Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:46:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Steal"
View Quote

If the retarded majority doesn't get their candidate, then obviously it was due to the GOPe and those meddling kids!
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You'll have shown the progressive movement that you can manipulate the Republican party into electing a liberal with literally nothing more than loud noises and booger jokes.

It doesn't really matter.  It's not like the Republicans aren't already electing, or at least trying to elect progressives, anyway.

It will be a clear sign that there is no hope of ever electing anyone even remotely conservative, ever.

We've finally reached the point where the bottom of the barrel of the Republican party has switched from grudgingly voting for people who support assault weapons bans to enthusiastically supporting them.

It's a magical time.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
it will mean the end of the GOP.

So will a Trump victory.

And why is that?

And if so, would you actually miss the GOP we have now?

You'll have shown the progressive movement that you can manipulate the Republican party into electing a liberal with literally nothing more than loud noises and booger jokes.

It doesn't really matter.  It's not like the Republicans aren't already electing, or at least trying to elect progressives, anyway.

It will be a clear sign that there is no hope of ever electing anyone even remotely conservative, ever.

We've finally reached the point where the bottom of the barrel of the Republican party has switched from grudgingly voting for people who support assault weapons bans to enthusiastically supporting them.

It's a magical time.

Nailed it.  Trump is literally a liberal progressive that sold idiots,a much larger percentage than I thought, unicorn farts and pixie dust.  Claiming conservative values, sort of.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:51:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Democrats, Chinese Communists, Soros, BLM, feminist groups, et cetera all hate ISIS; maybe we should support them, because they're hated?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there any better endorsement for Trump than these absolute pieces of human refuse wanting to stop him?

TRUMP2016!

Democrats, Chinese Communists, Soros, BLM, feminist groups, et cetera all hate ISIS; maybe we should support them, because they're hated?

So Trump is ISIS?

Why do they all hate Trump?

"Hes a liberal Democrat" is the answer I hear on here. By that logic shouldn't they love him?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:06:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't fucking stand Trump, but one way or another the GOP in it's current format is dead. Regardless of whether or not he wins or loses. I am thankful for that. We need to kill it, and replace it with something better. Republicans have displayed that they're not interested in RINOs anymore, and that we might just have the numbers necessary to disregard the wishes and whims of the GOP political elite.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:17:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Piccolo...you surprise me.  How exactly would a POTUS send anyone to jail?
View Quote

Having been a DOJ employee and watching government for 3 decades.

1.  President appoint US Attorney General.  If Trump is elected Loretta Lynch is gone as soon as he takes office.

2.  All US Attorneys are political appointees.  They are the ones that pursue criminal prosecutions for the federal government.  All US Attorneys tender their resignations within about a week of a new president being sworn in.  The president then fills those positions with new appointees.

3. The Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is appointed by the President by and with the advice and consent of the Senate. Trump would appoint a new FBI Director.  

In theory, they serve ten-year terms unless they resign, die, or are removed, but in reality, since J. Edgar Hoover, none have served a full ten years, except Robert Mueller, who served twelve years. Director of the FBI; died from a heart attack at his Washington, D.C., home on May 2, 1972.

4.  Directors of all federal law enforcement and regulatory agencies will be replaced with Trump appointees.

All those agencies that have been shirking their responsibilities will have the person in charge replaced.  Criminal investigations of those in charge such as IRS director and Veterans Institution could be instituted.

BATF Head and the previous AG Eric Holder could be prosecuted for involvement in Fast and Furious.  They could also be extradited to Mexico to stand trial for arming drug cartels (A wish of mine that I dream about).

Prosecution of Lois Lerner for illegally releasing confidential tax payer info to other agencies could be pursued.

There are many ways a president could influence prosecutions of people.  Special Prosecutor appointed to investigate corruption.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:18:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I can't fucking stand Trump, but one way or another the GOP in it's current format is dead. Regardless of whether or not he wins or loses. I am thankful for that. We need to kill it, and replace it with something better. Republicans have displayed that they're not interested in RINOs anymore, and that we might just have the numbers necessary to disregard the wishes and whims of the GOP political elite.
View Quote

BURN IT ALL DOWN

oh jesus that's not what i meant when i said i wanted to burn it all down.

I really don't think you burn it all down fucks have the balls for this.

On either side.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:19:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trumptards are best 'tards.
View Quote

You are lucky the powers that be condone your personal attacks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
They have until April 26th to stop Trump.  As of that date Ted Cruz has no pathway to the nomination as he will no longer be able to arrive at the convention with 1,237 delegates..
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:29:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If only they had fought the Democrats for the past 20+ years with such zeal.
View Quote

If they had done so they would not have to worry about Trump.

They are causing their own end.

Time to clean house and get rid of them all.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

BURN IT ALL DOWN

On either side.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BURN IT ALL DOWN

On either side.

I'm not one of the burn it all down fuckers. Problem is... I'm not sure I have a say in the matter anymore. I'd rather try and make the best of a bad situation. I had no desire to see it done this way.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:37:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Cruz currently needs 813 delegates to reach 1,237. There are only 1,044 delegates still up for grabs, give or take a few that may be in limbo.

The fact is, If Donald Trump wins 231 more delegates then Cruz does not have any way to win 1,237 delegates for the first vote. With each remaining state trump wins, many winner take all, Cruz's pathway dwindles.

For every delegate Trump wins over 231, the farther away the prize will get from Cruz's greasy little hands.

If Cruz takes every delegate (40) in Utah tonight, he will still need 773 delegates to get the nomination at the convention.

After Tuesday only 946 delegates will remain available.

If Trump wins Arizona today, 58 delegates, Trump only needs to win 173 more delegates to block Cruz from winning the 1,237 delegates.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:38:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If only the GOP had put this much trouble into fighting Obama...
View Quote

yup.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:41:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why do you think Trump will destroy the 2nd amendment? He is releasing a list of 10 justices that he will pick from if he wins. He vowed to pick only from that list and they all are going to be the most vetted conservative judges

His sons are big time gun and AR15 guys, involved heavily in the gun community, active shooters, and likely are the ones advising him on his 2nd amendment policy

Do you think that Trump is so idealogically opposed to guns because he made a simple remark 16 years ago?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

And why is that?

I would miss my 2nd Amendment.  

Why do you think Trump will destroy the 2nd amendment? He is releasing a list of 10 justices that he will pick from if he wins. He vowed to pick only from that list and they all are going to be the most vetted conservative judges

His sons are big time gun and AR15 guys, involved heavily in the gun community, active shooters, and likely are the ones advising him on his 2nd amendment policy

Do you think that Trump is so idealogically opposed to guns because he made a simple remark 16 years ago?

Please tell us when Trump made his conversion to being pro-2A.

I'm genuinely interested to see when he started making statements that he was against AWBs and for the 2A
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:49:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm genuinely interested to see when he started making statements that he was against AWBs and for the 2A
View Quote

Time to throw that old record away.  It just keeps skipping and repeating the same old song.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:54:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Time to throw that old record away.  It just keeps skipping and repeating the same old song.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not relevant?

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:00:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:02:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:03:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Destroying the Republican Party is more important than the second amendment  
View Quote

BERN IT DOWN.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:19:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Well they brought out the A-team of RINOS, which will assure a democrat win.

The GOP is pathetic

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:21:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Its not relevant?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its not relevant?

If it is so important to you then research it.

Let us all know exactly when it happened.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only the GOP had put this much trouble into fighting Obama...

yup.

The GOP put Obama  in the White House.  Twice.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:23:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

In my opinion he has always been somewhat pro-gun but has had to wear the mantle of centrism on liberal issues as a cost of doing business in liberal new york.

His sons being competitive shooters are what put him firmly into the pro second amendment camp, and now running as a republican he can cast off the liberal facade. As I have said before, he's neither republican or democrat, neither conservative nor liberal. This false dilemma of red-vs-blue in our election cycles is divisive and increasingly damaging to our morale as a nation, especially when the establishments of both parties are corrupt and self-serving. We should abolish political parties completely and elect our leaders based on issues and qualifications - but that's unicorn farts at this point I suppose. I guess charisma and oratorical/psychological skill matters quite a bit too, as I think we are all witnessing.

In any case, I predict the GOP is going to cave and allow Trump the nomination, and this "100 day plan" is not going to get any traction.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:24:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not relevant?

So you want ME to educate YOU on the candidate that YOU are supporting?

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:38:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you happen to listen to this record?  It has a catchy tune and a beat you can really dance to.  It is one of my favorites.  I never get tired of listening to it.

It is from a new group that came on the scene about 8 months ago.  Ted and the Cruzaiders

Bawaaaaaaa!

If Marco Rubio gets out of the race his voters will go to Ted Cruz.......
If Jeb! Bush gets out of the race....
If Lindsey Graham gets out of the race...
If Mike Huckabee gets out of the race....
If Rick Santorum gets out of the race.....
If Rand Paul gets out of the race....
If  Carly Fiorina gets out of the race....
If Ben Carson gets out of the race...
If Bobby Jindal gets out of the race...
If Rick Perry gets out of the race...
If Scott Walker gets out of the race...
If George Pataki gets out of the race....
If Chris Christie gets out of the race...

If only John Kasich would get out of the race Ted Cruz could then, definitely beat Donald Trump.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:42:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Did you happen to listen to this record?  It has a catchy tune and a beat you can really dance to.  It is one of my favorites.  I never get tired of listening to it.

It is from a new group that came on the scene about 8 months ago.  Ted and the Cruzaiders

Bawaaaaaaa!

If only John Kasich would get out of the race Ted Cruz could then, definitely beat Donald Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bawaaaaaaa!

First of all, you never heard me say any of what you just posted.

Second, what does that have to do with when Trump made his conversion to being "pro 2A"?

....or is this the same deflection you guys use when the facts arent convenient for you?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:51:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm not one of the burn it all down fuckers. Problem is... I'm not sure I have a say in the matter anymore. I'd rather try and make the best of a bad situation. I had no desire to see it done this way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BURN IT ALL DOWN

On either side.

Fire is our friend.

A controlled burn is often used to clear out dead wood and choking brush before it becomes thick enough to present a serious fire threat to the old-growth forest it is clogging up.  It's a trade of a minor, managed catastrophe for a later, devastating crown fire.  This "controlled burn" through the GOPe is badly needed; the fuel load of worthless, strangling undergrowth has reached the point where we either need to burn it off or suffer the firestorm to come.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:54:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fire is our friend.

A controlled burn is often used to clear out dead wood and choking brush before it becomes thick enough to present a serious fire threat to the old-growth forest it is clogging up.  It's a trade of a minor, managed catastrophe for a later, devastating crown fire.  This "controlled burn" through the GOPe is badly needed; the fuel load of worthless, strangling undergrowth has reached the point where we either need to burn it off or suffer the firestorm to come.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BURN IT ALL DOWN

On either side.

Fire is our friend.

But if the catalyst for this "controlled burn" of yours is a man who is not conservative and a man who has a lot of liberal leanings, what GOP do you think is going to emerge on the other end?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:10:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

But if the catalyst for this "controlled burn" of yours is a man who is not conservative and a man who has a lot of liberal leanings, what GOP do you think is going to emerge on the other end?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fire is our friend.

I do not subscribe to the Trojan Trump theories.  I see him as a man who's played both sides of the political fence, seen first-hand the damage liberal doctrine has done to the country, and learned from the experience.  His power is derived from the masses holding him up; should he start skipping around and getting all wishy-washy on policy, he'll find that support stripped from him in short order... and he knows it.

The question isn't how Trump (or Cruz, or Hillary...) will change the face government, it's how the people will shape it.  As it should be.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I do not subscribe to the Trojan Trump theories.  I see him as a man who's played both sides of the political fence, seen first-hand the damage liberal doctrine has done to the country, and learned from the experience.  His power is derived from the masses holding him up; should he start skipping around and getting all wishy-washy on policy, he'll find that support stripped from him in short order... and he knows it.

The question isn't how Trump (or Cruz, or Hillary...) will change the face government, it's how the people will shape it.  As it should be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fire is our friend.

Its not a "Trojan Trump" theory to say that the man is not a conservative.  Nor is it a theory to say that he has liberal leanings

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:29:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Nailed it.  Trump is literally a liberal progressive that sold idiots,a much larger percentage than I thought, unicorn farts and pixie dust.  Claiming conservative values, sort of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

And why is that?

It's a magical time.

¡Yeb!

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:36:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Anti Trump fanatics might as well hold up a sign that says Refugees Welcome.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:41:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If only they had fought the Democrats for the past 20+ years with such zeal.
View Quote

It's truly pathetic isn't it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:41:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Anti Trump fanatics might as well hold up a sign that says Refugees Welcome.

View Quote

FIFY

During his Tuesday night appearance on the “O Reilly Factor,” when asked if America should allow refugees fleeing North Africa and the Middle East into America, Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump answered, “You have to.”

“I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, with what’s happening, you have to,” Trump told “Factor” host Bill O’Reilly. “This was started by President Obama when he didn’t go in and do the job he should have when he drew the line in the sand, which turned out to be a very artificial line. But you know, it’s a living in hell in Syria. There’s no question about it. They’re living in hell, and something has to be done.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/09/you-have-to-trump-would-allow-syrian-refugees-into-america/
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:42:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You know what?

Those guys are scared shitless.

They are scared that the FIRST thing Trump will do to make America great again is to send every single one of those cocksuckers right to fuckin' jail where they belong!

Along with a lot of members of the DNC.

Both sides are terrified of him and probably with good reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You know what?

They are scared that the FIRST thing Trump will do to make America great again is to send every single one of those cocksuckers right to fuckin' jail where they belong!

Haha! Yes, off to jail with the scum.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:42:41 AM EDT
[#35]
These are enemies of America.
These modern "conservatives" are nothing of the sort and are weak on national security which has been a cornerstone of conservatism since its beginning.
National security starts with providing for a common defense of the American people.
If we have no border we have no defense, thus are not protecting the American people from outside invasion. The neo-conservatives are soft on borders, which should be the core of national security, the same as the doors on your house is the first step in your own security.
Bad trade deals are counter to national defense. What has been sold as "free trade" was nothing of the sort, it was crony capitalism trade deals.
In order for nation to be strong it must have a strong independent industrial base. Bombing during WWII was to destroy German industry. We chose to pack ours up and move it out...same end result. The neo-conservatives spear headed the De-industrializing of the US, making us weaker as a nation.
For strong national security we must have a strong middle class tax base working in good jobs, paying taxes to fund a strong military. The neo-conservatives replaced that tax base with tax deficit making national security weaker.
On two core issues on national security, borders and trade, not to mention a host of others these "true conservatives" failed and made the US a much weaker nation by their policies. Along comes this "common sense conservative" making sense to the "uneducated" (those with common sense) and the the first thing these people who sold themselves as "Pro-Americans" do is thwart the will of the voter in order to maintain their power like a Saddam Hussein sham election.
They keep it up and this will end the same way for them as it did for him .

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Its not a "Trojan Trump" theory to say that the man is not a conservative.  Nor is it a theory to say that he has liberal leanings

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fire is our friend.

But it is to assume he still harbors those beliefs and intends to unleash them on the unsuspecting public after assuming the office.

I don't profess to agree with everything Trump says or does.  I don't agree with what he's proposed so far for health care, for example.  But I don't champion him as the cure for all our ills - just a foot in the door.  Nevertheless, it's a very important foot in the door... without the kind of voter engagement his campaign is eliciting, the hope for any meaningful change in .gov S.O.P. is pretty slim.  The details can be addressed when and if the need arises.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:51:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Fire is our friend.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BURN IT ALL DOWN

On either side.

Fire is our friend.

Trump is not a "controlled burn". Trump is what happens when that controlled burn causes a forest fire. At this point I'm just hoping that the fire catches my enemies too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:55:37 AM EDT
[#38]

No way this is true......why telegraph your intentions? Surely these folks realize doing that is pretty God-damned stupid?
A couple days of bright sunlight on this plan will kill it stone dead. Did they think that Trump and his supporters would
NOT react to it?

It doesn't make any sense.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:55:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

But it is to assume he still harbors those beliefs and intends to unleash them on the unsuspecting public after assuming the office.

I don't profess to agree with everything Trump says or does.  I don't agree with what he's proposed so far for health care, for example.  But I don't champion him as the cure for all our ills - just a foot in the door.  Nevertheless, it's a very important foot in the door... without the kind of voter engagement his campaign is eliciting, the hope for any meaningful change in .gov S.O.P. is pretty slim.  The details can be addressed when and if the need arises.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fire is our friend.

So you are saying that it is unreasonable to doubt that a man like Trump suddenly woke up one morning around 2012-2013 and suddenly had this grand epiphany and became a steadfast conservative.  That a lifetime of holding liberal positions on political issues was thrown out the window.  EVERY ISSUE and ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Whatever he had for breakfast that morning, we should serve it at the breakfast buffet in Congress.  We'll be on our road to recovery in no time

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:10:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There's your problem right there.

Just because some progressive shitstain screams loud noises into your ear doesn't mean they're true.  

Just look at the policy pages your fellow travelers like to tout.  

He is campaigning on the status quo, with maybe some universal background checks thrown in.  Exactly what the democrats are currently demanding and exactly what the progressive republicans are willing to sacrifice.

If you're that willing to make deals with the democrats, why don't you just vote for the fucking democrats?

View Quote

Are you still talking about the Trumpsters in that sentence or did you switch to the do nothing GOPe?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Anti Trump fanatics might as well hold up a sign that says Refugees and illegal alien criminals Welcome .

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:30:31 AM EDT
[#42]
If they pull a #4 on that list it would mean any candidate running as a republican would be radioactive.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what?

Instruct the FBI to do their job and start cases on all the corruption.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:37:37 AM EDT
[#44]
How many threads do we need on this?

I swear, Trump Derangement Syndrome effects more Trump supporters than opponents.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How many threads do we need on this?

I swear, Trump Derangement Syndrome effects more Trump supporters than opponents.
View Quote

I'm thinking, right now, that Trump's border closure plan is looking pretty good.  I'm also thinking that going down to the border and welcoming the unwashed masses with soccer balls and teddy bears isn't really good "optics".
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#46]
The truth is out!  Cruz wants to win the nomination.  His dastardly plot has been uncovered by the oh-so-sharp minds of the Trump boot lickers.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its not relevant?

I'm pretty sure that would be a "No."

Trumpets go by 'feelz.'  

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#48]
I guess Trump wanting to halt Muslim immigration into the US till we figure out WTF is going on with them is not so crazy a notion as first thought.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The truth is out!  Cruz wants to win the nomination.  His dastardly plot has been uncovered by the oh-so-sharp minds of the Trump boot lickers.
View Quote

Which is fine...............I just hope Cruz realizes his new found supporters from the GOPe have NO INTENTION of backing him in the contested convention they are scheming to achieve.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

Couldn't come soon enough
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top