Become a drunk then you'll understand.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Page to is anti anti trumper~

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They think they can convince 150 million people to vote for Johnson.
View Quote

No, it's always been Cruz and still is, even though they are pissed he finally backed Trump....they will continue to do everything they canto throw this election unless everyone agrees to vote Cruz.... This is butthurt ego 101 and nothing else, and it certainly has absolutely zero to do with principles...principles would  make a person make the best of a bad situation  which in this case is keep hillery out of the presidency by the best means possible..which is Trump.... Drag that butthurt starfish around on the ground everywhere you go for over a year and it gets pretty red and swollen.......They have taken their stand, I recommend everyone just ignore them, because it's the attention that feeds their butthurt.....l.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Study this image please.  And you support the 2A?  I'll be over here when you stop sobbing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YbP1G0DQvhc/T5QNfHIdMfI/AAAAAAAACxw/MK96ZHjfBOc/s1600/Romney+Guns.png

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you vote for Mittens in 2012?

I did. I didn't like it, and I did what many others did and held my nose.  I'm sick of of the GOP running a left to moderate (R) everytime the Dems run someone 30 degrees to the left of Stalin.
Study this image please.  And you support the 2A?  I'll be over here when you stop sobbing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YbP1G0DQvhc/T5QNfHIdMfI/AAAAAAAACxw/MK96ZHjfBOc/s1600/Romney+Guns.png

SEE??? You voted for this useless piece of shit.  Now this time lets vote for this other useless piece of shit with the spray tan and the even more annoying accent!

Point made.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Not to mention we were told that he would win without our support and he didn't want it.

Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

SEE??? You voted for this useless piece of shit.  Now this time lets vote for this other useless piece of shit with the spray tan and the even more annoying accent!

Point made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did. I didn't like it, and I did what many others did and held my nose.  I'm sick of of the GOP running a left to moderate (R) everytime the Dems run someone 30 degrees to the left of Stalin.

Point made.

Good point.

Maybe eventually people will figure it out and learn that always voting for the lesser of 2 evils eventually catches us to us.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can't understand the mentality of NeverTrumpers

Are they really willing to let Hillary win?

View Quote

It's really simple.  

They are  Hillary supporters hiding behind the facade of NeverTrumpers and the faulty logic of  "I vote my conscience".  

A vote for anyone but Trump is, by default, a vote for Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This site collectively washed Dubya's balls for years after he specifically stated he'd reinstate the AWB.

These are a bunch of political virgins sitting under a tree earnestly writing in their diary about how they long for their True Conservative to come along and carry them away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't understand for the life of me why on a gun site people would want to vote for someone who has openly in the past spoken for the banning of the very weapons that are spoken about on this gun site.

Not to mention all his issues about Trump University and all his other failures.  Now, DO NOT spin my words into saying that I like or want Hillary, because I do NOT, BUT I cannot support Trump, and it's difficult to impossible for me to get behind a party that time and time again wants to support people that want to compromise with or flat out be against the very things I support.

This site collectively washed Dubya's balls for years after he specifically stated he'd reinstate the AWB.

These are a bunch of political virgins sitting under a tree earnestly writing in their diary about how they long for their True Conservative to come along and carry them away.

lol, not me.  I got called a liberal on this site many times for pointing that very thing out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Good point.

Maybe eventually people will figure it out and learn that always voting for the lesser of 2 evils eventually catches us to us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Point made.

Good point.

Maybe you should form a party and get us out of this mess?

Or bitch on a forum all day erry day.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#11]
There will always be a group of complainers in every election. NeverTrump people are no different.

Quoted:
Good point.

View Quote

Except that will never, ever happen which is why the people who say those sorts of things are forever disappointed.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Step into the nevertrump thread

They don't really understand what is at stake here. A couple of them are good guys and a few are closet rinos and some are butt hurt cause trump beat teddy

Supreme Court
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point made.

Good point.

I'd love to- but people like you would never vote for them because "they never have a chance to win"

Or we can take over the worthless progressive Republican party and start electing true conservatives.

But then you people come along and ruin it with your TV personality who supposedly is Jesus incarnate and who just recently became a Republican and forget your supposed principles.

Yeah, it's going to be a rough ride until we all get this figured out and get on the same page.

And I realize I probably messed up the quote tree.  Sorry yall.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I can't understand the mentality of NeverTrumpers

Are they really willing to let Hillary win?

View Quote

Short answer: yes

ETA: Forgot - Voting Trump!
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm a Democrat and I will be voting for Trump just like all you other Democrats who support Trump!

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I guess the OP missed the 290 page Never Trump thread,as it will tell you everything you need to know.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't really understand the mentality of TrumpTards. They spend months fellating a recently-former-NYC-liberal-Democrat-douchebag, and then wonder why the rest of us aren't nearly as eager to swallow the Trump Stump?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I can't really understand the mentality of TrumpTards. They spend months fellating a recently-former-NYC-liberal-Democrat-douchebag, and then wonder why the rest of us aren't nearly as eager to swallow the Trump Stump?
View Quote
Have fun swallowing Hillary's menstrual blood instead.

And her SCOTUS, her gun bans. Etc etc.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#19]
There are three absentee ballots in my home., We're waiting for the next series of debates.  These type of posts aren't helping.  Calling names and making fun of potential supporters is really making holding my noise even harder....Just stop hurting your guy!  There are many lurkers on this website that'll thank you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

There are three absentee ballots in my home., We're waiting for the next series of debates.  These type of posts aren't helping.  Calling names and making fun of potential supporters is really making holding my noise even harder....Just stop hurting your guy!  There are many lurkers on this website that'll thank you.
View Quote
Bahahhahahaahhahaa this guy is going to let internet strangers on a forum influence his vote.

Just vote for Hillary sweety, it suits you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Who cares at this point.  The never Trumpers have made up their minds.

Posting one of these threads every day isn't going to change them.  
Some of them are voting for fucking Gary Johnson, if that tells you anything.

Just like them posting every negative scrap they can find about Trump, no matter how trivial, isn't going to change people from voting for him.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Bahahhahahaahhahaa this guy is going to let internet strangers on a forum influence his vote.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must have been the miss piggy comment
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Who cares at this point.  The never Trumpers have made up their minds.

Posting one of these threads every day isn't going to change them.  

Some of them are voting for fucking Gary Johnson, if that tells you anything.

Just like them posting every negative scrap they can find about Trump, no matter how trivial, isn't going to change people from voting for him.
View Quote
But his tax returns!

And Mark Cuban hates him too!
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd love to- but people like you would never vote for them because "they never have a chance to win"

Or we can take over the worthless progressive Republican party and start electing true conservatives.

But then you people come along and ruin it with your TV personality who supposedly is Jesus incarnate and who just recently became a Republican and forget your supposed principles.

Yeah, it's going to be a rough ride until we all get this figured out and get on the same page.

And I realize I probably messed up the quote tree.  Sorry yall.
View Quote

That's not it at all.

For starters you don't even know what "Conservative" and "Progressive" actually mean.

Second of all you seem to think that if you just come up with a "Perfect Conservative" candidate and/or platform that everyone will flock to him/her. That's not it either.

If you want me to explain it I can but it's gonna be (as you say) a bit "rough".
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

They are willing to let Hillary win to maintain the status quo.  As well as the fact that they want to feel better not voting for Trump, and willing to let her win to maintain their "feelz."  Megan McCain and her ridiculous radio show is a clear example of this

There will be three supreme court judges to be selected this next term, and that will effect the rulings of the next generation.  That is what is at steak.
View Quote

Yeah, but who do you think Trump will nominate?  The choice this campaign is between someone who is 100 percent likely to ruin this country and someone who is 95 percent likely to ruin this country.  The ONLY positive I see with Trump is that him winning will cause liberals to have a melt down.

I'm voting for the guy...but only because I live in a swing state.  He's better than Hillary...about like you can say Stalin was a better person than Hitler.  They're both terrible human beings, but at least Stalin didn't start another world war.  Either way, things are going to get worse before they get better.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GOP runs a left to moderate, the electorate votes for them and it in this case, they went with someone even more to the Left than the GOP RINO crew.

I don't like to go against my conscience at all , and voting for Trump does exactly that.  

BUT

Allowing Hillary to win? Its my own personal unpardonable sin. I can forgive myself for at least trying to stop outright evil even if it means I went against my heart and voted for a clown.

If you can live with yourself for allowing her to win, that's on you to deal with. I could never forgive myself.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://e.lvme.me/3risbcx.jpg

Yep.

The other day I heard two liberal coworkers preach about how anyone who votes third party, or doesn't vote, is basically giving the election to Trump.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
They secretly love the Hilldog cock.
View Quote

Seriously they are no better than liberals, same mental disorder.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:40:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You gave us a shit candidate. I'm not responsible for the fact that you spent the first five months of this year loudly fucking up at every last opportunity.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

yep, my 86yo grandmother is that way, because Trump is "Mean!"

View Quote

What's her screen name?

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Keep it in the existing threads please
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top