Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/26/2016 10:39:05 PM EDT
OK I see two whirlstar threads on mall fights.  They got a mall fight going on in Hulen in the Fort Worth area.  Guess this was a thing today?  Wife says Facebook Hunt County Scanner or something has big mall fights reported in several states.

This is todays protest?  Or is this random day after Christmas I gots ta get mine?  Anybody know?

I been outta the loop for a few hours.

States reporting in according to her, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, NJ, Georgia, Connecticut, NC, Virginia, and NY.  And of course Texas now.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yutes. 
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Today is Boxing Day after all.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:44:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Conn., Illinois, South Carolina.....
Somethings afoot.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OK I see two whirlstar threads on mall fights.  They got a mall fight going on in Hulen in the Fort Worth area.  Guess this was a thing today?  Wife says Facebook Hunt County Scanner or something has big mall fights reported in several states.

This is todays protest?  Or is this random day after Christmas I gots ta get mine?  Anybody know?

I been outta the loop for a few hours.

States reporting in according to her, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, NJ, Georgia, Connecticut, NC, Virginia, and NY.  And of course Texas now.  
View Quote

OP, do you know what the sign over Main Street in Greenville used to say?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Fayetteville, NC Mall evac'd too.

http://www.wect.com/story/34132643/fayetteville-mall-evacuated-after-fight-unconfirmed-shots-fired-report
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes it is.

Stayed away from it here too.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, yes I do, believe the late George Michael had a song about it......and the youtube embed still sucks, here is your link instead.

Don't let the sun go down on me

Oops that was the make believe sign.  The real one commented on the "fertility of the land" and the "people who owned it"
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#11]
You can add Indy to that list. Several juveniles arrested on disorderly conduct and resisting arrest charges tonight too.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#12]
and another

Hulen Mall in Fort Worth, Texas, on lockdown after reports of fight, possible shots - Dallas Morning News

Read more on dallasnews.com

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yes, yes I do, believe the late George Michael had a song about it......and the youtube embed still sucks, here is your link instead.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mmmmmm, I don't quite get that connection.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#14]
   Police on scene after large fight sends customers running from Wolfchase Galleria mall in Memphis - WMC

Read more on wmcactionnews5.com

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I updated the post.  I got my sign lore confused.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is EXTREMELY well put in your correction.

My Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles are buried in Hunt County.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#17]
i hear on a internet feed,,,people are attacking cops in ohio
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:05:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i hear on a internet feed,,,people are attacking cops in ohio
View Quote

I would pop some PMags, but I am actually Lancer heavy.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#19]
It's all part of a plan.

Animal House (10/10) Movie CLIP - Enter the Deathmobile (1978) HD
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:07:01 PM EDT
[#20]

internet fenvm..vant get this new stupid site to work right....i want a refund!!!!!lolhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39CUr92yfY
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Day 1
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Uncle Soros spent some money again.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:09:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Local Fox afilliate states 100-150 teenages.  Hulen mall was evacuated and locked down.  Unknown if shots were fired, but there was a report of weapons.  

*As reported.....police found social media posts about premeditated fight at Hulen mall, and they were given warnings at the start of their shifts that mall fights were planned nationwide.  So apparently this is staged and maybe the Soros is blowing more cash.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#24]
I know it's Boxing Day for some around the world, but it there some other cultural awareness day I'm not aware of?

Riot Day?
Mob Violence Day?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#25]
My son was at Castleton Sq. Mall in N.E. Indianapolis. He saw the cop cars but none of the festivities.

Nationwide flash mob?

TC
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Ct in da Hizzows! !

Social media blast ?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#27]
The ghetto schools that normally house them during daylight hours are closed. Did you expect them to stay home and read books with their fathers?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#28]
17 malls so far? 
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#29]
None of that shit happening here!
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#30]
For Obama to sign an executive order, declaring the election invalid and scheduling a new one, some civil unrest would probably help give an appearance of justification.

Latest push by the left to give the election to Hillary?

...or just some shoplifters getting pissed that the stores insist on receipts for after Christmas returns?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yutes. 
View Quote

What does dis hafta do wif da yufe in Asia?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Some sort of collective effort.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#33]
You gotta realize too that Medicfrost has a gift of finding random ass news articles
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like a smoke screen for looting.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#35]
You're correct OP- Aurora CO, mall evacuated..

Denver mall...
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:35:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Conn., Illinois, South Carolina.....
Somethings afoot.
View Quote

Day after Christmas. Yuuuge shopping/returning gifts day.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:51:53 PM EDT
[#38]
A few minutes from my house

High end mall, Saks, Nordstrom...

Beachwood Place fight
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
   Police on scene after large fight sends customers running from Wolfchase Galleria mall in Memphis - WMC

View Quote

I was in the middle of this mess.  I had no idea that this was "planned" for today.  Ikea just opened up last week less than 2 miles away from the mall, and the wife and I wanted to go to it.  After Ikea, my wife wanted to go to the mall and I was hungry so we went.  We were RIGHT in the MIDDLE of about 50 "yutes" on the bottom floor when a group upstairs started yelling and running.  In an instant, the yutes on the bottom floor started running up the escalator.   I grabbed my wife and we ducked into a larger closed-in kiosk to ascertain what was going on.  The yutes left quickly and they started dropping the doors of the smaller shops so we unassed the area and made it into Dillards (nearest large store).

The Wolfchase Mall is done for.  There has always been a group of yutes ruining malls for the last twenty years.  I watched the Mall of Memphis, Raleigh Springs Mall, etc fall whenever they start showing up in numbers.  Decent folks won't go and spend their money.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Time to call in the three-man Rapid Tactical Force for these large indoor retail shopping areas.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#41]
"teens"

If you don't know what that means, I can't help you.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#42]
I told my wife that it has to be suburban white kids from rival HS chess clubs brawling.

It was funny because we both knew that it is thugs from the inner cities, being godless heathens and doing ghetto yute shit.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I told my wife that it has to be suburban white kids from rival HS chess clubs brawling.

It was funny because we both knew that it is thugs from the inner cities, being godless heathens and doing ghetto yute shit.
View Quote

This type of shit has been going on for years- unreported or basically ignored by most.
Author Colin Flaherty (my neighbor), wrote the book on it: "White Girl Bleed a Lot" and the follow up "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry"
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I was in the middle of this mess.  I had no idea that this was "planned" for today.  Ikea just opened up last week less than 2 miles away from the mall, and the wife and I wanted to go to it.  After Ikea, my wife wanted to go to the mall and I was hungry so we went.  We were RIGHT in the MIDDLE of about 50 "yutes" on the bottom floor when a group upstairs started yelling and running.  In an instant, the yutes on the bottom floor started running up the escalator.   I grabbed my wife and we ducked into a larger closed-in kiosk to ascertain what was going on.  The yutes left quickly and they started dropping the doors of the smaller shops so we unassed the area and made it into Dillards (nearest large store).

The Wolfchase Mall is done for.  There has always been a group of yutes ruining malls for the last twenty years.  I watched the Mall of Memphis, Raleigh Springs Mall, etc fall whenever they start showing up in numbers.  Decent folks won't go and spend their money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pay 50 kids $1,000 each, and for a pittance of 50k you create a long term economic issue.

At 850k to conduct ops at 17 malls across different states, and for under a measly 1 million dollars you've probably created at least a noticeable dent in local economies.

Only problem is... malls are going away anyways. Not a huge deal.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:16:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Who the fuck in their right mind goes to malls these days?  Amazon Prime ftw.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:22:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The current trend is toward complexes of retail buildings with sidewalks connecting them.  No large indoor community spaces for people to 'hang out' in and not spend money.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 1:05:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Pay 50 kids $1,000 each, and for a pittance of 50k you create a long term economic issue.

At 850k to conduct ops at 17 malls across different states, and for under a measly 1 million dollars you've probably created at least a noticeable dent in local economies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but accelerate that trend so that the effect begins to take hold right as someone is in their first year in office... And you can damage approval numbers, effect mid term elections...
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 5:37:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 5:44:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Peoples Nike's getting disrespected?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top