Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:53:10 PM EDT
McCain: 'I do not know' if I have confidence in Trump

Arizona Sen. John McCain on Sunday said he's still uncertain about whether President Trump will lead a successful administration.

Asked if he has "confidence" in America's new commander in chief, the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee twice said: "I do not know."

"I do not know because has made so many comments that are contradictory," McCain told ABC's George Stephanopoulos.
View Quote

Chuck Schumer's brother from another mother already trying to undermine Trump with innuendos.

I am still shaking my head as to why Arizona did not send him packing when they had the chance he is going to be a thorn in the Trump administrations side for the next four years.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Shut up, Skeletor.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I have complete confidence that McCain will behave as a typical RINO.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
What a coincidence i have no confidence in McCain.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#4]
lets see - one of these guys got elected as president and the other didnt - how about you go sit in the corner mcstain.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#5]
FUCK JOHM MCCAIN
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I never had any confidence in McCain
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey McCain, there's a reason You are not President.  Nobody had Any confidence in you!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Sen. McCain...we thank you for both your military service and your public service as an elected representative.

Now go fucking retire. You've got cancer of the mind.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#9]
We know we have no confidence in you shit bird!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I really wish that he'd just shut up.

I respect JM.  He went through a lot of shit after being shot down but FUCK......

Stop it John(!)  Please, it's over man.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:58:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, if you don't know, John, I suggest to resign your seat right fucking now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#12]
McCain

Release your POW records.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sen. McCain...we thank you for both your military service and your public service as an elected representative.

View Quote

He has used his time in office to peddle influence. He ceased serving this country the day he put on a suit and started pimping this country to the highest bidder. He has been crooked for decades.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe asshole, since you have no confidence, the best course of action for you then would be to fly home to Arizona and tell the people you must step down for personal reasons and let the great people of Arizona install a person who will represent them the way they want represented...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Be gone
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Arizonans need to be mailing him daily to get with the program.  Hearing from the rest of the country obviously doesn't matter to him.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Arizonans need to be mailing him daily to get with the program.  Hearing from the rest of the country obviously doesn't matter to him.
View Quote

He has reached the point where he just doesn't care what the public thinks. He knows he isn't running again in 6 years so now he can do what he has always wanted to do.

ETA: Everyone with twitter tweet the Wikipedia link to the Keating 5 to McCain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have complete confidence that McCain will behave as a typical RINO.
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I am still shaking my head as to why Arizona did not send him packing when they had the chance he is going to be a thorn in the Trump administrations side for the next four years.
View Quote

I tried to enlist the NATIONS help on this on more than once occasion...

He has huge coffers and defeating him is an uphill battle that will take NATIONAL resources....the best we can do now is target his pegboy FLAKE and it NEEDS to be a NATIONAL effort with regards to funding Dr. Kelli Ward...

2010 plea....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1019785_.html&page=1

2015 plea.....

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1780222_Want_McCain_out_of_the_US_Senate____Well_____here_is_our_best_shot_____help_Arizona_make_it_happen__.html&page=1&anc=bottom#bottom
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:09:54 PM EDT
[#20]
The real question is dose the senator have confidence in his Depends?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#21]
How would McCain even recognize a contradictory statement given the mental depravity he has operated under for the last 60 yrs
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:10:45 PM EDT
[#22]
him and Ruth Bader Ginsburg really just need to drop dead.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He has reached the point where he just doesn't care what the public thinks. He knows he isn't running again in 6 years so now he can do what he has always wanted to do.

ETA: Everyone with twitter tweet the Wikipedia link to the Keating 5 to McCain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
View Quote

Other than on election years he's never cared what the public thinks.  He has always been an arrogant little prick who's main goal in life is to stick pins into anyone and anything who disagrees with him.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey Johnnie...you're no longer relevant.

Be quiet.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:12:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Lost confidence in McCain a long time ago.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#26]
The Commies brainwashed him and it worked.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, I voted for Sarah so there's that.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:15:46 PM EDT
[#29]
lulz.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#30]
America had confidence in you when you were a pilot of a multi-million dollar aircraft...
since then... not so much...
Time to retire and be a grandad..

Take the fucking hint & GTFO
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#31]
McCain turned 80 in August.  That's when things start going downhill.  Maybe we'll get lucky.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Arizona Sen. John McCain on Sunday said he's still uncertain about whether President Trump will lead a successful administration.

Asked if he has "confidence" in America's new commander in chief, the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee twice said: "I do not know."

"I do not know because has made so many comments that are contradictory," McCain told ABC's George Stephanopoulos.
View Quote

Chuck Schumer's brother from another mother already trying to undermine Trump with innuendos.

View Quote

I don't know...and I'm from AZ.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#33]
That's all the proof I need that Trump is doing a good job.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#34]
He is one of the "not representing the people" that Trump called out.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
America had confidence in you when you were a pilot of a multi-million dollar aircraft...
since then... not so much...
Time to retire and be a grandad..

Take the fucking hint & GTFO
View Quote

FYI, He crashed 3 of those multi-million dollars aircrafts.

I like how the MSM came to Mccains defense when Trump questioned his military record after they had dragged him through the mud back in 2008.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:46:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He has used his time in office to peddle influence. He ceased serving this country the day he put on a suit and started pimping this country to the highest bidder. He has been crooked for decades.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congress has turned more than one American hero into a dirty, corrupt scumbag.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#37]
The Republican Party needs to tell the old man and his wife Lindsey to shut it and sit in the corner. If it all falls apart there will be plenty of time for them to rub the parties nose in it, till then their treacherous comments should be considered party treason and they should be publically admonished by the big R brass on all appearances.

Big R brass need to let it be known that old man and Lindsey can not and do not speak for the party. Any appearance should also include a real Republican who will trash them for what they are, a senile old man and a closet transsexual.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:53:51 PM EDT
[#38]
john McCain has always been a traitor.

FPOS
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:54:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

We have been trying.  We haven't had a good chance.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#40]
I sure as shit don't have confidence in you,you fucking rino asshole
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#41]
FJM
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Dog track time.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Well Trump has called out McCain before, don't think he'll be shy to do it again.  I'll get my popcorn ready.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:16:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Too bad his harness wasn't jammed up on the Forrestal.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I really wish that he'd just shut up.

I respect JM.  He went through a lot of shit after being shot down but FUCK......

Stop it John(!)  Please, it's over man.
View Quote

Nope, he pissed that card away long ago.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:19:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Don't blame me!
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
McCain

Release your POW records.
View Quote

I'm sure he would be willing to do straight trade for Trumps income returns
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What a coincidence i have no confidence in McCain.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#49]
McCain has been a large part of the problem for years and he doesn't want Trump to be successful in making any of the necessary changes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#50]
I would rather have his daughter in the Senate.  She ripped Julie today on the Legs show.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top