Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/22/2016 7:54:55 PM EDT
These gun offenders don't care. They could care less if it's an 80-year-old grandmother or a 5-year-old child out there,"
IJohnson said. And that's our fault. Because we have constantly shown that we are not going to hold them accountable.

"CPD is arresting them. We need our legislative and judicial partners to help hold these individuals accountable," he added.
"Kids getting shot out there is just stupid."

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160815/bronzeville/40-of-weekends-shooting-victims-had-been-arrested-672-times-top-cop-says
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Lawlessness
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
This is how Liberalism works.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
How many were obama voters?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Good. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I blame something, something, whitey... those "teens" have it tough, they deserve a second chance ad infinitum...
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder how many of them Obammy released before he left for his vacation?

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is how Liberalism Hammermill works.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Who is doing the shooting?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Such a waste.

Who knows how many of these people that were wounded, or tragically gunned down in the prime of their lives, could have been the next generations

Jonas Salk, Stephen Hawking, Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Ernest Hemingway, etc.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#11]
40 of this weekend's shooting victims arrested 672 times?

And that's why whenever someone starts to talk about how terrible Chicago gun violence is, the country collectively shrugs its shoulders and says "I'll have a Coke."
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Such a waste.

Who knows how many of these people that were wounded, or tragically gunned down in the prime of their lives, could have been the next generations

View Quote

Turning your life around is dangerous as fuck in the hood, yo.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Just earning some street cred 1 shot at a time
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zing!  You're one of those people that finds the silver lining in every situation.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lawlessness
View Quote

Condoned lawlessness so they can beat the gun control drum.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
40 of this weekend's shooting victims arrested 672 times?

And that's why whenever someone starts to talk about how terrible Chicago gun violence is, the country collectively shrugs its shoulders and says "I'll have a Coke."
View Quote

Yeah, and we hear the constant whine about incarceration rates among blacks, and how they do time for simple possession of weed. Yet here the black police chief points out black felons committing crimes with guns and getting probation. It's a different planet, LibWorld.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:57:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not many. (legally)  Probably quite a few felony convictions I'm sure.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#20]
So in actuality this was a balanced budget weekend for Cook County Corrections?  Silver Linings baby!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Next week we will have a record.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

The wrong people.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#23]
We need three strikes and you get a dirt nap.
These people contribute nothing to society, they just cost us money
and leave a wake of victims in their path.

When will we stop allowing this 2-3% to pray on the rest.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lawlessness
View Quote

And knowing they can swing back out the revolving door.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#25]
I bet the Chicago hospitals have hell keeping their blood banks stocked.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#26]
"We need our legislators to fix this"

Yeah, more laws will surely help, as these folks are real sticklers.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just earning some street cred 1 shot at a time
View Quote

Rap don't write itself dawg!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I wish someone had data on the prior convictions of people convicted of murders by shooting. Someone who could take that shit and put it into some kind of awesome graph. I would really like to know just how many of those people already had felonies, drug, domestic violence, and gang related priors. I'm betting A LOT. I'm guessing it's something like 80% or more, now combine that with location, population, density and add a little race in there (). Now lay that shit on a map of the US and you have possibly the most racist triggering map ever fucking created.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"We need our legislators to fix this"

Yeah, more laws will surely help, as these folks are real sticklers.
View Quote

Actually it sounds like they might be aiming at actually holding offenders responsible. It might actually be a move in the right direction. It does go to show that those living in those areas plaqued by gun violence do understand that part of the big problem is that they're not enforcing the rules on the books rather than needing more rules.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#30]
ZFG.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll go mill a hammer, then have a coke.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Instead of using a net, they're going to throw spears.  Odd choice of words.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#33]
We just some new guns laws to reign all this in.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#34]
at the 700th arrest do they get a free  gun
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:11:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Being from Shitcongo a decade ago... there are a handful of "decentish" neighborhoods left.  Those are where the cops and firefighters live. (clearing is one)

Things have gotten worse in some of those.  If I had my way I would airdrop crates of AKs &ammo to the entire city aid them in killing eachother off.  There is zero value left in that city, its unredeemable.

The Pizza I have found nearly as good up here, (started by an old Italian guy who brought his stone ovens with him!)

It's over.  Wall it and fill it with water.  Same can be said for every other commie ran, corrupted shithole in this country.  Release the Bio-Weapon.  Wall em' in.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:18:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kids, youths and teens.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I wish someone had data on the prior convictions of people convicted of murders by shooting. Someone who could take that shit and put it into some kind of awesome graph. I would really like to know just how many of those people already had felonies, drug, domestic violence, and gang related priors. I'm betting A LOT. I'm guessing it's something like 80% or more, now combine that with location, population, density and add a little race in there (). Now lay that shit on a map of the US and you have possibly the most racist triggering map ever fucking created.
View Quote
How do clusters work.

98% of the US is just as safe as Tokyo.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Such a waste.

View Quote

0.0%
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
These gun offenders don't care. They could care less if it's an 80-year-old grandmother or a 5-year-old child out there,"
IJohnson said. And that's our fault. Because we have constantly shown that we are not going to hold them accountable.

"CPD is arresting them. We need our legislative and judicial partners to help hold these individuals accountable," he added.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160815/bronzeville/40-of-weekends-shooting-victims-had-been-arrested-672-times-top-cop-says
View Quote

How much less could they care?

...and I just bumped a Hammermill thread.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Obviously the white mans fault.  Reparations are in order.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Last official stats from Baltimore MD,
80% of homicide suspects prior serious criminal charges
More than half suspects had prior gun charges
81% victims had prior serious criminal charges

Data was circa 2013-14 iirc
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#42]

I'm guessing they can break the record by this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

First you have to convict them of murder and theres about an 18% chance of that.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well obviously it's the Klan...
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#45]
And now they have to eat 4 bodies from an arson. No luck at all.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Oh no who will find the cure for cancer now?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#47]
That's only because the cops target black people, so they obviously arrest them more.
It doesn't have anything to do with them committing crimes "disproportionately".
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

All the ones.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

For even more triggering lolz, create a violent crime map based on the area within 1-2 miles of the sundry MLK Jr. and Malcolm X streets around the country and calculate the percentage of total crime in the US.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

but then it would be racist to keep black men in jail - the only reason there are more blacks in jail than whites is racism.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top