User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2017 9:17:32 PM EDT
This guy is uncomfortably accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y7V2fQKTU
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#2]
He has many, many epic podcasts on his Freedomainradio site.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly, Spot on. 
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup, he's one of my go to podcasts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#5]
He really needs shared everywhwere, though a short 5 minute version would help the TL;DW/L/R crowd.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep, bu they would be a bit much for the TL;DR crowd. The videos on the fall of Rome and McCarthyism are most excellent. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yep, bu they would be a bit much for the TL;DR crowd. The videos on the fall of Rome and McCarthyism are most excellent. 
View Quote
Yup.

Fall of Rome is us.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I like his videos but at the end of the day he is an anarchist and not necessarily a friend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like his videos but at the end of the day he is an anarchist and not necessarily a friend.
View Quote

The term anarchist has been hijacked by douche nozzles.

He supports reduced or eliminated government for any action that is a violation of the non-aggression principle.

If you dont consider that a friend, then i have to question whose side you are on.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He really needs shared everywhwere, though a short 5 minute version would help the TL;DW/L/R crowd.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Why have I not listened to him before? That was spot on.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow, do you even know what anarchy is? I'll give you a hint, it's not what the idiots protesting are doing. Also he's a big advocate of the non aggression principal. If society could follow as a whole anarchy and the non aggression principal, that be as about as utopian as you can get.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#13]
good watch
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Been watching him for years. well spoken smart individual with a great depth of knowledge.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

among everything else he has done, check out "the story of you enslavement" if you haven't already
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats what I keep saying. He needs to post some videos that are shorter than 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Surprised I've never heard of him.  Much wisdom there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

among everything else he has done, check out "the story of you enslavement" if you haven't already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
View Quote
I posted that video as a stand alone thread. Got about 10 replies and died. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Great guy to listen to, wildly intelligent and engaging.  He has changed a couple of my world views for the better.

Any new or expecting parents should watch his peaceful parenting videos.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#20]
I like that guy. Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#21]
He has some good videos and one on gun control. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#22]
 His is correct but the one thing he didn't address is how to handle the violence of the leftist facist. Sadly, I think the only answer common people are left with is to meet violence with superior violence. Bloodshed is coming and it will not be pretty.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Woohoo!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Interesting videos in this thread thus far...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Interesting videos in this thread thus far...
View Quote
Most of his videos are extremely interesting, if you have the time to sit through them.

I don't watch anything of his if I have to work the next day.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did as well and got even less replies a couple of years ago!

The truth will set you free, but it may have a bitter taste, as many medicines do.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, I agree. I've watched a lot of his videos and disagree with him a lot.

But that's OK. See the Left would put both me and him in a prison camp for not agreeing with their twisted agenda. Stefan Molyneux isn't going to try to put me in prison, or throw rocks at me, because of my disagreements with him and I'm going to show his side the came courtesy.

And that's something of note about the modern anti-Left coalition. It is made up of a lot of groups with some pretty strong disagreements. The one thing we do agree on is that the Democrats and the Left is running this country over a cliff and need to be stopped.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:11:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I did as well and got even less replies a couple of years ago!

The truth will set you free, but it may have a bitter taste, as many medicines do.
View Quote
Its tough getting people to listen to videos over 5 min.  Had the same thing happen with a couple Bill Whittle videos I posted.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't agree with him on everything, like his issues with child discipline. But I sure as shit agree with him on this. He's seen the world for its true colors. I like that. His talk is backed up with fact.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Derp.

He's not a fucking anarchist.

He believes in law and order.

Anarchists don't believe in law and order.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He supports reduced or eliminated government for any action that is a violation of the non-aggression principle.

If you dont consider that a friend, then i have to question whose side you are on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Ignore antifa's violence. They're not anarchists.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Derp.
View Quote

I'm not sure how long you've been watching, but he frequently will insinuate directly or indirectly that he most certainly believes in NO government.  

He does however understand that until such a system exists, the current system requires law abiding citizens to function with minimal government interference.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#34]
I enjoy his additions to the page very much, especially the ones regarding the " so called " Civil War.

His stances are usually spot on and his content fact based.

He has a very eye opening series on Lincoln, that would shock many.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#35]
His "The Truth About" videos of Fidel Castro, Ernesto Guevara, and Nelson Mandela were spot on.

Also he did a fantastic video about the truth of South Africa and how much better it was under the prior government.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
His "The Truth About" videos of Fidel Castro, Ernesto Guevara, and Nelson Mandela were spot on.

Also he did a fantastic video about the truth of South Africa and how much better it was under the prior government.
View Quote
His recent MLK video was good. Hell damn near all of his videos are good. 
Ill admit that I do skip the ones where listeners call in. They are so out of their league its painful to listen to. 
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
His recent MLK video was good. Hell damn near all of his videos are good. 
Ill admit that I do skip the ones where listeners call in. They are so out of their league its painful to listen to. 
View Quote
lol at the last part. So true. Interestingly enough the women that call in usually seem to go away having learned something.

The guys... not so much. The recent one with the sinusy sounding frenchman (Eurotrash of some sort anyway) with a whole string of "why don't they" and "why don't they this other thing" to "stop gun violence" with the usual more laws, dumb gizmos, and "but they just should".  Funny and pathetic at the same time. 
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Listening to this right now.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCgD9OTqizA[/youtube]
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Derp.

View Quote

in his words i believe he describes himself as an "anarcho-capitalist", although I don't know how a privatized fire department, police department, department of transportation could work - but those things could be worked on last after all the other shit government sticks its nose into is fixed.

but no in all his videos i have never seen him in favor of a "mad max" way of life, he is smart enough to know that would never work
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't agree with him on everything, like his issues with child discipline. But I sure as shit agree with him on this. He's seen the world for its true colors. I like that. His talk is backed up with fact.
View Quote

my brother is the same way with regards to disciplining children, the problem is that not all kids are the same and when you only have 2 or so children its hard to claim spanking is wrong, you know best and only terrible parents do that - with such a small sample size.  i believe ass whipping is a valid last resort for a stubborn little shit who will only ever understand pain
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#41]

that was a good watch
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Of course he's right.

You never see people protesting Obama going around flipping over cars, breaking windows and setting shit on fire.

Yet these leftists want BIG government and all that shit. So they're really rioting for government to have more power over them. It's very hypocritical.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:50:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Damn, that will get you pissed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

in his words i believe he describes himself as an "anarcho-capitalist", although I don't know how a privatized fire department, police department, department of transportation could work - but those things could be worked on last after all the other shit government sticks its nose into is fixed.

but no in all his videos i have never seen him in favor of a "mad max" way of life, he is smart enough to know that would never work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Derp.

He was a self proclaimed anarchist several years ago but I have not heard him refer to himself as an anarchist for awhile. I think he's distanced himself from the term due to the number of Leftist scum bags who have coopted it for their own use.

The term libertarian (and of course "liberal") has been similarly tainted, Communist's love to label themselves as the polar opposite of what they really are.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#45]
As long as we are on the subject of Molyneux, anyone who wants to understand the true obstacles facing our society needs to watch his series on IQ and human biodiversity, also the genetic components of politics and crime and r vs K reproduction strategies.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I want to say he has covered those issues in a book of his. All free in pdf form on his site.

I am not one to advocate for having no government. I know he isn't a leftist etc. Been listening to him for ages.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn anyone who doesn't agree with you?

My, aren't you edgy!

Don't you love freedom?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top