Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/6/2017 8:10:37 AM EDT
I don't get it, he's the president, hopefully he's got someone typing this stuff.

But so many media flare ups are because he tweeted something.  Aren't there more professional communicating methods available?  I'm not saying he's right or wrong with what he says.

I guess Twitter just comes across as something a 17 yr old uses, not something the president should be spewing business through.

Don't get me wrong, I'm on the repub side but good good, drop the fucking Twitter already.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:12:39 AM EDT
[#1]
He needs to Tweet more!
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:13:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Hes making his administration the most transparent in the history of this country, by using a tool of the enemy.

I don't mind.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#3]
It got him this far.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#4]
He doesnt care. He loves stirring the press up.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing wrong with bypassing the drive-by-media to get his word directly to the people.

I just wish he didn't use "terrible" and "bad" so much!
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Twitter is a weapon in Trump's arsenal and he is adept at using it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I have never tweeted or seen a twitter and don't have a clue as to how it works, but,,,,,I know it is driving the left insane so I like it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I hate the media. I hate the democrat machine.

Trump has found a way to perpetually troll both. More power to him.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I fucking hope so. I like a lot of the things he's working towards, but he sounds like a child on there and trying to compress large complicated concepts into small bits and pieces really hurts the overall message.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Hell no he isnt going to quit.
I am surprised they didnt ban him from it though.
Its coming...
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Keep Tweeting MR. Pres, bypassing the MSM is getting the undiluted truth out. It does sound childish at times but it is working, a great way to stir the pot and keep the Libs crying.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#12]
He only Tweets a couple times a day. It pisses the left off when he Tweets, so I say...

Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#13]
His tweeting doesn't bother me.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hell no he isnt going to quit.
I am surprised they didnt ban him from it though.
Its coming...
View Quote

You don't ban the president from twitter.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He needs to Tweet more!
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#16]
This seems to be the tool that gets his message out. When he does tweet, everyone in the media grabs it.....good and bad. I don't use Twitter but more power to him.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#17]
When I see the Washington Post completely freak out over his use of Twitter I know Trump should be using it more: Trump's Twitter Feed is a Gateway to Authoritarianism

Look at them froth at the mouth, they bolded a third of the article text, the newspaper version of autistic screeching.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Almost everyone in the country uses/knows about/has Twitter. Everything he says on Twitter goes straight to 300 million people with NO way for the MSM to twist his words around.
The first thing I do in the morning is check his twitter to see what is going to make people want foam at the mouth for the day.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#19]
To use what in its stead? The bought and paid for corrupt media that will skew every word he says?

Not only can he get his message out with zero editing or misinterpretation, but he can do so in a form that is used primarily by those who would not pay attention past a 5 second sound bite or anyone with an attention span beyond 140 characters.

This is not a war for left or right. Those minds are made up. It's a war for the middle ground people who are either too stupid or apathetic to follow any other medium. Like it or not, the people in this demographic decide the outcomes. Conservatives have been losing the ground game for years because they refuse to address these people on their terms. Trump is doing it, and it is working.

It also doesn't hurt that he is reaching demographics that would otherwise go untouched. Particularly teens and young adults.

Just because YOU don't like the message or the format it is in does not mean that it isn't successful.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#20]
He does the Tweets to troll the hell out of the enemy. 

Keep up the good work Trump 
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#21]
It's a platform. What next, should he stop using radio waves or ink applied to paper?
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't get it, he's the president, hopefully he's got someone typing this stuff.

But so many media flare ups are because he tweeted something.  Aren't there more professional communicating methods available?  I'm not saying he's right or wrong with what he says.

I guess Twitter just comes across as something a 17 yr old uses, not something the president should be spewing business through.

Don't get me wrong, I'm on the repub side but good good, drop the fucking Twitter already.
View Quote

Precisely.  Now ponder the ramifications of that insight for a moment, and you'll realize why President Trump cannot change his behavior  even if he wanted to.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#23]
I wonder if his tweets are coordinated.  In other words, is there a decision made by his staff as to what to tweet or is
this just off the cuff.  I'm guessing they (his staff) won't allow him to tweet without their approval, or at least I hope so.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with bypassing the drive-by-media to get his word directly to the people.

View Quote
He has a website called whitehouse.gov.  And it doesn't limit him to 147 characters.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Only way to drain the swamp of liberals......... POS media won't
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:23:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I keep hearing people around me saying the same thing.  But, we can't trust the media to even factually report what he says.  I'm good with it.  Tweet more.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:26:54 AM EDT
[#27]
he's using twitter like dodge ball

throwing them at the media faster than they can handle

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Whenever I hear someone say "but" or "don't get me wrong" red flags pop up...generally those people are not who they say they are....
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Can beta males stop asking for another pushover, pussy president that won't call these liars out at ever opportunity?  We understand that you live your life in fear and avoid conflict at all costs, but we real Americans have had enough of the lefts bullshit and are greatly entertained by the very, very amazing and bigly effective trolling.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He needs to Tweet more!
View Quote

This, liberals cry every time he Tweets, i want more!
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#31]
The Establishment Media would prefer that all information flowing out of the White House be cleared by them first.  They even take the time and trouble to hire people to explain what speeches really mean instead of just letting words speak for themselves.  For many years this choke hold on the flow of information meant that "journalists" were extremely powerful and generally shaped the national conversation.  Problem with that is that a group of ideologues have taken over the ranks of professional journalism. 

Trump is giving them fits.  That's one of the reasons I voted for him.  Is he my ideal President?  Hah, probably not.  But he's the one we've got and he's not afraid of a good fight.  When you hire a guy like him to do a job you can pretty much expect a few sacred cows offered up as BBQ.  That makes people with feelings very uncomfortable.  I like it when people in positions of power are made uncomfortable. 
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#32]
His tweets control the narrative.  Simple and powerful. Spins the media right up.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Trump achieved the Republican spending less money then any other candidate.

Hillary spent $1.4 Billion on the election Trump spent $957.3 Million to get elected.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

Trump's staff for the campaign was much smaller then Hillary's.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trumps-campaign-dwarfed-by-clintons-223438

The press back Hillary 110% for the election.

Who won Trump!

And you think he should stop tweeting?
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Keep Tweeting MR. Pres, bypassing the MSM is getting the undiluted truth out. It does sound childish at times but it is working, a great way to stir the pot and keep the Libs crying.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#35]
If he uses the news media or a filter for his message, it will be twisted into something the opposition wants it to be.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You don't ban the president from twitter.
View Quote
Especially on a platform that has been struggling with relevancy prior to Trump. Twitter was set to implode in the next year but as hillarious as it is he has singlehandedly breathed new life into it bringing it to an older audience after it started losing market share to other apps with it's younger market.

Trump = MGA
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:01:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wish he would use "horrific and catastrophic" more.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#39]
It's his only way yo communicate with the people. MSM will distort any thing he says
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#40]
I just wish he'd have a little more focus.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#41]
I have no problem with him using twitter.  Bypasses the media and speaks directly to folks.  Part of the reason the media is losing their minds, makes it harder for them to massage/filter the message.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Points made and re-made 50 times.

/thread.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Thanks for the concern.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Hard to twist a message that is in a text format.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Only an idiot wants Trump to stop using Twitter. For him, it's extremely effective (and free!)

GOPE, and Dims alike should get used to it.  He won. Give up, fuck off, go away.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

ffs

the guy knows what he's doing and trolling using twitter is part of the plan

the guy just took on the entire leftists establishment, the entire gope, and half the fucking Country doing the impossible and won

was his winning luck, fuck no pure strategy

for fuck sake i thought by now that would be completely obvious

enough, let the man keep doing what he does best, winning
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He has a website called whitehouse.gov.  And it doesn't limit him to 147 characters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When was the last time you went to the Whitehouse website and when was the last time you read a Trump tweet? No one goes to the Whitehouse website so the press is free to report whatever they want about what is posted there and no one checks to see if the media is lying.

Trump could post on the Whitehouse website that he is going to deport all illegal immigrants who have murdered children and the next day the media would run with the headlines of "Trump is going to deport all illegal immigrants" and maybe just maybe bury in the article that he is deporting illegal immigrants who have murdered children.

Twitter gets his voice out directly to the people without the media being able to edit his words into something else like they have done many times before.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Take a nap or have a Snickers.  You seem to be getting tired from winning so much.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I fucking hope so. I like a lot of the things he's working towards, but he sounds like a child on there and trying to compress large complicated concepts into small bits and pieces really hurts the overall message.
View Quote

I agree. Someone needs to take his phone away from him. Are the wiretapping accusations real or did he just decide to throw shit at the wall to see what sticks?
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I agree. Someone needs to take his phone away from him. Are the wiretapping accusations real or did he just decide to throw shit at the wall to see what sticks?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fak me

it's chess not checkers

are you people trolling
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top