Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He killed the person who was trying to kill him. Nothing but good wishes for Wilson.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

In an interview with Al Jazeera America, the mother of Michael Brown has condemned the recent comments of Darren Wilson, the former police officer who killed her son last year in Ferguson, Mo.

McSpadden said, "He was the role model.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What the ever-loving fuck made him want to give an interview. ...
View Quote

This. He looks as dumb as George Zimmerman.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
The dude's a dumbass for talking to any press.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Has Kevin Vickers expressed remorse yet?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In an interview with Al Jazeera America, the mother of Michael Brown has condemned the recent comments of Darren Wilson, the former police officer who killed her son last year in Ferguson, Mo.

http://hinterlandgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/michael-brown-quiktrip-350x372.png

His cousin said he'd just found Jesus that very day. What you see there is a conversion to Christianity. He's casting out demons. saved that man's soul. So don't be trying to make up a narrative that's not true...
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hyperbole is a foolish tactic.
View Quote

Are you kidding? It's the worst thing in the world!
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#8]
There once was a thug named Brown.
He bum-rushed a cop with a frown.
Six bullets later,
He met his Creator
Then his homies burned the town to the ground.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yea, unless you can provide proof of this......I'm gonna go ahead a throw the bullshit flag.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why should he show ANY remorse?

I saw a number a couple of days ago that showed that since Saint Skittles got shot (While trying to beat George Zimmerman's head into the ground)
that 33,000 (Thirty Three Thousand!) young Black men were shot to death by-wait-for-it,other young Black men

Obviously there's a problem here that needs to be addressed and it has "White Privilege" written all over it!

Fuckin' Whitey

Yea, unless you can provide proof of this......I'm gonna go ahead a throw the bullshit flag.

LOL?

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

For her safety and the safety of their child I'd be gone from that location in no time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He still lives there because his wife still works for the same PD that he did.

For her safety and the safety of their child I'd be gone from that location in no time

I can think of plenty of places where in this country where his presence wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.  He needs to go find one of them and begin again.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://hinterlandgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/michael-brown-quiktrip-350x372.png

Gentle Giant ®
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Damned media.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like he is adjusting well to the trauma of being attacked, and winning a fight for his very life, good for him!  

How is Michael doing? Still dead?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I can think of plenty of places where in this country where his presence wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.  He needs to go find one of them and begin again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This! Come out west somewhere and don't talk to the media and no one will care. He could spend the rest of his life in Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, etc and not get grief from anybody ever.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Remember there were even other officers that were marching with the "protestors?"  

I would never wish Wilson had to go through on anybody, but if someone does have to go through that, I would hope it is one of those who sided with the protestors, despite the fact that it was clear as day what really happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when his chief apologized...

Talk about throwing someone in front of the bus prematurely.

I hate how the media corrupts the facts and the hoi polloi are too stupid to see it.

Remember there were even other officers that were marching with the "protestors?"  

I would never wish Wilson had to go through on anybody, but if someone does have to go through that, I would hope it is one of those who sided with the protestors, despite the fact that it was clear as day what really happened.

I don't think the officers were from his dept.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Isn't remorse an emotion you feel when you regret something bad you did?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#17]
He interviewed with the New Yorker?

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#18]
he should apply in Tulsa.

instant "Street Cred" with the Officers.

TPD has a lot of opportunities to gunplay.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Darren Wilson speaks the truth... what's explosive about that?

If there are some dumbass people in this country that can't handle that kind of frank, straight talk maybe they need to seek psychiatric help.

Good for him, sounds like a standup guy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Is this the same sweet, kind & loving mother that got into a fist fight on a street corner with her own mother over the proceeds of the "gentle giants" T-shirts?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck remorse, fuck apology, he has nothing to regret about.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Good for him not being deluded into false guilt and false remorse.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
HE DID THE RIGHT THING.  No reason to show remorse for that.  And fuck the race baiters.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You're right Sir but, we're in 2015 these days  The number's not "really" that big considering that they're tabulated annually but, over three years?

It's nasty

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw a number a couple of days ago that showed that since Saint Skittles got shot (While trying to beat George Zimmerman's head into the ground)

that 33,000 (Thirty Three Thousand!) young Black men were shot to death by-wait-for-it,other young Black men

Obviously there's a problem here that needs to be addressed and it has "White Privilege" written all over it!

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!

Seriously?

That seems to be pretty high.

There were 14K total murder in the US in 2013.

You're right Sir but, we're in 2015 these days  The number's not "really" that big considering that they're tabulated annually but, over three years?

It's nasty

a quick google search,    Number probably not far off.  

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=21594

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow he isn't sorry he killed a man that was trying to kill him.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"Do I think about who he was as a person? Not really, because it doesn’t matter at this point,” he said. "I only knew him for those 45 seconds in which he was trying to kill me, so I don’t know.”

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Good shoot. End of Story.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is that storekeeper today after that PUNK robbed him, and physically assaulted him ?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#30]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#31]
American hero.  We need about 1million more just like him.  America would be a better place.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin' Whitey

Wow!

Seriously?

That seems to be pretty high.

There were 14K total murder in the US in 2013.

It's nasty

Well of course it's not (Sorry to play Captain Obvious here).

They're killing each other over shit as "important" as tennis shoes and "Hard looks" () but it's

all the fault of the "White folks" (lol) that's keepin' the Black man down

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The media keeps harping on whites, conservatives "talking in code"...

Maybe we should use that. I mean, didn't the last of the WWII code talkers die recently?

329 to fire mission!

Fire mission, over!

The area is rich and vibrant and getting urban, with lots of youth, 329 over!

Understood 329, you'll be seeing lots of gun crime, welfare, and gang activity, take cover!

Some Iranian SIGINT bunker, full of Chicom gear. "I'm sorry sir! It's all in plain English, but by Allah's will, I don't understand any of it!"

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
HE DID THE RIGHT THING.  No reason to show remorse for that.  And fuck the race baiters.
View Quote

Agreed and Brown s family is delusional.  Mike brown was not a good kid even if you believe their story he committed a strong arm robbery the same day...but I'm sure that's the first time he did anything like that.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And why should he?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This! Come out west somewhere and don't talk to the media and no one will care. He could spend the rest of his life in Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, etc and not get grief from anybody ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt. I don't believe that he will be able to get a law enforcement job however. Even though he was right, just too much drama and bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Remorse, my ass.

Leave feet first from my house and I'll bill your estate for the ammo and cleaning costs.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#38]
He doesnt owe anyone anything. But it is dumber than shit to go on the record IMO.

Well money, maybe.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He interviewed with the New Yorker?

View Quote

It is a long read but it is good.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He doesnt owe anyone anything. But it is dumber than shit to go on the record IMO.

Well money, maybe.
View Quote

He doesn't really go on the record about the shooting. He refuses when asked by the writer because of the lawsuit filed by the Brown family.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Sad that you can be completely justified and have your career destroyed, family threatened and be forced into hiding for the crime of defending your life from the favored group. This is what America has come to. Good people live in fear of the mob and the government is at best too spineless to protect its own people and at worst in open collusion with criminals.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#42]
He was the role model.
View Quote

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No doubt. I don't believe that he will be able to get a law enforcement job however. Even though he was right, just too much drama and bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New Mexico then? They hire all sorts of officers with troubled pasts.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Lol. Only in modern ass backwards America is proning oneself at the altars of political correctness expected, no demanded, of a man who found himself suddenly, unexpectedly and through no fault of his own the target of a murderer, and, who responded 100 percent correctly by killing the criminal in defense of himself.

Fuck all those libs. I like this guy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol. Only in modern ass backwards America is proning oneself at the altars of political correctness expected, no demanded, of a man who found himself suddenly, unexpectedly and through no fault of his own the target of a murderer, and, who responded 100 percent correctly by killing the criminal in defense of himself.

View Quote

Mike Brown was definitely not a saint, but I was unaware that he was a "murderer"
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What the ever-loving fuck made him want to give an interview.   It's now racial code language to avoid a demographic that expressed wild-eyed demands for your death.  

He owes no remorse.  The world is better off with Michael Brown feeding worms.
View Quote

Yup

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Remorse for saving your life??

View Quote

FPNI, and I have no problem with him vocalizing his avoidance of areas based on the race of occupants.

If I was in his shoes, I'd do the same thing.

Black people villified him, the riots speak for themselves. If I was him, I would not feel safe around black people either.

He never did anything racist, and has said nothing racist, but the fact that the black community who has shown propensity towards violence and destruction hates him, it's smart on his part to take an extra look at certain people.

Situational awareness will be his best friend for the next 2-5 years.

Most of the shitheads after him will be in prison or dead by then, after that, no one will know or care.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Mike Brown was definitely not a saint, but I was unaware that he was a "murderer"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He tried to murder Wilson.....or are you that obtuse?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Just wait until Mike Brown Day
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#50]
I would feel more loss at the demise of a cockroach than for the loss of michael brown from society..

the officer was fighting for his life at the hands of a monster.

the only people that should show remorse are the parents of the deceased thug and that would be for the poor upbringing they gave the monster.his behavior and his actions rest on their shoulders..

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top