Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2015 2:53:54 PM EDT
I have collected so damn many little odds and ends, devices, oils, bore-snakes, brushes, rods etc...

How do you folks organize your stuff?  Any recommendations on a handy organizer for everything? I considered getting one of those nifty Otis "clean 'em all' kits... but I would be duplicating everything for the most part. Am I being too OCD and the big clear plastic tub should be fine?

Gun people problems  
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I dump everything into a

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Hmm - that looks like it would do the trick. What's its name?

Toolboxes would work but I would like to be able to have compartments to label bore-snake homes, etc...

Also, something that would survive being turned upside-down without everything relocating..
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a big plastic box and throw it all in there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 3:16:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been using a tackle box for several years. It's the style with one latch and three staggered trays that open with the lid.

It's very good for the job. Cans bottles, and rags go in the bottom. Tools, cleaning rods, bore snakes, and brushes go in the trays.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I use a caddy like this,

hope the image link holds up.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top