BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Assad is a Pan-Arabist Commie Baathist in bed with the Russians as well as being a hereditary ruthlessness mass murdering dictator!

Don't imagine Assad is a missed friendship opportunity.

Don't ever fucking imagine Syria is a black and white conflict. It is a twisted regional power struggle that is truly driven by Russia's desire to control the European energy market to Russia's monopolistic advantage.

http://i.imgur.com/h8j3Frv.jpg

Some of you people need to realize that the enemy of our enemy is temporary ally of convenience.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know Assad was a prick dictator, but it evidently takes a prick dictator to rule Arabs.  I know he's got all the wrong friends, but we were closed to him and he'd be long dead without dealing with devils.  I know he sheltered Iraqi insurgents, but he was obviously walking a tightrope with militant refugees and domestic Islamic hardliners who he inherited and would have rather moderated, I don't think he ever wanted to tangle with us.  I feel no hostility for the Assads, the whole Syrian civil war has always been a sad affair to me.

Assad is a Pan-Arabist Commie Baathist in bed with the Russians as well as being a hereditary ruthlessness mass murdering dictator!

Don't ever fucking imagine Syria is a black and white conflict. It is a twisted regional power struggle that is truly driven by Russia's desire to control the European energy market to Russia's monopolistic advantage.

Some of you people need to realize that the enemy of our enemy is temporary ally of convenience.

So, you're saying that Al Qaeda 2.0 (aka ISIS) is our partner & ally now?  

ISIS is basically our proxy army (funded/armed by our lackeys Saudi Arabia w/ additional logistical support from Turkey).  We're using ISIS as our tool to topple Assad, cut off supply routes to Hezbollah, and then target Iran.

Also, convenient that Israel is absent from that graphic and the discussion.

This entire "conflict" is good for Israel (eliminates their enemies) and good to maintain and expand US strategic, military and economic dominance in the region.  But it has NOTHING to do with so-called, freedom, democracy, helping the people there, stopping ISIS, stopping terrorism or any such fairy-tale horseshit like that.  Those notions are only for the ignorant, and the foolish tools who wish it to be true.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:51:11 AM EDT
[#2]
"Attractive".
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh, aren't you edgy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whore.

Sold herself to be the plaything of a fucking Arab dictator. I have more respect for a pile of dogshit.

Still better than a dentist.
Oh, aren't you edgy

About as edgy as the dentist he quoted.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:57:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who fucking cares, is that suppose to move me? He need not be a friend or enemy. Baathists are not blowing up shit and shooting up places outside of Syria the last I looked. The last I looked, Baathists didn't represent the biggest threat to the region. Syria was a largely isolated player but could become something much worse. Playing fellow traveler to the worst society has to offer has been the worst foreign policy mistake this country has ever known, and instead of learning from it, we double down on it. Anyone who supports cozying up to Sunni extremism for convenience is a useful idiot of the first class....and a supremely naive one at that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know Assad was a prick dictator, but it evidently takes a prick dictator to rule Arabs.  I know he's got all the wrong friends, but we were closed to him and he'd be long dead without dealing with devils.  I know he sheltered Iraqi insurgents, but he was obviously walking a tightrope with militant refugees and domestic Islamic hardliners who he inherited and would have rather moderated, I don't think he ever wanted to tangle with us.  I feel no hostility for the Assads, the whole Syrian civil war has always been a sad affair to me.

Assad is a Pan-Arab Commie Baathist in bed with the Russians as well as being a hereditary ruthlessness mass murdering dictator!

Some of you people need to realize that the enemy of our enemy is temporary ally of convenience... and don't imagine Assad is a missed friendship opportunity.

Who fucking cares, is that suppose to move me? He need not be a friend or enemy. Baathists are not blowing up shit and shooting up places outside of Syria the last I looked. The last I looked, Baathists didn't represent the biggest threat to the region. Syria was a largely isolated player but could become something much worse. Playing fellow traveler to the worst society has to offer has been the worst foreign policy mistake this country has ever known, and instead of learning from it, we double down on it. Anyone who supports cozying up to Sunni extremism for convenience is a useful idiot of the first class....and a supremely naive one at that.

Good post. You and I are on the same page.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:00:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd hit it, if I was single, but that's just me.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:12:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

against our vassal (Israel) in the region.  

View Quote
I miss the good old days, you know, when the vassals paid us tribute.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:18:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Arab democracy just doesn't work, restore Assad and things will go back to normal.  If he has to gas, burn or shoot a few hundred thousand, don't bitch about "war crimes" or civil rights, those are western ideas that don't belong in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:32:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whore.

Sold herself to be the plaything of a fucking Arab dictator. I have more respect for a pile of dogshit.

A California dentist.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:37:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Arab democracy just doesn't work, restore Assad and things will go back to normal.  If he has to gas, burn or shoot a few hundred thousand, don't bitch about "war crimes" or civil rights, those are western ideas that don't belong in the Middle East.
View Quote

+1
Strong man is what "they" respect. Unfuck Syria, easier said than done, and ISIS vs. Iran will be good for us. If ISIS, besides their belief in a world-wide caliphate and actions in Iraq, wants to fuck up our enemies, who are we to stop them? Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't even know what to believe anymore. If we, via the Saudis and Qataries, are funding ISIS, cannot we direct them to attack who we want?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:40:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Whore.

View Quote

Partially - but enough - correct, so +1
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:43:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Thank you for spreading propaganda, Mal_means_bad, as I'm sure that her looks and speaking abilities must make her an ally.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

+1
Strong man is what "they" respect. Unfuck Syria, easier said than done, and ISIS vs. Iran will be good for us. If ISIS, besides their belief in a world-wide caliphate and actions in Iraq, wants to fuck up our enemies, who are we to stop them? Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't even know what to believe anymore. If we, via the Saudis and Qataries, are funding ISIS, cannot we direct them to attack who we want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Bingo.  That's already what's happening.  Ain't it great!?  So, all that horrid ISIS shit -- that's us -- those are OUR guys.  We're running it, supporting it, and directing it. Yay!! USA! USA! USA! Ain't ya proud?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:11:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are no friends in foreign policy.

Grown ups know this.

There are only interests.

Assads have cast their lot with Russia, and before that, against our vassal (Israel) in the region.  

So their interests collide with ours.

Hence, they are our enemies.

Steel your spine OP.  Don't go ga ga over a set of titties.
View Quote

American interests....

What's the most likely threat to Americans today, Russia having a port in the middle east or Sunni extremists running a country with safe haven, financing, and training?

Assad allowing Russia to keep a port isn't a big fucking deal. Sunni extremists killing thousands of westerners each decade is a big fucking deal.

Assad isn't a good guy. He is the lesser of two evils. And as stated already, we are intervening in Syria on behalf of KSA & Qatar, not Israel.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:14:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.

Assads have cast their lot with Russia, and before that, against our vassal (Israel) in the region.  

View Quote

This plus being aligned with Iran and LH. Ride with horse thieves, die with horse thieves.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:18:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some fucking map that is, it left off Russia altogether.

No, you never side with jihadis as an ally of convenience.

Under no circumstance.

We're destroying the US energy industry, then concerned about Russia's control of the energy market?

Bull shit, fuck them, fuck that. That may be the excuse, but they have other motives.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:23:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This plus being aligned with Iran and LH. Ride with horse thieves, die with horse thieves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.

For the first year or two, I thought we were backing Sunni terrorists as a thumb in the eye to Iran, but recent evidence shows it just is not the case.

We are so concerned about them being allied with Iran that we gave Shiites total control of Iraq, which makes them a puppet of Iran, gave Iran billions, kept Israel from knocking out Iran's nuke sites, and made a deal that will make sure Iran goes nuclear.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:46:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

For the first year or two, I thought we were backing Sunni terrorists as a thumb in the eye to Iran, but recent evidence shows it just is not the case.

We are so concerned about them being allied with Iran that we gave Shiites total control of Iraq, which makes them a puppet of Iran, gave Iran billions, kept Israel from knocking out Iran's nuke sites, and made a deal that will make sure Iran goes nuclear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.

Sheeeeeet it's almost like dem smart men is doing it on purpose!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:49:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

^What this guys said^
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.

^What this guys said^

They are also the enemies of Muslims who want to completely ethnic cleanse the allowites from Syria who if he hadn't been allied to Russia would be chopping children's heads off in the street by millions.
You know those Muslims who are also your enemy, and want your head on a stick too.

Just a thought. The West are actively killing his soldiers ( the us hit and killed some the other week) we are arming and training his enemies,

How many Europeans and Americans have allowite terrorists killed in retaliation. Was it allowites that drove a truck through the crowd in France? No it was the very people he is fighting and we are supporting in Syria.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:03:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:28:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The problem with that ideal is that if America was to ever withdraw from "interfering" in other countries/regions, it would only leave a void for others to exploit, and those others would be Russia.
It is what it is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pipelines, schmipelines. Trying to have our finger in every pie is going to get us (or our children) all killed some day.

The problem with that ideal is that if America was to ever withdraw from "interfering" in other countries/regions, it would only leave a void for others to exploit, and those others would be Russia.
It is what it is

Yep, it's a zero-sum game but we gotta draw the line somewhere and stick to it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#21]
From what I've seen and heard from people in Syria is he is fare but won't take shit from religious zealots.

You guys calling Assad a murdering dictator are basing your info off the same media who lies to is about our own gov. What makes you think they would tell the truth and report anything different than those in power want us to believe?

Bring it full circle and understand lies about foreign policy is to get people to support foreign wars and .mil guys to be willing to die for profits going to banks and corporations. Don't be a sucker.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:27:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You calling Grace Kelly a whore or are you just derping with a broad brush?

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mdc938266de79beadcf1c22368b94c053o0&w=300&h=228&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whore.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mdc938266de79beadcf1c22368b94c053o0&w=300&h=228&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Actually, if you read biographies, you will find out that she pretty much was. Apparently she had a reputation for sucking and fucking almost anything she could get.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:39:54 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't see any logical reason why we are there spending money supporting the destabilization of a secular regime.

It's like we've learned nothing from Libya.

Does anybody honestly still believe we can use radical islamists as a conduit for promoting democracy in Medieval Land? I just don't see a scenario where Assad is toppled and things get better.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:44:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't see any logical reason why we are there spending money supporting the destabilization of a secular regime.

Does anybody honestly still believe we can use radical islamists as a conduit for promoting democracy in Medieval Land? I just don't see a scenario where Assad is toppled and things get better.
View Quote

Have to agree with this.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Arfcomers I don't all understand that retarded ROPer monkeys can only be ruled by dictators
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a good looking woman. If I were a Christian in Syria, I would be fighting for,Asad

And you would have chosen wisely.
Peace in a land of vile and evil fanatics requires a leader who understands that the only thing that is respected is power.  Any extension of a peaceful hand is an act of capitulation, even when you have your boot on the neck of your enemy.

We have seen what happens when we remove the padlock that holds ISIS and Al Quaida back......Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Iran, Lebanon , etc.

If Syria falls, they will go after Jordan with a vengeance .....then Israel will be surrounded with their backs to the sea.
Arfcomers I don't all understand that retarded ROPer monkeys can only be ruled by dictators

This. Democracy doesn't work with low IQ population. Best route is to choose the "right" dictatorship for them and impose it. Sorry, if triggered, but that's been the reality for centuries.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:16:14 AM EDT
[#27]
So some folks on here would prefer an alliance with al quaeda and isis because if only the awful dictator assad would stop bombing them and go away, they would surely have turned to freedom, democracy, and pro western values. Some folks must truly be social justice warriors concerned with their human rights of terrorists and how unfairly and unjust they are being treated.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That chart forgot the support lines from Qatar and Saudi to ISIS..
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Assad supported, facilitated and provided sanctuary to our enemies in Iraq.  He is responsible for the deaths of Americans.

Fuck be upon him an call he holds dear.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.
View Quote

Sage words is the sage-iest....yo
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:42:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Meh..... genocide is a way of life over there. I'd rather have a quasi friendly dictatorship than another theological shithole.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:13:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Meh..... genocide is a way of life over there. I'd rather have a quasi friendly dictatorship than another theological shithole.
View Quote

They have never been "quasi-friendly."   They helped kill Americans in Iraq.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because we labeled them as a terrorist state and fucked them over. Last I checked, in the Gulf War, they were part of the Allied Invasion Force.

Syria went against us because of our unhealthy support of Israel and that we made them a pariah because of their iron fisted dictatorship.

Want to have decent relations. Sell them shit and don't stick our noises into their internal affairs.

Bashar wants to kill folks to stay in power.

NOT OUR FIGHT
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:21:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
General Wesley Clark in a moment of brutal honesty. This coming from a guy who still for warmongering.
Folks let get some things straight. This equation is about complete control for the Elites. Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Extera Extera. You've got to be out of your Freaking minds when you decide to use the term "We". We're all pawns whether Mil or civilian. Read  Zbigniew Brzezinski.  He pulls no punches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
View Quote

Fuck Clark. Clinton butt boy. Released the tanks at Waco. He has
blood on his hands as does both Clintons, and Reno.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:26:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Because we labeled them as a terrorist state and fucked them over. Last I checked, in the Gulf War, they were part of the Allied Invasion Force.  

Syria went against us because of our unhealthy support of Israel and that we made them a pariah because of their iron fisted dictatorship.

Want to have decent relations. Sell them shit and don't stick our noises into their internal affairs.

NOT OUR FIGHT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOT OUR FIGHT

It's OUR fault that Assad helped kill Americans?  lol

Blame America.   Typical.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whore.

Grace Kelly was a true slut.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NOT OUR FIGHT

It isn't or fault outright but we did drive them into that camp. Our problem is that we stir shit up and it bites up in the ass later on. We have this mindset that we do no wrong.

I'm not an isolationist but I do believe we need to take a step back, deal with shit in our own borders and tell the rest of the world not to fuck with us.

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Someone fucks with us? We decimate them. Completely destroy them. No rebuilding, no aid, no Marshall Plan, etc....

The rest of the world coud be open for business.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's Russia on there or is that assumed to be part of the Aassad government.

It's a giant shit show but I hate Russian propagandists.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:39:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Would you prefer a Muslim Brotherhood ruled Syria, an AQ ruled Syria, or an IS ruled Syria?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
she's a genocidal psycho, just like her Boys From Brazil-looking husband.

I hope she rots to death from the inside out.

You guys talk about nuking the region all the time, and when a guy is actually killing Sunnis in large numbers....you get mad.

yeah, you're right, I should love it when the Syrian Hitler goes off killing civilians right and left.
sucking Putin cock is a real plus.

Would you prefer a Muslim Brotherhood ruled Syria, an AQ ruled Syria, or an IS ruled Syria?

As has been pointed out, Assad is not our friend.  But every Syrian Sunni he kills is one less "migrant" that makes it to Europe or the U.S. to rape and kill.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:44:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Whore.

View Quote

And I thought Drs were supposed to have good bedside manners?  
Oh wait, you're a dentist.  Carry on.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, but also don't think that the Sunni countries in the region are our friends either.  They are financing Al Qaeda and ISIS.  A pipeline from Saudi Arabia and UAE into Europe pours money into their coffers and allows them to more easily finance terrorism.  Saudi Arabia has pledged money to build mosques in Europe.  They are not our friends either.

The best scenario is to pit Sunni and Shia against each other, depleting their men and resources.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering the source...
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

She looks like Trig's tranny lover on Sons of Anarchy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Unless we are willing to go in, do the job, stay and stand up a real democracy, stay long enough for it to take root, we should stay out.  

Its Syria for heavens sake, we should be able to talk to his keeper (Russia) and keep him in line, if not we can smack him up but not try to take over the country.  

We smacked Libya when they messed with us and we didn't hear from them again for years.

I don't like Assad either, but honestly why would we oust him just to let ISIS take over?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

You really believe that is the goal?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#46]
She's as ruthless as her husband.  I hope she gets her reckoning one day, too.  Evil bitch.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Whore.

View Quote

This!     WTF would anyone look up to her?      

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Our loyalties are all over the map. When Khaddam was president we did all kinds of shit for the Syrians. My Girlfriend out of high schools parents were State Department approved contractors to the Syrian government and programmed their air defense systems for them back in the late eighties. Our foreign policy is full of fucked up and misplaced loyalties. Technically we are bound by treaty to not fund Israel as signatories of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Act.  We voted Libya in as Chair of the Human Rights Commission of the UN and them sponsor the invasion three years later...
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#49]
There have been rumors over the years that she is the tough one in the family.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whore.

I'm reasonably certain that Prince Rainier was not a shithead Arab dictator.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top