Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Or would you sit behind the wheel like a hyper-alert guard dog just waiting to stomp the breaks, hit the button, whatever option is left to you?

I'm not down with that shit, I don't care how they package it.
View Quote

I really hope you don't fly in commercial passenger aircraft.... because you're about to be in for a real big surprise.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ever ride in a taxi or commuter bus, tour bus, ??

Those guys aren't exactly Rhoads scholars either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or would you sit behind the wheel like a hyper-alert guard dog just waiting to stomp the breaks, hit the button, whatever option is left to you?

Ever ride in a taxi or commuter bus, tour bus, ??

Those guys aren't exactly Rhoads scholars either.

*Rhodes scholars.

When denigrating the intelligence of others, try to check your spelling
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I definitely won't be an early adopter, but once it is widespread and proven for years, then certainly. I'd love to be able to take a nap or have a beer while the car drives me home from work.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You don't think people will hack those vehicles and play them like Koreans on Starcraft? Who can rack up the best crashes / kills?

Got a family of six in their Google mini-van!  Beat that bitch!

Because that is what will happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can barely stand riding in a car with someone else driving.  Sitting there while the car drives itself is gonna take some conditioning.

Exactly.  I can barely tolerate someone else driving. Much less a fucking wifi connected computer that some fucker in wherever can hack and drive me into a lake.

I'd trust a computer to operate properly on the road way more than most people.
Computers don't get high, drunk, distracted, tired, or angry.

You don't think people will hack those vehicles and play them like Koreans on Starcraft? Who can rack up the best crashes / kills?

Got a family of six in their Google mini-van!  Beat that bitch!

Because that is what will happen.

They do not need to be connected to the Internet. Also, realistically how often is that going to happen to the average person?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I would rather drive.

I would rather a computer drive than quite a few humans I know...

Volvo have had auto-brake on production vehicles since 2007 and Toyota have been running driver-less cars on their campus for a very long time.

The volvo self-drive system requires you to take over when it can't see road markings.

The bigger problem for driver-less cars with no controls is what they do when there's just enough snow to obscure the road markings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would rather drive.

I would rather a computer drive than quite a few humans I know...

Quoted:
The technology seems very new, and not tested much in the "real world".  I can't imagine that the system would be able to react quick enough in every situation that might pop up.  Not sure I would trust it.

Volvo have had auto-brake on production vehicles since 2007 and Toyota have been running driver-less cars on their campus for a very long time.

Quoted:
I wonder how well it is going to work on rural gravel/dirt roads that are often one lane wide and if you meet a tractor or another vehicle someone has to back up to the nearest wide spot or driveway. If it is raining it will need to know to put it in 4wd so it can make some of the hills. Sometimes part of the roads get washed out and have deep ruts that would cause most cars to get stuck or high centered if they were driven into.

The volvo self-drive system requires you to take over when it can't see road markings.

The bigger problem for driver-less cars with no controls is what they do when there's just enough snow to obscure the road markings.

How about installing RFID chips in the reflector bumps and then require reflector bumps on all road markings?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:19:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I have no trouble believing that computers will drive cars more safely than the general public.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:19:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Id love a 30 minute nap driving into work
View Quote

ETA:

Wouldn't seem right to not follow up with this:

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

As is the blind trust of same. If you cannot understand that this sort of technology may not be in your best interest you might read Orwell's 1984. And before you get all "conspiracy theory"....When a sitting US Senator goes on TV and says "Due process is killing us right now" you might want to rethink things. That mere statement should be grounds for a charge of treason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fear of technological advancement on this site is comical.

As is the blind trust of same. If you cannot understand that this sort of technology may not be in your best interest you might read Orwell's 1984. And before you get all "conspiracy theory"....When a sitting US Senator goes on TV and says "Due process is killing us right now" you might want to rethink things. That mere statement should be grounds for a charge of treason.

How do you equate a challenge on due process to self driving cars?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I for one, welcome our new robot overlords am glad I'll be dead soon.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That can't be the first post of his you've read.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Sure just not driver-less car 1.0 or any automatic updates :)
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not, I'm bad with looking at names, I identify everyone by their avatar.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#13]
In before the poll.

Hell no!
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Driverless cars / transit systems can't come soon enough. I'm pretty disappointing that in the year 2016 we're still manually driving our selves around.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Driverless cars / transit systems can't come soon enough. I'm pretty disappointing that in the year 2016 we're still manually driving our selves around.
View Quote

I agree. Back to the Future promised me hover boards and flying cars by now.

I feel cheated.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you believe that you must be totally unfamiliar with how machines, computers, and murphys law works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, never.

How can they program a car to make a split second decision to react to a situation that is unwinnable? Total hypothetical, crash is imminent, car doesn't veer and likelihood of great injury or death to passengers 95%, if car veers, 75% chance bystander injury or death with car occupants injury rate falling to 25% w/ no deaths.

Artificial intelligence and proper fuzzy logic are years if not decades away from being that good. Even then still, some pencil pusher/bean counter will be setting the threshold of who gets fucked, no thanks.

I'll rely on my brain and much better than average reaction/reflexes.

None of that will be a problem when every car on the road is driven by computers.

If you believe that you must be totally unfamiliar with how machines, computers, and murphys law works.

I remember driving home after a vacation in Maine.  I was completely exhausted after a sixteen  hour drive.  
I drove through a blind curve and there was a Land Rover sitting in front of me waiting to make a left turn.  I locked up the brakes but felt like I was going to kill the guy in my lane.  After a Jeep passed in the oncoming lane I moved into the oncoming lane to avoid the guy in front of me.  Missed both of the cars by inches.   A computer wouldn't do that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Tell me about the correlation to actively driving and weight loss or general obesity, please?

How does the act of actively driving, as opposed to being driven, keep those extra pounds off?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I feel cheated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel cheated.

Fuck the flying cars, I want a hover board.

If I had one of those suckers I would probably have to quit my job to become a full time hoverboard rat.

Imagine being able to pull flip tricks while cruising through a pasture or out in the lawn.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#20]
I ride a motorcycle to work every day. The thought of driverless transportation on anything but a cross-country trip along the interstate is unpalatable.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I remember driving home after a vacation in Maine.  I was completely exhausted after a sixteen  hour drive.  
I drove through a blind curve and there was a Land Rover sitting in front of me waiting to make a left turn.  I locked up the brakes but felt like I was going to kill the guy in my lane.  After a Jeep passed in the oncoming lane I moved into the oncoming lane to avoid the guy in front of me.  Missed both of the cars by inches.   A computer wouldn't do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, never.

How can they program a car to make a split second decision to react to a situation that is unwinnable? Total hypothetical, crash is imminent, car doesn't veer and likelihood of great injury or death to passengers 95%, if car veers, 75% chance bystander injury or death with car occupants injury rate falling to 25% w/ no deaths.

Artificial intelligence and proper fuzzy logic are years if not decades away from being that good. Even then still, some pencil pusher/bean counter will be setting the threshold of who gets fucked, no thanks.

None of that will be a problem when every car on the road is driven by computers.

You're right. A computer wouldn't have had to stand on a brake after a blind curve. It would have *properly* slowed to a manageable speed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

How much less will my insurance cost if I let it drive?
View Quote

The insurance lobby will ensure you pay pretty much the same as now. You think that industry is going to lay down and die over some new tech when there's millions of car owners to wring like a dirty dish rag?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, never.

I think you don't understand how computers work. They respond to input, in that case it would be environmental input. It could pull off the same maneuver (provided it had the correct sensors and programing) and do it faster and with maximum efficiency.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I ride a motorcycle to work every day. The thought of driverless transportation on anything but a cross-country trip along the interstate is unpalatable.
View Quote

It's vastly superior to the thought of weeks of hospital ICU recovery because the guy who has 6 DUIs just *had* to get to the next bar to chase that skinny chick missing her front tooth.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Tell me about the correlation to actively driving and weight loss or general obesity, please?

How does the act of actively driving, as opposed to being driven, keep those extra pounds off?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe if you'd raised your hands you could have caught it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The insurance lobby will ensure you pay pretty much the same as now. You think that industry is going to lay down and die over some new tech when there's millions of car owners to wring like a dirty dish rag?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unlikely. If payouts go down, cost will follow. That's how the market works.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There'd have to be an "it" to catch.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm game. I drive 60+ miles 1.5-2 hrs in and out of work every morning.  I'm in the service industry and I'd love to be able to drive to and from work without being liable for accidents, have some rest especially on the drive home, and get work done on the drive in safely.  As far as my family, well my wife is an Asian...  I think the self driving car would be safer lol.  That woman is a terrifying driver.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you don't think the government will seek to use this technology to control people? If you can't see how this sort of technology could be used to virtually enslave people you're a fool.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, never.

Bullshit. Pedestrians, animals, debris in the roads, inclement weather, broken or dirty sensors, failure of software or hacking, a computer just isn't exempt from those shitty moral and judgment calls because Google did some testing and it kind of works ok.

An empty cardboard box blows across the street, the car can either veer onto the berm where people are standing or run over the box (no time to brake). What does it do? A human being can figure out very quickly the box is not solid and it's an easy moral judgment call. You think a computer will get that right based on programming?

Even if it's 95% good, and 20% better than humans, the liability will fucking CRUSH the company that kills innocents over it (and it's going to happen). Class action mayhem, baby, when Adelphi or Microsoft or whoever's programming squashes a crowd of people or two, or 10. As it stands now, the driver is culpable for that, not Chevy. But, when Chevy is at all the wheels that caused death? They'll get stomped by the trial lawyers.

Watch and see.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Except the driving force behind it all is Elon Musk and Google. This a man that wasn't impressed with how our efforts to explore space were going and said "Fuck it...we'll just make our own rockets", along with Tesla vehicles and helping to make them mainstream, and fiber and their new wireless high speed.

They are like the anti-corporation, looking forward, and honestly I find it fascinating that they are willing to put so much time and money into these endeavors, because they will ultimately make life better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.  Google tells me to drive off of bridges and docks all of the time.  Heck it happens to people who are dumb enough to blindly follow the instructions too.

The endgame is to force us all into MegaShittys.

With the "protected Lands, Green Zones, and Sanctuarys set up as clubhouses for certain types to hang out at(there is a once Golf Course near me that was purchased by some group masquerading as a non-profit, and using it for whatever they want, this stuff is going on everywhere.) They are going to make rural America into nothing but big-agribiz farms, and natural lands that aren't for you.  All while making it too expensive/llegally unfeasible to own a car that you drive.

These plans are out there in UN documents.

so screw them, and their driverless cars.

Except the driving force behind it all is Elon Musk and Google. This a man that wasn't impressed with how our efforts to explore space were going and said "Fuck it...we'll just make our own rockets", along with Tesla vehicles and helping to make them mainstream, and fiber and their new wireless high speed.

They are like the anti-corporation, looking forward, and honestly I find it fascinating that they are willing to put so much time and money into these endeavors, because they will ultimately make life better.

Just so we are clear about the "Loving" company google, Co founder Sergey Brin was partially funded by a joint CIA-NSA program.

Then there is Michael Hastings...

again, NO.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So, you don't think the government will seek to use this technology to control people? If you can't see how this sort of technology could be used to virtually enslave people you're a fool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-huh. I'm the fool, got it. I'm not the one quoting Orwell in a discussion about driverless cars.

What, exactly, is your fear, here? I need to know the level of paranoia I'm dealing with to properly rebut your argument.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, he couldn't get the WALLE reference so....
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Fuck no.  Hackers and Glitches.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure it does. Tell me all about it, I live in Texas. We got Tort Reform in 2004. Payouts went through the fucking floor, literally, by their own Lobbying Arms admission they went down by 29%. That was followed by policy deregulation that did away with a standard form allowing companies to write all sorts of policies that essentially cover nothing....more "cost savings".....How much do you think auto insurance costs went down? Give me a number.....Here's a hint, they haven't, at all. None. In fact, they are up in cost and covering less.....
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bullshit. Pedestrians, animals, debris in the roads, inclement weather, broken or dirty sensors, failure of software or hacking, a computer just isn't exempt from those shitty moral and judgment calls because Google did some testing and it kind of works ok.

An empty cardboard box blows across the street, the car can either veer onto the berm where people are standing or run over the box (no time to brake). What does it do? A human being can figure out very quickly the box is not solid and it's an easy moral judgment call. You think a computer will get that right based on programming?

Even if it's 95% good, and 20% better than humans, the liability will fucking CRUSH the company that kills innocents over it (and it's going to happen). Class action mayhem, baby, when Adelphi or Microsoft or whoever's programming squashes a crowd of people or two, or 10. As it stands now, the driver is culpable for that, not Chevy. But, when Chevy is at all the wheels that caused death? They'll get stomped by the trial lawyers.

Watch and see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, never.

Watch and see.

How does it currently work with the Autopilot in planes?

My guess (and it's important to remember we're all just guessing, here) is that there's going to be the same legal questions for this kind of liability that we currently enjoy.

Was the product reasonably safe?

Was the product tested?

Did it pass those tests?

Was it properly maintained?

Did the manufacturer exercise due caution and due diligence in the product's design and implementation?

I really doubt, though we can't be sure, that there's going to be a "company crushing" bevy of lawsuits on the horizon that are going to raise legal questions we don't *already* have the answers to and the case law to back those answers up.

Frankly, if the tech *is just* 20 percent better than humans, we're talking about over 5K lives saved due to the removal of human input, at worst.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I can't wait for it. Most people have no business behind the wheel of a car.
View Quote

or having guns

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sure it does. Tell me all about it, I live in Texas. We got Tort Reform in 2004. Payouts went through the fucking floor, literally, by their own Lobbying Arms admission they went down by 29%. That was followed by policy deregulation that did away with a standard form allowing companies to write all sorts of policies that essentially cover nothing....more "cost savings".....How much do you think auto insurance costs went down? Give me a number.....Here's a hint, they haven't, at all. None. In fact, they are up in cost and covering less.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie? Humans are being fed information from the comfort of their moving chairs all the while completely oblivious to the actual world around them and foregoing active participation in it. Lemmings distracted by consumerism. I think the poster was touching at the irony between the message displayed within the film and the way our own reality is headed with technological advances.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie? Humans are being fed information from the comfort of their moving chairs all the while completely oblivious to the actual world around them and foregoing active participation in it. Lemmings distracted by consumerism. I think the poster was touching at the irony between the message displayed within the film and the way our own reality is headed with technological advances.
View Quote

I've seen the movie. That anyone can make the logical leap to there, from here, speaks more to their own lack of critical thinking than it does mine.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

It's vastly superior to the thought of weeks of hospital ICU recovery because the guy who has 6 DUIs just *had* to get to the next bar to chase that skinny chick missing her front tooth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Life is full of risk. You see the part where I mentioned riding a motorcycle?

I like driving and riding a bike. If I wanted to be safe, I'd telecommute and order everything off Amazon.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Car- take me to blah blah

"I'm sorry, you are on the list"

"I'm sorry, environmental restrictions apply today"

Or it just drives you to the police station instead, randomly
View Quote

I think for at least a decade or more, its going to be sold as driver aides. As such, the driver is going to have the ability to override the computer at all times. The pedals and wheel won't be deleted for a long while. Liability is just to high.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've seen the movie. That anyone can't make the logical leap to there, from here, speaks more to their own lack of critical thinking than it does mine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen the movie. That anyone can't make the logical leap to there, from here, speaks more to their own lack of critical thinking than it does mine.

FIFY
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I like driving and riding a bike. If I wanted to be safe, I'd telecommute and order everything off Amazon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I get that. I was presenting the opposing viewpoint. If you'd rather risk your life and the lives of others getting to and from work in a conveyance that is objectively *less* safe than available options, I have no beef with that. None.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

No, you just added a sentiment that makes it sound like a looney fucking rant from an imbecile.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Will we be able to get a tuner and reprogram it for 5 - 9 mph over the limit?  And chose self preservation over the little kid on the tricycle?  
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You think the auto insurance industry is competing in some kind of free market now? The market that requires you by force of law to buy their product whether you want to or not?

Oh boy. How does Dane Cook have a career in comedy and you don't?

Yeah, when pretty much all of their income stream is no longer liable for the actions of the vehicle they own, they'll just cut the premiums and the auto insurance industry will voluntarily recede by a good 87%....let those big buildings and offices sit empty, fire 95% of their workers, tell the shareholders "Hey, tough luck" and exert no influence over the law or elected officials.

That's totally likely.

Did I mention you crack me up?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I've seen the movie. That anyone can make the logical leap to there, from here, speaks more to their own lack of critical thinking than it does mine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so? All the technological advances are skewed towards providing you more time to consume. Removes you from your money and places it in the hands of the corporations that dictate your perfect lifestyle. Go to work, slave away, come home, be fed advertising specific to you as every movement is tracked, consume. They have all but eliminated cash. Everything is paperless. Turns your wealth and dollars meaningless so it becomes easier to separate you from it. Track you via phone, pc, video surveillance to discover tendencies, and bombard you with data to trigger a consumer's response to spend. A cage you're not even aware you're in and the perception that you have a legitimate freedom of choice. You're really looking at choosing between coca-cola or coca-cola, McDonald's or McDonald's, funneling your wealth to the same place as someone else controls the ship.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You think the auto insurance industry is competing in some kind of free market now? The market that requires you by force of law to buy their product whether you want to or not?

Yeah, when pretty much all of their income stream is no longer liable for the actions of the vehicle they own, they'll just cut the premiums and the auto insurance industry will voluntarily recede by a good 87%....let those big buildings and offices sit empty, fire 95% of their workers, tell the shareholders "Hey, tough luck" and exert no influence over the law or elected officials.

That's totally likely.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's totally likely.

I know that my choices in reliable coverage are vastly wider today than they were when I started driving. Local companies offer similar products to large national chains for as little as half the cost. The insurance market isn't "free" by the traditional definition but, if you think there's no internal competition in the industry, you're the one who should be doing comedy, not me.

Further, it's immaterial and tangential to the discussion. We *all* pay for insurance, currently. We'll likely *all* pay for insurance once our children are dead. The likelihood that those costs will RISE in the face of objectively safer transportation are pretty slim and based wholly on conjecture, anyway.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#50]
The states are going to charge less for a rider license vs a drivers license...............I don't think so.

The insurance companies are going to lower their rates too.....................I don't think so.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top