[#3]
...who use psychotropic drugs...
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

SHUT UP!!!1111!!! IT IS GUNS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!1111!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
So it equates well with demographic make-up.

Now, who commits the most acts of violence per capita?

Your racist for even reading that!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Meh.

I'm more concerned by the one that reads "Islamic Message Found With Head."

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
to be fair they do have an asian and a black man also included in the pics
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Give them all psychotropic drugs and then you can ban them all.

Fo the black chillins.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Who cares?

Nobody fucking reads it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh shit 64% is almost exclusive? US Population: Non-Hispanic White 196,817,552 63.7 %

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I want CNN to run an article on inner city murder with a photo of someone laying dead in a pool of blood in Chicago and put the text "Is it just young, black men?" and see what happens.

Fucking double standard bullshit. I'm so sick of this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#12]
That's the first time I've looked at anything CNN since the first Gulf War.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#13]
That's why we have one of these shootings every 30 seconds in America, killing 9 billion people each year.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Missed a few?

James A. Larry, Marquette Park, killed 5

Muhammed, DC sniper, 17 killed

Hassan, Fort Hood, killed 13

3,000+
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Oh shit 64% is almost exclusive? US Population: Non-Hispanic White 196,817,552 63.7 %
View Quote

Yeah, they even mention in the article that Fox news criticized their study for selectively picking what counts as a "mass shooting".
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#16]
The statistics will prove that the statistics are meaningless.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Once again, it'll be interesting to see who actually reads the thing, and who needs help from the Penguin Literacy Foundation.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#18]
And the mass murder and burned bodies of that family upstate is still ignored.

Notice I can't even recall their names or the location but I do know the mass murderer ordered pizza.

It's all part of a concerted effort to shape minds, and it's working.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#19]
What does a gang member qualify as when they have multiple kills under their belts?  What about gang members who do drive by shootings?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/21/us/detroit-birthday-party-shooting/

Maybe it's even more racist that whites seem to be better at it?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#20]
"According to data compiled by Mother Jones"
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Meh.

I'm more concerned by the one that reads "Islamic Message Found With Head."

View Quote

It happened in France Mr. McCain.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Mass murder in Mexico...

Federal Police found a mass grave with 38 bodies in it. Naturally, they initially believed that they had found the missing students, but it turned out that there were other, unidentified, occupants in that particular mass grave. The public now had to account for 43 missing students, plus an additional 38 vicitims of another atrocity. Then another mass grave was found, also filled with unidentified bodies, followed by yet another.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So it equates well with demographic make-up.

Now, who commits the most acts of violence per capita?

Your racist for even reading that!
View Quote

BINGO!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#25]
CNN left out that a rebel flag was the cause.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:52:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Can we get a listing of their voting records?  I think that would be an enlightening statistic.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#27]
If you open fire on a parking lot full of folks in Detroit, that doesn't count as a mass shooting.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#28]
So Who Owns CNN......AOL (America Online)......So Who Owns America Online?.....Verizon

Buyout

On May 12, 2015, Verizon announced plans to buy AOL for $50 per share in a deal valued at $4.4 billion. The transaction was completed on June 23. Armstrong, who continued to lead the firm following regulatory approval, called the deal the logical next step for AOL. "If you look forward five years, you're going to be in a space where there are going to be massive, global-scale networks, and there's no better partner for us to go forward with than Verizon." he said. "It's really not about selling the company today. It's about setting up for the next five to 10 years."[5]

Analyst David Bank said he thought the deal made sense for Verizon.[5] The deal will broaden Verizon's advertising sales platforms and increase its video production ability through websites such as The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and Engadget.[80] However, Craig Moffett said it was unlikely the deal would make a big difference to Verizon's bottom line.[5] AOL had about two million dial-up subscribers at the time of the buyout.[80] The announcement caused AOL's stock price to rise 17%, while Verizon's stock price dropped slightly.[5]

TIME-WARNER TBS - AOL - donated 1.6 million to GW's 2000 campaign
America Online (AOL) acquired Time Warner - the largest merger in corporate history.

Television Holdings:

CNN, HBO, Cinemax, TBS Superstation, Turner Network Television, Turner Classic Movies, Warner Brothers Television, Cartoon Network, Sega Channel, TNT, Comedy Central (50%), E! (49%), Court TV (50%).

Largest owner of cable systems in the US with an estimated 13 million subscribers.

Media Holdings:

HBO Independent Productions, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera.

Music: Atlantic, Elektra, Rhino, Sire, Warner Bros. Records, EMI, WEA, Sub Pop (distribution) = the world’s largest music company.

33 magazines including Time, Sports Illustrated, People, In Style, Fortune, Book of the Month Club, Entertainment Weekly, Life, DC Comics (50%), and MAD Magazine.

Other Holdings:

Sports: The Atlanta Braves, The Atlanta Hawks, World Championship Wrestling.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I smell NY money.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#30]
I would like to see CNN do an article on which demographic is involved in the most murders/ non-negligent manslaughter.  Just have this gut feeling that they won't because it doesn't quite line up with the liberal propaganda being spewed by the left.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#31]
The left lives in a dream world. One that can come and take everything they want through bullshit lies.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#32]
FBHO
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Did you read the attached article about him wanting an AR15 assault rifle?
Here's a couple of quotes.
"A search of Roof's car turned up six crescent-shaped, 40-round magazines in the trunk.

"That's scary," former U.S. Attorney and State Law Enforcement Division Director Reggie Lloyd told The State newspaper, which first reported the development.

"We ought to be thankful he never got his hands on an AR-15."

"Roof also had a forearm for an AR-15 in his trunk. It allows a shooter to more easily keep a grip on the rifle, as the barrel grows fiery hot from the shots pouring out of it."

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Well naturally the "anti-racist" (anti-whites) running the media left out a few facts.
How about mass shooter Colin Ferguson?

http://murderpedia.org/male.F/f/ferguson-colin.htm
The black Long Island railroad shooter that stated he hated whites and wanted to start a race war. This man that was incapable of racism shot 19 whites on a train (he only shot whites), killing six in 1993. He used "black rage" as a defence and later tried to say it was a white man that did the shooting and he was framed. Also the fact that he wanted to start a race war and sought out whites to kill, yet his mass shooting was not prosecuted as a "hate crime"...wonder why?
So we had a black racist that sought out whites, went on a mass shooting spree because he wanted to start a race war and some how CNN selectively "forgot" to mention him, even though he was the polar image of Roof. That was no accident they left him out, it shows the media's deep racial hatred for whites.
Here are seven more black mass shooters CNN "forgot" to mention while bringing you the "news":

http://www.theroot.com/photos/2013/09/black_mass_shooters_rare_gunmen.html
Taking into population percentages, Asians are over represented as mass shooters and whites under represented when we look at the facts objectively.
Interesting article on the subject: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3167195/posts
A comprehensive list dating from 1982 through 9/16/2013 is found at Mother Jones here — and guess what?Of the last 20 mass killings of that period, 9 were perpetrated by non-whites.That would be 45 percent, which exceeds non-whites’ 37 percent share of the population.

Of the last 30 mass killings, 11 were committed by non-whites — right at the 37 percent mark.

And
what if we go all the way back to 1982? We then have 66 mass killings
in which the races of the perpetrators were known, and 22 of them, or
one-third, were at the hands of non-whites. Note here that America’s
demographics have been changing, with non-whites comprising only about
20 percent of the population in 1982; thus, if we consider an
approximate average non-white population of 28.5 percent during the
31-year period in question, it appears that, again, mass murderers are
slightly disproportionately non-white.

In other words, there is no evidence whatsoever that mass killings are a characteristically white phenomenon.

And there never was.

In
fact, the group most disproportionately represented on the Mother Jones
chart is Americans of Asian descent. While only 6 percent of the
population, they have been 15 percent of the 31-year period’s last 20
mass killers, 13 percent of the last 30, and 9 percent of the last 66.
This is quite interesting, too, since Americans of Asian descent have a
very low crime rate in general.

So in light of this, why are whites implicated in mass killings? The answer is one word:

Prejudice.

That said, isn't funny how the media is more than willing to make a connection between race and crime *if* they can spin it into anti-white hate? Now, why don't they have a real discussion about general crime using FBI stats and racial demographics, everything from robbery to rape to murder and show what races some out on top based on population percentages? Hmmm? Because that would not fit their anti-white narrative of the self righteous "anti-racists".

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The left lives in a dream world. One that can come and take everything they want through bullshit lies.
View Quote

But people believe those lies...
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
ban white males
View Quote

I self identify as an oppressed black man, so I'm fine with banning white males.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#37]
CNN has an anti gun article on the front page 90% of the time regardless of any event that has or hasn't went on. It's just what they do.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#38]
wow actually mentioned mental illness, im shocked.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

and yet these psychos were able to get their guns legally in some of the cases.  Some here would argue psychos have the right to self defense or something, how's that working out for you?

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I self identify as an oppressed black man, so I'm fine with banning white males.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ban white males

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah, they even mention in the article that Fox news criticized their study for selectively picking what counts as a "mass shooting".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not Fox news, James Fox
From the article:

"Murder is a man's crime," said James Alan Fox, a criminologist at Northeastern University.

Fox, who disagrees with the criteria Mother Jones used to report on mass shootings, offered various explanations: Men are often more likely to own a gun, to be trained and comfortable around firearms. They often have poorer support systems, and are less likely than women to share their feelings."
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wait wait wait. That's different!
View All Quotes

yeah work place violence and failing a landing during flight training dont count.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Weapon obtained legally -Yes

Where weapon obtained - Unknown

We don't know where he got it, but, Gunshow loophole
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm in a car with two Asians.  Should I be concerned?
5% of the population, 9% of mass shooters.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

...because they're psychologically dysfunctional and should have been committed.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

yeah work place violence and failing a landing during flight training dont count.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Muhammad shot 27 people but it doesn't count as a "spree".  Just a mass murder.  Semantics. Doesn't fit the agenda.  Also can't offend them... or they'll kill you.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#48]

Missed more....

Colin Ferguson, Long Island Rail Road train 1993, killed 6

Omar S. Thornton, Hartford Distributors 2010, killed 8

Nathan Dunlap, Chuck E. Cheese in Aurora, Colorado (yep, that same Aurora) in 1993, killed 5

This list goes on and on and on...
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ban white males

http://i.imgur.com/Cz2m7zj.gif

What movie is that from?

I sometimes self identify as a holster, and require my therapy gun to be with me at all times. Fuck a carry permit!  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top