User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 1:56:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her
View Quote

Yes.   And he can do it quietly as well.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:03:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her

Lol

You typed words, but I'm not sure what a "quiet" pardon for a former secstate and First Lady would look like.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Never happen,royalty is not subject to the same set of rules.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:11:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Teaser
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:22:47 AM EDT
[#5]
[Jump To Reply]Quoted:
Obama would pardon her
View Quote

And so would any Republican president, which really explains a lot when you think about it.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 6:02:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her

Unless she turns state's evidence against him for a reduced sentence and he goes to prison where he belongs too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Can you be president under house arrest?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 6:06:45 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah right......
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a better chance of becoming the next president than her going to prison.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:00:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This.  You could have HD video of Clinton smoking a doobie and snorting a line of coke off Anthony Wiener's wiener while drunk driving a gas guzzling car with no emissions control equipment backwards down the wrong way on a one way street, at night, past an orphanage for blind and deaf children whose parents were killed by white protestant heterosexual male police officers and then crashing into an aquatic animal shelter and killing several famous and endangered marine mammals and then fleeing the scene with Bill's mistress as her driver in a car with no tags or insurance.

And those phuckers would still vote for her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her
Nothing would end her campaign sooner. A presidential pardon would be the kiss of death.
Only if ethical people were voting.  The dumb shits that elected zero twice are not ethical.
This.  You could have HD video of Clinton smoking a doobie and snorting a line of coke off Anthony Wiener's wiener while drunk driving a gas guzzling car with no emissions control equipment backwards down the wrong way on a one way street, at night, past an orphanage for blind and deaf children whose parents were killed by white protestant heterosexual male police officers and then crashing into an aquatic animal shelter and killing several famous and endangered marine mammals and then fleeing the scene with Bill's mistress as her driver in a car with no tags or insurance.

No, that video was suppressed.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

BR76,

You are spot on in the  bolded comment.

Woman.as.conservative is spot on.  The debbil and Hildebeast are joined at the hip.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Article link below.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/11/hillary-clinton-may-go-to-prison/

The comment section is comedy gold.

BR76,

You are spot on in the  bolded comment.
Woman.as.conservative  CoCoMo • 5 days ago

Satan himself is on her side because she does so much work for him  he does so much work for her.

Woman.as.conservative is spot on.  The debbil and Hildebeast are joined at the hip.

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Going to jail would give her "street cred", and the libs would blame bush and her popularity would skyrocket.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s219.photobucket.com/user/omega62/media/Prison_zps6vva9pe4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/omega62/Prison_zps6vva9pe4.jpg</a>
View Quote

Where can I get this sign? I want one for my neighborhood...
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#15]
The entire trial will consist of her saying she didn't do it and a judge saying, "good enough for me."
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#16]
If Hillary goes to prison the retarded left will consider her as the American version of Nelson Mandela.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's got to be in office,,,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her

He's got to be in office,,,

Bush would pardon her
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
hillary MAY go to prison.
Pigs MAY fly out of my ass.

Both have an equal chance of happening.
View Quote

No, I think the odds of pigs flying out of your ass is actually higher than Hillary going to prison.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:55:18 AM EDT
[#19]
please please please please
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Never happen,royalty is not subject to the same set of rules.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Tell that to Charles the First.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s219.photobucket.com/user/omega62/media/Prison_zps6vva9pe4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/omega62/Prison_zps6vva9pe4.jpg</a>

Hillary for Prison signs
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If I ran an illegal and irregular email system out of my house passing around restricted or classified documents and not give a fuck, but then wipe the server and turn it into the FBI, I'd NEVER see the light of day again. Knowing that, and how contrarian and opposite the system is, nothing of this will effect her or her campaign.
View Quote

It might help her out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Can someone throw a glass of water on her and see if she melts?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#24]
If nothing is done to her, then other's can emulate her actions and use her as an affirmative defense?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her
Nothing would end her campaign sooner. A presidential pardon would be the kiss of death.
Only if ethical people were voting.  The dumb shits that elected zero twice are not ethical.

Wow!

Quick! Copyright that.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#26]
The royals do not go to prison.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#27]
This is true.

The Queen could shoot Philip, on the Buckingham Palace balcony, and push his body over the railing, while shouting "Fuck all of you." and no one could do anything. (legally)

I think she is the only one, however.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her
View Quote

The FBHO's reportedly HATE the Klintons.  FBHO could, would, and should throw her nasty white privileged ass under the bus or in prison.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

If nothing is done to her, then other's can emulate her actions and use her as an affirmative defense?
View Quote

Correct.

Which is why she will be in trouble.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

......."and your little dog too".......
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
She is untouchable.  There could be video of her eating live babies and the media wouldn't touch it.
View Quote

And half of GD would scream right to choose!
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Hillary will not be President, I wish you doom and gloom folks would just stop it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#35]
thhat ugly dyke would love prison
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#36]
She won't go to prison.  At most a love tap on the wrist, but I seriously doubt even that would happen.  Those people are above the law and they can do whatever they want (including killing people who get in their way).
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I really doubt that she'll ever see prison but,,,,,,how cool would that be!? lol
View Quote

I would take the day off in celebration.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Clinton "classified" email count is now up to 63.

Clinton's defense has evolved into "none of the documents were marked classified."

None of the documents General Petraeus had in his home office were marked "classified" either. He was convicted.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I heard this said somewhere and it's fitting in everyone of these Hillary threads...

"Hillary Clinton: Too big to jail."

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#40]
State Dept. number on potential "classified" emails just jumped to 305.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
The FBHO's reportedly HATE the Klintons.  FBHO could, would, and should throw her nasty white privileged ass under the bus or in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Obama would pardon her

Those harping on an Obummer pardon seem to have forgotten who's Justice Department would have to be directed to prosecute her...and by whom.

Also worth considering is the fact that Obummer wants to be the King of the Demoncraptic National Committee after his term ends....a position the Klintons have enjoyed since Comrade Bill's term of office.

Given these facts, an Obummer pardon is about as likely as Hitlery ever seeing a jail cell.....about zero.

If Obummer wants Hitlery to drop out of the race, he needs only to give her the ultimatum to drop out or be prosecuted.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Stubborn arrogant bitch just isn't getting the message that Obama is sending her, is she?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I heard this said somewhere and it's fitting in everyone of these Hillary threads...

View Quote

Vince Foster killed himself......
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 2:57:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This is true.

The Queen could shoot Philip, on the Buckingham Palace balcony, and push his body over the railing, while shouting "Fuck all of you." and no one could do anything. (legally)

I think she is the only one, however.

View Quote

Yes. British law mandates a jury of one's peers.

The Royal Monarch has no peers, so no jury may be selected.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Theres no chance that will ever happen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Remember... She knows were a lot of bodies are buried.  She could sing stories about Bill, Obama and lots of others.

She can trade her info for freedom.  Then write a tell all book, make millions and move to Switzerland.

Unless they "suicide" her first.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, so did her entire Arkansas state trooper security team...

Well, all of them were "accidented".

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Remember... She knows were a lot of bodies are buried.  She could sing stories about Bill, Obama and lots of others.

She can trade her info for freedom.  Then write a tell all book, make millions and move to Switzerland.

Unless they "suicide" her first.
View Quote

I fully expect this.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Obama would pardon her
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top