Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2016 12:10:10 AM EDT
https://www.facebook.com/100007611243538/videos/1690073837922975/?pnref=story

Don't need an account to watch it.

Guy's gf claims he has a ccw and was reaching for his ID during a traffic stop and got shot 4 times.

ETA: May have duped someone
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:14:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Brutal.........
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Mighty calm for,just seeing your boyfriend shot

I'd like to see more but doesn't appear good.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Holy shit that's fucked up.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Somehow I've been pulled over while armed 10 times and held at gunpoint while armed twice and no one shot me. Could be because I'm white. Could be because I'm very careful with where I put my hands.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:22:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Be interesting to see the cops body cam,  or dash cam.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:23:19 AM EDT
[#7]
dupe dupe duppy dupe
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:23:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Somehow I've been pulled over while armed 10 times and held at gunpoint while armed twice and no one shot me. Could be because I'm white. Could be because I'm very careful with where I put my hands.
View Quote

The fuck?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:23:47 AM EDT
[#9]
She seems really worried about getting a ride home....

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:26:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Interesting comment below the video.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:29:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The fuck?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck?

By police.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

By police.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck?

By police.

I've been pulled over with an m16 in the passenger seat and didn't end up at gunpoint, how the hell do you manage twice?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:33:21 AM EDT
[#13]
The cop sounded like he was about to spazz out himself.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Be interesting to see the cops body cam,  or dash cam.
View Quote

Likely malfunctioning at the time
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:35:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Tag.

Notice the video is two hours old.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Ok. I'm confused.  Why is the steering wheel on the right side of the car?  I didn't think the English police shot black people?

Any news stories about this?  She seemed awfully calm. The cop was wigging the fuck out.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:38:52 AM EDT
[#17]
That's what he gets for resisting

Isolated incident

A few bad apples

Cops need our support

Instead of saying fuck the police, why don't you fucking obey the law

He dindunuffin

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:39:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I got proned out on a snowy street once when I got pulled over for a right on red violation in Centerville OH. By law I had to inform the attending officer of my CCW and he flipped the fork out, drew down on me, and then afterwards had a total hissy fit when he had to give me back my piece because I was legal. I got a warning for an expired tag, on a Sunday, when my birthday was Saturday, 4 days before Christmas. This was when OH CCW first came into effect.

Props to the lady for being quick with the FB live feed, but not doing anything to help her boyfriend. That's true love right there.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#19]
this is a dupe

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1885877_.html
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:41:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Buddy, I am going to shoot you in the face!
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:41:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Did not see what initially transpired,
but I do know to have My CPL and Driver License ready, before the cop even approaches my vehicle.
As he approaches my window, I verbally inform him I'm a CPL Holder and am armed, with my hands in plain sight.

Haven't got shot yet.

Feel real bad for the CPL holder though. If things could've gone differently.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:42:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link is down, any other sources?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:43:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've been pulled over with an m16 in the passenger seat and didn't end up at gunpoint, how the hell do you manage twice?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck?

By police.

Neighbors didn't like the noise from the range so they kept calling the police and saying they were under direct fire from the range.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I got proned out on a snowy street once when I got pulled over for a right on red violation in Centerville OH. By law I had to inform the attending officer of my CCW and he flipped the fork out, drew down on me, and then afterwards had a total hissy fit when he had to give me back my piece because I was legal. I got a warning for an expired tag, on a Sunday, when my birthday was Saturday, 4 days before Christmas. This was when OH CCW first came into effect.

Props to the lady for being quick with the FB live feed, but not doing anything to help her boyfriend. That's true love right there.
View Quote

What was she supposed to do to help him?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:44:37 AM EDT
[#25]
In on a dupe. Nice title too

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cop told her to keep her hands up not much she could do for him
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top