Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2015 10:19:37 PM EDT
I really wonder if Red Eye is dead.  Gutfeld jumped ship for his "new" show. Except it's exactly like the "old" Red Eye - he's dumped the "Star Ship Enterprise" set for bland office (like the old brick wall set), got Joanne "comic relief with tits" in for P.A.B., a talking puppet (the Liberal Panel in for Pinch) and "Op Ed" with Katherine Timpf as the snarky ombudsman.  Where have I seen that before?  And he's rehashing all the old tired shit.  Last week he even brought up sequential hermaphrodites.

Seriously, can't Gutfeld come up with a single fucking new idea?

In the meantime, instead of choosing the obvious replacement - Andy Levy - they're bringing on Tom Shillue, who was an ok guest and just marginal host.  And now their taking a couple of weeks off to "revamp" the show?  Really?  They used already available sets and just got a few people to talk about shit?  How much "revamping" do they need?  Maybe they're waiting for the numbers to come in on the new show before deciding to cancel Red Eye.

Sorry, but I think I'm going to end up deleting Red Eye off my DVR record list.  Sad, because it was one of the best shows on cable news.  And The Greg Gutfeld Show sucks giant sequential hermaphrodite cock.

BTW, the new show is on right now, but I think I'll skip it.  I'd much rather stay here in case someone posts a new tranny thread.  At least I know that will be entertaining.

ETA - Title Enlargement
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
wat
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:44:40 AM EDT
[#2]

I guess it is.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a big fan of Gutfeld.
I haven't watched his new show, and personally I don't see his new show lasting very long.

I also haven't watched Red Eye much but it sure seems to be on wobbling legs also these days.....
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#4]
02/10

needs more pics of Katherine Timpf

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#5]
So where did P.A.B. go? She was good, and ultimately hawt.

Yes, the new show seems to be a poor offshoot of Red Eye.

Seems like Fox is doing their usual re-hash just for the sake of doing something.

Gutfeld's show needs much more skin, more active Jo No, bring back P A B.

Get some T&A going again.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Red Eye and the new Gutfeld Show both suck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I like Tom Shillue, but the show isn't the same. Hope they can make it entertaining again.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I quit watching when Greg left. I feel Andy should have been the next host, or should have his own show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top