Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#1]
tl;dr version.  Comey thought he was Petry Baelish.  But he was really Janos Slynt.

Tyrion Doesn't Need Janos Slynt [HD]
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Who knows?  Eventually, if it is true, it will definitely come out at the end of  the investigation.  If not true, then that will come out too and Trump will be cleared.  Either way, not a damn thing anybody can do and just sit back and enjoy the ride son.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
ITT: Doing your job is bad.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump runs his administration like a business. He did not take a poll or consult a focus group.......the guy was an obvious fuck-up......so he is out. I find that VERY refreshing......compared to your typical politician.

The guy doesn't give a shit.  If you are a fuck-up.....you are OUT.  Period.

If anything, this draws MORE attention to the Russia BS.  And guess what.......DJT doesn't give a shit.
View Quote
this, I am gaining more confidence in Trump daily, he keeps the lefties in a state of turmoil, exactly what I voted for

I think most of the Trump haters are worried the swamp just might have sprung a leak
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I must ask, spoiler alert please, my eyes are now burning
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes he should have been fired way back when Trump took office. Problem was the Democrats were holding up Trumps appointments.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Did Trump make reference to Comey's assurances that Trump himself wasn't being investigated, in his letter to Comey?

Yes?

That should leave little doubt as to his underlying concerns. This one isn't going away.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Clinton's FBI Director wasn't investigating him.
View Quote
No his AG was and he put a stop to that too.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And who is the guy with Trump?
View Quote
that is Trump's russian kgb super secret handler, the fella that gives Trump his marching orders, usually through super secret channels
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And Jeff Sessions.  Guy gets around.
View Quote
you can also ask a whole bunch of democrats
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yes he should have been fired way back when Trump took office. Problem was the Democrats were holding up Trumps appointments.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, Comey's boss was just finally confirmed (96-4) a few days ago and now he's taken action getting rid of a shit employee. Doubt it goes much further than that despite what the MSM/Nevertrumpers/leftists want to believe.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This argument is so asanine. IF Trump colluded with Russia - and that's a huge IF -  to hack into Hillary's campaign and the DNC's e-mail servers thus revealing massive corruption, collusion to fix primaries, collusion with the MSM to influence elections, political graft, selling of State secrets to foreign nations (many of whom are our enemies or support our enemies) for personal enrichment, misuse of the Clinton Foundation, and possible connections to a child sex trafficking ring THEN I say Trump and Russia should be celebrated as national saviors for exposing Hillary and the Democrat Party as the evil crooks they are and saving America from the idiocy of nearly half the electorate that, in light of all this evidence of corruption, still voted for her and feel we should ignore her and the DNC's transgressions and instead vigorously investigate those who shed light on all this.
View Quote
QFT.

That's it in a nutshell right there.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I can't wait to see the justifications for McCabe's ineviatable dismissal.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's certainly the word over at DU.
View Quote
And Aimless
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
because he is a slug?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dem Senator Uses Info From Conspiracy Blogs To Draw Trump-Russia Connections

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/10/dem-senator-uses-info-from-conspiracy-blogs-to-draw-trump-russia-connections/
View Quote
Strange times we live in when stuff like this and Infowars can be considered legitimate by many.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"Thank you for confirming to me that I am totally innocent on numerous occasions. You're fired."
View Quote
-for being a Clinton stooge.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
...because he really was getting close to the truth about an improper connection between Trump and Russia? Putting aside the liberal histrionics we all love and enjoy, does the theory itself hold much merit?
View Quote

Think about it: Comey himself doesn't investigate anything. Agents several layers under him do. If your theory was true, we should hear about agents investigating Trump getting fired or reassigned.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#19]
If they're trying to un-politicize the FBI getting rid of McCabe seems like it would be paramount.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, this thread quickly exploded to 5 pages!  GD is sure helping 2017 to be the year of the troll threads.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:23:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's a bit disingenuous.  Both events involve the President firing the person that was in charge of investigating the Administration for wrong-doing.  The comparison is apt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know Trump "isn't a politician",  but he's no rube either.

If Comey really was on to something, the last thing Trump would do is fire him and shine the 87-zillion watt spotlight on him.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/NYTimes_Saturday_Night_Massacre_Front_Page.gif
Archibald Cox was a Special Prosecutor not the fucking FBI director. These two events have absolutely nothing in common yet you continue to push this bullshit. 
That's a bit disingenuous.  Both events involve the President firing the person that was in charge of investigating the Administration for wrong-doing.  The comparison is apt.
Go be a #nevertrumper some place else.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know Trump "isn't a politician",  but he's no rube either.

If Comey really was on to something, the last thing Trump would do is fire him and shine the 87-zillion watt spotlight on him.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/NYTimes_Saturday_Night_Massacre_Front_Page.gif
Archibald Cox was a Special Prosecutor not the fucking FBI director. These two events have absolutely nothing in common yet you continue to push this bullshit. 
Care to address my point?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Guy got fired 5 months late...

If I were Trump I would have went straight from Inauguration to house cleaning.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He also potentially torpedoes any claim of executive privilege to those alleged conversations with Comey.  I'm assuming this letter wasn't run past WH Counsel prior to sending it...
View Quote
Oh you guys.

I think my favorite part of this presidency is seeing you and your club scratch at the walls every time he does something
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If they're trying to un-politicize the FBI getting rid of McCabe seems like it would be paramount.
View Quote
How dare he destroy White House talking points!
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:30:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I heard Comey found Trump's squat cobbler videos.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sure, you are full of shit. Trump is not under investigation. Nixon was.

Trump's administration is not under investigation, a former member is.....Big difference all.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His wife received $700,000 from team clinton to run for democrat office in DC. Clinton is under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Trump's administration is not under investigation, a former member is.....Big difference all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're sure about that?  Lots of Glomar responses during open congressional testimony about that one...

I don't see why the fact that Flynn is now a "former" member of the Administration means anything if the reason he was shitcanned is related to the on-going FBI investigation.

You're more than welcome to argue the differences between the Saturday Night Massacre and Comey's firing - there certainly are some.  My response was to the member posting there were NO similarities - which is nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Comey did more to influence the election than the Russians did.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Comey did more to influence the election than the Russians did.
View Quote
so did the mainstream media.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We're sure about that?  Lots of Glomar responses during open congressional testimony about that one...

I don't see why the fact that Flynn is now a "former" member of the Administration means anything if the reason he was shitcanned is related to the on-going FBI investigation.

You're more than welcome to argue the differences between the Saturday Night Massacre and Comey's firing - there certainly are some.  My response was to the member posting there were NO similarities - which is nonsense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No #nevertrumper....You are 100% wrong. Put down the CNN and slowly back away.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great point.  Can't argue with that logic.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Russia Russia Russia
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Great point.  Can't argue with that logic.
View Quote
You guys are nearly universally 100% wrong. About everything. It's probably unhealthy to be this wrong all the time, see a doctor.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
He's a corrupted Obama slag who's wife took $700k worth of campaign donations from known Clinton associate, Terry McAuliffe?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Conclusion from Rosenstein's letter:

"Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions."

Sounds like a recommendation of termination to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad I should have known. The guys name is Rod J Rosenstein.
Conclusion from Rosenstein's letter:

"Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions."

Sounds like a recommendation of termination to me.
Don't confuse them with the facts.
The propaganda line has been established. It must be followed.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
What?  Destroy the White House talking points with the MSM talking points?  There's not an original thought within the post.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Let's take this whole convoluted chain piece by piece.

1. The Russians Hacked the DNC/Podesta et al.  No confirmation of this.  Julian Assange denies Russians provided him with information.  FBI not allowed to examine server.  DNC toady IT company did their own "analysis" and then destroyed evidence.  More reputable intelligence agencies give chance of Russians at 50-50.  Latest Wikileaks indicates CIA has tools to hack computers and make it look like Russians (or anyone else).

2. Trump Aides Have Nefarious Russian Connections.  Despite the entire liberal establishment focusing on nothing else in the last few months, and despite months and possibly years of illegal/questionably legal NSA spying and unmasking, no evidence of any serious malfeasance by anyone.  Instead, what you have is the normal interaction of people in government, policy, and political circles.  They attend galas in foreign countries on foreign policy.  They act as representatives of the United States (in the case of Sessions) and meet with foreign leaders.  They work on political campaigns in foreign countries.  All of these things are done by people in both political parties, and are the normal course of business.  Of course, when you float in these circles, you come into contact with foreign ambassadors and others classified as foreign agents on a regular basis.  

The only evidence of anything slightly untoward is that Mike Flynn attended a gala hosted by Russian television where he was seated at a table, in a public event, near Vladimir Putin, and for which he was paid a speaking fee of $37,750.  It is alleged that he was required to, and failed to get permission and disclose this fee.  But even if this allegation is ultimately true, it is a highly technical paperwork violation.  No allegation that he couldn't attend or take the speaking fee, just that he didn't fill out the proper forms.

3. Any of this Nonsense Leads to Trump.  Zero evidence.  Former FBI director Comey said three times Trump not under investigation.  High-level Democrats in Congress have admitted no connection (always qualified with "yet").  "Pinging" of Russian bank investigated and found to be nothing.  And it now appears that IT experts believe that the "pinging" originated from outside Trump Tower and was a false flag to renew the denied FISA warrant application.  

In other words, absolutely no part of this Trump/Russia story has any credibility.  It is a desperate gambit by the globalists to undo the last election.   
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No, but what the liberal theory is, from what I can tell, is that Comey will be replaced by a Trump hack who will use his leadership position to stall and obfuscate the investigation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think all the records and evidence just fucking disappear when someone is fired?

Comey was fired because he didn't stay in his lane when it came to Clinton. She should be in prison but he saved her by making up excuses.
No, but what the liberal theory is, from what I can tell, is that Comey will be replaced by a Trump hack who will use his leadership position to stall and obfuscate the investigation.
Was Trump under surveillance?  If your answer is anything but Yes, you have no clue

Since Trump was under surveillance, if there were any Russian connection we'd already know about it .

Time to move along.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's been addressed over and over.

FBI DIRECTOR is in charge of the entire organization.

A special investigator, is in charge of the investigation.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, we can start here.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/fbi-official-did-not-disclose-wifes-ties-to-clinton-ally-records-show.html
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Want to talk a liberal in circles...ask about Russia's influence specifics.  Holy lord I can get hard core liberals going...
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:03:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, we can start here.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/fbi-official-did-not-disclose-wifes-ties-to-clinton-ally-records-show.html
I hope you're not in charge of hiring or firing anyone because you'd be looking at a lawsuit:

"The rules instructing filers how to complete the OGE 278e form are published by the independent Office of Government Ethics (OGE) in a document titled 'The Public Financial Disclosure Form (July 2016).' The form does not require that an employee spouse's salary be disclosed; only the employer name and type of income required. Nor does the form require or contain a line for campaign contributions, which are not considered income. Rules governing campaign donations are overseen by the Federal Election Commission.

Each form submitted by an FBI employee to the OGE is certified by FBI's chief ethics officer, who heads the Office of Integrity and Compliance. Mr. McCabe consulted with this office upon his wife's decision to run for political office."  
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
...because he really was getting close to the truth about an improper connection between Trump and Russia? Putting aside the liberal histrionics we all love and enjoy, does the theory itself hold much merit?
View Quote

So what you are saying is that firing Comey makes all of this evidence of collusion go away?  Just like that, it all disappears?  With all of the leaks going on, you don't think all this evidence would have been leaked the second he was fired if there were any evidence?  Whistleblowers, leakers, etc would have done a data dump if there was anything to link Trump to Russia.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Was Trump under surveillance?  If your answer is anything but Yes, you have no clue

Since Trump was under surveillance, if there were any Russian connection we'd already know about it .

Time to move along.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think all the records and evidence just fucking disappear when someone is fired?

Comey was fired because he didn't stay in his lane when it came to Clinton. She should be in prison but he saved her by making up excuses.

Time to move along.
Yep. Would have been front and center well before the election. Now it's just about stopping/impeading what he was elected to do, which is to basically throw the last 8 years in the garbage where it belongs.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Nice of Trump to tell everyone he was going to fire him regardless of the recommendations.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Currently 5 investigations on Russia.  None have revealed any ties.  Clapper among witnesses

The 6th one will do Trump in
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Comey had the good on Clinton et al.

Yes, Trump needed to wait before he fired him.

Good moves still await us.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top