Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Of the 44 U.S. presidencies, 18 were Republicans and 16 were Democrats. 4 were Whigs, 4 were Democratic-Republicans, 1 was Federalist and 1, George Washington, had no party affiliation.

I was thinking maybe the swap represents the parties being the same/one, but now counting 18 and 16 I dont know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow just noticed the line of tiny elephants and tiny donkeys on either side of "MAMMON"  

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants correctly references the total number of Democrat vs. Republican presidents.

Just caught the fact while writing my dissertation that while this is partially right, the numbers are inverted. There should be 18 elephants and 15 donkeys.

Any ideas?

Of the 44 U.S. presidencies, 18 were Republicans and 16 were Democrats. 4 were Whigs, 4 were Democratic-Republicans, 1 was Federalist and 1, George Washington, had no party affiliation.

I was thinking maybe the swap represents the parties being the same/one, but now counting 18 and 16 I dont know.

This says 18 and 15.  Cleveland served two separated terms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_political_affiliation
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry if I missed it, but any speculation on the FB video of men in red falling with creepy music?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm sure there are many taxpayer funded employees combing over EVERYTHING.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone on Reddit turned it over to their local PD...  This might get fun.

I'm sure there are many taxpayer funded employees combing over EVERYTHING.

Top men?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry if I missed it, but any speculation on the FB video of men in red falling with creepy music?
View Quote

Covered. It's from. The weird opening ceremony of the huge tunnel in Switzerland
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, yeah, exactly WHAT THE FUCK is that about?  I just watched it with my volume too loud.  That's creepy as hell.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_political_affiliation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow just noticed the line of tiny elephants and tiny donkeys on either side of "MAMMON"  

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants correctly references the total number of Democrat vs. Republican presidents.

Just caught the fact while writing my dissertation that while this is partially right, the numbers are inverted. There should be 18 elephants and 15 donkeys.

Any ideas?

You are correct. I counted Cleveland twice.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Uh, yeah, exactly WHAT THE FUCK is that about?  I just watched it with my volume too loud.  That's creepy as hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The weather girls are coming out with a new CD

or maybe this..

If the original Jews were Black, where did white Jews come from? There are two main types of white Jews the Edomites and the Khazars.  Edomites are the descendants of Esau, who was born ruddy (red) and hairy according to the Bible.  (Gen. 25:25)  This describes the “white” man; he is red (all shades) and hairy.  Esau was the albino, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, the father of the original Black Israelites.  The white Edomites and Black Israelites were constantly in strife against one another.  In fact, the Edomites fought the Black Jews in the Roman-Jewish War.  At a later period in history, the Edomites (Idumeans) were conquered and forced to become “Jews.”  The European Khazars became “Jews” in 740 A.D. (see below) Neither groups are descended from the house of Israel!

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/blacked_out_through_whitewash.htm
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Someone on Reddit turned it over to their local PD...  This might get fun.
View Quote

Doubt it.  Some cop probably just threw it away or shredded it after showing other officers.  A local agency won't give this a second thought.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Didn't read all pages, did anyone else notice the Eye of Horus in the 6 on the back of the bill?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Covered. It's from. The weird opening ceremony of the huge tunnel in Switzerland
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, but theres a voiceover at the end of what sounded like George Bush.  When i watched it, the whole video was black minus the first few seconds.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Didn't read all pages, did anyone else notice the Eye of Horus in the 6 on the back of the bill?
View Quote

It's been mentioned about 87 times
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What is the destroyed building above the Menorah-cross?

The old temple maybe?

Maybe the building of a new temple?

Temple of Apollo in Laodicea

http://i.imgur.com/7ihwjfW.jpg

http://www.reynoldmainse.com/blog/2012/11/day-six-turkey

Another link called it a "pagan temple".

https://bleon1.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/pagan-temple-at-laodicea

Nice find!

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually it's the eye of RA and the 5th or sixth referance to an ancient sun god (prolly the same guy) I have found on that side.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I found one at my local elementary school early this week. I looked it over pretty closely and didn't know it was a "thing" until just now.

It was laying on the ground in front of the shool's concrete sign outside their fence line. It was a bit torn but still fully readable. Likely gone by now but I'll look for it again.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14188678_658043487692659_7369020840355978001_o.jpg
View Quote

Well, interesting to see someone from arfcom found one, let alone Site Staff
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn, I should have read this post after the first page

Does anyone know if any of these were seen BEFORE Burning Man ended last weekend?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Tag for lulz and tin foil fun.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Holy shit the tin foil here is strong!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Maybethis is the work of the anonymous FBI insider that posted on 4chan ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so someone posted congress schedule for the 14th
maybe this is preparation for some massive info dump that will tie all these corporations together along with the politicians in some giant scandal or something along those lines?

this seems way more sophisticated than some ows dipshits who camp in tents with their iphones.. this thing has me thinking intelligence/espionage related info that will discredit everyone.

but then, who knows. Maybe some bored teenagers pulling off the biggest hoax in history. definitely one of the more elaborate ones.

Maybethis is the work of the anonymous FBI insider that posted on 4chan ?

Thus far his pedictions have been correct fwiw.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Actually it's the eye of RA and the 5th or sixth referance to an ancient sun god (prolly the same guy) I have found on that side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, and one is Democrat and one is Republican.  Mind blown.  See at about 4 minutes in...

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Holy shit the tin foil here is strong!
View Quote

It's a full roll of industrial strength Reynolds Wrap. I love it, this is fun stuff!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What is the destroyed building above the Menorah-cross?

The old temple maybe?

Maybe the building of a new temple?

Temple of Apollo in Laodicea

http://i.imgur.com/7ihwjfW.jpg

http://www.reynoldmainse.com/blog/2012/11/day-six-turkey

Another link called it a "pagan temple".

https://bleon1.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/pagan-temple-at-laodicea

https://holylandphotos.wordpress.com/tag/column/

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anybody know what that language is above the word mammon? Ive seen it before, but dont know what it is. Also to the left and right of that is a reference to Disney and Apple.

http://i64.tinypic.com/29vjyn7.jpg
View Quote
Mammon sounds like Italian
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Just exploring all options here.

What if the logos were sponsors, or purchased ad time for whatever show?

That's a possibility, right?

I figure since we have figured out a lot of the symbology, maybe I'd toss out a few "whys".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So when this is exposed as a lame pro-Gary Johnson for President stunt, or viral marketing for some dumbass movie..

I will come back here and topkek
Or we can just laugh at you know as you are the 87th person to say this and the amount of corporate logos found on the bill would cause massive lawsuits to unfold. Whomever made this bill is not looking for money or financial gain.  

I figure since we have figured out a lot of the symbology, maybe I'd toss out a few "whys".
All of them? Maligning the Federal Reserve and presidential candidates, showing Justice dead, the Constitution being crossed out, Supreme Court "Our Rule is Law", Declaration on Independence being shit on, Soros and Murdock signatures, Bohemian Grove Owl, biblical references, etc etc etc etc etc. Come on, get real.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep seeing people assuming "MA TT 23 45" refers to scripture. Maybe it does but with all the McKinley references it got me thinking.

MA 23 could reference McKinley Assassinated and he was the 23rd president

Then TT 45 could mean something else. But one of the two people pictured on the bill will be the 45th president...

TT means? Something Trump? Twin Towers? Taco Tuesday? This Time?

Trump Tower?

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/2015/12/11/trumptower.jpg

I've just been skimming the thread but matt 23-45

New Living Translation

"And he will answer, 'I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.'

might have already been posted
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I agree it's unlikely.

Despite this, and my terrorist theory, I think the most likely outcome would be a data release of a hack we aren't aware of yet.

FRB hack? Soros hack? Congressional hack? NSA hack using the stolen software?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So when this is exposed as a lame pro-Gary Johnson for President stunt, or viral marketing for some dumbass movie..

Or we can just laugh at you know as you are the 87th person to say this and the amount of corporate logos found on the bill would cause massive lawsuits to unfold. Whomever made this bill is not looking for money or financial gain.  

Even if that were the case(and I can't imagine Disney ever allowing anyone to use their logo, especially for this), do you honestly think that George Soros and Rupert Murdoch would allow their signatures to be associated with anything even close to this?

I agree it's unlikely.

Despite this, and my terrorist theory, I think the most likely outcome would be a data release of a hack we aren't aware of yet.

FRB hack? Soros hack? Congressional hack? NSA hack using the stolen software?
I think it's probably a lot of stuff that we already know. But yes, I agree it seems to be a big info spill.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Glen Beck stunt where he will attempt to state that Trump is actually throwing the election for HIllary, or otherwise link the two as being for the same "cause".  Religion, trump/hill being one, bringing down Trump, exaggeration, ridiculousness, stupidity,  it's got beck all over it.

Anyone want to place bets?  1 pmag?
View Quote
Yes I will bet 1 magazine it is not Glenn Beck.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found one at my local elementary school early this week. I looked it over pretty closely and didn't know it was a "thing" until just now.

It was laying on the ground in front of the shool's concrete sign outside their fence line. It was a bit torn but still fully readable. Likely gone by now but I'll look for it again.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14188678_658043487692659_7369020840355978001_o.jpg

Right. I've been skeptical of whether the redditors that found these were in on it or not, but Paul finding one at least means that they are in fact out in the wild.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#31]
best "down a rabbit hole" tread in a long time.

I've spent 8 hours on this damn bill only to circle back and realize it will be at least 6 days before anyone actually knows if it's a clever artist or mustache stroking evil genius behind it all.

Very cool artwork, very well thought out. Provocative and lots of cool rabbit holes to explore.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote
JFC

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

All of them? Maligning the Federal Reserve and presidential candidates, showing Justice dead, the Constitution being crossed out, Supreme Court "Our Rule is Law", Declaration on Independence being shit on, Soros and Murdock signatures, Bohemian Grove Owl, biblical references, etc etc etc etc etc. Come on, get real.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It basically pays enough homage to enough different "triggers" to get all of the conspiracy nerds frothed up. It's brilliant.

It's so broad, that the more you look at it and dig around, the more items seem to be tied to it.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Right. I've been skeptical of whether the redditors that found these were in on it or not, but Paul finding one at least means that they are in fact out in the wild.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Paul needs to go back and find that thing!

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#35]
who is zed

11:11

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#36]
The phrase "DANCE TO YOUR DNA" has been bothering me.

I've found this from Creation.com in an article entitled "Are you dancing to your DNA?"

We are living in a day when people have no regard or respect for anyone or anything, including themselves. They live without any sense of responsibility or accountability to anyone, even governments and the law.
View Quote

But also a quote from Richard Dawkins:
DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA just is. And we dance to its music.
View Quote

I would like to hear other peoples cite's on this quote. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's definitely the symbol on the bill
View All Quotes

Christ had this to say to the Church in Laodicea,

"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Revelation 3:14-22

They thought they were doing everything right, but Christ told them that they had it all wrong and that they better get their act together before it was too late!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:48:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I've found this from Creation.com in an article entitled "Are you dancing to your DNA?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:

We are living in a day when people have no regard or respect for anyone or anything, including themselves. They live without any sense of responsibility or accountability to anyone, even governments and the law.

Interesting...
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Interesting...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting...

It's the one part of the whole note that confounds me. I wonder if it's something that will make sense after the reveal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
To me that looks like E1SE bad eyesight I guess.

ETA:
https://youtu.be/rZrCmpYMXCM

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DO NOT BE ALARMED EVERYTHING IS FINE #BADSELFEATER  
To me that looks like E1SE bad eyesight I guess.

ETA:
https://youtu.be/rZrCmpYMXCM

Is that Mr. Teeth, cause he needs to go to the dentist
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It is from Dawkins, the other sources are paraphrasing him.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#42]
If there were to be a data leak, speculations on the type?

For the sake of argument, let's pretend this information is as damaging as Mr. Teeth claims.

What type of data would be that damaging?

Trump shady business dealings wouldn't shock anyone or be a blip on the radar.

Clinton Foundation favors, corruption, or even clear email evidence wouldn't be but a blip on the radar.

What leak could there be that would actually cause universal call to action? For either of those two, the other side would probably successfully spin it as "party politics."
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Also, don't know if related but this is a recent deal.

http://news.berkeley.edu/2016/05/11/dance-steps-of-dna/

Thoughts?

ETA: or this....DNA repair.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867404008359
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

There it is...I told you!...
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

For the sake of argument, let's pretend this information is as damaging as Mr. Teeth claims.

Clinton Foundation favors, corruption, or even clear email evidence wouldn't be but a blip on the radar.

What leak could there be that would actually cause universal call to action? For either of those two, the other side would probably successfully spin it as "party politics."
View Quote

As long as there is bread (EBT) and circuses (NFL) no one will give a shit...
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I took it as kind of like saying "if it feels good do it"...

As in no regard for the consequences of your actions, if it makes you happy in the now just do it and worry about the future later.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

As long as there is bread (EBT) and circuses (NFL) no one will give a shit...
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I took it as kind of like saying "if it feels good do it"...   As in no regard for the consequences of your actions, if it makes you happy in the now just do it and worry about the future later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I took it as kind of like saying "if it feels good do it"...   As in no regard for the consequences of your actions, if it makes you happy in the now just do it and worry about the future later.

Wasn't that kind or the ethos of Alistair Crowley...who was illuminati or a mason
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Thoughts?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thoughts?

I'm going to have to go with azoutdoorsman, that people stylize the Dawkins quote as a way to explain away human nature.
In the context of this note, I'd say it is used very tongue in cheek.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, the fact that both Trump and Hillary are on the front of the bill with the word "one" behind them, perhaps, also for the sake of argument, it would be definitive proof of collusion between both parties on a grand scale?
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top