BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't listen to any more of her ducking and dodging.  

The buck stops where?
View Quote

She'll need to look at the relevant statues, case history and fact pattern before having a committee send her a recommendation that will be accepted before shes actually read it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to step away for a few minutes, and the feed was back to the R platform business.  Are they done with Lynch for the day, or will there be more?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I had to step away for a few minutes, and the feed was back to the R platform business.  Are they done with Lynch for the day, or will there be more?
View Quote

Just switched back over
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:51:04 PM EDT
[#4]
another dense blind motherfucker.

gun violence is the new dimasshit code word african american criminals and terrorists.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Farenthold calling her out on stonewalling
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
So the former president flew out to meet the AG on the tarmac and share pictures of grandkids? I know these people have contempt for everyone else but do they really think we are that stupid?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Whos the broad talking to Lynch now, mentioned knowing a man named "Andre" and that he's a dreamer...wtf?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So the former president flew out to meet the AG on the tarmac and share pictures of grandkids? I know these people have contempt for everyone else but do they really think we are that stupid?
View Quote

I think they know we're not that stupid, but they also know that there isn't shit we can do about it
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes to both questions
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#10]
DeSantis is good
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Gowdy is back!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
DeSantis is good
View Quote

Damn! He's savaging her!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why did you post in this thread?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do you guys torture yourselves watching this garbage?

Why did you post in this thread?

Just checking in for a quick synopsis, and it's as I expected. She gets caught in a ton of lies looking extremely stupid in the process, yet not a damn thing changes. She goes on about life as if this hearing never even happened. I just don't understand why people still get off this stuff.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Mimi Walters is a firecracker too, nice
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#15]
WOO!
Sweet jesus NOW THAT is a woman.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I generally hate all of CA's government, but we can keep that one.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Be careful, this centipede is a predator.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:15:35 PM EDT
[#18]
How in the fuck did MI with all the corruption did they get a pipe hitter like Trott?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#19]
She is so full of shit its insane
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#20]
There's No Place Like Utopia - Joel Gilbert

Send copies to your friends and relatives this keeps the communist takeover of America simple and easy to understand...Cloward-Piven
strategy...
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Good questions from Bishop basically making her admit that the FBI recommendation was actually HER recommendation, from her team because of how the whole thing was set up!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Dear Ms.Attorney General...I miss Eric Holder because at least he gave us a few answers.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Dear Ms.Attorney General...I miss Eric Holder because at least he gave us a few answers.  
View Quote
Cue "He's right you know" Morgan Freeman .gif.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:30:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I hope work doesn't do a drug test anytime soon because I have to be taking serious drugs to hallucinate what I just saw and heard.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think they know we're not that stupid, but they also know that there isn't shit we can do about it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe they want us to do something about it, time is running out and the blatant in our face shit is to incite a reaction.

I was gone since page 6, had to check out some stock prices for rope manufacturers.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#26]
fuck, i hate when the muting his mic
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I hope work doesn't do a drug test anytime soon because I have to be taking serious drugs to hallucinate what I just saw and heard.
View Quote

LSD in the water man.

Surreal was last tue. to now... HOLY SHIT!!

The Chinese have it right.  May you live in interesting times.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm going to go drive 100 miles an hour and refer the local prosecutor the the USAG if he has any questions.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#29]
"muslim-american community" -Lynch

well that's the first time I've heard that, I'm going to start referring to myself as American-American
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm going to go drive 100 miles an hour and refer the local prosecutor the the USAG if he has any questions.
View Quote

No balls
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes to both questions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes to both questions

+1  IF I was a democrat I would be ashamed of my representatives.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
No balls
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No balls
If he's black, Hispanic or Muslim...he'll walk with a sincere apology...and the offending trooper will be fired.  

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

the skeeziness and hubris it takes to be able to deliver the answer to the speed limit question the way she did, with a straight face, is pretty impressive.  politicians, and democrats in particular, are so damn off putting to me I can't fathom how so many rubes develop cults of personality around them.  these creatures are contemptible.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Wow, this guy is killing it and has shut her down numerous times.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#35]
This dude is getting some.
And that Reservist guy. He looked so pissed he was going to bust a blood vessel.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"muslim-american community" -Lynch

well that's the first time I've heard that, I'm going to start referring to myself as American-American
View Quote

Or Catholic-American, Mormon-American or Protestant-American...
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

And that Reservist guy. He looked so pissed he was going to bust a blood vessel.
View Quote
That's because he probably has a clearance and is just as pissed as everyone else with a .gov email address and a clearance level.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's because he probably has a clearance and is just as pissed as everyone else with a .gov email address and a clearance level.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any Vet, and current serving should be as well.
As Vet who held a clearance I am so god damned disgusted and pissed off typing it out is damned near impossible.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#39]
dog and pony show is over

lynch answered absolutely nothing

lynch wouldn't state if she would take a job with the Clinton administration if she were elected

the Republic is one step closer to the edge of the cliff
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

As Vet who held a clearance I am so god damned disgusted and pissed off typing it out is damned near impossible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here, and I'm a current .gov employee with an active clearance
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it bad that I see all Democraps now as domestic enemies and traitors?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, perhaps the chair is against the wall, because most everyone around these parts already have long mustaches
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Chairman did not seem happy...
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Lynch is a Harvard grad?
View Quote

"AFFIRMATIVE"
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#45]
I had been on the road since earlier this am.

I made a thread last night wanting these two questions asked. Did anyone ask her the following

#1 Give me the name or names of any people that were on the plane when you spoke with Bill Clinton.

If she says no one was on the plane then ask her #2
#2 If no one was on the plane when your thirty minute conversation took place who ordered them off the plane and
why were they ordered off.

If she gives names then they need to be called before congress and put under oath, and reminded if they lie to congress it is a crime.
Ask each one what they heard and what they were told.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive been that way for a long time
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#47]
TL DR:
Hypothetical question...
   AG Lynch: I can't answer nonspecific questions
Specific question
    AG Lynch: I can't answer questions about specific cases
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I made a thread last night wanting these two questions asked. Did anyone ask her the following

#1 Give me the name or names of any people that were on the plane when you spoke with Bill Clinton.

#2 If no one was on the plane when your thirty minute conversation took place who ordered them off the plane and

If she gives names then they need to be called before congress and put under oath, and reminded if they lie to congress it is a crime.

View Quote
The question was asked at least twice that I recall.  Her answer was that her, her husband, Bill Clinton, and two aircraft crew members were the only people on the plane.  She didn't say if the crew members heard anything that was being discussed, only that Bill Clinton said hello to them.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The question was asked at least twice that I recall.  Her answer was that her, her husband, Bill Clinton, and two aircraft crew members were the only people on the plane.  She didn't say if the crew members heard anything that was being discussed, only that Bill Clinton said hello to them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She did say the word "hello" like 25 times during the hearing, maybe that's code for something.

Acted like it was their first time meeting and that she was showing courtesy by allowing him to board to shake hands and such.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#50]
If more Americans paid attention to hearings like this, 80% of the people in DC would be unemployed in December. It's absolutely infuriating to watch Lynch straight up refuse to answer questions about things her taxpayer funded department did. It's clear that she believes she's accountable to nobody. Is she wrong?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top