Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 3:27:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch...she did a hit job and that is not what the American people want.  Fuck her.
View Quote

She asked the candidates about their weaknesses. It's not her fault Trumps are so glaring.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 3:27:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah, but it's going to cost him the feminist vote. Oh wait, Republicans aren't getting their vote anyway!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's secured the creepy, woman-hating older guy vote.

Yeah, but it's going to cost him the feminist vote. Oh wait, Republicans aren't getting their vote anyway!

Women hate Hillary Clinton. They hate Donald Trump more.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 6:31:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For a supposed super alpha badass, I'm surprised that he is complaining about Megyn's questions being too tough.
View Quote

He didnt say they were too tough he said they were ridiculous and they were.  That's the kind of bush league bullshit you would expect from MSNBC.  Fox turned that debate into a clown show.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He didnt say they were too tough he said they were ridiculous and they were.  That's the kind of bush league bullshit you would expect from MSNBC.  Fox turned that debate into a clown show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For a supposed super alpha badass, I'm surprised that he is complaining about Megyn's questions being too tough.

Trump: "And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me."

Poor Trump got his fee fees hurt
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 6:52:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trump: "And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you believe there really is a "war on women" then she never should have asked that question.  By her asking that question it only serves to give some legitimacy to the lefts fake war.  She should have just left it to the left to do what they do and stayed above that non sense..  Now they are praising her for it.  That should be a pretty big clue to you people.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Unless you believe there really is a "war on women" then she never should have asked that question.  By her asking that question it only serves to give some legitimacy to the lefts fake war.  She should have just left it to the left to do what they do and stayed above that non sense..  Now they are praising her for it.  That should be a pretty big clue to you people.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?  You are blaming her for his comment?  Donald needs to take some responsibility for this own actions.  The man wants to leader of the free world, time to act like it.  If hes expecting people or the press to be fair, he is going to be disappointed and VERY FRUSTRATED every day.  He still needs to power thru it and get work done.   My fear is that he is use to getting his way and when he doesn't he call those people "small" and unimportant to him. Its easy to lead when everyone agrees with you or promotes you, which I assume to most of his life is like.  But he is seeking the ultimate public sector job, and as far as I know, he's never served people or represented anyone but himself.  You can do everything right and still lose, but getting emotional and then getting baited and walking into that trap is never smart (for him or this country).  You can't get butt hurt and let your ego ruin relations with other countries, government bodies, people who you work for, etc.  If he can remember that and if can remember he is responsible for representing everyone (including those he doesn't like) maybe the job isn't for him.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kelly: Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women. You’ve called women you don’t like “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.”

Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?

The war on women narrative is nonsense, but it was a legitimate question regardless of who asked it.  Despite what the left says, Fox News is not the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.  I don’t want any media outlet coddling any of the candidates.  Furthermore, he legitimized the narrative by calling her a bimbo and suggesting she was on her period.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:14:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not a Trump fan, but I don't think he was saying that.  He was just stumbling around with his words.

View Quote

Agree. He didn't say that she was on her period.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't respect the way she went after our next president ...
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:15:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Someone else on here labeled them as "Trumpeteers" I think it fits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL @ Trump and his Trumpette Cheerleaders.

Someone else on here labeled them as "Trumpeteers" I think it fits.

Thank you
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

She asked the candidates about their weaknesses. It's not her fault Trumps are so glaring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch...she did a hit job and that is not what the American people want.  Fuck her.

No there was a distinct difference between how she treated him vs the other candidates, it was blatantly obvious she and the other moderators were attacking Trump not questioning him, it was politically motivated and bias where moderators are supposed to be impartial.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quite a few online polls, but those are unscientific in the eyes of the great GOP worshipers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For somebody who you guys think is going to get Hillary elected, he sure seems to be polling better than all the other clowns currently running.

Source? Or are the Trumpeters going to continue to say this with no polling data to support it?

Quite a few online polls, but those are unscientific in the eyes of the great GOP worshipers.

No those are unscientific because they have no methodology or controls... I love when you keep spewing this nonsense, as if at the age of 43 I invented polling and established the accepted practices for them to be considered statistically valid. Math son, how does it work?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:21:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck fox news
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Conservative Forum Rescinds Donald Trump’s Invitation Over Remark About Megyn Kelly

ATLANTA – Donald J. Trump’s suggestion that a Fox News journalist who questioned him during the Republican debate was aggressive because she was menstruating led a conservative group on Friday night to disinvite the real estate mogul from a prominent conservative forum.

Erick Erickson, the organizer of the RedState Gathering here, said that Mr. Trump’s comment about the journalist, Megyn Kelly, was “a bridge too far.’’
View Quote

This is probably just the start of blacklist him and all they will do is fracture the Right's voter base and paving the way for another Democrat POTUS the stupid here is stupefying.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:25:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He's a NY business man, no business gets done there without greasing the palms of the appropriate democrats. He's also greased the palms of many Republicans as well, but to a lesser extent because they're not in power where his businesses are.

Does that indict him?  Or does it indict the system?  I'm asking honestly, because I'm a business man too, and I've had to give money to people and organizations I'd have preferred not to, yet without it doors would have been shut in my face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely a plant at this point.
Donald is almost 70, and has already "shot his ego load" many times over...this man has already lived more and done more and tasted more than most any here could ever  imagine or dream.  But he's also old enough to actually remember when America was truly great, and I truly believe, in his sunset, he is sincere in wanting to take a stab at running this broken, fucked up ship. And God knows this guy knows how to captain a ship. That is, sincerely, all I got on this.

So, his love and concern for the country ..... is that what prompted him to donate the campaigns of Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Rahm Emmanuel, Harry Reid, and Andrew Cuomo?

He's a NY business man, no business gets done there without greasing the palms of the appropriate democrats. He's also greased the palms of many Republicans as well, but to a lesser extent because they're not in power where his businesses are.

Does that indict him?  Or does it indict the system?  I'm asking honestly, because I'm a business man too, and I've had to give money to people and organizations I'd have preferred not to, yet without it doors would have been shut in my face.

Yet somehow the Koch brothers have managed not to...
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You mean like the time he said Hillary is bought and paid for? You guys do know if trump would have stayed out of the race Hillary would have been a shoe in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do to get Hillary elected President.  No doubt left in my mind.

You mean like the time he said Hillary is bought and paid for? You guys do know if trump would have stayed out of the race Hillary would have been a shoe in.

And when he said that he didn't know that his donations to The Clinton Foundation would be used for private jets and other personal benefits for the Clinton's.

Or when he stated that Hilary Clinton was the worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States?

Yeah; he's crawling right up the Hillary Clinton's ass.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And when he said that he didn't know that his donations to The Clinton Foundation would be used for private jets and other personal benefits for the Clinton's.

Or when he stated that Hilary Clinton was the worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do to get Hillary elected President.  No doubt left in my mind.

So you are expecting him to keep the Trumpeteers blowing his horn by praising her? Of course he has to attack her to some degree. Jesus Christ think man.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is a good thing about Trump: His mouth is going to eventually be his undoing.
View Quote

And boy, it will be a sight to behold when it happens.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:59:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Seriously, go join a cult.  You'll have more fun.

Yes, the fact that he put money ahead of doing what's right for the country indicts him.

Oh, you've "had" to give money to bad people too?  Well, whatever gets you through the night brother.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely a plant at this point.
Donald is almost 70, and has already "shot his ego load" many times over...this man has already lived more and done more and tasted more than most any here could ever  imagine or dream.  But he's also old enough to actually remember when America was truly great, and I truly believe, in his sunset, he is sincere in wanting to take a stab at running this broken, fucked up ship. And God knows this guy knows how to captain a ship. That is, sincerely, all I got on this.

So, his love and concern for the country ..... is that what prompted him to donate the campaigns of Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Rahm Emmanuel, Harry Reid, and Andrew Cuomo?

Seriously, go join a cult.  You'll have more fun.

Yes, the fact that he put money ahead of doing what's right for the country indicts him.

Oh, you've "had" to give money to bad people too?  Well, whatever gets you through the night brother.

Walk over to the mirror Dan and wipe some of that spittle off of the corner of your mouth.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Her Facebook page is being  blown up with entirely negative comments regarding her performance at the debate.

She really kicked herself in the ass real hard and it's going to hurt her career.

https://www.facebook.com/MegynKelly/photos/a.1435328533396281.1073741828.1425464424382692/1600106656918467/?type=1&theater
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

But Rupert Murdoch has also said he thinks Hillary would be a great president and donated heavily to her campaigns in the past.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Hopefully all this nonsense is acting as a heat sink for Cruz or Walker.

Let him absorb their wrath for a few months, IDGAF.

I won't vote for him though.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Purposeful or  not, he is doing just that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Her Facebook page is being  blown up with entirely negative comments regarding her performance at the debate.

She really kicked herself in the ass real hard and it's going to hurt her career.

https://www.facebook.com/MegynKelly/photos/a.1435328533396281.1073741828.1425464424382692/1600106656918467/?type=1&theater
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its astroturfing, his campaign is directing his supporters to attack her in social media
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So you are expecting him to keep the Trumpeteers blowing his horn by praising her? Of course he has to attack her to some degree. Jesus Christ think man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am thinking; and what I'm thinking is:

More  "Trumpy cockie doody" idiocy from the politically clueless.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#26]
You're right for once AF, you are politically clueless.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#27]

"Wooo! Yeah! Trump says it like it IS! He don't give a shieeet. Wooooo! Bitch be bleeding from her vajayjay in shit! Askin' questions an' shit. On yo knees bitch! Wooooooo!  Wait, what? What? Undignified? Unpresidential? Come on scro', don't be a pussy! When does "Ow my Balls" come on?"

Seriously though, Trump is now doing more harm than good. Trump supporters are quickly running out of time to gracefully disown him. You've got a solid candidate in Cruz. Don't blow your last chance at the presidency on a joke candidate like Trump.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What?  You are blaming her for his comment?  Donald needs to take some responsibility for this own actions.  The man wants to leader of the free world, time to act like it.  If hes expecting people or the press to be fair, he is going to be disappointed and VERY FRUSTRATED every day.  He still needs to power thru it and get work done.   My fear is that he is use to getting his way and when he doesn't he call those people "small" and unimportant to him. Its easy to lead when everyone agrees with you or promotes you, which I assume to most of his life is like.  But he is seeking the ultimate public sector job, and as far as I know, he's never served people or represented anyone but himself.  You can do everything right and still lose, but getting emotional and then getting baited and walking into that trap is never smart (for him or this country).  You can't get butt hurt and let your ego ruin relations with other countries, government bodies, people who you work for, etc.  If he can remember that and if can remember he is responsible for representing everyone (including those he doesn't like) maybe the job isn't for him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't use paragraphs on DU?

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:40:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's actually sad to watch you coming apart like a cheap sweater as you're doing here.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:43:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's been my thought since he first announced.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So with a little pressure, Trump can be easily and predictably manipulated to respond in precisely a way to make him look bad?

Gosh.  What a negotiator.  He'll be a tiger against Putin...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did he respond poorly?  Yes, but he also responded the way she hoped he would, just as they hoped he'd raise his hand on the third party question.  The whole debate was a sham.

So with a little pressure, Trump can be easily and predictably manipulated to respond in precisely a way to make him look bad?

Gosh.  What a negotiator.  He'll be a tiger against Putin...

My thought exactly. On day one of a trump presidency putin rolls west thru what is left of the Ukraine.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:49:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://media.giphy.com/media/R1hjLpJYzeXp6/giphy.gif

"Wooo! Yeah! Trump says it like it IS! He don't give a shieeet. Wooooo! Bitch be bleeding from her vajayjay in shit! Askin' questions an' shit. On yo knees bitch! Wooooooo!  Wait, what? What? Undignified? Unpresidential? Come on scro', don't be a pussy! When does "Ow my Balls" come on?"

Seriously though, Trump is now doing more harm than good. Trump supporters are quickly running out of time to gracefully disown him. You've got a solid candidate in Cruz. Don't blow your last chance at the presidency on a joke candidate like Trump.
View Quote

Many of the people here who are in favor of having Trump's anti political/media/political correctness/ campaign run its course are actually in favor of Cruz, but folks don't like to be continuously hectored.

Listen to what 3rd Pig has been saying and you'll understand.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They weren't questions, they were out and out personal attacks.  So, just like any woman who hits a man, she needs to understand she's going to get hit back.  She can take it, or she can pull the "I'm a woman card".  

Of course the whole thing was done just to hit Trump with the "War on women", a strategy invented by democrats.

Trump's a loudmouthed braggart, but debates are supposed to be debates, not inquistions where the moderators get to attack the candidates with no reprisals.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They weren't questions, they were out and out personal attacks.  So, just like any woman who hits a man, she needs to understand she's going to get hit back.  She can take it, or she can pull the "I'm a woman card".  

Of course the whole thing was done just to hit Trump with the "War on women", a strategy invented by democrats.

Trump's a loudmouthed braggart, but debates are supposed to be debates, not inquistions where the moderators get to attack the candidates with no reprisals.  
`This. I would've fired back with "Why are you a cunt?"
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's actually sad to watch you coming apart like a cheap sweater as you're doing here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's actually sad to see you off your meds. With Obamacare and Trump's beloved universal health care, you should be able to get your scrip filled for free.

The Trump supporters have yet to address any of his very real behaviors beyond saying Derp it's business.

Steal people's land by abusing the power of the state? Just business

Supporting financially those destroying our nation and stealing our freedoms? Just business

Declaring bankruptcy and screwing your investors (hint it wasn't just big banks) a lot of mom and pops bought into his development plans and were ruined... Just business

Now throw in his clearly misogynistic statements, support for an assault weapons ban and universal background checks... And refusal to support the efforts to overturn the country's worst assault weapons ban that requires universal background checks (in his HOME state), and you start to wonder what exactly is "conservative" about this clown and what you're buying into other than a desire to, "burn it down."

And you have the audacity to say I'm coming unraveled? You're so out of touch with reality and acting on pure emotion... That's the province of progressives. You're keeping good company seeing as that's exactly what Trump is, a statist and progressive pawn.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Santorum / Huckabee all the way!
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Its one thing to fight back, its another thing to fight everybody.
View Quote

Excellent observation.......
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

God Squad?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#38]
FDT

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
God Squad?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

God Squad?
Saving America from satan.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's actually sad to see you off your meds. With Obamacare and Trump's beloved universal health care, you should be able to get your scrip filled for free.

The Trump supporters have yet to address any of his very real behaviors beyond saying Derp it's business.

Supporting financially those destroying our nation and stealing our freedoms? Just business

Declaring bankruptcy and screwing your investors (hint it wasn't just big banks) a lot of mom and pops bought into his development plans and were ruined... Just business

Now throw in his clearly misogynistic statements, support for an assault weapons ban and universal background checks... And refusal to support the efforts to overturn the country's worst assault weapons ban that requires universal background checks (in his HOME state), and you start to wonder what exactly is "conservative" about this clown and what you're buying into other than a desire to, "burn it down."

And you have the audacity to say I'm coming unraveled? You're so out of touch with reality and acting on pure emotion... That's the province of progressives. You're keeping good company seeing as that's exactly what Trump is, a statist and progressive pawn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys need more tin foil
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

About the response I expected. You can't address or refute these simple truths. Megyn called him on many of these and Trump couldn't respond either.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Alienating women by speaking that way probably isn't the best idea for a guy who supposedly wants to be POTUS. There's a difference between speaking your mind and not bowing to the PC police and just being an uncouth asshole. But if your job is to get Hilldog elected...
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I love the guy.
View Quote

fuck yeah.. ill take a clown, who takes no shit.... and does not give a fuck about hurting your feels..... and refuses to appologize for anything.  politicians who are all slick, and try to appeal to everyone, and be everything to everyone, absolutely cannot be trusted by anyone.....

at least trumps pretty honest  about what he believes in, and what he wants for the country... .. and i feel like i can believe what hes saying.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

yet.... hes getting at least TWICE the popularity of the next closest candidate on all the polls..... i think if he does not drop out.... he will win it... even if third party. cause fuck this repub / democrat monopoly of fail.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is the kind of straight talker this country needs.  I found his reference to menstruation to be really refreshing--like a breath a fresh air.  All the other candidates talk like fags.  His haters may laugh now, but just wait until he makes Mexico build a wall!  They won’t be laughing then.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Trump is the kind of straight talker this country needs.  I found his reference to menstruation to be really refreshing--like a breath a fresh air.  All the other candidates talk like fags.  His haters may laugh now, but just wait until he makes Mexico build a wall!  They won’t be laughing then.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How will he MAKE Mexico build a wall?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The details don't matter.  All that matters is he said he would do it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need your sarcasm meter re-calibrated.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

About the response I expected. You can't address or refute these simple truths. Megyn called him on many of these and Trump couldn't respond either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're doing an excellent job of displaying your lack of political bona-fides.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top