Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2016 9:02:32 PM EDT
Patent Pending, Trademarked, copyright, MINE!

It fits right in your pocket so you can take it with you everywhere. That way, if you ever feel triggered you can just put it over your head, and you are transported to your own safe space!

It has a good drawstring that will seal you off from the rest of the world and muffle your sobs. Privacy is important so I am making it in 1.2mil for good sound suppression, and it will be opaque so no one can see you cry. That will keep Trump-voters from exploiting your temporary emotional state.

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head
2. Tighten drawstring around neck to create a sealed isolation chamber.
3. Cry. Take as long as you need, just remember to breathe deeply to achieve a relaxed meditative state.

Before you know it, all your problems will just disappear!

WARNING: Using product as directed will kill you.

HELP THE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1931573_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
In for the IPO.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to create a trademark for that idea and silk screen it in the bags. Sell them for $49.99 each at DU and Abercrombie and Fitch.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh shit!

I got a good laugh out of this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
You win the internets today.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You need to create a trademark for that idea and silk screen it in the bags. Sell them for $49.99 each at DU and Abercrombie and Fitch.
View Quote

Just in time for christmas!

It would make a perfect stocking-stuffer for whiny, spoiled stepchildren.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In for the IPO.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Great idea!

Needs to be pink though, with self-sealing baby blue drawstring rated to 1000ft-lbs of tensile strength.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:15:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/cranialwound/PE_drawstring_garbage_bag.jpg

It fits right in your pocket so you can take it with you everywhere. That way, if you ever feel triggered you can just put it over your head, and you are transported to your own safe space!

It has a good drawstring that will seal you off from the rest of the world and muffle your sobs. Privacy is important so I am making it in 1.2mil for good sound suppression, and it will be opaque so no one can see you cry. That will keep Trump-voters from exploiting your temporary emotional state.

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head
3. Cry. Take as long as you need, just remember to breathe deeply to achieve a relaxed meditative state.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head

View Quote

Hmmm.....Seems you are lacking a drain for the liberal tears.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Suggested improvements:

1. Heavier duty material, so no one can claw through it and invade your safe space.

2. Zip tie closure, for maximum security from unwanted negative energies.

3. Interior scent options of chamomile, jasmine, or patchouli, to enhance the feeling of inner peace.

I claim 25% share if any of these options are implemented (and 0% liability, of course).
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head

http://troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/its-neva-been-done-befo-must-be-a-game-changer-alien.jpg
http://3.imimg.com/data3/KC/GY/MY-561196/body_bags-250x250.jpg

That would take big pockets.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In for the IPO.
View Quote

Normally any post that starts with the word "In" mildly annoys me in even the best case scenario.  But you sir, you almost made me spit out a bite of my ham sandwich.  I'm having my lunch here at work.  "In for the IPO.". That was funny.

eta:  Don't waste time trying to build relationships with buyers for repeat business.  It won't pay off.  Just trust me on this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head

That is by design.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I laughed.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:19:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Suggested improvements:

1. Heavier duty material, so no one can claw through it and invade your safe space.

2. Zip tie closure, for maximum security from unwanted negative energies.

3. Interior scent options of chamomile, jasmine, or patchouli, to enhance the feeling of inner peace.

I claim 25% share if any of these options are implemented (and 0% liability, of course).
View Quote

I was thinking of natural ethers for a scent.....
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Needs proper signage. How are we going to know they're in a safe space?

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Customer retention might be an issue. I don't foresee many repeat buyers.  We'll work that out in a focus group.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head

View Quote

You forgot to include a ball-gag and a butt-plug.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head

http://troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/its-neva-been-done-befo-must-be-a-game-changer-alien.jpg
http://3.imimg.com/data3/KC/GY/MY-561196/body_bags-250x250.jpg

Think Soros, Clinton's and crew, and any other wealthy liberal...

They have lots of money. and i am sure are in need of a good, solid, and encompassing safe space right now.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:30:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Setting it up is easy:

1. Put bag over head

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Customer retention might be an issue. I don't foresee many repeat buyers.  We'll work that out in a focus group.
View Quote

We can adjust the price for this unique patented design, price accordingly after determining market demand.

We can also add a chrome, or other loud colors to meet demographic demands.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We can adjust the price for this unique patented design, price accordingly after determining market demand.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is this "we" stuff?

Commie spy!
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#23]
1 Put on head
2 Repeatedly apply hickory sticks for maximum effectiveness
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Thats a meme, baby!

Very nice!

Add a ZedsDeadBaby, Inc. stamp to it.

I bet this would spread through facebook like wild fire.

Hmmmm..... lets give it a shot.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1931573_.html&page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top