Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2016 2:22:39 AM EDT
Hit it:
Whitehouse.gov petition

Originally Posted By The Petition:
We the people ask Congress to meet in emergency session about removing George Soros owned voting machines from 16 states.

This man has been linked to a persons campaign who is running in the election and has a clear bias to one candidate. His ownership of voting machines in 16 states is clear breach of integrity of our electoral system.
View Quote

There has already been a "calibration error" reported by FOX in Illinois. A Republican state representative candidate here reported seeing his R votes turn to D votes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:25:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Do they buy new voting machines every election cycle now?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]
November 20th, huh?

lol

Online petitions. So people can feel like their being heard without actually being heard.

I'm surprised people still take them serious after the deathstar and all of the other stupid stuff.

All they really did was take away another means for people to hold them accountable. FBHOs admin wont be doing shit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I think we have been through this stage as a country and petitions were just as useless then as they are now.

As to your political sentiments, I would heartily join you in them, so far as relates to a humble and dutiful petition to the throne, provided there was the most distant hope of success. But have we not tried this already? Have we not addressed the Lords, and remonstrated to the Commons? And to what end? Did they deign to look at our petitions?

From George Washington to Bryan Fairfax, 4 July 1774
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:32:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
November 20th, huh?
View Quote

It's four days old and 1,300 signatures shy of the required amount for a response. Hit it up, and share it around. Sometimes an overwhelming response gets attention.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:35:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Hit ...
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:36:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's four days old and 1,300 signatures shy of the required amount for a response. Hit it up, and share it around. Sometimes an overwhelming response gets attention.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
November 20th, huh?

Good luck in your endeavor.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:37:22 AM EDT
[#7]
When was the last time a petition, that didn't favor anyone/level of the current administration, ever do anything?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:41:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Hit, and posted on facebook. Even if the petition fails, it will raise awareness to the corruption of the election. Every tidal wave begins as a small disturbance in the waters. .
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:43:03 AM EDT
[#9]
hit
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:46:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Sure they will remove them after Nov 8th.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:46:57 AM EDT
[#11]
With Obama and friends still in power, not wasting my time....
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:55:49 AM EDT
[#12]
FFS.

Yes, it's a very long shot. But the apparent defeatist mentalities of some of you serves to highlight the biggest difference between us and them: they'd just hit the petition and get the word out, and we sit and complain that actions do nothing, no matter how insignificant they may seem. How significant did the privilege checking movement get? Significant enough that we have threads on it here frequently, but it didn't start out that big.

Sack the fuck up and throw the little pebble that can make a big ripple.

Thank you to those that have hit and shared.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:57:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FFS.

Yes, it's a very long shot. But the apparent defeatist mentalities of some of you serves to highlight the biggest difference between us and them: they'd just hit the petition and get the word out, and we sit and complain that actions do nothing, no matter how insignificant they may seem. How significant did the privilege checking movement get? Significant enough that we have threads on it here frequently, but it didn't start out that big.

View Quote

Fair enough.

Hit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:59:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
FFS.

View Quote

Honest question since I don't know. Can you point out ONE of these whitehouse peitions under President Obama that changed anything?!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:03:13 AM EDT
[#15]
First petition I've ever hit.

Fuck it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:25:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Honest question since I don't know. Can you point out ONE of these whitehouse peitions under President Obama that changed anything?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS.

Honest answer: I don't know. Nor do I care. What I do know is that a seemingly insignificant community organizer from my state is now the President. It took actions like hitting and spreading this petition to get him on the road there. I'm asking you to take similar actions to prevent someone worse from taking his place.

I'm happy for you that your state is red, but mine isn't, and a "calibration error" reported by FOX has already been found here. That error changed the vote of a Republican state representative candidate from R to D.

Frankly, I'm baffled that you'd take the time to argue with me on the internet, but not take an objectively lesser amount of time to try to ensure a fairly run election.

soniamdisappoint.jpg
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:32:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Signed. Why not?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:37:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Hit it, even if they don't listen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top