Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2015 8:01:00 PM EDT
Video link

A Bangladeshi-American went ballistic after another shopper made racist comments to him at a Queens supermarket, a wild new video shows.

The bizarre confrontation happened Saturday at Food Bazaar Supermarket on Northern Boulevard when the Bangladeshi-American switched checkout lines because one moved faster, according to a posting on the video-sharing website LiveLeak.

A white man, who had been in line in front of the line switcher, took umbrage at the move, yelling out, “Go back to your green card!,” according to LiveLeak footage.

That sent the Bangladeshi-American over the edge.

“I am a citizen of this country, do you understand?!” the Bangladeshi-American man screamed in the video, shot by his daughter. “Go back to your country, motherf–ker!”

He continued: “You go back to your country, a–hole, a–hole, a–hole! You go back to your own country! This is my country!”

A voice off camera, perhaps a store employee, tried to calm the angry immigrant.

“OK, he’s wrong, he’s wrong about what he said,” the female voice said.

On LiveLeak, the man’s daughter defended her pop: “YOU CAN’T KEEP QUIET AND LET THE OTHER PERSON GO WHEN YOU HEAR SUCH THINGS. As you can tell, there are people like him in the society, but never let them say such hateful things.”
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
That foreigner sure is loud.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#2]
"Go back to your green card"?  That don't make no sense.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I just figured why Bangladesh is a filthy shit hole with garbage in the streets and faeces in the drinking water
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Good for him. Wish more people took their citizenship that seriously.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I just figured why Bangladesh is a filthy shit hole with garbage in the streets and faeces in the drinking water
View Quote

If you gave up your citizenship and took an oath to the US, you don't think you'd be pissed off if someone told you to go home?

Dude seems to want to be an American, in America.  That's more than a lot of people can say.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Ugh.  I have lived in a hotel on Northern Blvd for two months out of the last year or two.

Such a boring area.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I side with the pissed off legal immigrant.

He came from a shithole and is an American citizen? He won the fucking lottery!

Good for him.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If you gave up your citizenship and took an oath to the US, you don't think you'd be pissed off if someone told you to go home?

Dude seems to want to be an American, in America.  That's more than a lot of people can say.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just read this thread, and came upon you bright shinning words of wisdom. Then I watched the video, and here's my synopsis......
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????
Dickhead white guy says some fucking dickhead shit to someone who happens to be from another country, and then gets his shit thrown back in his face.
So, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT????
Was that you telling the guy to go back to his green card????  
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the finest Americans I know is from Bhutan.

He's Buddist, and was told to leave or die. Now he's here.

If someone spoke to him like that he'd probably laugh in their face and go on about his business.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I know people from Mexico with American citizenship that consider themselves Mexicans and only Mexicans.  Not even Mexi-American.  I sorta wonder WTF sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I just read this thread, and came upon you bright shinning words of wisdom. Then I watched the video, and here's my synopsis......

Dickhead white guy says some fucking dickhead shit to someone who happens to be from another country, and then gets his shit thrown back in his face.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you so angry ,my friend?

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

all I saw was a video that started with a crazy nutjob screaming in a grocery store. I at unsubstantiated claims that the "racist white guy" started it.

Dindu and all that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#14]
So, he's willing to get fighting mad over his citizenship?   So far so good.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Wouldn't have happened if Mr. "I'm American" hadn't cut the faster line.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#16]
the difference between obtaining citizenship legally vs a token gift for violating the law.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:54:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Actually, yes dear...you can let things go. It's called taking the high road.

Simply should have said, "I'm in my country. I'm an American". Left it at that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#20]
"This is country for freedom. That is not for you." That guy must have gone thru some serious shit to react like that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
Art last he's not ashamed of it like so many liberal douches.

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#22]
When I got married, Mrs. Miami_JBT and I went to the DMV so she could change her name. The wife speaks with an accent. Stupid Cunt behind the counter told my wife to;

1. Speak English

2. Present a Green Card

First off, my wife was born in Puerto Rico and is an American Citizen and she speaks perfect English. Just not the inbred country trash that the stupid bitch spoke.

My wife also killed that bitch. Full Puerto Rican Fury almost came out.

Why do i mention this? Because people are assholes and don't understand that Americans are in every color, creed, religion, and sex. Good for Mr. Naturalized American Citizen, glad he defended his citizenship, excerised his 1st Amendment rights, and was proud to be American!
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:50:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When I got married, Mrs. Miami_JBT and I went to the DMV so she could change her name. The wife speaks with an accent. Stupid Cunt behind the counter told my wife to;

1. Speak English
2. Present a Green Card

First off, my wife was born in Puerto Rico and is an American Citizen and she speaks perfect English. Just not the inbred country trash that the stupid bitch spoke.

My wife also killed that bitch. Full Puerto Rican Fury almost came out.

Why do i mention this? Because people are assholes and don't understand that Americans are in every color, creed, religion, and sex. Good for Mr. Naturalized American Citizen, glad he defended his citizenship, excerised his 1st Amendment rights, and was proud to be American!
View Quote

The rules man, the rules.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn Leg Humpers....

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:57:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Damn Leg Humpers....

http://i.imgur.com/8jD8Ug3.jpg
View Quote
ROFL No wonder you are always in a good mood
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#27]
"Where you from, stupid?"  

A**hole!  This is my country.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Good for the Bangla guy.  Well said.

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I know people from Mexico with American citizenship that consider themselves Mexicans and only Mexicans.  Not even Mexi-American.  I sorta wonder WTF sometimes.
View Quote

Because they don't associate citizenship with assimilating.  Just here for the benefits.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Damn Leg Humpers....

http://i.imgur.com/8jD8Ug3.jpg
View Quote

this is GD... right... yeah

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top