Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2016 9:16:07 PM EDT

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/charlotte-violence-sparks-self-defense-gun-buying-spree/article/2602559#!

The explosion of racial violence in Charlotte, N.C. has led to a gun buying spree by locals worried about their safety.

At Hyatt Guns, one of the nation's largest, staff arrived Thursday morning after the second night of riots and encountered a line of buyers.

"We had people waiting at the door this morning who are looking at similar guns. People that were on the fence about buying a gun prior to last night are now making that purchase," added Anderson.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I always love the dumbasses that wait for the crisis to be prepared.
View Quote

Procrastination is like masturbation.  Seems like a good idea but in the end you're only fucking yourself
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Rodney King Riots 3000 miles away is what got me to arm myself
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most are libs, I bet, thinking the gov will protect them.  In the environment we have been in the last 15 years, why do you not have a defense weapon by now I don't understand.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not going to be that white guy they stripped naked in a parking garage.  They will die if they try that with me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The explosion of racial violence in Charlotte, N.C. has led to a gun buying spree by locals worried about their safety.

At Hyatt Guns, one of the nation's largest, staff arrived Thursday morning to double prices after the second night of riots and encountered a line of buyers.

"We had people waiting at the door this morning who are looking at similar guns. People that were on the fence about buying a gun prior to last night are now making that purchase," added Anderson.
View Quote
View Quote
FIFY

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#7]
There's that FPNI again.

Tho I'm betting it won't last.  Was in Kommiefornia during the LA riots (Sandy Eggo), the libtards were all like "Gosh!  You were right!  I'd better buy a gun!"

Two weeks later, they were back to their "What do you need a gun for?" idiocy.    Can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not going to be that white guy they stripped naked in a parking garage.  They will die if they try that with me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Not surprised; now they need training. Can't walk out of the store with that can they!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#10]

We went to a gun show in Concord, 17 miles from Charlotte this afternoon.

Before this stuff happened, a co-worker of the wife wanted some advice on a hand gun, so we met him there and tried to point him in the right direction.

He bought two Rugers

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Procrastination is like masturbation.  Seems like a good idea but in the end you're only fucking yourself
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Before this stuff happened, a co-worker of the wife wanted some advice on a hand gun, so we met him there and tried to point him in the right direction.

He bought two Rugers

View Quote
which models?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn fine sig line material right here.  Fucking yourself.  Indeed.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Lol, too late.

Gun Shops be like
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Better late than never.  A small percentage will learn a lesson from this event.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
which models?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He bought two Rugers

which models?

He bought an LCP and a 8605

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:04:28 PM EDT
[#18]
The time to buy it, is not when you need it...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Good, hopefully some of them will be voting for Trump too.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not surprised; now they need training. Can't walk out of the store with that can they!
View Quote

That was my first thought.  Now they have a gun and one box of ammo that they don't really know how to use, but at least they feel better.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope they keep rioting until November .
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I hope they keep rioting until November .
View Quote

I do too.  

However, innocent people are getting hurt and killed...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just the 3% stocking up...
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sig line material there - can I borrow that?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:06:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Good everyone one of them becomes a potential convert.

Riots and criminals  that cause people to buy their first gun = good as far as I'm concerned

the first gun is like a gateway drug...
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:19:03 AM EDT
[#27]
There's no atheists in a fox hole and there are no anti gun people in a SHTF riot.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:21:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please explain how people adopting your viewpoint makes you feel bad.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:22:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That was my first thought.  Now they have a gun and one box of ammo that they don't really know how to use, but at least they feel better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They'll just sell it all to "the gun guy" they work with for a song 6 months down the road.

Then he will post about the score here for us all to be jealous
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:26:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At Hyatt Guns, one of the nation's largest, staff arrived Thursday morning to double prices after the second night of riots and encountered a line of buyers.

FIFY

Yep. Those poor bastards probably paid over msrp on anything they bought.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#31]

I do not care how these late arrivals get here, just that they have finally begun to come to grips with reality.

That they are increasing the ranks of Americans who act like Americans and take responsibility for their safety of themselves and those they care about.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They'll just sell it all to "the gun guy" they work with for a song 6 months down the road.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do we work together?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:41:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:43:41 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FIFY

I love the smell of capitalism in the morning!  Smells like victory.  Add those names into the list of new gun owners who won't want gun control.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top