BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The hardcore Trump types will never believe that, and hate you for even saying it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skimming through the comments I'm surprised how many on there really don't like her.  There are a few obvious shills and apologists but by and large they're mostly negative comments.

I watch the Young Turks or wander into DU on occasion and there are a lot of lefties that really don't like her.   I really think if the Republicans had a somewhat more normal candidate that the race would look like the 1980 election by now.

The hardcore Trump types will never believe that, and hate you for even saying it.

Lol at idea of ¡Yeb! really sticking it to HRC.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to know why she did this shit for 4 years!  Øbama is just as guilty.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:53:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I watch the Young Turks or wander into DU on occasion and there are a lot of lefties that really don't like her.   I really think if the Republicans had a somewhat more normal candidate that the race would look like the 1980 election by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skimming through the comments I'm surprised how many on there really don't like her.  There are a few obvious shills and apologists but by and large they're mostly negative comments.

By normal candidate you mean bought and paid for career politician, with no backbone.  Romney was a normal candidate, so was McCain.  You actually want someone like that?
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#4]
IN order to get access to classified info, didn't she have to sign a document stating that she understood the handling of classified information and agree to not re-disclose that information?

I realize I am likely preaching to the choir, I just hope that Trump brings this up in a debate, so he can point out that she is either a liar, or an idiot when it comes to classified information.

Blaming an underling is no excuse, as it is HER responsibility to supervise those people, and know what they are doing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IN order to get access to classified info, didn't she have to sign a document stating that she understood the handling of classified information and agree to not re-disclose that information?

I realize I am likely preaching to the choir, I just hope that Trump brings this up in a debate, so he can point out that she is either a liar, or an idiot when it comes to classified information.

Blaming an underling is no excuse, as it is HER responsibility to supervise those people, and know what they are doing.
View Quote

She doesn't remember any of that..............it was good enough for the FBI apparently.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#6]
She probably has enough on 0 to fry him.  So with mutually assured destruction and the fact that the FIB does not have integrity she skates.  Disgusting.

I'm sure  that what we do know is only the tip of the ice berg.  Imagine if the full truth came out for everyone involved.  They are all criminals.  Our country has been hacked by a cabal of organized criminals.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The best thing I can say about her is that she's a pretty good liar, as liars go. She certainly gets a lot of practice. The worst things about her would take more space than this box for posting can fit.
View Quote

I think she is a lousy liar.  She says things that are completely bogus and to anyone with an inkling of sense absurd.  

Like someone else said Bill Clintoon is a good liar. His wife is someone who says things which are untrue, and people never call her on it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#8]
So is CNBC the Conservative NBC?  I am amazed this was allowed to be published.  MSNBC will be along shortly to talk about the tragic death of the CNBC columnist.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:05:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What does it say for government officials who are trained in it and required to sign documentation stating they understand it? Oh look, shiny object!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's outrageous to me is how many "experts" keep repeating the phrase that the "C" stands for "Classified," as opposed to "Confidential."

It truly shows the absolute non-familiarity with the subject matter of most of our media and "experts."

It's like a snare trap for the liberals.

What does it say for government officials who are trained in it and required to sign documentation stating they understand it? Oh look, shiny object!!!

Hillary probably never signed anything and if she did it's been shredded long ago.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#11]
All I'd like to know is what they are going to do to the person(s) who actually took the classified material off of their classified system (probably w/o having courier orders nor signing the material out of the SCIF) and copied and/or transcribed it onto an unclassified system.

Is that too much to ask?

I've seen what happens to others who have done similar; I know what would happen to me if I did that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I found that fact CNBC posted the article more interesting than the content.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I voted for Cruz in the Indiana primary, but it is wholly the fault of Rubio and Cruz that they aren't the nominees.   They ran pussy, wishy washy, moderate campaigns.  Cruz especially, courting the religious vote that nobody in his campaign was smart enough to tell him that he had in the bag.  

They opted for kinder, gentler, like McCain and Romney before then.  And the electorate is tired of that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#14]
She talked openly about having two way conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in the White House twenty years ago.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:33:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#16]
someone best grow eyes behind they're head   and find a rock to hind under
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hadn't realized you had joined that laughable false dichotomy train of the Trump lovers.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All I'd like to know is what they are going to do to the person(s) who actually took the classified material off of their classified system (probably w/o having courier orders nor signing the material out of the SCIF) and copied and/or transcribed it onto an unclassified system.

Is that too much to ask?

I've seen what happens to others who have done similar; I know what would happen to me if I did that.
View Quote

Yup.  Nail everyone that is involved.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Nancy Pelosi is on CBS this morning running interference, deflecting the subject and bringing up gun "safety" as the real issue.

To CBS's credit, they said the "c" stood for "confidential," though made no effort to inform the public what it entails.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#20]
The Today Show barely mentioned any of the Klinton news today, O, Russian election tampering, Kapercrap, some Trump bashing.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Summary so we don't all have to give CNBC clicks?
View Quote

Hillary is a raging fucking idiot. And while most of the media will try and cover for her on this it will be damaging to her with the public.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This, an interview, not under oath and not recorded, what bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the most outrageous part of the "interview" is that it was only an "interview".

should have been questioning under oath followed by immediate charges/incarceration.

fuck that stupid, diseased, cankle-infested cunt with a rusty-barbwire-encrusted chainsaw.

and fucks be upon all those who have enabled/encouraged/supported her criminal activities.

This, an interview, not under oath and not recorded, what bullshit.

With her attorneys in attendance including Cheryl Mills.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What's outrageous to me is how many "experts" keep repeating the phrase that the "C" stands for "Classified," as opposed to "Confidential."

It truly shows the absolute non-familiarity with the subject matter of most of our media and "experts."
View Quote

Does "C" stand for "Come right ahead, store and transmit this information using unsecured equipment?" If it doesn't, your post makes a distinction without a difference.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I want to know why she did this shit for 4 years!  Øbama is just as guilty.
View Quote

Plausible deniability. You won't see any e-mails from Hillary's illegal server going to the POTUS e-mail.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Supposedly, a four hour training program. Her position makes her SME on the subject....
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Does "C" stand for "Come right ahead, store and transmit this information using unsecured equipment?" If it doesn't, your post makes a distinction without a difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An inept media and "expert" analysts who cannot comprehend this difference is a problem, whether you are capable of comprehending the problem or not.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I think she is a lousy liar.  She says things that are completely bogus and to anyone with an inkling of sense absurd.  

Like someone else said Bill Clintoon is a good liar. His wife is someone who says things which are untrue, and people never call her on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best thing I can say about her is that she's a pretty good liar, as liars go. She certainly gets a lot of practice. The worst things about her would take more space than this box for posting can fit.

Cultural Marxism says you have to accept it at face value. To not do so is racism/ sexism.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#28]
FML what a joke.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Hillary probably never signed anything and if she did it's been shredded long ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like a snare trap for the liberals.

State Department can't find it. They already said so. Bureaucratic incompetence. It's part of the game. Nobody's fault really. Kathy Sebelius.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

An inept media and "expert" analysts who cannot comprehend this difference is a problem, whether you are capable of comprehending the problem or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does either meaning of "C" make Clinton's handling of the material acceptable?
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does your lack of reading comprehension make anything acceptable?
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have never had a clearance at any level in their entire life.  Probbaly a good thing.

While the portion marking is NOT classified by itself the 'guides' are almost invariably classified at the highest level in the compartment they apply to.

"Classification Guides"  tend tyo be very highly classified (TS//SCI) since they often contain the dirty details in simple and clear language.

Many start off with sentences like "The fact that the US Government does ..." and then conclude "is Top Secret//[compartment].

The existence of many compartments is in and of itslef top secret.

Doing things we do not do in places we are not present.

Hidden in plain sight.

If you saw it you would think it was normal.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't see her as a good liar.

Bill Clinton is an amazing liar.  He lies and people love to hear him do it.

Hillary is just abrasive and unimaginative, grating to the ear and eye.  When she opens her mouth, you know she's lying, and get the sense that she looks down on us, doesn't really put any effort into doing her job as a politician and at least entertaining us with her style.  She has no style, no class, nothing to offer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's really what she's spent her life mastering - nothing else.

I don't see her as a good liar.

Bill Clinton is an amazing liar.  He lies and people love to hear him do it.

Hillary is just abrasive and unimaginative, grating to the ear and eye.  When she opens her mouth, you know she's lying, and get the sense that she looks down on us, doesn't really put any effort into doing her job as a politician and at least entertaining us with her style.  She has no style, no class, nothing to offer.

Exactly.  She's not a good liar.  She's a bold liar.  She could be caught with her hand in the cookie jar.  There could be a picture of her with her hand in the cookie jar.  And she would just deny it.  "That's not me.  And anyway who cares.  It's just a cookie jar."  She knows everybody in the room knows she's lying.  She doesn't care.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They have never had a clearance at any level in their entire life.  Probbaly a good thing.

While the portion marking is NOT classified by itself the 'guides' are almost invariably classified at the highest level in the compartment they apply to.

"Classification Guides"  tend tyo be very highly classified (TS//SCI) since they often contain the dirty details in simple and clear language.

Many start off with sentences like "The fact that the US Government does ..." and then conclude "is Top Secret//[compartment].

Hidden in plain sight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hidden in plain sight.

Classification Guides, and SCI information, is far beyond the scope of the issue. The basics of government networks and information security rules is readily available via google.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#35]

lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

See, that's what I mean by "pathological"........it serves no useful purpose to tell that lie...........especially when even a brain dead libtard knows it is a lie.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:39:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hidden in plain sight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hidden in plain sight.

They aren't necessarily classified by themselves.  The CENTCOM SCG can be found on the FAS (and others) site and isn't marked classified at all.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I have no doubt that she does not believe it.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.  There is no excuse for boning Number 3 like that.  They've had weeks/months to figure this out.  

I swear they know it's wrong, but that if they repeat the lie enough, the American people will over time be so confused by the (C) = Confidential revelation, that they will forgive Clinton because they, themselves, are confused by it all.

Or the reporters are just stupid.

It's a coin toss.

If nothing else, though, it makes you wonder how badly flubbed other aspects of other stories are.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Came here to say this.  Portion markings & all.  Is it really that hard to get right?
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

See, that's what I mean by "pathological"........it serves no useful purpose to tell that lie...........especially when even a brain dead libtard knows it is a lie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But the granny eyes. She has the granny eyes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I hadn't realized you had joined that laughable false dichotomy train of the Trump lovers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeb would've saved us.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

How could I possibly be suggesting that, or are you trying to illustrate my point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think a lot of that is because "confidential" and "classified" are synonymous to the general public--as I understand it, there is "classified designation, but confidential is a form of classification.
If someone asks you about 5 bullet clips saving lives, and they give you a very shot time to answer, are you going to spend that time addressing cartridges versus bullets and magazines versus clips, or answer the intent of the question.

I have seen the "it actually means classified" written in at least a dozen articles.

These are people parroting what the read elsewhere, nothing more.

I honestly do not know.. But are you suggesting she did not have classified information in her email?

How could I possibly be suggesting that, or are you trying to illustrate my point?

No.I'm confused.. Is the c for confidential or classified or would it even matter.. Never been around the stuff so have no clue. I only know what I read in the news..

So if what she had was marked "c", is that an issue or not..

Not being funny.. Trying5 to understand.

You seem to be suggesting the c is not what's being reported so just trying to get you to explain it to a printer repair person.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#44]
I really wonder if this woman has lied so much that she is actually living in an alternate reality where she really believes that her lies are the truth.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 3:00:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top