Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2015 10:06:50 AM EDT
I stole this from another thread.

"Really the fallout of the election, mostly due to all the chads in Florida, and the retardation that ensued when Alphonse refused to concede and everyone was terrified of what will happen if the dispute rages on past inauguration and Clinton may hang on, was the true highlight ."

Did the left learn from 2000?

Do they have enough control over the SCOTUS (I know impossible ) to make things go there way?

Will they make a move?

Is it possible or was that just once in a Republic type of thing?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]
If Obama ran again, he'd win again.

Our Republic has jumped the shark.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not talking running again.

Barry gets to stay while the "courts" work it out.
You know, maybe a few years.

Will real Americans stand for it?

You know while one side wants to get moving but discovery and a whole bunch of BS holds up the case....and so on.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:14:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should try reading the Constitution.  The 12th Amendment would be a good place to start, if you're worried about your scenario playing out.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You know while one side wants to get moving but discovery and a whole bunch of BS holds up the case....and so on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he refused to vacate I think it could actually start a civil war of sorts.  Not the masturbatory arfcom type.....a true upheaval.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#6]
National catastrophe  of some sort and martial law just prior to the election

Nothing this bunch does is going to surprise me
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You should try reading the Constitution.  The 12th Amendment would be a good place to start, if you're worried about your scenario playing out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yea, sorry. I forgot Obama is /was a Constitutional Professor, and has been soooo respectful to it these passed years.

How does it play out when you have a tie and neither side will concede the election?
How could have 2000 played out of the SCOTUS did not stop it?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Define real?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#9]
IB that is what Jade Helm is for.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

The progressives have moved their agenda forward by great leaps and bounds in the last 24 years, regardless of who was in office.   Why would they jeopardize that progress with a completely unnecessary constitutional crisis?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#11]
I swear this year I am sick of the election BS earlier than I ever have been before.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The progressives have moved their agenda forward by great leaps and bounds in the last 24 years, regardless of who was in office.   Why would they jeopardize that progress with a completely unnecessary constitutional crisis?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do they do anything they do? The constitution is nothing more than a piece of paper to this crowd. As I said nothing they do will surprise me
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
He can go to hell.

FBHO

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

"Really the fallout of the election, mostly due to all the chads in Florida, and the retardation that ensued when Alphonse refused to concede and everyone was terrified of what will happen if the dispute rages on past inauguration and Clinton may hang on, was the true highlight ."

Do they have enough control over the SCOTUS (I know impossible ) to make things go there way?

Will they make a move?

View Quote

im honestly surprised michelle obama is not running....its not like obama had any experience... i doubt her TOTAL lack of experience would hurt her at all.... shes a female, and shes black, and obamas wife.... win, win, win for the jackasses who are all about diversity.... first black man as president.. / first black female as president / first husband and wife presidents, etc, etc.

id bet money she would get as many votes as obama.. especially if she basically stood beside him, and claimed as a " team" they would finish what they started"..... keep barry in office for another 8 years, etc..

seriously....
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#15]
The Liberal-Progressives have learned how to play the game. They will continue to pay lip service to our Constitution and BOR (how many times have you heard from them how much they "support" the 2A) while they work behind the scenes to gut it. There will be a new POTUS come January 20th 2017. There will be American flags and patriotic speeches but it will all be nothing more than a circus performance. Obama is nothing more than a puppet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:33:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does the Constitution have to do with this? We're talking about Obama.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good point Andy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a good point. Why risk it all when you have guys like Boehner and McConnell taking care of business for you attacking the true conservatives, removing dissidents from leadership positions and funding everything zero wants to do. The liberal/progressive agenda has done, and most likely will continue to do just fine with republicans in charge.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Will they make a move?

View Quote

I don't think the USA governmental system works the way you think it does.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Liberal-Progressives have learned how to play the game. They will continue to pay lip service to our Constitution and BOR (how many times have you heard from them how much they "support" the 2A) while they work behind the scenes to gut it. There will be a new POTUS come January 20th 2017. There will be American flags and patriotic speeches but it will all be nothing more than a circus performance. Obama is nothing more than a puppet.
View Quote

This is why I think they fear Trump so much.
Not a puppet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

im honestly surprised michelle obama is not running....its not like obama had any experience... i doubt her TOTAL lack of experience would hurt her at all.... shes a female, and shes black, and obamas wife.... win, win, win for the jackasses who are all about diversity.... first black man as president.. / first black female as president / first husband and wife presidents, etc, etc.

id bet money she would get as many votes as obama.. especially if she basically stood beside him, and claimed as a " team" they would finish what they started"..... keep barry in office for another 8 years, etc..

seriously....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will they make a move?

seriously....

Fuck that noise!
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fuck that noise!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will they make a move?

seriously....

Fuck that noise!

but  but but............she's a fashion diva!!!!

She'd be awesome!

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it very amusing that people believe that our current Dear Leader is all powerful.
He is a puppet.
The people who tell him what to do and when to do it have a vested interest in keeping the system rolling along just as it is.
That means avoiding anything which might arouse the mostly sleeping peasants.
Completely ignoring the provisions of the Constitution is just the kind of thing which might cause those peasants to notice what is happening.

Our current Dear Leader wants to collect his millions of dollars of deferred compensation. So does his wife. In order to collect that money he must leave office as scheduled.
The "nightmare scenario" of the current Dear Leader extending his term won't happen.  We will have another "orderly transition of power", and continue on course to the Brave New World with a new Dear Leader.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Will they make a move?

View Quote

Doesn't work that way, plus, the Court is more conservative now than it was 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Doesn't work that way, plus, the Court is more conservative now than it was 15 years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will they make a move?

My sarcasm meter is busted I guess.

Obamacare, and Gay marriage.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Too many electronic voting machines now.  They will count the votes how they see fit.  If it's even remotely close, they will report enough of the mostly democrat districts as being 100% to the democrat candidate (who may not be Hillary)
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:19:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't all dictators want to be "President For Life"?  
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Constitution is being ignored currently.  Why would it be any different then?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zero doesn't want to be in office now, he wants to be on a golf course in Hawaii.
If anything, he would try to install Biden so the Rats could hold on to power for a little bit longer.
I expect massive voter fraud again so this probably won't be an issue.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#30]
If this happens I will follow prophet RustedAce and help tear down the pyramids.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If he refused to vacate I think it could actually start a civil war of sorts.  Not the masturbatory arfcom type.....a true upheaval.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, and if he ripped off his mask to reveal his true Reptilian Alien self, shit would go down too.

Neither event is going to happen. Come Jan 2017 we will have a new schmoo in the office.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:59:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Nope, they'll take turns as their spouses/children fall into favor:

Bush
Clinton (x2)
Bush (x2)
Obama (x2)
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Clinton
Obama
Bush
Obama
Obama
Obama
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
That's a good point. Why risk it all when you have guys like Boehner and McConnell taking care of business for you attacking the true conservatives, removing dissidents from leadership positions and funding everything zero wants to do. The liberal/progressive agenda has done, and most likely will continue to do just fine with republicans in charge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their biggest successes have come with a Republican Congress.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is why I think a Michelle Obama/Julian Castro ticket is a possibility.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top