Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#1]
He will back Rubio after the GOPe cuts him a 7 figure check. His plan all along.

Watch.

ETA: All ready happened apparently lol
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I REALLY want a Cruz Trump ticket.

Don't care who leads.

Would The Donald take a VP spot?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the winner is: Rubio

I knew it. The candidates got their marching orders from the establishment. Drop out and back Rubio to defeat Cruz and Trump

Don't care who leads.

No way the Donald is taking a VP spot and no way is the man-child going to pick Cruz as VP either.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He will back Rubio after the GOPe cuts him a 7 figure check. His plan all along.

Watch.

View Quote

Now just watch the rest of the candidates drop out and also endorse Rubio

It's so obvious
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Santorum is easily the most politically irrelevant boob "in" the race.

Kermit the Frog would have had better poll numbers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't care who leads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew it. The candidates got their marching orders from the establishment. Drop out and back Rubio to defeat Cruz and Trump

Don't care who leads.

I'm just at a point where I do NOT want Rubio. Trump would be preferable to Cruz, but I'll be tickled fucking pink if we can just avoid getting stuck with squishy faggot moderate Rubio.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's so obvious
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch.

It's so obvious

Trump and Cruz will need to team up to defeat the establishment I'm afraid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm just at a point where I do NOT want Rubio. Trump would be preferable to Cruz, but I'll be tickled fucking pink if we can just avoid getting stuck with squishy faggot moderate Rubio.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't care who leads.

I have a bad feeling we're going to get stuck with another weak, soft-spoken "moderate conservative" who will most likely get crushed by the Dems once again

The GOPe can't seem to learn after McCain and Romney failures
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch.

It's so obvious

Cruz would probably jump on Trump's ship if Trump offered, despite all that has happened. Trump will NEVER be anybody's VP.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have a bad feeling we're going to get stuck with another weak, soft-spoken "moderate conservative" who will most likely get crushed by the Dems once again

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't care who leads.

I mean, realistically we're probably not fucked. It's not like he actually WON Iowa. I'm just fucking pissed that so many people voted for the gay latin Romney in Iowa. Like what the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they NOT tired of losing more than they win, and getting NONE of what they want when they do win?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:05:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I mean, realistically we're probably not fucked. It's not like he actually WON Iowa. I'm just fucking pissed that so many people voted for the gay latin Romney in Iowa. Like what the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they NOT tired of losing more than they win, and getting NONE of what they want when they do win?
View Quote

Well, just look at GD, where people tend to be more politically savvy. Many here still think that Rubio is a "real conservative" and is not beholden to the establishment. Now imagine the average voter that picks who they want based on their looks or soundbites on Fox News.

We're fucked

Rubio finished 3rd....basically tied with Trump. Now imagine when all the other candidates drop and put support behind Rubio and he gets the entire establishment power and backing behind him. Not good.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#11]
When I saw him endorse Rubio on Greta, I said to my wife, I wonder how much the republican establishment is paying him for that endorsement?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:07:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Any guesses?

Let's see whose right
View Quote

And whose left?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Cruz is unelectable. Sorry, but it's obvious to anyone who isn't a blind follower. And I'm a big Cruz supporter. Rubio has the best chance of winning not only mainstream "middle" where most voters are, but more hispanic voters compared to Romney. And no, he is not not a full blown constitutionalist like Cruz, or Rand Paul. But at this point, Republicans are not going to get more Caucasian voters compared to 2012, and since now the Democratic nominee will be white as well, any voters that where swayed from voting for Obama, to give Romney the edge in white voters, will be erased. And since our hispanic population is outgrowing both black, and white voters, it is simply not possible to win with someone who is unreasonable on immigration policy such as Trump who directly attacks Mexico or other direct country where most illegals are from. We need to gain hispanic voters. We absolutely need to. While I do agree that immigration needs to get under control, and fast, it is also a double edged sword. While you can get a lot of support from your base to show up from this issues, as Trump has shown, it will simply not be enough. We need the most electable, most conservative candidate. And Rubio is the only one who I ca see take votes away from Clinton. Has nothing to do with his conservative record, it has to do with appearance. And the guy is not perfect. Not at all. My guy would be either Rand Paul or Cruz. But I also want to win. And I rather put a Rubio in, and deal with republicans later. Because it's easier to put pressure on your own party by holding them accountable, then it is with someone like Obama, Clinton or Sanders.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't see Rubio winning the general election regardless of if its Clinton or sanders. If he gets the nom we're screwed
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cruz is unelectable. Sorry, but it's obvious to anyone who isn't a blind follower. And I'm a big Cruz supporter. Rubio has the best chance of winning not only mainstream "middle" where most voters are, but more hispanic voters compared to Romney. And no, he is not not a full blown constitutionalist like Cruz, or Rand Paul. But at this point, Republicans are not going to get more Caucasian voters compared to 2012, and since now the Democratic nominee will be white as well, any voters that where swayed from voting for Obama, to give Romney the edge in white voters, will be erased. And since our hispanic population is outgrowing both black, and white voters, it is simply not possible to win with someone who is unreasonable on immigration policy such as Trump who directly attacks Mexico or other direct country where most illegals are from. We need to gain hispanic voters. We absolutely need to. While I do agree that immigration needs to get under control, and fast, it is also a double edged sword. While you can get a lot of support from your base to show up from this issues, as Trump has shown, it will simply not be enough. We need the most electable, most conservative candidate. And Rubio is the only one who I ca see take votes away from Clinton. Has nothing to do with his conservative record, it has to do with appearance. And the guy is not perfect. Not at all. My guy would be either Rand Paul or Cruz. But I also want to win. And I rather put a Rubio in, and deal with republicans later. Because it's easier to put pressure on your own party by holding them accountable, then it is with someone like Obama, Clinton or Sanders.
View Quote

Yawn

Heard that before with McCain and Romney

I'm tired of weak, soft-spoken politically correct moderate, progressive Republicans
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Santorum even managed to fuck this up
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Santorum even managed to fuck this up
View Quote

Did you watch him? He seemed really uncomfortable. I think he got a phone call from D.C. with his marching orders
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
Helping him win an election is not how you put pressure on him or his establishment backers, they'll keep putting their people up and hope for this exact scenario. Both parties need to be taught their lessons.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."  - Albert Einstein
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:25:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are wrong
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#22]
He's just trying to make amends to gay America by endorsing Rubio.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well, just look at GD, where people tend to be more politically savvy. Many here still think that Rubio is a "real conservative" and is not beholden to the establishment. Now imagine the average voter that picks who they want based on their looks or soundbites on Fox News.

We're fucked

Rubio finished 3rd....basically tied with Trump. Now imagine when all the other candidates drop and put support behind Rubio and he gets the entire establishment power and backing behind him. Not good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We're fucked

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Rubio must be destroyed. The Establishment inertia is backing him fully now.

He's in a position to take the nomination with ease.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:33:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't see Rubio winning the general election regardless of if its Clinton or sanders. If he gets the nom we're screwed
View Quote

If you look at generational studies and the electorate, he would crush Hillary.

If you look at arfcom GD, you would think we are just waiting on Hillary's coronation ceremony, even though she is unelectable.
Nobody wants to hear the angry mentally ill mother-in-law all the time.  Fingernails on the chalkboard are like a sweet sonata sung by angels compared to the horrendous cackle that violates the atmosphere when the Hilldebeast exhales her anger.

Rubio, on the other hand, is able to connect with people from across all walks of life.  Neither Hillary nor Cruz are good at that.

I like Cruz a lot.  I think he's doing God's work in the Senate.

To the 20-35yr-old voters, he comes across like one of those know-it-all intellectuals with bad personal hygiene, and they simply will not vote for that.

This has nothing to do with what gun-issue GD'ers think.  Our minds are already made up.  The undeciced, publicly-schooled masses of voters who don't know the Senate from the House will be determining this election based on their feels.

Cruz is way over their heads, even when he tries to break it down for the layman.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You are wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong

Cruz and Donald Trump are unelectable. The numbers are not in our favor. You may even say, it's too late at this point. I would even love to see Cruz get the nomination, and to watch GD in dismay when he would lose by over 5 points in the general. Almost would, just to teach GD a lesson, but I want to win.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Rubio must be destroyed. The Establishment inertia is backing him fully now.

He's in a position to take the nomination with ease.
View Quote

Yep, Fox News is getting lots of thrills up its leg lately because they see a clear path to victory for Rubio here

Not looking good. I expect to see more candidates drop out and be told to back Rubio
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:37:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL what????? Republicans will almost CERTAINLY get more white voters than 2012 because the incumbent black President has spent the last four years DEMONIZING the FUCK out of white people. He has single handedly converted the Democratic party from the de facto minority party to the blatantly anti-white party. Good fucking job Barry! Trump ESPECIALLY would do a great job increasing both white share and white turnout. His support is strongest among blue collar whites, and not just blue collar whites in the South, either. He has appealed to them in a way that no candidate has even bothered to try since Pat Buchanan over TWENTY years ago and you want to throw all of that away for Marco fucking Rubio????

What the fuck dude lol.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Cruz and Donald Trump are unelectable. The numbers are not in our favor. You may even say, it's too late at this point. I would even love to see Cruz get the nomination, and to watch GD in dismay when he would lose by over 5 points in the general. Almost would, just to teach GD a lesson, but I want to win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong

Which numbers?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

and that's before she is destroyed in any debate with Cruz 1 on 1.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yawn

I'm tired of weak, soft-spoken politically correct moderate, progressive Republicans
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yawn

When WAS the last time you had a "conservative" President...or better yet...a REAL Conservative Republican win an election?

I'll wait....
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If you look at arfcom GD, you would think we are just waiting on Hillary's coronation ceremony, even though she is unelectable.
Nobody wants to hear the angry mentally ill mother-in-law all the time.  Fingernails on the chalkboard are like a sweet sonata sung by angels compared to the horrendous cackle that violates the atmosphere when the Hilldebeast exhales her anger.

Rubio, on the other hand, is able to connect with people from across all walks of life.  Neither Hillary nor Cruz are good at that.

To the 20-35yr-old voters, he comes across like one of those know-it-all intellectuals with bad personal hygiene, and they simply will not vote for that.

This has nothing to do with what gun-issue GD'ers think.  Our minds are already made up.  The undeciced, publicly-schooled masses of voters who don't know the Senate from the House will be determining this election based on their feels.

Cruz is way over their heads, even when he tries to break it down for the layman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amnesty is the suicide of conservatism.

Rubio will give us amnesty.

You seem to prefer suicide by our own hands to death in battle.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Just think, all of Jeb's, Christie's, and Kasich's, supporters will likely go to Rubio too.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Which numbers?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong

Which numbers?

The same polls that showed Romney even and winning in some polls over Obama during last election? LoL

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong

You want to win.... so you recommend we use the same strategy that got us obliterated in 2008 and 2012? Good plan.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuck this guy...the fact that he is supporting Rubio proves he is a piece of shit.  That is why he didn't get any votes.....people are sick of him.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

When I saw him endorse Rubio on Greta, I said to my wife, I wonder how much the republican establishment is paying him for that endorsement?
View Quote
I suspect he may have woken up with a horses head in his bed.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

LOL what????? Republicans will almost CERTAINLY get more white voters than 2012 because the incumbent black President has spent the last four years DEMONIZING the FUCK out of white people. He has single handedly converted the Democratic party from the de facto minority party to the blatantly anti-white party. Good fucking job Barry! Trump ESPECIALLY would do a great job increasing both white share and white turnout. His support is strongest among blue collar whites, and not just blue collar whites in the South, either. He has appealed to them in a way that no candidate has even bothered to try since Pat Buchanan over TWENTY years ago and you want to throw all of that away for Marco fucking Rubio????

What the fuck dude lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck dude lol.

Sorry, but you're wrong, and you can quote me in a year and we can have this conversation then when we compare demographics from 2008, 2012, and 2016.

Cruz, Donald or whoever the nominee is, will not get more white voters than Romney did. So where are we going to get the extra 3-4 needed to win? Black voters, Asian, and hispanics. The 3 groups WE ARE NOT TRYING to get over to vote for us.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just think, all of Jeb's, Christie's, and Kasich's, supporters will likely go to Rubio too.  
View Quote

Yep don't forget Fiorina too, she will endorse Rubio.

That should tip Rubio's numbers to beat Trump and Cruz

We're fucked. Here we thought we would finally get an outsider (Trump or Cruz) and the GOPe wins again
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The same polls that showed Romney even and winning in some polls over Obama during last election? LoL

View Quote

You said the numbers don't agree. I asked which ones.

With Hillarys shit record, and sanders socialist agenda. Any R candidate should win. If not, then there isn't any candidate in the GOP primary better than another. If hillary or Sanders can beat any republican, we are already past the tipping point.

That's why you put the best man forward.

I think any of them can beat the Hillary and sanders because everything they say is easily crushed after 8 years of obama.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#41]
I almost think his endorsement could be a negative.  The proof will be if Sanitarium goes out and campaigns for Rubio or if Rubio just says no thanks, we got it covered...
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

With Hillarys shit record, and sanders socialist agenda. Any R candidate should win. If not, then there isn't any candidate in the GOP primary better than another. If hillary or Sanders can beat any republican, we are already past the tipping point.

I think any of them can beat the Hillary and sanders because everything they say is easily crushed after 8 years of obama.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't share your optimism, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:51:21 PM EDT
[#43]
So GOPe endorses GOPe. Big surprise.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Rubio....wtf?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'll falling back on what was "safe" failed in 08 and 12, so keeping the same strategy seems a little rediculous.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't care who leads.

+1

I hate Rubio.  It keeps me warm.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Yawn

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yawn

There's a big difference here. Both McCain and Romney were way older than 'Bummer.

Rubio is way younger than the desiccated Commie or Nurse Ratched, as is Cruz. That is going to matter this time, just as it mattered then. Trump is old, too.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong

Which numbers?

The polls projected Obama as a 2 point winner in the popular vote on election day. He won by 4. Not exactly surprising stuff here.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're fucked

If that happens, the gnashing of the teeth among Trumplodytes will be glorious to behold, as they all shout in unison, "If I can't vote for my Donald, I'm voting Democrat."

And then Rubio will lose, and 4 years from now guys like Gym will blame Rubio, instead of themselves, when the Dem wins yet again.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top