Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What? 5 pages and no "In before #catlivesmatter"?
Well okie dokie then.

In before #catlivesmatter brah!

Oh, and bonus point that I own page 6.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]

They are killing quickly and humanely so it's ok.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

One of my coworkers lives out in the sticks a bit, he and his kids go jogging with their Mountain Cur dog and if the dog trees a feral cat, they knock it out to him every time. He's got a new dead cat story about every month.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My god this place has gotten populated by pussies.

Feral cats need exterminated.  Period.

One of my coworkers lives out in the sticks a bit, he and his kids go jogging with their Mountain Cur dog and if the dog trees a feral cat, they knock it out to him every time. He's got a new dead cat story about every month.

Your co worker is an asshole.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The city boys can't comprehend that notion, as they are huddled in the cities, weeping over dead cats, and living in terror over the feral humans amongst them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip> Out in the country, though, when there's no homes in sight and there's a house cat without a collar walking around, guarantee that cat is feral, is wreaking havoc on the native animal species in the area, and needs to be put down.

The city boys can't comprehend that notion, as they are huddled in the cities, weeping over dead cats, and living in terror over the feral humans amongst them.  

I fall into the "city boy" category. I can easily denounce a coward that abuses an animal while being prepared, without fear, to defend against the  feral humans  in my midst.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I fall into the "city boy" category. I can easily denounce a coward that abuses an animal while being prepared, without fear, to defend against the  feral humans  in my midst.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip> Out in the country, though, when there's no homes in sight and there's a house cat without a collar walking around, guarantee that cat is feral, is wreaking havoc on the native animal species in the area, and needs to be put down.

lol
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hmm, that's odd. The license you have to buy (at least in Kansas, where I go coon hunting) is called a "FUR HARVESTER LICENSE".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's hard to hit a cat with a hockey stick when it's 20' up in a tree. I'm sure he's using a 22lr pistol.

Except for the fact he said he knocks them out of trees so they can be attacked and killed by dogs.  

Ever been coon hunting? Dogs locate coon in tree, hunter shoots coon out of tree. The dogs only have to kill the coon if it's still alive after it hits the ground.

That is not hunting, it is extermination for thrill.

You hunt to harvest food.

Hmm, that's odd. The license you have to buy (at least in Kansas, where I go coon hunting) is called a "FUR HARVESTER LICENSE".

Do you harvest the fur?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Cats torture the shit out of critters.

I posted a video of my cat Erick playing with a bird in my house and a few ppl on here got very upset.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread went places.

Feral cats are bad news. Dude spraying cats with bleach and killing them with a hockey stick is also bad news.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you harvest the fur?
View Quote

Coyotes are considered fur bearers here in Arkansas. I shoot them and leave them. Unless they are in one of my food plots....then I drag them out and toss them in a ditch somehwere.

I hope that doesn't damage your frail sensibilities...
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I really hate seeing people so disconnected they think killing feral and destructive cats is horrifically bad but killing people for killing cats is good.  Do you not see the irony?  

Hint:  People > Feral Cats
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm Ok with him getting the same treatment as the cats did.

I really hate when I have to agree with you.

I really hate seeing people so disconnected they think killing feral and destructive cats is horrifically bad but killing people for killing cats is good.  Do you not see the irony?  

meh, ZFG

People call for the death of others all the time here. People are just sympathizing with the trashy guy in the OP so they are defending him.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

I've defended myself and a third party multiple times during  my career from a feral human.  Have you?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Coyotes are considered fur bearers here in Arkansas. I shoot them and leave them. Unless they are in one of my food plots....then I drag them out and toss them in a ditch somehwere.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you harvest the fur?

Believe me I don't have frail sensibilities, I just think folks that torture animals or kill them for pure  pleasure are dysfunctional losers.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've defended myself and a third party multiple times during  my career from a feral human.  Have you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Yes. But you still have no fucking idea about nature. The inked up white trash that this thread was originally about was wrong. Not for killing a cat, but for spraying it in the face with bleach. He should be charged with animal cruelty for that and tried in court.

Killing a cat with a hockey stick is, in my opinion, perfectly fine. As long as the intent is to simply kill it because it's a problem. Not to cause pain or just kill it because you hate cats or to impress other inky white trash.  

I find the people here that say a cat's life is equal to a human's to be the flip side to the inky white trash: equally disturbed and extreme. That cat would gladly feast on you if it was starving to death...it doesn't care about you because it's an animal.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#14]

I had this big,nasty,fucking tom cat that weighed like 30 pounds keep pissing on my front door, spraying everything.

My neighbor 2 houses down took care of the problem, he popped that fucker with his ar-7 pistol.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I didn't say a cats life was equal to a human.  That was another poster.  My position is that humans who kill animals for pure pleasure are sick fucks. I don't give a shit if particular animals kill for fun or not man is above animal and more is expected of him.  I know quite a bit about nature, particularly human nature.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

And this thread is yet another shining example of why I spend so little time here any more.  ARFcom has become the home of the pseudo tough guy, pompous blowhards, and the window lickers, all trying to be edgier than the previous post as they reveal their own mental health flaws, outing themselves as defective members of society yet too stupid to realize how they share more than a passing resemblance to the psychopath in the article...

View Quote

Damn, that is a good reply...
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I didn't say a cats life was equal to a human.  That was another poster.  My position is that humans who kill animals for pure pleasure are sick fucks. I don't give a shit if particular animals kill for fun or not man is above animal and more is expected of him.  I know quite a bit about nature, particularly human nature.
View Quote

I derive great pleasure out of popping coyotes. I guess that makes me a sick fuck in your estimation.

I'm crushed.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

There is indeed mental illness on display here, as well as liberal indoctrination, but I don't think you see it.  Have you stopped weeping over Cecil yet?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you serious?
As a heart attack.  
Give some reasonable insight or go play with your dolls dead puppy.
Killing for sport or to fill some sick compulsion has no boundary lines in light of mental illness.

There is indeed mental illness on display here, as well as liberal indoctrination, but I don't think you see it.  Have you stopped weeping over Cecil yet?  

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I derive great pleasure out of popping coyotes. I guess that makes me a sick fuck in your estimation.

I'm crushed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm crushed.

I don't doubt that for a second.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:37:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yes. But you still have no fucking idea about nature. The inked up white trash that this thread was originally about was wrong. Not for killing a cat, but for spraying it in the face with bleach. He should be charged with animal cruelty for that and tried in court.

Killing a cat with a hockey stick is, in my opinion, perfectly fine. As long as the intent is to simply kill it because it's a problem. Not to cause pain or just kill it because you hate cats or to impress other inky white trash.  

I find the people here that say a cat's life is equal to a human's to be the flip side to the inky white trash: equally disturbed and extreme. That cat would gladly feast on you if it was starving to death...it doesn't care about you because it's an animal.
View Quote

I pretty much agree except if the guy legitimately thought spraying cats with bleach would scare them away then I am O.K. with it.  I say that because I have seen a number of retarded people who thought bleach wards/scares animals away, maybe they learned that advice from grandma who thinks covering a burn in butter helps  Trading slap shots with a couple cats seems pretty ridiculous, I guess its better than killing them with a broom?

If there is evidence that his intent was to torture the animals, then charge him, otherwise who cares.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm crushed.

No need to doubt, I'm fucking telling you: it's fun and challenging.

Diagnose me Dr Phil.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Diagnose me Dr Phil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm crushed.

Diagnose me Dr Phil.

English, do you understand it?  I posted I don't doubt it, why do you come back with "no need to doubt?"
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

English, do you understand it?  I posted I don't doubt it, why do you come back with "no need to doubt?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm crushed.

Diagnose me Dr Phil.

It's fun and challenging.  And legal and needed.

Are all the coyote hunters and prairie dog hunters and bobcat hunters sick fucks? Enquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Interesting.

Thanks for warning us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm Ok with him getting the same treatment as the cats did.

I really hate when I have to agree with you.

Not really, I like cats more then people. Not one single cat in my entire life has ever stabbed me in the back, fucked me over, stolen from me, cheated on me or otherwise messed with my life.

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of people as a whole.

Interesting.

Thanks for warning us.

Lol, I didn't say I was going to  start killing people, I said I like cats more than 99% of people I have met. Cats are better.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lol, I didn't say I was going to  start killing people, I said I like cats more than 99% of people I have met. Cats are better.
View Quote

That says it all.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#27]
This thread needs more pictures of cats.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#28]
I thought hitting animals over the head was a quick way to kill them.  In the trapping world its how its done.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:59:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I thought hitting animals over the head was a quick way to kill them.  In the trapping world its how its done.
View Quote

The bleach thing was uncalled for, but the Disney Brigade disapproves of clubbing animals.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Edgy. I remember when. I was a teenager.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn it. How hard is it to keep the removal of nuisance animals to yourself? SS and shut the fuck up. Then you won't have to talk to the police about it.

Edgy. I remember when. I was a teenager.

Oh man you got me. Right in the feels.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:46:53 AM EDT
[#32]
For the coyote guy, I get what you were saying. And there's a big difference between a sport hunter taking pride in tracking and making a good shot and some guy getting a hard on at the thought of giving an animal a painful death.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well okie dokie then.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:25:36 AM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well okie dokie then.

http://i.imgur.com/jR02w3Rl.jpg

Oh damn, that's gonna do it now.

As a guy that's smoked a mountain of jack rabbits I guess I too am a psycho crazy tatted out murderer of innocents. Shucks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:27:25 AM EDT
[#35]
double tap
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:35:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:41:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Closet psychopath.

I appreciate it when people out themselves to me about their blanket  hatred for cats, it's one of my key indicators you're not one to be trusted.

Note I said "hatred" not ""dislike".

Unlike a dog  (I love dogs) a cat is a naturally distrusting animal. You have to earn a cats trust, before they will open up to you.

A cat can see straight into the soul of an inherently evil person.

If you are a fucked up individual a cat will see you for who you really are and will have nothing to do with you, hence why they hate cats.

This is my theory anyway.

View Quote

Your theory is shit.   Keep your day job.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:52:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good idea! Make it someone else's problem. Dumping animals in the country is by far the humane thing to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have a Heart trap and take the kitties for a long drive out into the country

That's how I eradicated  my last neighborhood of all the cats.

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/036348/036348010258.jpg

Good idea! Make it someone else's problem. Dumping animals in the country is by far the humane thing to do.

The country folk just shoot them.  

My grandfather used to do that all the time when city folk would release wild animals near his property.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:00:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Except for the fact he said he knocks them out of trees so they can be attacked and killed by dogs.  Yeah, that's real fucking wholesome behavior.  I stand by what I said, fucking pathetic shitbags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's hard to hit a cat with a hockey stick when it's 20' up in a tree. I'm sure he's using a 22lr pistol.

Except for the fact he said he knocks them out of trees so they can be attacked and killed by dogs.  Yeah, that's real fucking wholesome behavior.  I stand by what I said, fucking pathetic shitbags.

I agree. I want to stay away from such psychos as far as possible for when they move on to people
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:01:44 AM EDT
[#40]

Wow. I'm 95% certain that I've had contact with him in an official capacity some years ago. The world is small and full of assholes.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:01:47 AM EDT
[#41]

Goddamn, that one was funny.

I still wish someone had left a couple of empty 40s and a bottle of 'tussin with it too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:02:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He can't hear facts, his feels are turned up too loud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Humans are the only ones who kill for fun.

not true, dolphins kill for fun as well.

He can't hear facts, his feels are turned up too loud.

Look at all these keyboard commandos who took the bait.

Too funny.  I bet half the people posting here felt bad for ole Michael Vick.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:10:05 AM EDT
[#43]
I've killed dozens of feral cats.  Or at least trapped them and taken them to be killed by an authorized government official.

If they were at home and not at work I would have just shot them.  Just because I'm not going to eat it doesn't mean it's less humane than shooting an animal I am going to eat.  

Then again I wouldn't have had dozens of feral cats at home because I wouldn't have fed them.

I swear if I find out who is feeding them at work I am calling the law on them.  California has some strict rules about feeding animals.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:14:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Thank you for your candor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This,  ridiculous and probably good slap shot.

Thank you for your candor.

What, are you Cat Man? Like 30 cats at home? Is this gong to be 6 pages of your one liner accusations?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:16:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

A member here would have been better armed, and would have known to keep quiet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After reading some of the cat hate threads this guy sounds like he would fit right in here. Might already be a member.
If this were a doggy thread, God forbid if anyone said mean things about Ol'Blue. Probably get a time out.

A member here would have been better armed, and would have known to keep quiet.

Or brag about it. As it already happend in this discussion
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:18:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's been my observation that feral's stay put, where as dumped house cats tend to wander.

Like I said, it's easier for these types to just label every cat they see as a feral to justify to society their psychopathic actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Defining every cat you see as feral as a justification for killing them, is telling in itself. I appreciate that kind of honesty.

If you're a mile from the closest house, it's unlikely the cat running away from you is a pet. It's more likely a feral out hunting the same pheasants and squirrels I am.

This.

It's been my observation that feral's stay put, where as dumped house cats tend to wander.

Like I said, it's easier for these types to just label every cat they see as a feral to justify to society their psychopathic actions.

Are you on all night??
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:22:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Have a Heart trap and take the kitties for a long drive out into the country

That's how I eradicated  my last neighborhood of all the cats.

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/036348/036348010258.jpg
View Quote

You are the reason people have to kill cats.  Lots of people just dump animals off in the country without thinking of consequences.  Cats are predators and can spread diseases to other animals (like the cats being kept by country folk to keep vermin at bay).

Feels, though
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:30:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Your co worker is an asshole Psychopath.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your co worker is an asshole Psychopath.

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:37:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Are you on all night??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Defining every cat you see as feral as a justification for killing them, is telling in itself. I appreciate that kind of honesty.

If you're a mile from the closest house, it's unlikely the cat running away from you is a pet. It's more likely a feral out hunting the same pheasants and squirrels I am.

This.

Are you on all night??

Will you to check if he is?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:40:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Interesting how the news article mentioned nothing about feral cats being killed.
Maybe the asshole lured the cats into his basement so he could get his sadistic rocks off by blinding them and then beating them to death with a hockey stick.

He's a sick fuck.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top