BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You mean just like Ted Cruz?

Also I would like to see proof (no, a meme does not constitute proof) of his support for the AWB and how you know that he has not wisened up since then, assuming of course he ever actually said it at all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lord you Trump fan boys are dim.  You support a man who is for abortions, was for the assault weapons ban, supports the mandate even though he 'clarified' what he said to make you think it's OK, thinks Apple should be punished for failing to heed the govt orders to give them access to phones (fuck the 4th amendment), a man who clearly is not a conservative, over someone who is a PROVEN Constitutional conservative...  .  You listen to whatever he says instead of the facts of what he has supported.

Also I would like to see proof (no, a meme does not constitute proof) of his support for the AWB and how you know that he has not wisened up since then, assuming of course he ever actually said it at all.

Cruz said they should open the San Bernardino killers phone.  Which I'm fine with.   Trump thinks they should be building a back door for ease of govt access.  Big fucking difference.  And yes, I've heard Trump saying he supported a ban.  If you're too lazy to go find proof, I ain't gonna for you.  Keep your head in the sand.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Will you vote for trump in the general?

Because, if not, Hillary is on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope that when Hillary gets elected or President Trump signs his first assault weapons ban or expands background checks etc etc etc that all the Trump supporters here will own up to this being all their fault.

I don't believe you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Why anyone believes a word he says is beyond me. It just blows my mind that people are so naive.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
It's downright creepy how people react to this guy.

It's like a husband that beats his wife to the point that his wife finally starts to rebel, but then he apologizes, says he loves her, and she takes him back in for it to happen all over again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]
In other news.... Cruz asked for another closet meeting... Haha
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#7]
" />
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lord you Trump fan boys are dim.  You support a man who is for abortions, was for the assault weapons ban, supports the mandate even though he 'clarified' what he said to make you think it's OK, thinks Apple should be punished for failing to heed the govt orders to give them access to phones (fuck the 4th amendment), a man who clearly is not a conservative, over someone who is a PROVEN Constitutional conservative...  .  You listen to whatever he says instead of the facts of what he has supported.

He wrote it in his book, "The America We Deserve":

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

Google can help you with this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:10:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow someone changed their mind 2 decades ago?

Lynch him

I'm sure his sons who own plenty of AR-15s and are rumored to members on here will absolutely let him push an AWB
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#10]
if you have to "clarify", it's probably BS
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But damn... Using the words "I like the mandate" in ANY reference to Obamacare has to be the dumbest thing Trump's done yet.

Granted, Anderson Cooper's rambling incoherent question about the individual mandate and coverage of pre-existing conditions made it hard to tell what Trump was referring this.

But Trump should have known that the word "mandate" in association with Obamacare is typically assumed to mean the individual mandate and that any perceived support of that would be
radioactive to Tea Party and Constitutionalist supporters.

But Trump has clarified what he meant and I'm back on board.

Trump 2016
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Funny thing...the mandate was always about forcing people to buy insurance...not pre-existing conditions.  Did he misspeak?  Perhaps.  Don't really buy that, though.  <<shrugs>>
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

if you have to "clarify", it's probably BS
View Quote
It's not actually clarifying, it's more crawfishing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Lynch him

I'm sure his sons who own plenty of AR-15s and are rumored to members on here will absolutely let him push an AWB
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lynch him

Yes, a president should take directions from their kids, so we'd be good.

And how often do we see on here guys who like to shoot but have parents who are firmly against guns? There's a thread like that every other week. Firearms interest doesn't have to translate to family you know. And even if it did, so what. Trump is the 'good enough for me, not good enough for you' type. Just ask patrons of his gun free establishments.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#15]
He said some more words and now I am, "back on board".

I'll take "What it means to be easily swayed" for $1,000, Alex.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I made the mistake of thinking there were conservatives on this board.

It's just a gun board.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Lynch him

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lynch him

He still supports strong anti 2a politicians and did nothing to stop the SAFE Act.  For all we know you are his boy....you don't work and you whine a lot.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So you like your slapchop?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So you like your slapchop?

I couldn't hear what you had to say over Trump's loudmouth screaming "LIAR".
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lynch him

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lynch him

We should definitely all base our most important decisions on rumors, innuendo and speculation ...
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

It's just a gun board.

View Quote

Barely.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lynch him

View Quote

Wait... You're saying that if Trump becomes President, his sons will actually be running the show?

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:06:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Couldn't care less about Trump but I really think the abortion thing should be don't ask don't tell. Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere and I wish it was taken out of the whole political equation
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Trump 2016
View Quote

I just dislike democrats.

Don't care who gets the nomination and is running against them as they'll get my vote.

Sure I have my preferences.

Sure I might be disappointed that my preferred candidate did not get the nomination.

I just want the democrats to lose.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And how often do we see on here guys who like to shoot but have parents who are firmly against guns? There's a thread like that every other week. Firearms interest doesn't have to translate to family you know. And even if it did, so what. Trump is the 'good enough for me, not good enough for you' type. Just ask patrons of his gun free establishments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lynch him

You mean the ones located in places with gun bans?  How about his locations in free states where carry is perfectly acceptable?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's just a gun board.
View Quote

Indeed.

And it's only that if you stay in the technical forums.

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's just a gun board.
View Quote

It used to be fairly right wing, though.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's just a gun board.
View Quote

A gun board is all it is.  I find it amusing that people look into it any deeper than that.  With 400k+ members, there is no possible way that everyone is going to have the same views (as in conservative vs liberal).
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:21:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But damn... Using the words "I like the mandate" in ANY reference to Obamacare has to be the dumbest thing Trump's done yet.
View Quote

give him time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Trumps a Democrat, Cruz is a Canadian, Rubio is a GOPe. Gonna be Hilliary.
View Quote

Actually it will probably be Bernie since Hillary is either going to be hospitalized or dead from whatever the fuck is wrong with her, or in jail.

We are fucked no matter what so who cares? Let this shit happen so it stops creeping along as a fucked up country. Bring it all down so that we can rebuild it the way it was intended. Seriously. The liberals and FSA will not fucking survive, they just won't. Stop thinking that if we just get so and so elected it will all be fixed. It can't be. People who don't see this either are dumb as rocks or just don't want to believe we are far too gone. The sooner we all come to grips with the fact that this country is basically gone the sooner us conservatives can restart it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope that when Hillary gets elected or President Trump signs his first assault weapons ban or expands background checks etc etc etc that all the Trump supporters here will own up to this being all their fault.

Incorrect sir, my vote can't be assumed. All the Trumpostles here say if Cruz wants to win, he needs to run a better campaign. Fair enough, if Trump wants my vote he has to EARN it, he is not entitled to it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Couldn't care less about Trump but I really think the abortion thing should be don't ask don't tell. Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere and I wish it was taken out of the whole political equation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. I'm pro life but I think its settled law. I do think partial birth abortion should be banned though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Actually it will probably be Bernie since Hillary is either going to be hospitalized or dead from whatever the fuck is wrong with her, or in jail.

We are fucked no matter what so who cares? Let this shit happen so it stops creeping along as a fucked up country. Bring it all down so that we can rebuild it the way it was intended. Seriously. The liberals and FSA will not fucking survive, they just won't. Stop thinking that if we just get so and so elected it will all be fixed. It can't be. People who don't see this either are dumb as rocks or just don't want to believe we are far too gone. The sooner we all come to grips with the fact that this country is basically gone the sooner us conservatives can restart it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trumps a Democrat, Cruz is a Canadian, Rubio is a GOPe. Gonna be Hilliary.

Dont kid yourself. Rebuilding will not end up like you think it should.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:21:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just a gun board.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

His entertainment value was fairly high at first....now his bullshit is getting old. If I have to vote for him holding my nose to avoid Clinton or Bernout I will, but I will have to hold my nose closed very tightly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I have to, I will.  But I doubt it will matter, as Trump is a Democrat anyways.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If I have to, I will.  But I doubt it will matter, as Trump is a Democrat anyways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I find hilarious is anyone who can actually say with certainty what Trump is.

I wish Cruz was running a different campaign.  I can't say better, because I can't judge how good it is.  But while I like the man, his campaign strategy and tactics aren't doing it for me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#41]
I was for the mandate before I was against the mandate.  Switch for and against depending on which way the political wind is blowing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump outed himself as a vile statist, on the Apple issue.

He is just as bad as Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Cruz said they should open the San Bernardino killers phone.  Which I'm fine with.   Trump thinks they should be building a back door for ease of govt access.

View Quote

It is the same damn thing.  The only way for Apple to open one phone is to create a backdoor to open them all.  Typical Cruzbot, excuse everything that Cruz says and bash another candidate for saying the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Granted, Anderson Cooper's rambling incoherent question about the individual mandate and coverage of pre-existing conditions made it hard to tell what Trump was referring this.

But Trump should have known that the word "mandate" in association with Obamacare is typically assumed to mean the individual mandate and that any perceived support of that would be

radioactive to Tea Party and Constitutionalist supporters.

Trump 2016
View Quote
Does it bother you at all that Trump has no fixed positions and seems to make up his mind on the spot given what he has read or heard at the moment?

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#45]

This rush to insist that Trump can do no wrong is not merely intellectually incoherent and morally indefensible, it is poisonous. Imagine if, in 2008, Barack Obama had ridiculed John McCain for being captured and tortured. Every single member of Trump’s amen chorus would have denounced the comments unequivocally. But when Trump does it, the response is to marvel at how he survived the statement. That’s not moral or intellectual seriousness, it’s blatant power worship. And it is disgusting.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431631/donald-trump-middle-finger-politics-toxic
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's all it is, indeed.

The Trump jockstraps will swear up and down that they are conservative and so is Trump..after they clarify a few things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just a gun board.

That's all it is, indeed.

The Trump jockstraps will swear up and down that they are conservative and so is Trump..after they clarify a few things.

I don't consider myself a conservative and even I can see through his bull shit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Lynch him

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lynch him

The Cruzbots think it is impossible that someone will learn more on a subject and change their opinion of it over the years.  Of course I guess that is because Cruzbots have trouble following logic and learning.  They are like the extremity dumb monsters in the movies that can only repeat their name, except in this case they repeat Cruz's name.  

There are at least 3 of us Trump supporters who said "whoa and started questioning Trump over the Apple Boycott and on the mandate statement until we got the context that the comment was made in.  Trumps still wrong on the Apple situation.  I haven't seen one Cruz supporter step back from Cruz no matter the absurd statement, lying, and dirty tricks.  They just make excuses.  One group examines both sides and evaluates what is being side while the other side just makes excuses.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#48]

According to my "what is a conservative" thread even Ted Cruz doesn't meet this boards definition of a conservative because he supports the existing background check laws and wants to strengthen the background check system.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

According to my "what is a conservative" thread even Ted Cruz doesn't meet this boards definition of a conservative because he supports the existing background check laws and wants to strengthen the background check system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Conservatism has a meter from more to less.  Cruz is the most conservative candidate in the race.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You also think he's going to force religion on people and be the reverse ISIS.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top