Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 31
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I think people forget that in order for an "R" to be elected, Cruz people need Trump people and Trump
People need Cruz people.

DU is laughing over this stuff....
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What do you think I'm trying to do?

Trump has to be defeated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well the good news for the Trumpies is that this story is probably out of the headlines now.  The bad news....

No shit, but the other thing, along with this thing, along with the Heidi Cruz thing, just adds to the War on Women narrative.

Many people (both sides) have long since lost sight of the fact we are on the same team and what matters is to defeat the Democrat.  Idiocracy . . .

You're right.  Now that Cruz has been defeated, Trump just needs to be defeated.

That leaves. Yeb!
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hillary Clinton has to be defeated, as she is a known entity.  Trump can't be worse.  I'm hoping for Cruz, but that isn't looking good.  None of it is.  The candidates themselves need to lead on this and STOP handing ammunition to the Dems for use later.  They are acting like grade schoolers on a playground.  "But he did it first!"  Idiots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well the good news for the Trumpies is that this story is probably out of the headlines now.  The bad news....

No shit, but the other thing, along with this thing, along with the Heidi Cruz thing, just adds to the War on Women narrative.

Many people (both sides) have long since lost sight of the fact we are on the same team and what matters is to defeat the Democrat.  Idiocracy . . .

Hillary Clinton has to be defeated, as she is a known entity.  Trump can't be worse.  I'm hoping for Cruz, but that isn't looking good.  None of it is.  The candidates themselves need to lead on this and STOP handing ammunition to the Dems for use later.  They are acting like grade schoolers on a playground.  "But he did it first!"  Idiots.

Exactly.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're right.  Now that Cruz has been defeated, Trump just needs to be defeated.

That leaves. Yeb!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That leaves. Yeb!

Reuters Polling:

Any guesses on who the green line is?

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

People don't understand how the law views physical contact. ANY unwanted touching, no matter how minimal, could be a battery. Doesn't mean it should be charged in every case, but under the law what's shown in that video is a battery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there ANYONE who watched that video and HONESTLY believes that is a misdemeanor physical attack?

I mean come on now.

People don't understand how the law views physical contact. ANY unwanted touching, no matter how minimal, could be a battery. Doesn't mean it should be charged in every case, but under the law what's shown in that video is a battery.

Seriously, are you a lawyer or have any experience in the criminal courts? Serious question.

Because I do understand "how the law views" physical contact.

Serious question.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:13:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:48:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LINK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
NEW YORK – The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president.

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

The article states that Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon “are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/lewandowski-prosecutor-outed-as-hillary-supporter/#hzvIT0JJybiFjqr0.99

LINK

TL;DR....
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I too was a Cruz supporter. I believed in him 150%

Lately he has turned into what I would call a wussy and is embarrassing more then anything. I want a fighter, someone that will possibly turn this country upside down. It's time for a change, water the tree or whatever, we need a course correction one way or the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Cruz spokesperson was just on Fox News talking about this video and the assault charges. She lambasted the Trump people for the assault on this poor reporter and stated over and over that this assault is the result of the "culture of violence within the Trump campaign".  Then they showed a video of Ted Cruz saying the same thing: "culture of violence within the Trump campaign". God.... Cruz must be desperate to jump on the Trump bashing bandwagon over this bull shit story.

This is why I will now never vote for Cruz.  His useful idiocy in a cynical pursuit of his own aims is disgusting, a fellow traveler to the worst America has to offer.  He is about as principled as a K Street crook at this point. The True Conservative® Jesus....lol.

Dude, you were never a Cruz supporter. Stop lying to yourself...

<Over the line - Z>

I too was a Cruz supporter. I believed in him 150%

Lately he has turned into what I would call a wussy and is embarrassing more then anything. I want a fighter, someone that will possibly turn this country upside down. It's time for a change, water the tree or whatever, we need a course correction one way or the other.

LOL!   You think ANYONE will work with Trump?  He's nothing but hot air...
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Excellent.

Saved...
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:56:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is there ANYONE who watched that video and HONESTLY believes that is a misdemeanor physical attack?

I mean come on now.
View Quote

Felony???

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:35:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:35:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You do? 784.03 (1) Florida penal law.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean come on now.

Seriously, are you a lawyer or have any experience in the criminal courts? Serious question.

Serious question.

Excellent.  So the next time President 0 is in FL and is done answering questions from reporters I can walk briskly through the entourage exiting the venue, penetrate the Secret Service "bubble" designed to protect him and sidle up next to him and ask why he's fucked the country for 8 years?  And if anyone, from a SS agent to a lowly campaign intern that realizes something is "off" and "restrains," "pulls," "grabs," or otherwise impedes my "right" to do so, can be charged with a crime?  

Are you really running with THAT?

The question/answer portion of the event was over.  Fuck her and her assumed "special-snowflake" assumption.  It turned out to be wrong on her part.  SUPRISE!

If the candidate wants to approach someone to talk, shake hands or sign an autograph that's THEIR prerogative, YOU don't get to insert yourself inside that protective circle or you might just get jacked around.  Boo, fucking hoo.

If you were a prosecutor, would you prosecute this case, like a domestic or an incident at the mall?  

Riddle me that, councilor.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:43:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:51:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There were secret service agents around trump, they did not go near the reporter.  If she was a threat, which of course she was not, they would have stopped her. She was no threat and did nothing to justify some random guy attacking her. He wasn't stopping her from throwing her pen Bomb at trump, he didn't like something she said so he yanked her aside, then lied about it, claiming he never touched her or knew her. He's not a security guard, there were security experts there. He's just a punk who got caught roughing up a girl and he and trump got caught lying about it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question.

Excellent.  So the next time President 0 is in FL and is done answering questions from reporters I can walk briskly through the entourage exiting the venue, penetrate the Secret Service "bubble" designed to protect him and sidle up next to him and ask why he's fucked the country for 8 years?  And if anyone, from a SS agent to a lowly campaign intern that realizes something is "off" and "restrains," "pulls," "grabs," or otherwise impedes my "right" to do so, can be charged with a crime?  

The question/answer portion of the event was over.  Fuck her and her assumed "special-snowflake" assumption.  It turned out to be wrong on her part.  SUPRISE!

If the candidate wants to approach someone to talk, shake hands or sign an autograph that's THEIR prerogative, YOU don't get to insert yourself inside that protective circle or you might just get jacked around.  Boo, fucking hoo.

If you were a prosecutor, would you prosecute this case, like a domestic or an incident at the mall?  

There were secret service agents around trump, they did not go near the reporter.  If she was a threat, which of course she was not, they would have stopped her. She was no threat and did nothing to justify some random guy attacking her. He wasn't stopping her from throwing her pen Bomb at trump, he didn't like something she said so he yanked her aside, then lied about it, claiming he never touched her or knew her. He's not a security guard, there were security experts there. He's just a punk who got caught roughing up a girl and he and trump got caught lying about it.  

You spewed out a commendable load of, "ahem," monologue but you didn't solve the riddle, councilor.  Care to try again?  
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:03:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/donald-trump-campaign-manager-assault-221353#ixzz44O04Kn7s

Despite Donald Trump’s insistence that it’s a flimsy case, the battery charge against his campaign manager is straightforward for Florida prosecutors, according to independent attorneys and a reading of state statute.

The strength of the allegations against Corey Lewandowski revolve around multiple factors that most simple battery cases don’t have: video, audio and eye-witness evidence that indicates he grabbed reporter Michelle Fields by the arm and yanked her out of Trump’s way without her permission.

The wording of Florida statute, 784.03 (1) (a) (1), cited by the Jupiter police officer who charged Lewandowski on Tuesday, is also broad and clear when it comes to the charge: “The offense of battery occurs when a person… Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other.”

For veteran defense attorney Elizabeth L. Parker, the letter of the law and the wealth of evidence against Lewandowski make this a tough case for him to defend if prosecutors decide to pursue it.

“You have the most corroborating evidence I’ve seen in a battery case in a long time,” said Parker, who supervised battery cases from 2003-2011 as a prosecutor in Palm Beach County, where the incident occurred.

“It’s not often you get a crime caught on tape. Most battery cases are he-said, she-said. And the police come and the police make a determination. And prosecutors look to see if there’s any corroborating evidence. Are there any injuries? Any independent witnesses? – things like that,” Parker said. “And here we have all of that…. Again, it’s very rare, and it’s a very prosecutable case.”

Please note Parker's use of the word "crime."

Again, if Lewandowski and Trump had not conspired to trash this woman, it would've gone away.  Their responses are telling, and reveal dysfunctional, narcissistic tendencies that I believe are profoundly dangerous.

By holding that opinion, does that mean I am a hack hater?  Or do their responses cause at least a few supporters to wonder?

You guys keep making the point here.  Not sure if it's more suitable to point out that this is Trump's approach to argument, or Saul Alinski's.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:07:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've got more questions than answers about the whole thing.  

I don't have much doubt that there was some contact after seeing the latest video.  But that contact I'm seeing doesn't reconcile with the bruising she claims resulting from the incident.  I've spent countless hours fighting a martial arts style that has lots of gripping of an opponent's wrist.  I've never seen bruising like that even after a pretty violent throw.  Men, women, teens, I've never seen that kind of bruising except for one fellow who was on blood thinners and had no business on the mat.  Her claimed injuries just don't make sense in the context of of the video.  I'm curious as to when the police were first able to document actually seeing the bruises.  Time matters on an injury like that.  And if the timeline is messed up it makes it difficult to present it as crucial evidence.  Not that it matters all that much if all she's claiming now is simple contact as represented on the video.

I'm also wondering about how many cases they've brought in Jupiter under similar circumstances.  Is there a strict zero-tolerance no touching in Jupiter policy or is it more of a nuanced decision to prosecute?  

Personally, I mark this all up to folks trying to play hard ball politics.  I think Team Trump has sort of dropped the ball on the beginning of the situation.  I also think that if it were any other campaign the victim would not have ever been taken seriously.  It's a tempest in a journalistic teapot.  
View Quote

THE WHOLE THING WAS NOT A BIG DEAL UNTIL THE GUY LIED, THEN CONSPIRED WITH TRUMP AND BREITBART TO TRASH THE GIRL.

You are correct, the contact itself is no big deal.  The big deal was Trump's people lied, and made a concerted effort to slander the reporter.

It would've gone away, just like Watergate and even Lewinsky, if no one had lied.  She would not have pressed charges or pursued this if Trump and his manager had been gentlemen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:11:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No, they rushed to say there was no incident...as in a person being thrown down.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw the video..........the reporter is a sissy douche bag.

And who is that whiney ex Briebart millennial supporting her!!??

What a couple of whiney, sissy douche bags.

Lets not forget why this is a big deal now.  The Trump cheerleaders on social media (and this site) rushed to call her a liar and say it never happened and proceeded to smear her.
No, they rushed to say there was no incident...as in a person being thrown down.  

Breitbart was dumping on the reporter, trashing her.  The other guy, Shapiro, resigned, saying he couldn't take all the Trump cheerleading at a supposedly journalistic organization

And Yes, this is a big deal because Team Trump went into action, in cahoots with Breitbart, to destroy the reporter.  It is not a big deal because of how hard he grabbed her arm.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:13:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:16:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cruzbots know Creepy Ted is circling the drain and are clawing at any possible way to drag the Donald down with him.

Make sure you guys tweet "M'lady" to Amanda Carpenter's twitter before oiling your neckbeards tonight.
View Quote

See, this is why Hillary still has a chance.

Cruz has nothing to do with any of this.  There is some sort of weird paranoia surrounding Trump and his supporters

I will vote for Trump if he is nominated.  I prefer Cruz.  This entire conversation is stupid, but it is happening because Trump's manager mishandled this situation.

He chose to attack and discredit the reporter instead of simply addressing the problem.  Now we've lost 3 days chasing our tail.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:24:41 AM EDT
[#23]
She pressed for charges in order to protect herself from the Trump destruction machine.

Trump shouldn't have activated the Destroy switch for something that could have been dismissed.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:48:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Breitbart was dumping on the reporter, trashing her.  The other guy, Shapiro, resigned, saying he couldn't take all the Trump cheerleading at a supposedly journalistic organization

And Yes, this is a big deal because Team Trump went into action, in cahoots with Breitbart, to destroy the reporter.  It is not a big deal because of how hard he grabbed her arm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw the video..........the reporter is a sissy douche bag.

And who is that whiney ex Briebart millennial supporting her!!??

What a couple of whiney, sissy douche bags.

Lets not forget why this is a big deal now.  The Trump cheerleaders on social media (and this site) rushed to call her a liar and say it never happened and proceeded to smear her.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She pressed for charges in order to protect herself from the Trump destruction machine.

Trump shouldn't have activated the Destroy switch for something that could have been dismissed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:43:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I've been wondering what your experience is, since you seem to think you know a lot. 22 years, all but the last 4 doing some amount of criminal law. 7 years prosecuting. You? I'm guessing cop.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I mean come on now.

Serious question.

I've been wondering what your experience is, since you seem to think you know a lot. 22 years, all but the last 4 doing some amount of criminal law. 7 years prosecuting. You? I'm guessing cop.  

Game, set, and match.  There are some nice parting gifts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you direct me to "the press conference was over" portion of the statute?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#28]
The only people who think this guy should be prosecuted are the Trump haters.

There is no fucking way what this guy did amounts to misdemeanor physical assault.

She got too close to Trump, he moved her away and that is it.

If I am on the jury, I acquit in about one half second and award the guy attorney fees.

And suggest the woman stop invading people's space and IMMEDIATELY attend the "Toughen up Buttercup" class offered in her area.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:58:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If the guy had apologized, or gave some bs excuse about her getting too close to trump this would be a non starter, lying when there are tons of cameras around and calling the victim names is like setting yourself on fire
View Quote

Remember when Fournier said the bar for charges against Hillart was higher because of political implications?

Now it's lower because of Same?

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:35:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Here's an interesting tidbit.  Sounds like someone isn't in such a big hurry over this.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=12917
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#31]
can anyone confirm these accusations? I keep seeing this floating around FB

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean come on now.

Serious question.

Yes.

If you've had that much experience then know that there is NO WAY this charge will ever see the inside of a court room....and if it does will never come anywhere close to being a conviction.

BTW, this occurred in the 15th JC of Florida....a place where the previous SAO said there is no "Batt-LEO" because "being hit is part of your job".

EDIT: I'm baffled how someone with so much "experience" could hold the position you do (ie, that this is a prosecutable battery).

Then again, I'm reminded of something that was once told to me a long time ago....."There are 20 year veterans.....and there are people with 1 year of experience, 20 times in a row"

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/Xd6nJPtl.png  
View Quote

She's got a history, but that looks pretty damn dubious to me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fields claims she was assaulted by NYPD
http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/17/daily-caller-reporter-videographer-assaulted-by-nypd-during-occupy-protests/

Fields claims she was sexually assaulted by Allen West
http://gotnews.com/breaking-exclusive-allen-west-has-sexually-harassed-at-least-two-women/
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:11:55 AM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fields claims she was assaulted by NYPD
http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/17/daily-caller-reporter-videographer-assaulted-by-nypd-during-occupy-protests/

Fields claims she was sexually assaulted by Allen West
http://gotnews.com/breaking-exclusive-allen-west-has-sexually-harassed-at-least-two-women/

Beaten by cops with batons and no injuries-------------------BULLSHIT  BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree; there is one frame showing two SS agents (presumably) flanking the reporter, both reaching their hands out to grab her arms around the exact time the campaign manager appears to be passing through.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump cannot beat Hillary so if Trump is the nominee you need to practice 'President Hillay Clinton.'
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:19:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Reuters Polling:

http://media.hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/re.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Reuters Polling:

Hillary?

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

THE WHOLE THING WAS NOT A BIG DEAL UNTIL THE GUY LIED, THEN CONSPIRED WITH TRUMP AND BREITBART TO TRASH THE GIRL.

You are correct, the contact itself is no big deal.  The big deal was Trump's people lied, and made a concerted effort to slander the reporter.

It would've gone away, just like Watergate and even Lewinsky, if no one had lied.  She would not have pressed charges or pursued this if Trump and his manager had been gentlemen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got more questions than answers about the whole thing.  

I don't have much doubt that there was some contact after seeing the latest video.  But that contact I'm seeing doesn't reconcile with the bruising she claims resulting from the incident.  I've spent countless hours fighting a martial arts style that has lots of gripping of an opponent's wrist.  I've never seen bruising like that even after a pretty violent throw.  Men, women, teens, I've never seen that kind of bruising except for one fellow who was on blood thinners and had no business on the mat.  Her claimed injuries just don't make sense in the context of of the video.  I'm curious as to when the police were first able to document actually seeing the bruises.  Time matters on an injury like that.  And if the timeline is messed up it makes it difficult to present it as crucial evidence.  Not that it matters all that much if all she's claiming now is simple contact as represented on the video.

I'm also wondering about how many cases they've brought in Jupiter under similar circumstances.  Is there a strict zero-tolerance no touching in Jupiter policy or is it more of a nuanced decision to prosecute?  

Personally, I mark this all up to folks trying to play hard ball politics.  I think Team Trump has sort of dropped the ball on the beginning of the situation.  I also think that if it were any other campaign the victim would not have ever been taken seriously.  It's a tempest in a journalistic teapot.  

*ding* *ding* *ding* We have a winner. This whole thing is a self-inflicted wound from Team Trump. The problem is this is not the first time nor likely the last time this sort of thing will happen and Team Hillary is just licking their chops.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LOL. Ok, officer.
View Quote

LOL, ok, counselor.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hillary?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reuters Polling:

Hillary?

If it was Hillary there wouldn't be an intersection. Trump has never been projected to defeat her.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LOL. Ok, officer.
View Quote

Not an attorney or LEO here but you honestly believe, after watching that video, that there is a chance this guy gets prosecuted and convicted of misdemeanor physical assault for that?

If so..........I would sincerely suggest you DO NOT put me on the jury.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Hillary?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reuters Polling:

Hillary?

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I disagree; there is one frame showing two SS agents (presumably) flanking the reporter, both reaching their hands out to grab her arms around the exact time the campaign manager appears to be passing through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not quite, but ok.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Notice not a wince of pain in her facial expression

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/
Field's account of what happened posted on Breitbart

On Tuesday night, I went to cover Donald Trump’s press conference at the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida. I was looking to cover the event like I have covered many live political events for Breitbart News, including an uneventful Trump press conference in Palm Beach the week before.

Addressing the gathered reporters and the nation at large, Trump was in an especially jovial mood Tuesday night. The networks just declared he had won the Mississippi Republican primary and, during his speech, that he won Michigan Republican primary as well.

I wasn’t called upon to ask a question during the televised press conference, but afterwards Trump wandered around, stopping at every reporter to take their questions. When he approached me, I asked him about his view on an aspect of affirmative action.

Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.

The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground. I quickly turned around and saw Lewandowski and Trump exiting the building together. No apology. No explanation for why he did this.  

Even if Trump was done taking questions, Lewandowski would be out of line. Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance. But what made this especially jarring is that there was no hint Trump was done taking questions. No one was pushing him to get away. He seemed to have been happily answering queries from my fellow reporters just a moment before.  

Many people have been asking me on Twitter and in emails what exactly happened Tuesday night. I hope this article answers those questions and I can get back to reporting the news, not being a part of it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Might I suggest you pretend you are a Hall of Fame Buttercup.................then watch the video again from that perspective?

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

She definately has a WTF look tho, and I this video ironically proves that he jerked her.  He grabbed her forcefully enough that he stopped her forward momentum (as she was walking with the Donald) and pulled her backwards.  That's not the standard clearing a path, that is enough force to completely reverse the forward momentum of a 100ish pound body propelling itself forward to rearward motion.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Here's a view of the incident from a sTrumpet's POV

Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top