Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Good
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

of all countries russia is about the last place I'd want to start shit as a muslim refugee....
View Quote

And surely the temperature in Murmansk this time of year has to be 'seasonably brisk'.

Probably a tough time running around in pajamas and 'man dresses'.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is the only site where I've seen multiple posters concerned more about the threat posed to the west by latent russophilia than the mass sexual assaults by immigrants.
View Quote

Most of them still think the fall of the Soviet Union was some clever maskirovka, and believe America should reinforce Fulda Gap.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is the only site where I've seen multiple posters concerned more about the threat posed to the west by latent russophilia than the mass sexual assaults by immigrants.
View Quote

Wow, doubling down on derp.

The only threat observable in this thread that is that of the American Right becoming a greater bastion of useful idiots than the Left ever was.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Russia Stronk. West decadent and weak.

Quit talking like a fag and doing retarded shit.

Democracy and rule of law must not trump survival of civilization.
View Quote

Blah Blah Blah
Trump is the survival of civilization.
Got it. Lolz
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Government imposed multiculturalism and diversity above all else.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The only threat observable in this thread that is that of the American Right becoming a greater bastion of useful idiots than the Left ever was.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess they are just a bunch of rosenbergs waiting to spy for their russian masters, amirite?

speaking of doubling down on derp.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Did they kill that guy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do not touch my nurse in Russia

https://youtu.be/imxFWlIY9RQ

Did they kill that guy?

Yeah he killed him and facing charges.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Best refugee story I've read all year.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Russia should not deport them.

They should be taken to a remote Siberian work camp 3000 miles from the nearest town and forced to work in the coal mines - for life. Those who refuse are quickly taken to hospitals put under sedation and used as organ donors, as away of "giving back" to the host country.

Once word gets out this is the fate of unwelcome "migrants" Russia will be avoided like Saudi Arabia is to them...those who do not heed the warnings will indeed become productive additions to the country they illegally invaded.

May as well turn lemons into lemonade.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:14:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I guess they are just a bunch of rosenbergs waiting to spy for their russian masters, amirite?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised in the least, actually. The identical mindsets are at play.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:38:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bro, do you even cold war??
O
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:47:09 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Oh boy!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:49:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised in the least, actually. The identical mindsets are at play.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't melt steel beams with Putin's tears for refugees??
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

How did we get from beating the shit out of scumbag molesters to the Russians are all Rosenbergs!!??
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:43:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How did we get from beating the shit out of scumbag molesters to the Russians are all Rosenbergs!!??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russians?

You tell me how we get from an unsourced story about Russians beating the shit out of scumbag molesters to people openly saying that this story has increased their respect for Russians or that they U.S. foreign policy is misdirected and Russia should be trusted more than some U.S. Allies?

How we got there is anyone's guess. But, we're here. All that's missing is actual recruitment, but anyone paying attention can figure out what type of crowds to work and what type or rhetoric to work with them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Russians?

You tell me how we get from an unsourced story about Russians beating the shit out of scumbag molesters to people openly saying that this story has increased their respect for Russians or that they U.S. foreign policy is misdirected and Russia should be trusted more than some U.S. Allies?

How we got there is anyone's guess. But, we're here. All that's missing is actual recruitment, but anyone paying attention can figure out what type of crowds to work and what type or rhetoric to work with them.
View Quote

I'm happy, if the story is true, that some Russian citizens beat the fuck out of Muslim refugees who molested women.

I ain't saying we should give them state secrets like the Beast did with her unsecured server.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm happy, if the story is true, that some Russian citizens beat the fuck out of Muslim refugees who molested women.

I ain't saying we should give them state secrets like the Beast did with her unsecured server.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russians?

No.

You are all spies!!!  AND RACISTS!!!! and ignorant hate filled biggots!!!! thats all GD IS!@#!@

Except for me.

I'm different.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No.

You are all spies!!!  AND RACISTS!!!! and ignorant hate filled biggots!!!! thats all GD IS!@#!@

Except for me.

I'm different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russians?

No.

Except for me.

I'm different.

You're just pretty much a joke in these threads, really. Not sure why you insist on being this way.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Europe has gone to shit. And I wouldn't be surprised if Putin has the refugees rounded up and dropped back in the ME with a crate full of AKs and told to clean up their own mess.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

OHHH...shit! BBBBZZZZZZTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The west is weak.
View Quote

+1

Even if the OP is a made-up, feel-good story, it doesn't change the fact that Northern/Western Europe and the West in general bends over backwards to accommodate these savages.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Probably more of a competition issue. Locals don't usually appreciate when immigrants come in and take local work
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Them Russians need their asses kicked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

for not posting a video.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You're just pretty much a joke in these threads, really. Not sure why you insist on being this way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russians?

No.

Except for me.

I'm different.

Says the unrepentant Muslim apologist.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they kill that guy?

From the comments:  lmao the pussy deserved to die if he got killed by ONE PUNCH.?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russians?

No.

Except for me.

I'm different.

Its you I am mirroring.  And I truly wonder the same thing.  

Wasn't me who not only implied that GD is controlled by some russian nationalist version of the COMINTERN/COMUSA but then confirmed it.  IF you want to engage in ridiculous hyperbole, you might see some back.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:46:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Good for them. Lessons to be learned.
View Quote

This comment is Dead Nuts On!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Did they kill that guy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they kill that guy?

ROPer DRT.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#33]
This shit is really getting old.

Heaven fucking forbid anyone say "good job ______, for beating the shit out of rape fugees "

Who gives a shit who did the beating?

Good job Russians! Results in OMGWWTTFFBBQ !1 you love teh commie cock.

What the fuck ever
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:08:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

From the comments:  lmao the pussy deserved to die if he got killed by ONE PUNCH.?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they kill that guy?

He was agROPer who attacked clinic workers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Heaven fucking forbid anyone say "good job ______, for beating the shit out of rape fugees "

What the fuck ever
View Quote

Is your real last name "Rosenberg"?

Sorry Bohr, I couldn't resist.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What the fuck ever
View Quote

Well there may be the issue that it isn't true at all and simply a made up story.  Which wouldn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wasn't me who not only implied that GD is controlled by some russian nationalist version of the COMINTERN/COMUSA but then confirmed it.  IF you want to engage in ridiculous hyperbole, you might see some back.
View Quote

You are so wrapped up in your view of people as collective groups, that you seem unable or unwilling to see that such a view is not universal.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#38]
51 refugees decided:

"Lets all go the same club and act like we did back home. We will outnumber anyone who doesn't like it and they will realize that this is how it will be from here on out. Easy-Peasy."

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:16:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Made up feel-good story.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well there may be the issue that it isn't true at all and simply a made up story.  Which wouldn't surprise me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck ever

The unbelievable part is that they would go to Russia.
Second that  they would make it to the hospital.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are so wrapped up in your view of people as collective groups, that you seem unable or unwilling to see that such a view is not universal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and whats hilarious is I would say that about you.  

I don't see GD as a monolithic block of inbred republican thinkers.  That attitude seems to come from you and a few others always referring to the nebulous "they"
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Awesome thread title.
View Quote

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "going clubbing" doesn't it?

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

How in the hell do REFUGEES have the money to go clubbing? WTF

Oh, and good shoot beatdown.
View Quote

Just by showing up in Europe.  Most EU countries will give them "emergency" cash payments, along with other welfare benefits.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Then the locals ripped off their own shirts, climbed on their bears, and headed home.
View Quote

How does one say "My work here is done" in Russian?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
51 refugees decided:

"Lets all go the same club and act like we did back home. We will outnumber anyone who doesn't like it and they will realize that this is how it will be from here on out. Easy-Peasy."

View Quote

Turks do that in Germany, on occasion, but in smaller groups.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck ever

All of my posts have double secret Snowden code.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh well............maybe they'll realize they chose poorly, in more ways than one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#48]
I see the usual dumbass "fuck EVERYTHING Russia" posters tried to hijack the thread. Even IF the story is fake hopefully it will inspire people to action or keep rapefugee muslim scum out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What the fuck ever
View Quote

Off to the re-education camps for you!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

seriously, I thought he was going to pull the tree over and catapult the cat off.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top