Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/17/2016 7:39:36 PM EDT
There not bad if you bake it until the crust is crispy.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Meh.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
It is.

They are best when you throw a little extra Moz and Pep on them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, wiff extra cheese added. I love the messican one.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I know that they probably barely qualify as food, but I fucking love party pizzas.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I though Ghetto only ate shit like that
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I eat about 2 a week. Wife unit doesn't cook a lot anymore.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
About triple the price, but my favorite cheap shit meal =

+

+

Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Bake on an oven rack instead of a pan.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Got it on EBT?

Gross
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Meh.

I can cook $1.25 worth of veggies and rice or pasta, season it, and it's much better.

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#13]
98 cents here on sale, doctor them up a bit and yeah, it's tasty.  Not healthy though.  Previous post is correct.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Combination is the best!
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

What kind of heathen fuck puts these on a pan in the first place?
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I feel sorry for you if that is what you call a good tasting meal.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#18]
I fucking love those.  I only have one or two a month now but they are by far my favorite frozen pizza.  I've been eating them since I was a kid and they still taste great!
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It is.

View Quote

Yep.  And hot sauce.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Cheese and cut up hotdogs for the win!
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Hnnnnnnnnnnnng.jpg
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Says the man with a monocle ....
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#23]
potato's
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#24]
I only buy them when I walk my drunk ass to walmart. Otherwise I go for $1 winco French freedom bread, 88 Cent pizza sauce, $2 hunk of mozzarella, and 2.50 turkey pepperoni (you could go cheaper, I just don't eat pork at home). 6.38 for 4 freedom bread pizzas. $1.59 each. Cheaper with pork pepperoni.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Not Bad.
ZERO on the Rice A Roni.
What is there, 3-4 pieces of dehydrated carrot?
Seriously, making your own R A R, is easy to do, AND better,,,, look it up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fuck no, EBT people get to eat nice steak,.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got it on EBT?

Gross

Fuck no, EBT people get to eat nice steak,.

EBT people in my past 3 or 4 AOs stock up on frozen pizza, pizza rolls, fish sticks, shit, garbage, TV dinners, fake cheese products, freeze dried meat byproduct and other premade frozen sodium bombs.

And their body weight in diet Dr Pepper
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#27]
those are awesome! I used to nuke them and roll them up like a burrito!
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:52:02 PM EDT
[#28]
[removed - warning issued - Paul]
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
View Quote

Haha this ****ing guy. I couldn't give a **** what they think about my meal. Most of the people on this site need their moms to cook their meals or if they could cook, the only thing they could cook up is a ****ing streak with a potateo. I might not be rolling in money but I got unlimited stacks of swag and creativity. Been living on my own since I was 16 years old doing part-time while in school. I'm 19 now and 99% of the misc wouldn't even know the start of struggle. Me, I earned my swag and learned how to do things on my own. They talk **** like they could do better when in reality, they wouldn't even know how to turn on a damn microwave. Haha

Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Delicious.

I prepare mine using the sous vide method.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
View Quote

Winecoolers?  Bahahahaha
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Damn, you live in Beverly Hills??  They are $.99 here at Super Target.  You're getting ripped.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

i don't know

I've had some great food and a party pizza is pretty good.

i think they sprinkle drugs on it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#34]
eat the box probably more nutrition in it
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I know that they probably barely qualify as food, but I fucking love party pizzas.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#36]
hah,

I bought 10 of those last week because they were ~1 buck each. Actually pretty good for the price. Will buy more.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pfff... Monocles are hipster-ish, right?

Here's what I ate tonight:

Butternut roasted squash, broc, and coconut chicken strips (busted open and shredded a coconut to make it).
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pepperoni Party Pizza ingredients : Flour Enriched(Wheat Flour, Niacin Vitamin B3, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin B2[Vitamin B12], Folic Acid Vitamin B9), Water, Tomatoes(Water, Tomatoes Paste), Cheese Mozzarella Substitute(Water, Soybeans Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Casein, Potatoes Starch, Wheat Gluten Vital, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Preservative, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide[Colors Artificial]), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin Vitamin B2(Vitamin B12), Pepperoni(Pork, Beef, Salt, Water, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrate Nitrite, BHA, Beef Stock, BHT, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Flavors Natural Smoke, Spices, Flavors Natural), Soybeans Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Cheese Mozzarella Non fat Rehydrated Pasteurized Process(Water, Milk Non Fat, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Vitamin B6, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate), Sugar, Corn Starch Modified, Salt, Yeast Dry, Soy Flour, Cheese Modified Rehydrated Enzyme(Water, Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Flavors Natural, Dextrose, Monocalcium Phosphate, Spices, Baking Soda, Beets Powder, Xanthan Gum, Peppers Red, Sorbitan Monostearate

Sounds healthy and nutritious to me

Is this really what you eat? You could do so much better with inexpensive real/fresh ingredients and a little time.
View Quote

Do you ever eat pizza?  Did you really think I thought it was nutritious in the slightest bit?  Come on man, we're talking about a pizza that cost a buck and some change.  Jesus some of you people.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Haha this ****ing guy. I couldn't give a **** what they think about my meal. Most of the people on this site need their moms to cook their meals or if they could cook, the only thing they could cook up is a ****ing streak with a potateo. I might not be rolling in money but I got unlimited stacks of swag and creativity. Been living on my own since I was 16 years old doing part-time while in school. I'm 19 now and 99% of the misc wouldn't even know the start of struggle. Me, I earned my swag and learned how to do things on my own. They talk **** like they could do better when in reality, they wouldn't even know how to turn on a damn microwave. Haha

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You shut your ****ing c*** holster you ***hole.  My mom makes a helluva hot pocket.

Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Jeno's was better.  Haven't had one in years so no idea if they're still being sold or quality.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Pepperoni Party Pizza ingredients : Flour Enriched(Wheat Flour, Niacin Vitamin B3, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin B2[Vitamin B12], Folic Acid Vitamin B9), Water, Tomatoes(Water, Tomatoes Paste), Cheese Mozzarella Substitute(Water, Soybeans Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Casein, Potatoes Starch, Wheat Gluten Vital, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Preservative, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide[Colors Artificial]), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin Vitamin B2(Vitamin B12), Pepperoni(Pork, Beef, Salt, Water, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrate Nitrite, BHA, Beef Stock, BHT, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Flavors Natural Smoke, Spices, Flavors Natural), Soybeans Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Cheese Mozzarella Non fat Rehydrated Pasteurized Process(Water, Milk Non Fat, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Vitamin B6, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate), Sugar, Corn Starch Modified, Salt, Yeast Dry, Soy Flour, Cheese Modified Rehydrated Enzyme(Water, Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Flavors Natural, Dextrose, Monocalcium Phosphate, Spices, Baking Soda, Beets Powder, Xanthan Gum, Peppers Red, Sorbitan Monostearate

Sounds healthy and nutritious to me

Is this really what you eat? You could do so much better with inexpensive real/fresh ingredients and a little time.
View Quote

Look at all times it says vitamin. A once a day pill doesn't have that many vitamins in it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You shut your ****ing c*** holster you ***hole.  My mom makes has a helluva hot pocket.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You shut your ****ing c*** holster you ***hole.  My mom makes has a helluva hot pocket.

fixed,

Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It is.

View Quote

Troof.

Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There not bad if you bake it until the crust is crispy.  

http://i.imgur.com/8SB2jSB.jpg
View Quote

Not ashamed if love those things.  cook till nice and crispy!
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Delicious.

I prepare mine using the sous vide method.
View Quote

You fucker!

Damn near spit my beer across the room!

Btw, eating steak and asparagus.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It is.

View Quote

We do this for a cheap meal at the house. The kids love them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Mr. P's was the bomb
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#49]
No cooking required.

Tofu

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I though Ghetto only ate shit like that
View Quote

I have't had one of those in years
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top