Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
We are so fucked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did anyone see marjorie clifton break down into fake tears on Fox News just a few minutes ago?!

WTF

View Quote

Yes I did. And I kept thinking where was the moral outrage and tears over Hillary and her covering up for her vile husband, ol' Bill.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
So trump is an actual real person?

Ok
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Change to voting for HILLARY?? Like what?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's almost like a cult.

BTW, I'm voting for Trump, but there are plenty of things he could do or say that would make me change my mind.

He is going to be more liberal than her.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I feel dirty and dishonored to have vote for that fucking clown

just like McCain and Romeny though we have to do it.  I'm told anyway.

View Quote

I don't understand this comparison.  I've seen it multiple times from multiple people but it doesn't make any sense to me.

McCain and Romney were establishment candidates forced on us, similar to how Hillary was forced on the Democrats.  We didn't want them, they didn't support us, they both had taken anti-gun action in the past, and they supported the GOPe agenda of bigger government, just like what GW Bush did.  GW Bush was backing Jeb Bush, another establishment candidate.  When that didn't work the Bush family started backing Hillary Clinton.  The GOPe did everything they could to stop Trump because he wasn't establishment and even discussed helping Hillary win.  Bush, McCain, Romney, Clinton are all fighting for the same agenda.  Trump has a different agenda and no ties to that establishment that has run the country since the 1990s.  I don't see how Trump can be put in the category of "more of the same" when he is exactly the opposite of that.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's almost like a cult.

BTW, I'm voting for Trump, but there are plenty of things he could do or say that would make me change my mind.

You've heard the comments from Hillary claiming "The Supreme Court got it wrong" when it comes to the second amendment haven't you?  She also says the NRA needs to be destroyed.  She also has pushed for single payer healthcare since the 1990s.  In those areas Trump will be far to the right of where she stands on the issues.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:05:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You are confused.  You aren't bashing some orange messiah, you are openly bashing the official Republican nominee and those who support the official Republican nominee.  You are doing Hillary's dirty work of trying to destroy and discredit people when it comes to Trump.  That is what makes you a Hillary supporter.

Do you have a problem with Trump's position on something?  Then talk about it. You aren't talking issues, you are slinging mud and name calling.  For example when referring to people who support the official Republican nominee as "the problem with you Orange Jesus worshipers"  you are putting down the candidate and the supporters, it has nothing to do with issues.

Yes Trump has faults and I have openly disagreed with him on those issues.  The only person blind is you, as you seem to be blinded with hate towards Trump, the Republican party, and the 16 million voters who voted for him unlike the 23 million voters who I'm guessing voted against your failed candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the problem with you Orange Jesus worshipers.  To you, any critical word spoken against DJT is interpreted as supporting Hillary.

You are confused.  You aren't bashing some orange messiah, you are openly bashing the official Republican nominee and those who support the official Republican nominee.  You are doing Hillary's dirty work of trying to destroy and discredit people when it comes to Trump.  That is what makes you a Hillary supporter.

Do you have a problem with Trump's position on something?  Then talk about it. You aren't talking issues, you are slinging mud and name calling.  For example when referring to people who support the official Republican nominee as "the problem with you Orange Jesus worshipers"  you are putting down the candidate and the supporters, it has nothing to do with issues.

Yes Trump has faults and I have openly disagreed with him on those issues.  The only person blind is you, as you seem to be blinded with hate towards Trump, the Republican party, and the 16 million voters who voted for him unlike the 23 million voters who I'm guessing voted against your failed candidate.

I'm not confused and I don't hate Trump.  As I previously said, I'm going to vote for him.  However, the OP says "There is nothing that DJT can say or do that will make me not vote for him" shows a disturbing, cult-like following common among weak-minded and vulnerable people.  Worse yet, this blind devotion is to a man, not an ideology or a set of beliefs.  

For example, there are some people here who believe Trump and Bill Clinton worked out some kind of deal that Trump would win the R primary and then purposely lose the general election in November (I am not one of the people who believe this).  However, if that turned out to be true and Trump acknowledged this, based on the OP's post, he would still vote for Trump.  That's insane.  In that case, the reasonable solution would be to find a third option who better represents the conservative ideology.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#8]
What if he came out and fully supported banning civilian ownership of our beloved ar-15, Supreme Court picks that are chosed because they are anti gun, or anything of that nature? how far does your support extend?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It isn't about you.

It is about the ~5-10% of people too friggin stupid to make up their minds as to what their political ideology is. The ones who vote for the person who has the best hair, the same skin color as them or the same plumbing.
And those who will stay home because of moral high horse.

View Quote

None of it matters. Hillary already has the required 270 electoral votes locked up. Even if she takes none of the tossup states, she wins. And trump is NOTHING to help his cause.

Tomorrow's debate will be a total shit show.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't understand this comparison.  I've seen it multiple times from multiple people but it doesn't make any sense to me.

McCain and Romney were establishment candidates forced on us, similar to how Hillary was forced on the Democrats.  We didn't want them, they didn't support us, they both had taken anti-gun action in the past, and they supported the GOPe agenda of bigger government, just like what GW Bush did.  GW Bush was backing Jeb Bush, another establishment candidate.  When that didn't work the Bush family started backing Hillary Clinton.  The GOPe did everything they could to stop Trump because he wasn't establishment and even discussed helping Hillary win.  Bush, McCain, Romney, Clinton are all fighting for the same agenda.  Trump has a different agenda and no ties to that establishment that has run the country since the 1990s.  I don't see how Trump can be put in the category of "more of the same" when he is exactly the opposite of that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're overthinking this.

Mccain was a bad candidate.

Romney was a bad candidate.

Trump is a bad candidate.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Does that matter to you? Because it won't ever matter in any way to anyone else, ever.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What a ridiculously transparent effort by the media to cover for Hillary by bringing up a 2005 conversation of locker room talk and hyperbole.  I mean really?  The fact so many Republicans fell for it and panicked, just goes to show what a bunch of spineless weaklings they are.
View Quote

My wife was watching Fox News this morning. I've never heard such a litany of Quislings and nutless cowards in my life! It's been pointed out before that no matter what a Dem does, the party tends to circle the wagons and attack outwards. WHY do the Repubs turn on each other and eat their own in the same situation? God DAMN, this pisses me off! ATTACK, YOU PUSSIES!!!

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!  
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Still voting for him.  Next.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about if he said he supports an assault weapons ban?

Oh...wait...

Still voting for him.  Next.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'm not confused and I don't hate Trump.  As I previously said, I'm going to vote for him.  However, the OP says "There is nothing that DJT can say or do that will make me not vote for him" shows a disturbing, cult-like following common among weak-minded and vulnerable people.  Worse yet, this blind devotion is to a man, not an ideology or a set of beliefs.  

For example, there are some people here who believe Trump and Bill Clinton worked out some kind of deal that Trump would win the R primary and then purposely lose the general election in November (I am not one of the people who believe this).  However, if that turned out to be true and Trump acknowledged this, based on the OP's post, he would still vote for Trump.  That's insane.  In that case, the reasonable solution would be to find a third option who better represents the conservative ideology.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the problem with you Orange Jesus worshipers.  To you, any critical word spoken against DJT is interpreted as supporting Hillary.

Too late for that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You've heard the comments from Hillary claiming "The Supreme Court got it wrong" when it comes to the second amendment haven't you?  She also says the NRA needs to be destroyed.  She also has pushed for single payer healthcare since the 1990s.  In those areas Trump will be far to the right of where she stands on the issues.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's almost like a cult.

Sorry, I meant if trump was saying things that put him to the left of her would be what makes him lose my vote.

I don't care about his locker room humor that every normal guy has done.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#16]
There's a reason good and qualified business leaders refuse to run for POTUS.  Lee Iacoca is an example.  

No one has led a perfect life and the left and it's minions will dig relentlessly and expose every mistake or foolish thing ever done or said by a candidate on the right. Ask yourselves, "under that kind of scrutiny how well would I do?"

And the media ignores the past sins of the left and harps endlessly on those of the right.

Allowing them to decide the election based on this kind of crap makes you a willing participant in the destruction of America.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My wife was watching Fox News this morning. I've never heard such a litany of Quislings and nutless cowards in my life! It's been pointed out before that no matter what a Dem does, the party tends to circle the wagons and attack outwards. WHY do the Repubs turn on each other and eat their own in the same situation? God DAMN, this pisses me off! ATTACK, YOU PUSSIES!!!

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a ridiculously transparent effort by the media to cover for Hillary by bringing up a 2005 conversation of locker room talk and hyperbole.  I mean really?  The fact so many Republicans fell for it and panicked, just goes to show what a bunch of spineless weaklings they are.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!  

Because Fox News represents the establishment, and Trump is the anti-establishment candidate.  Fox is attacking him because they aren't on his side. In order to get Fox News on your side you needed to nominate an establishment candidate like Bush or Kasich that will sell out your country to enrich their donors.

Rupert Murdoch, the Fox News guy, is part of this group called the Partnership for the New American Economy which is pushing for open borders, along with several other billionaires (including George Soros iirc). Obviously they hate a guy like Trump who is nationalistic and wants to actually secure the border.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

To much wtf to even start.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's almost like a cult.

Yeah Trump hates single payer health care.  Do you live under a rock?

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Your position?  Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of a stupid position to take. Nothing? Really?

Your position?  Hillary?

Never. But if there was an opportunity to replace Trump I'd jump at it.

He had every opportunity to destroy her and failed. You have been swindled and he doesn't deserve your unflinching support. The election is already over, so it isn't like we have something to lose.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It isn't about you.

It is about the ~5-10% of people too friggin stupid to make up their minds as to what their political ideology is. The ones who vote for the person who has the best hair, the same skin color as them or the same plumbing.

View Quote

This time around there aren't many that are undecided.  You either hate Clinton or you hate Trump.  Most votes are being cast on which is hated least.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My hate for Hibitch outweighs everything.

Same.

If that is true, you should be getting behind getting Trump off the ticket. He is TOAST. He was 10 points down BEFORE this. Whether the comments are offensive to us (they aren't) or not, it doesn't matter. The election is over. Time to get off the train because it derailed 2 miles back.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? He seems to have done a great job sabotaging his own candidacy. his debate performance is evident of this. There is a MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE against Hitlery and he wouldn't even fucking touch it. FUCK THE DONALD.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:45:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
View Quote

You do realize that you're the equivalent of a HRC supporter right now, right?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!  

You should be more concerned thatr your own candidate would rather personally attack a former Ms. Universe than his corrupt cunt of an opponent.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
You should be more concerned thatr your own candidate would rather personally attack a former Ms. Universe than his corrupt cunt of an opponent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!  

Bull.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#30]
  OP

Buncha fucking beta male pussies up in here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
View Quote

Lemmings...

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#32]
FBHO
FHRC

Who else is left to vote for?

Rrrrright.....TRUMP for the win.

Locker room talk.  File charges of sex assault or GTFO.   Then, it's either guilty or not.

Meanwhile, I'll vote to protect the 2A.

Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#33]
They don't give a fuck about you. They know you're voting for Trump. But not everybody is you. Step outside the GD echo chamber once in a while.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#34]
I have supported Trump from the beginning and support him now. People in public are to PC to say they support Trump but in the polling booths by themselves be a different story. I can't wait to see him win, appoint conservative judges and see who crys the most the nevertrumpers here or DU libtards there, but I suspect at this point they are one and the same.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Amen OP. A lot of people feel the same way. I had an 80+ year old lady brush off what Trump said as "the way all men are"
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't give a shit what Trump has said about women. The women he was talking about, wanted to get in his pants as well.

The only people that care are retarded democrats and holier than thou "principaled" RINO voters here who are convinced that their shit doesn't stink, and have surely never said a bad word in their lives.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Candidates aren't spending hundreds of millions of dollars on ads to sway your vote, OP.  They are spending this money to influence the 5 to 7 million who made the difference in 2008 and 12.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

It isn't about you.

View Quote
/thread.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#39]
I've already turned off any news media about the elections; it's all noise.  Nothing will change my vote at this point.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#40]
I think I would vote for Trump over Hillery even if they had a photo of him holding a severed head at this point.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The same can be said for hilderbeast voters. There's nothing she can say or do that will make them not vote for the her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The same can be said for hilderbeast voters. There's nothing she can say or do that will make them not vote for the her.
Both sets of voters are suffering from the same moral and political failing.

If Trump doesn't get ejected now or flattened in November then the message is sent is that Republicans will vote for any incompetent, corrupt, and vile piece of shit so long as they have a magic "R" next to their name.  The quality of future candidates is then guaranteed to fall off the cliff from where they already are -- as difficult as it is to believe they could be even worse.

Quoted:
Trump delivered the perfect response.  He admitted a mistake, he owned his mistake, and he apologized for his mistake.  Those are 3 things the Democrats claim Trump is incapable of doing.
This is the guy so said he doesn't need to ask God for forgiveness.  It's insincere and meaningless.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#42]
It's either Trump or Hillary .
For its Trump.

Short of him saying he's the Anti Christ , I'm not going to contribute to her getting in office and totally fucking over everything this country stands for.

It may happen , but not with my help.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#43]
there is literally no other option.  

He'd have to get arrested or something to legally remove him from the ballot... and then I guess I'd have to vote libertarian... because there's no way in hell I'm ever voting for Hilary.

Not that my vote counts at all being in Oregon... Hilary will win here regardless.

Now if both of them got legally disqualified... that could be interesting.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've already turned off any news media about the elections; it's all noise.  Nothing will change my vote at this point.
View Quote

I have stopped watching also - follow the rally's but as for watching any cable news forget it.
Been about 2 weeks now so the current dramas do not matter
Trump or bust.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

They aren't focussed on you, they are trying to get the undecided to decide to not show up at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Deal with it.  

And fuck you.

They aren't focussed on you, they are trying to get the undecided to decide to not show up at all.
If they are still undecided at this point they need to have their reproductive organs surgically removed.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.

They'll never figure it out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Trump wasn't my first pick, but he will be my last.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top