Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]

So my facebook feed won't be filled with Dean Ambrose and lunatic fringe posts from one fat idiot?  I'm in!
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Anon posts lists of sites ISIS plans to hit.
Nothing gets hit.
Anon takes credit for stopping a large scale, coordinated, terrorist attack.

+200 street cred
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bring it.
View Quote

Let's hope they don't

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Usually the weather and the airlines themselves, destroy Thanksgiving every year. You'd be nuts to fly anywhere that weekend, any year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If ISIS were to blow up domestic US airliner on Wednesday it would fuck air travel for MILLIONS of people Thanksgiving weekend.  Attack a few shopping centers too and there goes Black Friday.  

Usually the weather and the airlines themselves, destroy Thanksgiving every year. You'd be nuts to fly anywhere that weekend, any year.

But that's part of the Thanksgiving Holiday experience people "expect" and they know they'll make it to their destination or home eventually.
Not so much if all air traffic is grounded indefinitely because a couple "jumbo" jets were shot down with  the Stinger missiles taken from Benghazi.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Terrorists are smart enough not to try and shoot up a Walmart, McDonalds or a Piggly Wiggly. The tonnage of wrath would be immeasurable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If ISIS were to blow up domestic US airliner on Wednesday it would fuck air travel for MILLIONS of people Thanksgiving weekend.  Attack a few shopping centers too and there goes Black Friday.  

Yep, hit an airline form now until next Sunday and air travel will come to a halt. Do a suicide bombing or a shooting on the people camped out waiting on black Friday sales. the economy will take a hell of a hit.

Let alone our rights in the days that follow.

Terrorists are smart enough not to try and shoot up a Walmart, McDonalds or a Piggly Wiggly. The tonnage of wrath would be immeasurable.

I feel like Walmart, McDs and Piggly Wiggly are on the same social and economical plane as WWE.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#6]
John Cena would kick out at 2 and make them tap out.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Tag for final results.  This could be interesting.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Any bookies making odds on this?
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I have never heard of an attack being carried out when exposed, or under stage IV alert like Belgium.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Instead of announcing it to the world they should have "Anonymously" given this info to the .gov. Now ISIS will redirect their attack and tighten their internet security.
View Quote

The problem with these guys is that they're technicolor attention-whoring turbo-fags. They can't just help; they have to TELL THE WORLD they're helping, how they helped, who they helped, etc, all with stupid over-produced youtube videos. Meanwhile, like you said, the people they were trying to stop just vanish and adapt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Tag.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:08:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh no, Five Finger Death Punch was treated? Don't the goat fuckers Ivan, Zoltan and the rest of them are gun owners and that gun owners are more of a threat than ISIS is? ISIS is fucked.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Lots of sites in Europe.

Those people have no idea what they hell they've created for themselves.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Instead of announcing it to the world they should have "Anonymously" given this info to the .gov. Now ISIS will redirect their attack and tighten their internet security.
View Quote

why anaon has cracked them, there much that can be learned when you spook people.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Now they're messing with Survivor Series?  That's it.
View Quote

Can you imagine the beat down they'd get from the pissed off rednecks there........talk about shitty target selection!
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nothing gets hit.

+200 street cred
View Quote

Yep...propaganda war here......
If the US actually had real info about attacks we would never hear about it till after it happened or after stopping.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I remember this one from back 10 years ago.  Unless this is a new one since then.

Edit:  Was referring to the UPS Uniforms...  I must've screwed up the quote.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Dum Dee Dum....
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Is Daesh so infatuated with death that they purposely choose bands with the words 'Death' in them?
Death Cab for Cutie must be sweating' balls right now.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Can't wait for the fuckhead liberal apologists to try and spin the results, in the aftermath. Fuck ISIS, and fuck the Democratic Party and its supporters
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Anon is hard to read.

I would think that the really talented hackers might prefer to remain low-key, but I could see some hardcore guys who know their shit being part of an activist group.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Anon calls BS:

"We did not spread any rumors about possible future ISIS attacks, and frankly, we do not know where the rumors come from."

https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews/status/668160687043125248?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anon calls BS:

"We did not spread any rumors about possible future ISIS attacks, and frankly, we do not know where the rumors come from."

View Quote

[popcorn]
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nothing gets hit.

+200 street cred
View Quote

Cant get street cred when you don't leave the basement.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#27]

As
some of you may be aware, there were many rumors today that the Milan
show on Sunday, November 22nd will be targeted in a next wave of terror
attacks like we saw in Paris last week.  We did our best in a very short
amount of time to work with the local promoter and authorities to
ensure that security would be adequate.  Unfortunately, we did not
receive confirmation in time to satisfy our requirements and to ensure
that our fans would be safe at the event.  Therefore, we were forced to
postpone the show to a later date.  Please stay tuned for more info.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#28]
The 72 virgins are fighting Daesh, who knew.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Let's do this. ARF sponsored Mohammed drawing contest time?
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#30]
So then, is Atlanta safe?

Seriously, I'd think they would pick a city/state that didn't have widespread concealed carry.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So then, is Atlanta safe?

Seriously, I'd think they would pick a city/state that didn't have widespread concealed carry.

View Quote

Anytown USA Christmas parade, shopping mall, etc would be easy picking for anyone!  It doesn't really make sense to try and attack a large venue with massive security already in place.  I lnow they aren't the brightest bunch in many respects but most places are completely wide open and would scare the crap out of the public if any got hit hard
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or.... Would they pick a city with a lot of CHL's so they can get put down shortly after the attack and sent to the virgins?

I don't think they pick cities based on the number of people with concealed gun licenses.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#33]
They don't actually have to carry out an attack to take the skirmish -- there's a lot more to terrorism that the actual act.

Security is heightened making it a bigger hassle, boots walking around with subs or rifles making people skittish, just the thought of an attack making people change plans, etc., etc. Look at the aftermath of any terrorist attack and you'll see what I mean -- its a two front hit.

Quoted:
View Quote

They don't even have to do that. Think about how we're rounded up like cattle to get screened. Hundreds of people standing in line to go through a sense of security. Want to do damage? Well, use your imagination...
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

[popcorn]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Anon calls BS:

[popcorn]

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Jesus.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 11:23:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

They don't actually have to carry out an attack to take the skirmish -- there's a lot more to terrorism that the actual act.

Security is heightened making it a bigger hassle, boots walking around with subs or rifles making people skittish, just the thought of an attack making people change plans, etc., etc. Look at the aftermath of any terrorist attack and you'll see what I mean -- its a two front hit.
They don't even have to do that. Think about how we're rounded up like cattle to get screened. Hundreds of people standing in line to go through a sense of security. Want to do damage? Well, use your imagination...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A No-Russian attack isn't going to shut down air travel nationwide. It'll fuck things up at a few Airports and flights will be diverted but that's about it. When the National Guard is called in to preform some security theater everyone will feel better.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Anonymous didn't find shit.  Some 14 year old called in to the International Business Times and spun a sea story.  If they actually did, than publicly post names and access codes to uncover ISIS operatives.  Tell the world where they are, and more of their planning and logistics.  In other words, give up some details that only ISIS would know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

A No-Russian attack isn't going to shut down air travel nationwide. It'll fuck things up at a few Airports and flights will be diverted but that's about it. When the National Guard is called in to preform some security theater everyone will feel better.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It would inflict a ton of damage. Think about a suicide bomber lighting himself off on Wednesday at peak time at DEN, LAX, or JFK -- hundreds, if not thousands, would be injured or killed. Plus you have a major hub out of commission. Now think about if they did multiple hits. Air travel won't come to a complete halt (or it might) but think of the shear amount of cluster fuck it would cause.

Everybody walking into an airport will be on edge. Security would be through the roof. Copycat hoax would make it a nightmare out of a simple phone call -- a plane is diverted from DFW to Love but someone calls in a threat to Love. Now where does it go?

Again, there's a whole lot more to terrorism than killing people...

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:08:55 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Let's do this. ARF sponsored Mohammed drawing contest time?
View Quote

POOP THREAD!!!

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:42:15 AM EDT
[#40]
It's been Sunday for awhile now in Europe when is this shit supposed to start?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anon calls BS:

[popcorn]

Ignored completely.  Never interrupt a good circle jerk I guess.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Random ass places. In to see if any of these locations get touched.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Or.... Would they pick a city with a lot of CHL's so they can get put down shortly after the attack and sent to the virgins?

I don't think they pick cities based on the number of people with concealed gun licenses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt the topic even comes up in their planning. Total non-issue to them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not to worry.....Obamacare, TSA, DHS will protect us and Amazon will supply us...
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I could do without 5 finger death punch *shrugs*
View Quote

Yeah fuck those guys, they are only big supporters of our military:

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

https://youtu.be/u_VsvZmIWxY

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was WWF, but it's a band

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of people support the military, doesn't mean we have to like their music.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm glad Anonymous has our backs.  I just sold all my guns because I feel safer now with them fighting ISIS.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Were the intercepted messages sent from the White House?
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep, hit an airline form now until next Sunday and air travel will come to a halt. Do a suicide bombing or a shooting on the people camped out waiting on black Friday sales. the economy will take a hell of a hit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe that's what odumbo wants to happen
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top