Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/29/2016 3:26:31 PM EDT
I remember the animal who beat that NJ women in that home invasion?
The POS low life scum bag got life + 5 years

I remember getting really angry watching that video

Video here

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Rope
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I misread that and saw 5 years and had a big WTF moment.    Glad he got the hammer.    Hopefully he'll die in prison and never see the light of day again.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
aaah life plus 5
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rope
View Quote

I'll donate my time and a .22lr behind the ear after he digs his own grave.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Would have been better if he had a sudden case of lead poisoning.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, even w/ his history I'm impressed by the life sentence.  NJ though, so it could be reduced on appeal once a new judge finds out the sentence didn't take into account the perp's harsh childhood.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I bet she still has white guilt and feels that it was somehow a white peoples/white mans fault the asshole did what he did. Also after everything that happened to her she still probably doesn't like icky guns around. I feel no sympathy for her.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#8]
It should be a requirement to watch this video before any time someone wants to make an anti-gun comment.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I bet she still has white guilt and feels that it was somehow a white peoples/white mans fault the asshole did what he did. Also after everything that happened to her she still probably doesn't like icky guns around. I feel no sympathy for her.
View Quote
Unless she had a gun in her hand it would have done her no good.
Even after the POS went upstairs she was not OK enough to get to a gun.

Your ASSumption she was a anti gun is BS , you make that statement with no evidence what so ever to back it up.

The Red text highlighted tells more about you than her,

What a great person you are    

ETA:

Oh I see a new batch of 16ers JHC where do these guys come from?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I misread that and saw 5 years and had a big WTF moment.    Glad he got the hammer.    Hopefully he'll die in prison and never see the light of day again.

View Quote

Saw the same thing. Didn't see "life"

He needs to be shot like a rabid animal
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#11]
This is also why you LOCK all doors even when you are home.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just log out
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Any one know how the POS got in?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Why are black people so violent?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is an impressive display of derp, projection or confusion for one post. Here is your now take a bow.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Unless she had a gun in her hand it would have done her no good.Even after the POS went upstairs she was not OK enough to get to a gun.
Your ASSumption she was a anti gun is BS , you make that statement with no evidence what so ever to back it up.

ETA:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unless she had a gun in her hand it would have done her no good.Even after the POS went upstairs she was not OK enough to get to a gun.

ETA:

I'm not a great person I'm a miserable son of a bitch. I'll admit it. I don't even have to watch the video to know what happened. I just know her type and I am 100% certain about what I claimed. People who take their personal security safely don't let this kind of thing happen to them. I do feel sorry for the child that had to see the whole thing.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

He tunneled through the sewer

Really?
Probably the door
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Nevermind.  I derped.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go away.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Jesus, there is a kid on that couch, I didn't see till midway through video.

Kid doesn't move at all or scream or anything.

Weird. And sad.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

She looks Asian... And you are a fucking asshole.

The sad thing is, that even if she had a gun it would have had to have been in her hand and if she had tried to get one in the state of shock after that first beating, it would probably have been used on her.

I She lived in NJ, she probably couldn't have gotten one if she wanted to
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Rope
View Quote

Wood chipper. With dull blades.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope you don't last long here.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:57:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seconded.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wtf?  You say that based on what??  Speculation?  Troll on..
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:01:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Really?
Probably the door
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?
Probably the door

Did she leave the back door open?  Did he kick it in?

My wife smokes on the back porch and has a bad habit of leaving the door open when she comes inside.  I want to show her this and drive home the importance of locking the door when she comes in.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:02:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

ETA:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

A lot of "slithery" new members posting their no-sympathy stupidity lately. Dunno what prompted so many to crawl out from under their rocks.

I didn't watch the video. It always unsettles me to watch that kind of violence and I usually choose not to.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#28]
TOO BAD SHE DIDN'T OWN A COUPLE OF DOBERMANS.

AND A GUN.

that piece of trash.
I hope he gets shanked in the joint.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Good.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Life?  Who's gonna cure cancer now?  

How many of these that don't have video depicting the attack get brushed under the rug?

It's sadly more than a few.  

Fuck this piece of shit.  Hope he dies hard on the inside.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My wife smokes on the back porch and has a bad habit of leaving the door open when she comes inside.  I want to show her this and drive home the importance of locking the door when she comes in.
View Quote

My wife and kids are "undisciplined" when it comes to consistently locking our front door after they come in. Perhaps I should have them watch the vid. I didn't watch it, but am well aware of what can happen when people are lax about security. I put all new heavy doors on our house last summer, and reinforced the jams with long, heavy screws. All of that is for naught when the damn door is left unlocked.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope the +5 is how long they leave his corpse exposed to rot.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea I almost flipped shit when I saw that too.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I remember the animal who beat that NJ women in that home invasion?The POS low life scum bag got life + 5 years
I remember getting really angry watching that video

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/06/hold_nanny_cam_victim_sentenced.html#incart_most-read_news_article

Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

View Quote

Quote for link.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why didn't she tell the child to run and call the police? Because it would have been racist to do so? There's so much evidence their that led me to my conclusion. I guess all the white knights here see what they want. Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My wife and kids are "undisciplined" when it comes to consistently locking our front door after they come in. Perhaps I should have them watch the vid. I didn't watch it, but am well aware of what can happen when people are lax about security. I put all new heavy doors on our house last summer, and reinforced the jams with long, heavy screws. All of that is for naught when the damn door is left unlocked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and me both. I'm constantly pointing it out. Maybe I should let them watch this. I've found the door unlocked and the wife in the shower. I've startled her several times.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I misread that and saw 5 years and had a big WTF moment.    Glad he got the hammer.    Hopefully he'll die shortly in prison and never see the light of day again.

View Quote

Corrected for you.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daughter locks it behind her like clockwork, wife needs discipline.  Seeing this may do the trick.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#39]
He'll probably get a pardon from the next Democrat Governor.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Damn, that's hard to watch

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Why didn't she tell the child to run and call the police? Because it would have been racist to do so? There's so much evidence their that led me to my conclusion. I guess all the white knights here see what they want. Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have the deductive ability of a potato.

16'ers making 13'ers look good.

Just log out and leave.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#42]
How have I not heard about this? That video was sickening. All in front of the young child too. The amount of anger flowing through me right now is insurmountable.

The amount of hatred it takes to do something like this is unfathomable.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you completely fucking retarded or are you just a retread trolling?

Any person with an ounce of logic in their head can understand the answers to your queries, especially the fact that the perp tried to kill her so she wouldn't call police, and probably would have killed the child if the child had tried.  Beyond that, the rest of your posts are either written by someone with no grasp on reality and fairly low iq, or you are trolling poorly.  I'm gonna have to page NorCal on this.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

ETA:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Not arguing or disagreeing with anything you said...

but...

would like to point out that this is why I keep a gun on my hip...because in this case it might have helped if it was that close...and a person took the time to train and practice CQB draws.

unknown comes through the door...gun comes out..
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Corrected for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I misread that and saw 5 years and had a big WTF moment.    Glad he got the hammer.    Hopefully he'll die shortly in prison and never see the light of day again.

Corrected for you.

I stand corrected  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would she want to make her child a target for that animal too? Screaming at her child to run for help would have made him go after the kid.

Your tinfoil is way too fucking tight.

ETA: Join date + post? oh, it's clear as crystal now.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well; bye.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Nah................drawn and quartered

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:43:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope

Strung up naked to have the buzzards pick him apart.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, given the current state of affairs I was expecting him to get 5yrs probation.  Hopefully we'll never have to worry about this scumbag again.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top