Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So the first thing this woman would have seen when I got out of my car is a clean cut white guy.
View Quote

Triggered. Right there.  See, the POH-LEASE are too "white" so she was afeared for her very life.  No matter if she looked white to you, she probably identifies as a transsexual Moroccan boy with Stage III Zika.

Oh, and TTIWWP of course.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread has suddenly made me realize that one day in the near future that big city cops will have to conceal their duty weapon so as not to intimidate the population.
View Quote

That's come up several times.  Every once in a while some idiot wants police to wear blazers and a tie like they are some real estate agent.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Libtards have been brainwashed to think "threat" when they see law-abiding citizens carrying firearms (even LEOs).  Actual criminals however are not threats; they're just people who need hugs.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I concur with OP's OP.  

I have even more concern with people when it comes to standing up to Big Gov tyranny......but that's cause I'm old enough to remember when that's what we did on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
This is pretty funny.

No one pays attention to me.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just had to walk in a store.  Small store. I know the shop owner.  

Before I walked in there was a lady parked next to me who just got out of her car. I smiled at her and said hello as I got out of my car.

She walked in first while I got something out of my back seat.

I could tell she had a nervous smile on her when I walked in. She paid for what she needed and left.

The shop owner smiled at me and told me that when she came in she said, "Quick, call 911! That man outside has a gun!"

So the first thing this woman would have seen when I got out of my car is a clean cut white guy.

Next thing is a polo.......WITH AN EMBROIDED BADGE.

Then, because of the way I exited, she would have seen a spare mag and handcuff case...with SHINY handcuffs.  

Next would be a shiny badge which is sitting right next to the holstered gun.

So some guy in tan pants with a tucked in polo w/badge, mag holder/handcuffs, and holstered gun is cause for concern.

Seriously, some people are so far gone there is no hope for this country.

I honestly believe a vast majority of our population are functionally retarded.....and I'm not making a joke when I say that.

EDIT: For clarity and to beat the snide cop hater remarks....this woman had no clue I was LE.
View Quote

With the cuffs, she likely thought your were an S+M creeper.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
1). Follow
2). Wait for traffic infringement
3). Light her up
4). Profit
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#9]
The amount of stupid people in this country never ceases to amaze me. The stupidity runs far, wide and deep.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
First two posts are dead on.

This was the end game of the MSM.  Feed the people misinformation to make them petrified of guns.

Hell, pretty soon they'll be making people afraid of free speech and "religion".

View Quote

this
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Casualization of the police.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Moderate fear of the PO-lice is healthy.

And, no disrespect, but embroidered badges are low class.  You say you can't pin a badge to a polo shirt?  Then how about a real uniform shirt.

Tradin in their jack boots for some topsiders.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Write her a ticket for disturbing the peace.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The amount of stupid people in this country never ceases to amaze me. The stupidity runs far, wide and deep.
View Quote

Too many safety and warning labels.  Git rid of all of them and let things sort itself out.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:23:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm just going to go with retarded in this case, not necessarily a crazy lib (is there a difference?).  Plainclothes cops are not a new phenomenon, they're on TV all the time.  Shit, I wouldn't even call what you were wearing plainclothes, more like a casual rough duty uniform.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Why did you specify that your handcuffs are shiny?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The liberal media has accomplished thier goal into making the average person afraid of anyone with guns.
View Quote

Academia/"education" has certainly done its part, too.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#17]
How is it you didn't walk in and exclaim, ' DON'T WORRY I HEARD SOMEONE CALLED FOR THE POLICE! I'M HERE! WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM!?!?'

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Store owner fail. He should have pretended to cower in fear and said " Maybe if you fall to the ground ,blow your rape whistle and pee on your self he will just go away."
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Another Open Carry asshat making us look bad.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The liberal media has accomplished thier goal into making the average person afraid of anyone with guns.
View Quote

This and FPNI.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I bet if you had on your tactical cargo pants she would have realized how you were!

Here is another point too.  She TOLD THE STORE OWNER TO CALL.

Spineless loser would not even do it herself.  Does anyone here doubt she had a cell phone?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#22]
You should have shot her poodle....
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Just curious.
View Quote
You know.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I bet if you had on your tactical cargo pants she would have realized how you were!

Here is another point too.  She TOLD THE STORE OWNER TO CALL.

Spineless loser would not even do it herself.  Does anyone here doubt she had a cell phone?
View Quote

She was busy using it to post a story about how she was a veteran,  but the sight of a gun in the parking lot made her
Hyperventilate, then go home and cry.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This was the end game of the MSM.  Feed the people misinformation to make them petrified of guns.

Hell, pretty soon they'll be making they've already made some people afraid of free speech and "religion".

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Just curious.
View Quote

because that means they were hard to miss?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Should have pistol whipped the bitch...
View Quote

...with your dick.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Did she have her Dag with her?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wait till you are sitting in a marked unit in uniform and some lady comes up to you and asks if you could call the police for them.
View Quote

Wait till you are at the mall just before the shops open - and some dipstick asks you where the bathrooms are......lady, does this uniform look like mall security? Really.

They are indeed retarded.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Before I walked in there was a lady parked next to me who just got out of her car. I smiled at her and said hello as I got out of my car.

I could tell she had a nervous smile on her when I walked in. She paid for what she needed and left.

The shop owner smiled at me and told me that when she came in she said, "Quick, call 911! That man outside has a gun!"

Then, because of the way I exited, she would have seen a spare mag and handcuff case...with SHINY handcuffs.  

So some guy in tan pants with a tucked in polo w/badge, mag holder/handcuffs, and holstered gun is cause for concern.

I honestly believe a vast majority of our population are functionally retarded.....and I'm not making a joke when I say that.

EDIT: For clarity and to beat the snide cop hater remarks....this woman had no clue I was LE.
View Quote

"Idiocracy" was a prophesy
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

If I were the shop owner:   pretend to dial 911,  we need the police immediately.  There's a crazy woman in my store and I'm afraid she is going to shoot up the place.   I think she's a terrorist.
View Quote
Nope.  Try "There's a woman here who says she's about to go off and kill a police officer (give her description).  And his family.  Says she won't be taken alive."

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dunno.. it could have been a concealed carry badge
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And, no disrespect, but embroidered badges are low class.  You say you can't pin a badge to a polo shirt?  Then how about a real uniform shirt.

SOMEONE has to be able to put hobnails on Topsiders.......
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just curious.
View Quote

Because she obviously had to see them. Kinda screams "cop" don't you think?

Plus, I clean them like crazy. Don't like the thought of carrying around herpastaphgonnabola virus.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

100% true. not even a question
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Well, did u arrest yourself????
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Did you just look at her funny until she realized you were the police?

And I'm willing to bet she did that stunt the way she did so she could scare you, thinking you were just an OC'er and not a cop.....because it's not enough to call the cops on a legal activity...she has to try to humiliate too.

Fucking liberals.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Hell, pretty soon they'll be making people afraid of free speech and "religion".
View Quote

Haven't been on a college campus lately, have you?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Mark my words.  At some point, American Cops will be disarmed.  All sorts of reasons will be brought up to make such a thing possible, as has been done in many other countries.
I always laugh at my cop friends about their exemptions from State/Fed laws.  I've told them that sooner or later, their time is coming.  They don't believe me.

We'll see who is right, eventually.  I'm thinking it's me. Hope I'm wrong.
View Quote

I think we should disarm the police in areas where the citizens are prohibited from carrying like NYC for instance. I would prefer to restore NYC residents rights instead of removing LEOs right to carry but i dont see that ever happening in NYC.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think we should disarm the police in areas where the citizens are prohibited from carrying like NYC for instance. I would prefer to restore NYC residents rights instead of removing LEOs right to carry but i dont see that ever happening in NYC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mark my words.  At some point, American Cops will be disarmed.  All sorts of reasons will be brought up to make such a thing possible, as has been done in many other countries.
I always laugh at my cop friends about their exemptions from State/Fed laws.  I've told them that sooner or later, their time is coming.  They don't believe me.

We'll see who is right, eventually.  I'm thinking it's me. Hope I'm wrong.

Just make cops have to follow the same laws as non-cops.  Whatever that is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:55:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't feel bad. I walked into a restaurant in full uniform tonight and got asked if I'd like a seat at the bar....
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I completely agree with that statement. And I'm not joking either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I completely agree with that statement. And I'm not joking either.

yup
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Nothing to believe broseph.... They really are!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing to believe broseph.... They really are!

This
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is correct.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Should have pistol whipped the bitch.
View Quote

Or shot her to confirm her suspicions. It sounds like she has been listening to Bernie Sanders when he said, "If you see someone with a gun, call 911."

Fucking morons.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

These rattle boned old crone's brains are swimming in a vat of prescription drug cocktails. They're lucky to find enough coherent firing patterns to drive a car and form human speech.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Bad news, this is not new.  Around 20 years ago I was eating with family at a restaurant on a meal break dressed similarly.  A lady (customer not employee) comes up to me when I go to the bathroom and tells me I need to leave or cover up the gun because I am scaring people.  She was politely told to procreate the species alone.  When she continued to run her cock holster she was given the option to A stop harassing me or B)remain silent when the nice on duty officers showed up to give her a ticket.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:30:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This thread has suddenly made me realize that one day in the near future that big city cops will have to conceal their duty weapon so as not to intimidate the population.
View Quote

Welcome to England.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:32:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would rock those.

Are they available in Oppression Black?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top