Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/2/2015 12:34:04 PM EDT
Loretta Lynch announced the Strong Cities Network at the UN.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
Do you think this is the beginning of the problem that the NRA said was going to happen if Obama got the UN trade treaty he wanted?
http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/un-guns-treaty-changes/2015/01/25/id/620223/
Put on your tin foil if you want. But we have been warned something like this was coming.
I'm sure the government trolls on this site will be along to say this is not what the ATT intended or how it works.
ETA What a coincidence we have Obama pushing for gun control the next day!!! Or the fact we have another mass shooting that gives Obama a platform to push for gun control!

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Barry's Brownshirts have been in the works for years.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe that the Strong Cities Network Initiative has been ongoing for some time.

I seem to remember our government initiating strong action against the extremists ability to freely associate, pool resources and garner public support in an operation headed by a proud, dedicated agent named Louis Lerner. It was highly successful and will serve as a blueprint well into the future.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I misread that title as Loretta Lynn. Lol !
I'm sure glad I was wrong.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Now you may go back to regularly scheduled programming and stuff!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#6]
No treaty gives Congress any more power than it already had.

Especially not any unratified treaties.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I assume they will not be starting in "safe" cities like Baltimore, Chicago, New York, etc.?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Extremism in the U.S.  

The only extremists I see are from their side of the street.

Fuck 'em

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

I was thinking
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Obama is going to use these shootings as his Reichstag fire.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

What's that got to do with Obama stepping all over the Constitution and legal statutes (i.e. immigration laws) and Congress letting him get by with it repeatedly?
Tell us Mr. Government Troll, how Obama's administration really has our best interest at heart!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#12]
The executive branch really can't weasel a gun ban past congress.

The 2nd amendment makes it impossible. Hell, congress doesn't really have the right to pass restricting gun legislation unless they ammend the constitution.

I kind of hope they try though as it will further delegitamatize them in the eyes of most of the rest of the country.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#13]
you guys do realize the Constitution of the United States means JAck SHEITE to these people running DC
and all this is just a continuation of 1938, 1968, 1994, etc..
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The 2nd amendment makes it impossible. Hell, congress doesn't really have the right to pass restricting gun legislation unless they ammend the constitution.

I kind of hope they try though as it will further delegitamatize them in the eyes of most of the rest of the country.
View Quote

And they couldn't pass a nuclear treaty with Iran without a 2/3 majority passing it. That didn't happen because of the rule change they made outside of the Constitutional outline. It wasn't a treaty, it was an agreement.
We now have a the ATT in place. They can call that legal and above the US Constitution and do away with the 2A in all reality. The NRA warned us about this. They will say that is not so because you will have to meet government outlines to own a firearm. Works real well in Australia!
Have you seen Congress raise their heads to stop anything Obama wanted? How many were elected this last time on the repeal of Obamacare? I haven't seen shit done about that. They approved the finance for Obama's illegal immigrant program and yet the majority will tell you they are against it.
Read the program - our Congress is corrupt as hell and it is all done through "reelection campaign contributions". That is another word for bribe.
And the dirty dogs aren't even ashamed when they take the money!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

Do you believe that any of the restrictions that have been enacted on the federal level have been contrary to the 2nd Amendment?  If so, then your statement, although i agree with it, isnt supported by precedent.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I tend to agree, but I never underestimate an 'opponent's' will and in this case, their resources.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What's that got to do with Obama stepping all over the Constitution and legal statutes (i.e. immigration laws) and Congress letting him get by with it repeatedly?
Tell us Mr. Government Troll, how Obama's administration really has our best interest at heart!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said Obama had our best interest at heart?  

If Obama doesn't care about the Constitution, he doesn't need a UN Treaty.
If the rest of the government does care, then a UN Treaty won't let them pass new gun laws that they couldn't already pass.

Either way, an unratified UN Treaty doesn't change the political realities of getting anti-gun legislation passed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And they couldn't pass a nuclear treaty with Iran without a 2/3 majority passing it. That didn't happen because of the rule change they made outside of the Constitutional outline. It wasn't a treaty, it was an agreement.
We now have a the ATT in place. They can call that legal and above the US Constitution and do away with the 2A in all reality. The NRA warned us about this. They will say that is not so because you will have to meet government outlines to own a firearm. Works real well in Australia!
Have you seen Congress raise their heads to stop anything Obama wanted? How many were elected this last time on the repeal of Obamacare? I haven't seen shit done about that. They approved the finance for Obama's illegal immigrant program and yet the majority will tell you they are against it.
Read the program - our Congress is corrupt as hell and it is all done through "reelection campaign contributions". That is another word for bribe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Complete and utter bullshit.

And that's my last post in this thread, as I have no desire to get into it again with an insane conspiracy troll.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Pretty much this.

Better late than never but do you even John Birch OP?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And that's my last post in this thread, as I have no desire to get into it again with an insane conspiracy troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You always show up in support of Obama administration actions and yell "conspiracy", "tin foil", or troll.
I knew you would be here andwill show up again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

I didn't even know what John Birch does until I got a hint of it here.
It doesn't take a damn genius to see what Obama is doing - his "fundamental change" to America. It sure isn't too my liking or many Okies I know.
There are always people who won't look out of their comfort zone and will continue to deny what is happening even when it is biting them in the ass.
That played true in the Nazi gas chambers and even to many people on this website.
The NRA warned us of what was coming. Obama is finding every "legitimate" way he can to do away with the 2A or creating one. The UN ATT is one way he is going at it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You always show up in support of Obama administration actions and yell "conspiracy", "tin foil", or troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be interesting to look at his posts on the Iran treaty before Congress changed the rules and see if he posted the same in those threads.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:14:41 PM EDT
[#23]

GO ahead and try....  
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#24]
This all becomes less worrisome when you realize you are willing to die, rather than hand over your firearms.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It doesn't take a damn genius to see what Obama is doing - his "fundamental change" to America. It sure isn't too my liking or many Okies I know.
There are always people who won't look out of their comfort zone and will continue to deny what is happening even when it is biting them in the ass.
That played true in the Nazi gas chambers and even to many people on this website.
The NRA warned us of what was coming. Obama is finding every "legitimate" way he can to do away with the 2A or creating one. The UN ATT is one way he is going at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Lol, Godwin's Law

It never.... fucking.... fails
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

This all becomes less worrisome when you realize you are willing to die, rather than hand over your firearms.
View Quote

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Do you believe that any of the restrictions that have been enacted on the federal level have been contrary to the 2nd Amendment?  If so, then your statement, although i agree with it, isnt supported by precedent.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe all weapon restrictions on legal citizens of the US are unconstitutional.

The language of the second amendment is very concise, "shall not be infringed".

But then 200 years of judges legislating from the bench can do a number on any legal document.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Lets get it on
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#29]
There have been many changes over the past years, one landmark that still stands out to me was the gov. taking property if they felt they could make more money off that property than what was currently being paid to the gov. by the owner at that time.

Eminent domain sort of made sense when considering something like the national highway system.

Really just stands out once they put profit as their motive.

They can attempt to do what they want to do.

Folks will have to decide how they feel about it.

Some of the decision makers are not just those who vote but also those who will be expected to enforce such "laws".
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:37:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck the UN, Fuck Loretta Lynch, and FBHO.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol, Godwin's Law

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Lol, Godwin's Law

The fact it gets around to the Nazi gas chambers when we talk about sheeple?
Can you cite a better example of people trusting lying government officials?  "Go right in. It's nothing but a shower!" While being held at gunpoint!
I guess you think we can trust Obama who promised the "most transparent administration" we will ever see?
The one who told us our health insurance would go down by $2500 a year but averages $4500 more a year for those who pay for insurance?
The one who said we could keep our doctor if we wanted?
The one who instituted medical cost review boards that are essentially death determination panels?
The one who sings the accolades of the Muslim faith but claims he is a Christian?
GTFO of here if you do because most of us realize Obama is a lying POS who wants to do away with the 2A.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It would be interesting to look at his posts on the Iran treaty before Congress changed the rules and see if he posted the same in those threads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are government trolls all over this website. Their mission is to prevent this place from becoming a rally point for the 2A. They are sure to show up anytime people point out Obama's malfeasance in a thread. They either derail the thread or use glib arguments discrediting anyone attacking their hero Obama.
Snips is definitely one of them.
More will be along shortly.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

either your head is in the sand or you are making excuses for Obama, which is it?

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#34]
F-L.L

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The government is unsure of whether police or the military will disarm American citizens. They will use Third World UN troops to do it in areas where the police or military refuse. I think the majority of police and the military (Army especially) will follow orders even if patently UnConstitutional.
I once read something here that struck me as true. The UN troops won't offer lollipops if you surrender your arms. They won't try to win your hearts and minds, they'll take your house down around your ears with explosives if you shoot at them.
And most people won't fight. They'll ask the UN troops what kind of pizza they can order for them while they are tearing their house apart looking for guns.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Can you cite a better example of people trusting lying government officials?  "Go right in. It's nothing but a shower!" While being held at gunpoint!
I guess you think we can trust Obama who promised the "most transparent administration" we will ever see?
The one who told us our health insurance would go down by $2500 a year but averages $4500 more a year for those who pay for insurance?
The one who instituted medical cost review boards that are essentially death determination panels?
The one who sings the accolades of the Muslim faith but claims he is a Christian?
GTFO of here if you do because most of us realize Obama is a lying POS who wants to do away with the 2A.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Lol, Godwin's Law

TL;DR
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

TL;DR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 snip

TL;DR
Yep, I'll bet you didn't. Brilliant response by the way!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doesn't mean "they" won't try acting on it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:54:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
 snip

TL;DR

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#40]
OBAMA want's to claim..............

"I'm not taking your guns.  The UN is running the show."

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#41]

"Come get some."
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
 snip

TL;DR

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/4e/4e780744241baf99240c8a98a781904d662f518da883b6602bbb3d56265fa807.jpg

Not in the least! Are you?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#44]

If the UN does this, they take all you can give and give back more than you can take. The more violent and ruthless they are, the less resistance they'll receive. That is basic third world reasoning that seems to escape our political leaders.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If the UN does this, they take all you can give and give back more than you can take. The more violent and ruthless they are, the less resistance they'll receive. That is basic third world reasoning that seems to escape our political leaders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'...

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don't start nuttin', won't be nuttin'...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be much easier to stop it before it got started and that seems impossible with so many people who refuse to see what is being done. We have politicians in Congress who make noise about stopping Obama but still let him stomp on the law.
I'm afraid it is going to get bloody and could have been prevented!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It would be much easier to stop it before it got started and that seems impossible with so many people who refuse to see what is being done. We have politicians in Congress who make noise about stopping Obama but still let him stomp on the law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth.  I guess someday, it will come down to watering the Tree.

What a mess things are right now...

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#48]
gun control doesn't apply to gang bangers
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
gun control doesn't apply to gang bangers GOVERNMENT APPROVED BROWN SHIRTS
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
 snip

TL;DR

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/4e/4e780744241baf99240c8a98a781904d662f518da883b6602bbb3d56265fa807.jpg

Why would I be? I've accepted that all those anecdotes you had in the snipped portion above are the consequences of having a guy elected who promised "fundamental change" and had a majority in the house and super-majority in the Senate his first two years in office. He'll be leaving office on Jan 20th 2017 and you'll be able to stop with your utilization of Godwin' s Law re: Obama.

But if I end up seeing you at the FEMA camps because President Obama issues an E.O. suspending elections and ordering gun owners to be rounded up, I'll admit to you in person that I'm wrong.

Maybe we can get yellow BFLs on our sleeves. I don't think they'll be anyone to report copyright infringement to Goatboy and I want something cool on my death camp uniform before my zyklon shower.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top