Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nothing strawman about it.  If you ban Muslims from entering, that's the way it would be.  (minus the US Citizens, now that he refined the statement).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on the side that doesn't discriminate against a certain group of Americans simply because of their religious beliefs. Because, that's like as un-American as you can get. There are better solutions out there than singling out a particular group of Americans who have committed no crime. If that scrutiny were to be applied to any of use we could scream about the unconstitutional nature of it all.

...and since you want to talk about picking sides, I fought radical Islam in Afghanistan what exactly have you done?

And after fighting Islam in Afghanistan, you want to import terrorists to America.

Sheer genius .

That cute little Pakistani girl that was shot in the head by the Taliban (Malala Yousafzai), who is globally recognized as an anti-Islamist activist is to now be considered a non-welcome terrorist, because she's Muslim?

Decorated Muslim American military members who fought against AQ and the Taliban are to be treated as terrorists?

One of our greatest allies against ISIS, King Abdullah of Jordan (and his hot American born wife) should be considered a terrorist and banned from entry, because he is Muslim?

That's brilliant.

Doubling down on the strawman argument I see.

Nothing strawman about it.  If you ban Muslims from entering, that's the way it would be.  (minus the US Citizens, now that he refined the statement).

Trump's statement is obviously focused on immigrants, refugees, and those on tourist/student visas. The Muslim citizen argument, which you trotted out earlier, was clearly a strawman, a pretty ham-handed one at that. As is the diplomat and head of state argument.

The only person who would be prohibited from entry in all the bullshit examples you've trotted out would be Malala Yousafzai. Meh. A small price to pay. And realistically there would be special exemptions for well known people like her.

My only question is what your ulterior motive is for putting forth such patently ridiculous nonsense....
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Why is everyone missing the "...until "our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." of the statement?
In other words until the vetting process is where we can be assured those entering are not radicals.

“Regardless, public is obsessed on radical Muslim dangers, complete refugee pause to fix vetting makes sense.” - Rupert Murdoch

Nidal Alsayyed, who leads a Beaumont, Texas, mosque agrees with both Donald Trump and Texas Governor Greg Abbott. Alsayyed, the Imam from east Texas told his local television station, “I certainly see it to be wise [to] stop temporarily accepting any new Muslim immigrants [refugees and non-refugees] into the United States.”

"The Texas Imam said, “It does not matter whether Trump said it or anyone else … American Muslims need to say we are with this country.” He also said they should raise the American flag in support of the nation. He continued, “We American Muslims need to be sincere in our religion and to the country we are living in. Peace comes before religion. We need to be truthful and transparent when we express a viewpoint or feedback. It does not matter whether Trump said it or anyone else,” he said.

When challenged on his comments the Imam responded in a comment via Facebook saying:

I only said what I believe is right. Trump is not against American Muslims; He is against any new Muslim immigrants (refugees and non-refugees)! There is a big difference here! We cannot be emotional."
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/12/08/texas-imam-agrees-trump-halt-syrian-refugees-america/
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I didn't set the goal post.  Your boy Trump did.  HE is the one that said that muslims would be denied entry into the US...even if they are US citizens.

Keep humpin'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump made a blanket statement that we would deny ALL MUSLIMS

Huma, is that you?

Oh for fuck's sake.  Here we go again.  

God forbid if not everyone humps Trump

Can you tell me how he is going to identify these muslims?

My post, was because I countered every false argument you made with facts and yet you moved the goal post. Troll somebody else.

I didn't set the goal post.  Your boy Trump did.  HE is the one that said that muslims would be denied entry into the US...even if they are US citizens.

Keep humpin'

Funny, I am a Cruz guy. I just am countering your bullshit because he is right on this issue. Who are you humping?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Carter banned a classification of people based on the fact that the country they came from had just taken US hostages.  He stopped immigration from a country, not an entire religion that spans the entire globe

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Carter banned a classification of people based on the fact that the country they came from had just taken US hostages.  He stopped immigration from a country, not an entire religion that spans the entire globe

Who fucking cares about that incredibly subtle distinction? The point is that, of all people, Jimmy fucking Carter banned those demographically most likely to commit terrorist actions against us, and Trump wants to do the same. What bother you about that? The lack of nuance? That's pretty flimsy...
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who fucking cares about that incredibly subtle distinction? The point is that, of all people, Jimmy fucking Carter banned those demographically most likely to commit terrorist actions against us, and Trump wants to do the same. What bother you about that? The lack of nuance? That's pretty flimsy...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is going to be the test to determine if someone is a muslim?  Do they carry a muslim ID card?  Some quiz they have to take?  

How is he going to prevent every muslim from entering the US?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What is going to be the test to determine if someone is a muslim?  Do they carry a muslim ID card?  Some quiz they have to take?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is Obama identifying the Christians he has banned from entering? Do they carry a card? Do they take a quiz?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:38:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He won't, of course. But preventing 95-99% would be a whole lot better than just continuing the policy of "Our diversity is our strength!"

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How is Obama identifying the Christians he has banned from entering? Do they carry a card? Do they take a quiz?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly don't know  Do you have a reference or link?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

I would help you but then I'd be humping you, right?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Or....you don't know

Its all good
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:44:16 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Iranians.  THOSE are the people from Iran.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Or....you don't know

Its all good
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or....you don't know

Its all good

I don't know how he IDs them, I just know he has excluded Syrian Christians from being refugees.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:46:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't know how he IDs them, I just know he has excluded Syrian Christians from being refugees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or....you don't know

Its all good

How do you know?  Is there an official policy excluding them?  or is it just because the vast majority are muslims?

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My post, was because I countered every false argument you made with facts and yet you moved the goal post. Troll somebody else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huma, is that you?

Your "Huma" post is an example of your outstanding, facts-based debating technique?   Very sublime.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Your "Huma" post is an example of your outstanding, facts-based debating technique?   Very sublime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huma, is that you?

Yeah, that was a thing called sarcasm, it followed the facts.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Trump's statement is obviously focused on immigrants, refugees, and those on tourist/student visas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That cute little Pakistani girl that was shot in the head by the Taliban (Malala Yousafzai), who is globally recognized as an anti-Islamist activist is to now be considered a non-welcome terrorist, because she's Muslim?

Decorated Muslim American military members who fought against AQ and the Taliban are to be treated as terrorists?

One of our greatest allies against ISIS, King Abdullah of Jordan (and his hot American born wife) should be considered a terrorist and banned from entry, because he is Muslim?

That's brilliant.

Trump's statement is obviously focused on immigrants, refugees, and those on tourist/student visas.

You discrened that from his words?  No shit?  

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:50:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's brilliant.

I posted his quote. is it problematic for you?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#18]
(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

"Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump"
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FOR THE LAST TIME, you start with the passport holders from Muslim nations, then names, regions of origin, and so on. Muslim named individual from Bosnia, Serbia, Malmo Sweden, Molenbeek Belgium, other known muslim enclaves in France/England or so on. It would not be hard to do. Will it stop all of them, no, but it will cut down the crowd.

Muhamed Fared ________ from Molenbeek Belgium, no Visa for you. Akhmed _________ from Malmo Sweden, hell no you are not getting a Visa.

Not all that hard.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So you can't really prove you aren't a Muslim, can you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a sound argument, because there is no way to determine a person's philosophical leanings other than by asking them. You have pretty good insight into a Syrian refugees leanings if his name is Mohammed.
Farook (SB shooter) and Nidal Hasan (Fort Hood shooter) were both born in the US. Yes, but their parents were not.
Can you prove that you are not a Muslim? Prove? No, but anyone who talks to me would realize I wasn't within minutes.
Every case should be treated individually. We should apply heuristics, and take into account the behaviour of populations.

So you can't really prove you aren't a Muslim, can you?

I think there is a saying in there about a duck...

If the screener isn't pretty damn certain, take the next guy in line.

It's called profiling. You do it, I do it, we all do it daily. Why can't the entry screeners?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."

His folks said:  "everybody"

Seems straight forward.   Sure, he walked it back a bit.   And his lackeys follow suit.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#22]

"total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."

His folks said:  "everybody"

Seems straight forward.   Sure, he walked it back a bit.   And his lackeys follow suit.
View Quote

I posted the quote again
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Set a policy for the screener to talk, ask questions, interview, visit their home, community, talk to their friends, neighbors....then do it again and again...

I would think after that much the screener ought to have a pretty good idea.

Take time? yeah
Slow the process? yeah
Fewer immigrants? yeah

so fucking what.

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:17:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's brilliant.

What I gleaned from his admittedly terse statements on the subject thus far have been a lot more accurate than your hysterical statements earlier in this thread about barring reentry of Muslim American citizens. His focus is clearly on would-be immigrants, refugees, and temporary visa holders because they make up the overwhelming majority of non-citizen Muslims entering our country.

You don't appear to be a complete moron, despite the many moronic arguments I've seen you make over the years, so you can't honestly think he'd bar the King of Jordan or other heads of state. So I ask again. What is your agenda in making such obviously ridiculous statements? Just having a bit of fun trolling?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:25:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What I gleaned from his admittedly terse statements on the subject thus far have been a lot more accurate than your hysterical statements earlier in this thread about barring reentry of Muslim American citizens. His focus is clearly on would-be immigrants, refugees, and temporary visa holders because they make up the overwhelming majority of non-citizen Muslims entering our country.

You don't appear to be a complete moron, despite the many moronic arguments I've seen you make over the years, so you can't honestly think he'd bar the King of Jordan or other heads of state. So I ask again. What is your agenda in making such obviously ridiculous statements? Just having a bit of fun trolling?
View Quote

It's driving him nuts knowing Trump is winning this election, so he is doing everything he can do to drive conservative voters away from Trump..rather childish if you ask me.. be better to just go post positive things about his candidate(same as mine I think which is Cruz).. but instead he does this which just looks childish and comes off so JEBISH........or GOPeish to me....him and a half dozen others....they will keep screwing around and end up costing the conservatives the election all together..course that maybe by design...
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's driving him nuts knowing Trump is winning this election, so he is doing everything he can do to drive conservative voters away from Trump..rather childish if you ask me.. be better to just go post positive things about his candidate(same as mine I think which is Cruz).. but instead he does this which just looks childish and comes off so JEBISH........or GOPeish to me....him and a half dozen others....they will keep screwing around and end up costing the conservatives the election all together..course that maybe by design...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, i'm a Cruz guy too. Funny how that works. just because my guy didn't say it doesn't mean it's wrong.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:42:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Once again, arguing with professional shills is a waste of time. The best thing immigration patriots can do is contact every friend and family member to make sure they are registered and planning to vote for Trump. If they are supporting someone else, give them your reasons for backing Trump including his twitter address. You might also give them Coulter's twitter address. She's been methodically slicing up liberals, the media, and Trump's critics for months now. She's practically made it an art form.  

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter

https://twitter.com/voxday
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#28]

What a good little nazi she is.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:51:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep, i'm a Cruz guy too. Funny how that works. just because my guy didn't say it doesn't mean it's wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly don't think my guy can win it on his own..hell he's in 3rd -4th place now and has had zero mud slung at him..hasnt had to fight anything because Trump has battled everything from every direction, other canidates, the dems, the msm, and most of all his biggest fight his own party, and he is still at least double the next closet candidate.. so my guy, most likely doesnt have a chance..but, Trump has said he would like Cruz for his VP which to me is the best of both worlds... because even if Trump dropped out right now I don't think Cruz could win, because I think everything Trump was facing would be turned on Cruz because they all hate Cruz just as much... So this works for all of us..it beats them all, the Dems, the GOPe, the MSM, the Rhinos they all lose, we all win..yet heres these clowns trying to destroy it all just to milk their ego..just dumb.....
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Refuse kebab
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 1:51:51 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm comfortable with that.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 2:22:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There is precedent for denying immigration from specific countries. There is no history of denying immigration for a religion.  How would you know what religion people belong to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he banned everyone from a particular country, good and bad. Doesn't that sound familiar?

There is precedent for denying immigration from specific countries. There is no history of denying immigration for a religion.  How would you know what religion people belong to?

Before they banned immigrants from a country the first time there was no precedent for it either.  The reasons for banning the immigrants are the same in either case.  Not all of them are terrorists but we can't figure out which ones are so play it safe.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 5:09:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Trump hasn't lost any ground for his position on banning Muslim immigration. He is shattering, no, smashing to bits the carefully constructed illusion the elites (with their media stooges) have meticulously maintained (and enforced) since the gates were swung open in 1965.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/12/09/december-9th-2016-presidential-election-open-discussion-thread/

Trump is invincible.

Deal with it.

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Trump hasn't lost any ground for his position on banning Muslim immigration. He is shattering, no, smashing to bits the carefully constructed illusion the elites (with their media stooges) have meticulously maintained (and enforced) since the gates were swung open in 1965.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/12/09/december-9th-2016-presidential-election-open-discussion-thread/

Trump is invincible.

Deal with it.

View Quote

Every argument is essentially Trump saying something controversial, followed by an enormous level of butt-hurt and whining from people whose feels have been hurt.

Very few if any are asking how Trump intends to impose his ban.   People don't come with a big label stating their religion.  You can't test for it in DNA or by other medical means.  In fact, if you are hell-bent on getting into the US and a ban is implemented then all you have to do is lie.

Not only is what he says unworkable, it has probably been counterproductive in some regards.

Trump is very good at getting the limelight with populist sound bites, but so far his rhetoric lacks detail and substance. It would be good if he fleshed out his proclamations and opened the debate further than just causing some rather amusing levels of butt-hurt among the terminally sensitive.

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Oh look, same Trump hate time, same Trump hate channel, the Trump haters come like moths to a flame.

FWIW, I only came to see the familiar faces contort what Trump said into being bad, because TDS.  

I have not been let down!
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Every argument is essentially Trump saying something controversial, followed by an enormous level of butt-hurt and whining from people whose feels have been hurt.

Very few if any are asking how Trump intends to impose his ban.   People don't come with a big label stating their religion.  You can't test for it in DNA or by other medical means.  In fact, if you are hell-bent on getting into the US and a ban is implemented then all you have to do is lie.

Not only is what he says unworkable, it has probably been counterproductive in some regards.

Trump is very good at getting the limelight with populist sound bites, but so far his rhetoric lacks detail and substance. It would be good if he fleshed out his proclamations and opened the debate further than just causing some rather amusing levels of butt-hurt among the terminally sensitive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is invincible.

Deal with it.

Yet somehow Obama manages to prevent Syrian Christians from getting here. Magnets?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Keep humpin'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huma, is that you?

Keep humpin'

he said that or you inferred that?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:30:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
, it has probably been counterproductive in some regards.

View Quote

explain.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:50:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

your wasting your time Jim.

For those suffering TDS, they view others as being 100% for Trump, ie. Trumpsters, unless one is foaming at the mouth angry and scared of Trump.  Pointing out another misleading line of thought perpetuated by the drive by media and the GOP establishment in regards to trump, in their eyes means you are a trumpster.  you have to be suffering from TDS in order to have that thought process.

Not that I am up on all the immigration laws, but I would think that we currently have processes in place to prevent certain undesirables from entering the country(not that I expect they are enforced) so why exactly could we not add Islam to that list?

Granted we have not done a good job of slowing down illegal immigration from the southern border, but not because it can't be done, simply because, under the current administration it won't be done.

ETA, and I am voting for cruz in the primary
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

Let's be honest here, Trump is doing the trolling.  Trump and his spokesmen said that they would ban the entry of ALL Muslims, as a means to keep us safe.  Yes, he said this would only be "until" we figure out what the heck is going on.  He doesn't know what's going on?  I do.  Don't you?  What does he think Congress will find out?  Does he really imagine they will uncover something we don't already know?

As to letting in King Abdullah, OF COURSE he'll let him in.  And of course he'll let in Muslim celebrities and important people and CEOs.   It will run counter to his "everybody" proclamation, but that would be his call.  

And banning or hindering everyone from certain countries makes perfect sense, AND has been done before.  But the proposal of banning Muslims from ALL countries is a stupid idea.   His stated goal is security.  He wants to keep terrorists out.   So does anyone think that terrorists coming from Belgium will tell the truth, when asked if they are Muslim?  Of course not.  It's an impossible plan.  

The impossible to execute plan indicates incompetence or trolling.  Either way, I'd prefer more substance.

Cruz 2016!
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh look, same Trump hate time, same Trump hate channel, the Trump haters come like moths to a flame.

FWIW, I only came to see the familiar faces contort what Trump said into being bad, because TDS.  

I have not been let down!
View Quote

Only from someone who uses the "TDS" tag can they claim that using Trump's own quotes is contorting what he said

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Let's be honest here, Trump is doing the trolling.  Trump and his spokesmen said that they would ban the entry of ALL Muslims, as a means to keep us safe.  Yes, he said this would only be "until" we figure out what the heck is going on.  He doesn't know what's going on?  I do.  Don't you?  What does he think Congress will find out?  Does he really imagine they will uncover something we don't already know?

As to letting in King Abdullah, OF COURSE he'll let him in.  And of course he'll let in Muslim celebrities and important people and CEOs.   It will run counter to his "everybody" proclamation, but that would be his call.  

And banning or hindering everyone from certain countries makes perfect sense, AND has been done before.  But the proposal of banning Muslims from ALL countries is a stupid idea.   His stated goal is security.  He wants to keep terrorists out.   So does anyone think that terrorists coming from Belgium will tell the truth, when asked if they are Muslim?  Of course not.  It's an impossible plan.  

The impossible to execute plan indicates incompetence or trolling.  Either way, I'd prefer more substance.

Cruz 2016!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz 2016!

So how do you know if banning people from certain countries won't let people from those countries slip through the cracks and get in?  You don't, which is the same issue you take with Trump's plan.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So how do you know if banning people from certain countries won't let people from those countries slip through the cracks and get in?  You don't, which is the same issue you take with Trump's plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz 2016!

No plan is perfect, but Trump's is stupid.  

Trump's plan actually makes it easier for a terrorist to get in, in that all he has to say is "no."
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#44]
There has been much talk about "That's not Constitutional etc....." ...."Congress would have to pass a law"......

Guess what? Congress has already passed a law.....a President could act under -----

U.S. Code › Title 8 › Chapter 12 › Subchapter II › Part II › § 1182
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

(a) Classes of aliens ineligible for visas or admission Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, aliens who are inadmissible under the following paragraphs are ineligible to receive visas and ineligible to be admitted to the United States:

There are NUMEROUS GROUNDS under this law for the denial of admission of immigrants, all quite perfectly legal and immediately available for implementation.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz 2016!

I see another reason you gave is that nobody can tell who is Muslim and who is not.  That shoots down bringing in any immigrants at all because there is no way to tell who is an Islamic terrorist if you can't even tell who is Muslim to begin with.    Your plan is equally as stupid as Trump's.  

Let's face it.  Banning a country of predominantly Muslim citizens is essentially the same as banning Muslims.  You may feel better about yourself with the former but you are in the same group as the latter.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I see another reason you gave is that nobody can tell who is Muslim and who is not.  That shoots down bringing in any immigrants at all because there is no way to tell who is an Islamic terrorist if you can't even tell who is Muslim to begin with.    Your plan is equally as stupid as Trump's.  

Let's face it.  Banning a country of predominantly Muslim citizens is essentially the same as banning Muslims.  You may feel better about yourself with the former but you are in the same group as the latter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz 2016!

No, you're mistaken.  
A terrorist from Yemen would be forced to move to another country with whom we have Intel sharing agreements and acquire false documents,creating more opportunities to identify his actions.   The more hoops they have to jump through, the more opportunities.

Or you can require them to say "no."
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#47]
(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.
View Quote

If we don't know "what's going on" at this point, we never will.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 10:19:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

explain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
, it has probably been counterproductive in some regards.

explain.

Work it out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

There has been much talk about "That's not Constitutional etc....." ...."Congress would have to pass a law"......

Guess what? Congress has already passed a law.....a President could act under -----

U.S. Code › Title 8 › Chapter 12 › Subchapter II › Part II › § 1182

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

(a) Classes of aliens ineligible for visas or admission Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, aliens who are inadmissible under the following paragraphs are ineligible to receive visas and ineligible to be admitted to the United States:
There are NUMEROUS GROUNDS under this law for the denial of admission of immigrants, all quite perfectly legal and immediately available for implementation.
View Quote

No kidding.  This right here needs to be posted every fucking place to throw it in the faces of everyone who trots out that we "can't do that".  The entire world hopped on the bandwagon of eviscerating Trump and yet I read in the news lately that now Congress is looking into a partial ban.  Wow!  Lo and behold we actually can do something about all this shit!  If Trump hadn't been in this race, Hillary would be making our nation's talking points for us right now standing side by side with Jeb.  

What's amazingly telling is how Britain and France jumped down Trump's throat over what he said.  Liberalism runs everywhere and these jokers show their true colors.  So many establishment politicians in both parties and in other nations must be pissing their pants over how scared they are that Trump could expose them all and bring their house of cards tumbling down if he gets elected.

Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top