Working
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Working
View Quote

FPNI

Other than that, I have to go to the dermatologist today.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Indigenous to where?

I think the wife is cooking Adobo today....
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Saw down a few trees, mow the lawn and generally make my property better. I don't have time for the local slapahoe tribe's butt hurt. Tonight I'll pour a glass of valpolicella and drink a toast to Chrisyopher Colombus for having the balls to risk everything to find a new route westward.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:54:52 AM EDT
[#5]
By using metal tools and not dying of smallpox.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Same as Earth day . Tire fire.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#7]
It is my birthday. That is the real reason for this holiday. Columbus day is a farce.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#8]
8 hours at work then home to replace a bad u - joint on my truck.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm going to get my blowgun and get a few monkeys. Boil them in a stone pot for lunch. Spend the rest of the day sleeping.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Working just like every other retarded holiday.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm going fishing at one of the ponds on my family's homestead land that my great, great grandfather won in the Oklahoma 1889 land run...
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Getting ready for Calculus, Physics, and Computer Science Finals.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Always remember to mark where your driveshaft meets up, to avoid being off by a spline or two

I care about Indigenous Peoples' Day equally as little as Columbus Day.

But Columbus was a pretty big pile of shit, and did not "discover" North America.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I am celebrating my white heritage.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am celebrating my white heritage.
View Quote

Have you no shame?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:09:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Smoking ribs and cleaning brass.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a cold. I'm gonna cough on some blankets and them hand them out at the closest reservation.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Teaching my kids local history:

"
Of all the North American Indian tribes, the seventeenth-century Iroquois are the most renowned for their cruelty towards other human beings. Scholars know that they ruthlessly tortured war prisoners and that they were cannibals; in the Algonquin tongue the word Mohawk actually means "flesh-eater." There is even a story that the Indians in neighboring Iroquois territory would flee their homes upon sight of just a small band of Mohawks. Ironically, the Iroquois were not alone in these practices. There is ample evidence that most, if not all, of the Indians of northeastern America engaged in cannibalism and torture—there is documentation of the Huron, Neutral, and Algonquin tribes each exhibiting the same behavior. This paper will examine these atrocities, search through several possible explanations, and ultimately reveal that the practices of cannibalism and torture in the Iroquois were actually related."
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Why, with a chant of course.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Root canal.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#21]
I celebrate a Master Navigator from Genoa who hustled Ferdinand and Isabella to finance the multiple voyages across the Atlantic and Caribbean.

He called the folks he met "In Deus", meaning they were scantily clad People of God. (Hippies in the 1400s?)

If these "Indigenous" peoples want to celebrate their heritage, how about speaking a language beside SPANISH!
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What are your plans today?
View Quote

Waiting for market collapse 2.0 to happen today.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Firewater
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I celebrate a Master Navigator from Genoa who hustled Ferdinand and Isabella to finance the multiple voyages across the Atlantic and Caribbean.

He called the folks he met "In Deus", meaning they were scantily clad People of God. (Hippies in the 1400s?)

If these "Indigenous" peoples want to celebrate their heritage, how about speaking a language beside SPANISH!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Firewater
View Quote

This.

Maybe I'll even go down to the local Asian immigrant gambling establishment at Foxwoods to get some Firewater.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#26]
You mean Thanksgiving ?

Did the big meal yesterday and have the day off today.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Always remember to mark where your driveshaft meets up, to avoid being off by a spline or two

But Columbus was a pretty big pile of shit, and did not "discover" North America.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Columbus wasn't the first to discover the Americas.

But he was the last. And that's why he's important.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#28]
What is with this gay word "peoples" the libs always use?
The word is just people.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Cut more weeds around the house and create a defensible zone.  Will have to call the fire department to renew my burn permit.

Burn barrels are your friends.  Unlike GeeDee, I don't do a demonic dance around the barrel as the weeds burn.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:45:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#31]
I bought 10 acres of Brazilian rain forest and I'm having it slashed and burned.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#32]
i call it "White Conqueror Day"
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Firewater
View Quote

Came here to post this.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

The word is just people.
View Quote
People is just the plural of person. Peoples is a plurality of people, but of distinct cultures or other distinct groups in the set.

It's not a "gay word that libs always use" it's a word that people with a vocabulary higher than 10th grade use, thought uneducated peoples around the world might not agree.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The word is just people.
View Quote

The English language. It's not just for liberals anymore.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/peoples
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
By using metal tools and not dying of smallpox.
View Quote

I'll drink a beer in the name of colonization
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Enjoying the drop in traffic....
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
People is just the plural of person. Peoples is a plurality of people, but of distinct cultures or other distinct groups in the set.    

It's not a "gay word that libs always use" it's a word that people with a vocabulary higher than 10th grade use, thought uneducated peoples around the world might not agree.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The word is just people.

My great grandpappy never made it past the 10th grade and he was a real man. Schools are designed to turn men into pussy liberals, your post only proves this.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Bought a Redskins t-shirt.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:58:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The word is just people.

Nobody goes around saying peoples this and peoples that unless they one those multiculturalism phaggots
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

My great grandpappy never made it past the 10th grade and he was a real man. Schools are designed to turn men into pussy liberals, your post only proves this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The word is just people.

Oh you're right, that's why they call them the liberal arts, to train people how to be liberals.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Nobody goes around saying peoples this and peoples that unless they one those multiculturalism phaggots
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The word is just people.

Cool so I'm a faggot because I study multicultural history as part of anthropology and archaeology?

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Cool so I'm a faggot because I study multicultural history as part of anthropology and archaeology?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The word is just people.

John Wayne didn't study anthrpomo...anthroeo... that faggot shit.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm gonna sleep with one.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#45]
I thought I'd have a can of Spaghettios for lunch and celebrate not getting any bills in the mail today.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have a cold. I'm gonna cough on some blankets and them hand them out at the closest reservation.
View Quote

If one factors in the indigenous venereal diseases and early deaths from tobacco, seems like the feather-wearers won worldwide!
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Vacation all week.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Same as Earth day . Tire fire.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

John Wayne didn't study anthrpomo...anthroeo... that faggot shit.
View Quote
Well, he died from a clogged gut, obviously he should have studied multiculturalism and had that shit punched out by cocks!

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm staying home because the CEO of my company is severely anti-PC, and we have Columbus Day off.

Here are a few people that our conference rooms are named after:

Margaret Thatcher

Winston Churchill

General George S. Patton

Thomas Jefferson

James Monroe

Ronald Reagan

Ayn Rand

and on and on.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top