violent, perverted version of a religion and still be considered "protected"

You are such an apologist. Unreal. Every single one of your posts in the last few days has been devils advocate trolling

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The freedom of religion thing was specifically geared toward that, not Islam,Hinduism, Buddhism,Satanism ect...

That's a pretty clear fucking statement and more than a little hypocritical IMO.

As far as Devils advocate trolling, yeah, I guess they're the same thing really. Admittedly I do try to look at the other side of most things. What good is a discussion if everyone agrees on all terms? It'd be another GD circle jerk, where's the fun in that?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The freedom of religion thing was specifically geared toward that, not Islam,Hinduism, Buddhism,Satanism ect...

That's a pretty clear fucking statement and more than a little hypocritical IMO.

As far as Devils advocate trolling, yeah, I guess they're the same thing really. Admittedly I do try to look at the other side of most things. What good is a discussion if everyone agrees on all terms? It'd be another GD circle jerk, where's the fun in that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, the last guy who admitted to trolling via constant posting of controversial opinions was b_Anned for it.

Freedom of religion means freedom to worship in whatever way one chooses without fear of persecution. It doesn't mean the freedom to harm others who don't believe what you believe. People like that do not belong in this country, and any religion that preaches destruction of opposing faiths is a cancer that needs to be removed
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Call me a troll of you want but as far as I'm concerned trolling is about intent. I'm not posting to ruffle your feathers, I'm just trying to expand on the conversation.

Admittedly most of GD's responses are 'er mer gerd, an ISIS supporter' but occasionally a BTccw comes through.

In your post you say that any religion that wishes to destroy another faith need to be removed... well that shit goes both ways.

* I agree with your sentiment but the contrarian in me just can't help himself.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Call me a troll of you want but as far as I'm concerned trolling is about intent. I'm not posting to ruffle your feathers, I'm just trying to expand on the conversation.

Admittedly most of GD's responses are 'er mer gerd, an ISIS supporter' but occasionally a BTccw comes through.

In your post you say that any religion that wishes to destroy another faith need to be removed... well that shit goes both ways.

* I agree with your sentiment but the contrarian in me just can't help himself.
View Quote

Had to look up "gerd ???.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
Wait am I getting this right? The liberal paradigm? Christians are just as bad and evil as Islam?

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is your dad a non-citizen who advocates violent overthrow of the US and removal of the Constitutionally guaranteed rights of the citizens?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are the attendees of that funeral advocating the violent overthrow of the US?   Because the only criteria given in this thread for throwing someone out of the country has been 'are at the funeral' and 'attend a mosque'.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Are the attendees of that funeral advocating the violent overthrow of the US?   Because the only criteria given in this thread for throwing someone out of the country has been 'are at the funeral' and 'attend a mosque'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is the common thread of Islamic terrorists? What do they alllllll have in common? I mean besides the name Mohammed,  I know you are unable to make the connection. So we will let you hang out, read and tell us how wonderful 99% of Muslims are and only 1% want to kill Americans and Christians. We must endure the bullshit, well because you're you. :)

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wait am I getting this right? The liberal paradigm? Christians are just as bad and evil as Islam?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not what I said but an argument could be made that both teams want each other to go away just as bad.

Unfortunately one side is more willing to meet their maker than the other.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Can't imagine this one lasting much longer.

Fuck the terrorist pricks with a frozen goat.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Go with signs?  No.

Go with a camera or two, a video camera or two and make sure the entire US knows the faces of those that went?

SURE!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What is the common thread of Islamic terrorists? What do they alllllll have in common? I mean besides the name Mohammed,  I know you are unable to make the connection. So we will let you hang out, read and tell us how wonderful 99% of Muslims are and only 1% want to kill Americans and Christians. We must endure the bullshit, well because you're you. :)  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So yes, you'd kick 103's dad out of the country simply because of his religion.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I believe we should do the same thing we do to terrorist funerals outside the US!
Whatever that is?
View Quote

I like how you think. No homo.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

As fun as it seems, I wouldn't want to do it.

Not out of fear, but out of respect for the friends and family...giving them the benefit of the doubt.
View Quote
If my offspring got offed trying to murder a bunch of people, you can be damn sure I wouldn't be holding a funeral for them.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's not what I said but an argument could be made that both teams want each other to go away just as bad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One side is openly and unapologetic about being at war with the other.

As for my side, I'd rather spend the day fishing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your shit gets so old.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Your shit gets so old.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your shit gets so old.  

Not answering?  Try reading the actual chain of quotes in this thread.  Someone said they should deport all the Muslim attendees, regardless of who they were.  103 pointed out that his dad was Muslim and wanted to know if his dad should be deported as well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know how I know you didn't read the post , at all? Here's why.

Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen to that, the ocean is as smooth as glass today too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Anyone not legally here, gone. Anyone legally here with ties to anyone, anywhere, in any country that is a terrorist, gone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His father is from Iran.
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.

So, you would deport 103's dad.

Edit: And you gave lots of criteria which all seem like individual reasons to deport someone.  You'll forgive me for thinking that 'All attendees should be rounded up and deported' was one of those reasons.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#43]
I should have clarified rounded up and deported. Rounded up, then determined if the factors met deserve deportation. I would just about be willing to bet that 103's dad came over after the Shah was deposed, and was pro western, like so many tens of thousands that came over during that time. That is why I put 15 years ( should have said since 9/11 ).

My point is, that most of the people that have come from those countries since 9/11, are not assimilating the way his father did, and have no desire to become American, but rather to live under the same rules and laws as the shit holes they came from and force us to as well if possible. It's not hard to determine who those types are.

I would argue, that most of the people attending the funeral for these goat fuckers in paradise, are of the ilk that fit in that category. The only questionable ones would be immediate family, but they should be looked into, as they are tied with the F Troop terrorists.

A major problem that we have in this country, is refusing to see that we are in a Holy War, declared against us at the birth of our nation, and engaged here at home and re-declared in the 1990s.

You cannot allow the enemy to live in your camp, or you will suffer defeat.

As harsh as it may seem, there are many, many, that need to be deported. Thousands that have been shipped in by this administration, 30,000 coming right now, with thousands to my state, nearby, from a 3rd world country, with no skills, that will almost certainly result in 90% being on the dole, and the other 10% taking jobs that Americans will not be able to get. These people do not understand freedom, and can't handle the sudden immersion into it. They have lived under Sharia law or dictatorships, or a combination of the two, and will yearn for it's horrific structure rather than the freedoms that we have.

Look at Detroit, look at so many other places where this has occurred. So many places that you can't even get LEO to go into , that are under their own laws from their holy book, right here in America. These are the breeding grounds, the training grounds , for soldiers in a war against our people.

A tough choice is going to have to be made. That choice is to either protect true Americans that embrace our constitution, or to allow them to be killed at random.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
To be fair, FOX News probably isn't calling around looking for apologetic muslims... doesn't fit the agenda.
View Quote

They also are not out looking for unicorns.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be fair, FOX News probably isn't calling around looking for apologetic muslims... doesn't fit the agenda.

Touché.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not what he said.

1A covers Islam.....it's just that true Islam doesn't work within our 1A and our Consitutuion.

It is an evil religion that treats women as less than property and advocates violence and murder.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
A new fashion trend... Mohammad shoes, where image of his likeness in the tread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like a good time for some good KC pork BBQ downwind of this crap.

Damn good catering idea
A new fashion trend... Mohammad shoes, where image of his likeness in the tread.

I will buy a pair right fucking now, that's genius!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-dnzudz/product_images/uploaded_images/bjp-42-years.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
None of you will do shit with your "bacon/ham/pig" fantasies.  Nothing but complete derp.  Just eat an extra hot pocket, and go to bed.

I hope that my actions are never compared to that of WBC.

That never happened. It would be cool if it did, but it's just a made up internet meme.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that's right , just not the wat you mean it.

One side wants the other to go away and just leave them in peace.
The other side wants to make the other  go away permanently by killing them because they won't come over to their side.
Guess which one is which .
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:21:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Nope

Remember, were not the bad guys

Free
View Quote

Normally I would agree, but...

Do you want to be the good guy or win? Dying because you fought with your hand tied behind your back may seem noble, however you are still dead and it doesn't matter.

ETA: I wouldn't nor do I advocate anyone messing with the funeral. However, I would chuckle if they were trolled.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top